Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E22: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Oh - I get it - I bet Tom convinced Erika to "invest" her Bravo salary with him - painting herself as another "alleged" victim. See widows and orphans - she is just like you!

Oh please don’t give her any more ideas. 

• LOL 15
20 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Really interesting that Crystal, who really sympathized with Erika during the season because of her father, was completely stonefaced during that part of the conversation about recognizing cognitive decline/dementia. I can't see how she can side with Erika abandoning Tom when he became ill.

I kept waiting for Crystal to speak up about that. I could tell she wasn't buying what Erika said.

• Love 17
23 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

My mom’s been telling the same stories over and over again for 40+ years. Absolutely sharp as a tack, she just keeps telling the stories…..

Sometimes those are some good dang stories!!!

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

For me, it comes down she keeps trying to maintain that all of the stories she has told are true. From the idea that he loved her to the claims that was unfaithful and abusive; from the idea that he was a lawyer that everyone feared to the accident to the dementia. And truly, they can't all be true but she's going to insist that they are.

And that's why she's gonna have to pay back that $20 million.  She can't pick a lane and stick with it.

• Love 15

Kathy Hilton is the most real person on the show.  I would definitely be her friend.

4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am okay with the Rinna segment because I like hearing about Harry Hamlin. And also because they showed that hilarious bit from the Days of Our Lives spin off.

Rinna.  Those lips.  Why, just why??

• Love 11

Waaaa... I miss my mommy!!! What the bloody hell??

THIS shitshow should be over NOW!  I cannot believe they're milking this for 4 hours!  Ima gonna have to bow out and find something else to watch on Wednesdays.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8

Wait, wasn’t there a part of tonight’s episode where Sutton said “you lied, because you said we were friends” and Erika replies “I didn’t lie, I was just playing you” or something to that effect. Instead we have Harry’s segment and the Nose? An hour I won’t be getting back. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Even if Big Kathy wasn't mother of the year, it sounds like Kathy loved her a great deal and still feels protective of her memory. I don't blame her. I'd feel the same way. It must have been really shocking and painful losing her when she was still quite young, only a year older than Kathy is now. 

I think Kathy is really adorable and sweet. Really enjoyed her this season. 

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I can't get over how much Kathy is so protective of Big Kathy (who was not a good person).

I'm blown away by it.

I agree, Big Kathy pushed her daughters into acting for the money and then encouraging them to marry for money.  She was also married 4 times and a bar fly.  That’s why Kyle was driving illegally at 13 or 14.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, StevieRocks said:

I'm so proud of the viewers for their questions. They are handing this skank ho her useless ass. ErICKa is full of it. And the fact that these nitwits are desperately using their few brain cells to bark up and come to this hag's defense makes me want to completely boycott the show. Disgusting.

You are close to an epiphany here! If they all disbelieved her, there would be no show. Clearly, so long as ratings prove this storyline a draw, Andy, Bravo and some of the Housewives will put their moral compasses in their rear view mirrors. I voted with my remote tonite. 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

You are close to an epiphany here! If they all disbelieved her, there would be no show. Clearly, so long as ratings prove this storyline a draw, Andy, Bravo and some of the Housewives will put their moral compasses in their rear view mirrors. I voted with my remote Tonite. 

Kyle’s  friend “Jen” said so....you shut the F**K up! LOL (kidding in case you thought I was being HONEST!) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

You are close to an epiphany here! If they all disbelieved her, there would be no show. Clearly, so long as ratings prove this storyline a draw, Andy, Bravo and some of the Housewives will put their moral compasses in their rear view mirrors. I voted with my remote tonite. 

That’s what’s going to have to happen to get it through Andy’s thick skull that normal, sane people DO NOT consider this entertainment, nor a good use of time. How can it be, when you seethe and feel like taking a long, hot shower afterward? If it takes kicking him in the pocketbook here, I’m all for it. That may be a pipe dream, but still.

I’m back for the comments, and I who am about to read the snarky truth salute those who managed to wade through tonight’s load o’shit. 

• Love 14

There are 4 episodes of this reunion mess?? Good lord, why? 

I'm not gonna lie, Kathy sobbing got me a little. I'm glad she and Kyle are family again and have each other to lean on, but man, Big Kathy messed them UP.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, emma675 said:

There are 4 episodes of this reunion mess?? Good lord, why? 

I'm not gonna lie, Kathy sobbing got me a little. I'm glad she and Kyle are family again and have each other to lean on, but man, Big Kathy messed them UP.

It got to me too, and I normally roll my eyes when they cry . . .

• Love 4