Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E22: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

On 10/25/2021 at 7:53 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I still think she’s the one who has the crush. She’d wear “cougar” as a badge of honor.

Rinna used to be a pretty woman.  Now she looks like Madam if Madam had a bad day.  God, even the outfit is Rinna:

image.png.13f4266e397e9647ce46f72c90ef7f73.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm officially bored by Erika and her story (all of it).

SAME!

Sooo..who is the actress they got to portray Erika? It kinda looks like her, and kinda sounds like her a bit, but they messed up by using that thick thick accent 🤣 😂 

Shout out to @Ms Blue Jay for the I DO Declarrrreee comment. I howled! I randomly say it out loud, and split a gut all over again.

She sounds so odd, like she's auditioning for a high school play and trying to get her lines correct, but isn't good enough to get the lead.

Oh, and Lisa Rinna sucks. That is all.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Shout out to @Ms Blue Jay for the I DO Declarrrreee comment. I howled! I randomly say it out loud, and split a gut all over again.

She sounds so odd, like she's auditioning for a high school play and trying to get her lines correct, but isn't good enough to get the lead.

😄😄😄

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think Erika’s always been sensitive to criticism about the age difference and her line of work as it reflected on Tom (rightly or wrongly), so this was probably a way to justify it. Although she laughed it off, I could tell that her not fitting in with the rest of the wives of the attorneys in the firm and bar association greatly bothered her.

Tom loved her trashy act, and I believe he did see himself as her business manager. She wants to make it sound now as if she were a slave to him — she “worked,” then he took her check and put it entirely in his pocket. But I think he was her business manager — she was profiting long before Tom set up the LLC. This bitch would never work for free. If Tom were being a mean old man with the cash, she would have been long gone. Sure, the lifestyle was glam, but nothing would keep Erika from her money. She’s no bird in a gilded cage.

Love the all the name dropping in that snip.

From what we’ve seen of her in social situations she is overly defensive. People must “prove themselves” to her as if she’s Queen. Yes I know that’s coming from a place of trauma, issues but the more of her behavior I see, I don’t think she even tried with any of them. Her immediate response was “all those bitches hated me” and seeing how she treats others, I can see why. 

8 hours ago, janiema said:

Their exchange “They’re going to pay me” “Oh even better” is convincing proof that her act was never really considered to be a money making business. The IRS should have been all over this fraud years ago, disallowing all those losses which flowed through to their personal return. 

I hadn’t thought of that! 

• Love 7
On 10/25/2021 at 1:33 PM, Fig Newton said:

But my question is, how did Ericka find Tom 12 hours after the accident? She just happened to wander down the exact cliff he rolled over? If she was called, wouldn't she do the right thing and contact the police in case perhaps assistance was needed???? Did she think she could tend to his wounds and injuries? Dressed in what? Her typical Sugar Daddy paraphernalia?

Sweatpants and stilettos, of course!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm officially bored by Erika and her story (all of it).

After tonight, one more week of it! Then we all get a break — for some of us, possibly a permanent one. It’s like a root canal.

What they should have done, instead of letting this creature dominate four hours of a reunion that should have featured six other people, was give her a WWHL special like they did Brooks Ayres (and maybe a couple other Bravocriminals notorious Bravolebrities — can’t remember). That way, Andy and those few who give two shits about her can wallow in her nonsense, and the rest of us wouldn’t have to be bothered.

She’s long past her sell-by date, on many levels.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 10/21/2021 at 10:33 PM, Talented Tenth said:

According to Erika she turned over her money to Tom and she left with no money so she wouldn't have millions stashed away to give.

Yeah, and I’m skinny, lol.  I can’t even watch the next two.  Her stolic face is annoying.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 10/21/2021 at 10:33 PM, Talented Tenth said:

As far as I know an investigation is still going on.  It's murky to me because Tom made legitimate millions as well.  Millions was spent on Erika over many years.  I don't know that all of Tom's assets have been uncovered.  After the investigation is complete and there isn't enough from Tom to pay all of the victims back, I don't have an issue with Erika having to turn over gifts if it can be proven that they came from embezzled money.  According to Erika she turned over her money to Tom and she left with no money so she wouldn't have millions stashed away to give.

Uh-huh. Whatever she says. 😁

13 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Rinna used to be a pretty woman.  Now she looks like Madam if Madam had a bad day.  God, even the outfit is Rinna:

image.png.13f4266e397e9647ce46f72c90ef7f73.png

Whenever I see Rinna now, I can’t help but see this. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

According to Erika she found out about one of the alleged mistresses on Tom's flip phone the morning she left him. Was this during the drive to drop him off at the office or earlier that morning? So much going on that day she's lucky she got as much out of the house as she did...

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

According to Erika she found out about one of the alleged mistresses on Tom's flip phone the morning she left him. Was this during the drive to drop him off at the office or earlier that morning? So much going on that day she's lucky she got as much out of the house as she did...

Flip phones, flipped cars, somewhere there is a connection…..

• LOL 13
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Flip phones, flipped cars, somewhere there is a connection…..

That’s it!! It was Erika who had a horrific accident resulting in brain injury. She now perseverates and cannot transition from topics so that her statements are loose associations and must be peppered with the word “flipped” due to this neurological tic. Sheesh, that makes more flipping sense than anything else presented and must, therefore, be true.

Allegedly.

Edited by Luckylondon
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 10/27/2021 at 8:38 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Uh-huh. Whatever she says. 😁

Whenever I see Rinna now, I can’t help but see this. 

Does she really think those lips are attractive?  Must be.  Looks like her girls are following.  Out of all of them, I think Sutton looks the best.  Wait.  I just read yesterday there was a new one coming on.  Of course I forgot who it was.  Duh.