Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E22: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

I have a lot of empathy for Kathy. Her breakdown last night made it clear to me that she has not truly processed her mom’s death - even after all these years. Losing a parent is so, so hard (I speak from experience), but if you don’t allow yourself to face your grief, you end up emotionally stunted. 
w/respect to Erika, I remember when the episode aired where Tom was regaling the ladies w/his stories, I thought something felt off about him. Erika seemed very nervous - almost like she was hoping he wouldn’t do/say anything untoward. It was such an odd scene. I’m no fan of hers, but I do think Tom was struggling at that point. And if that’s the case, I would love to know why she encouraged him to be on the show…

• Love 5

What a snooze fest.

My three takeaways:

1.  I got the distinct impression that Erika thought she was channeling Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct during the viewer Q&A segment

2.  I just cannot feel an ounce of sympathy when any of those over-Botoxed HWs cry because their foreheads do not move.  Call me old-fashioned!  But faces squish when real emotion is involved.

3.  Actually, I can believe that Harry Hamlin thinks Rinna is the smartest person he knows if "smart"="shrewd"—which, if you're talking about going from nobody to somebody in the uber-weird show biz ecology, I think it does.

Edited by Maximona
  • Love 11

Erika is saying that there was NO account at all, no checking, no savings, no money market no nothing with her name on it so that she could not go to a bank and withdraw money. And that this went on for what 20 years? I Absolutely do not buy this. And Yes Kyle and Erika there are women in abusive relationships usually trying to protect minor children and who have no where to go no resources and no support systems in place but I don't for one minute equate Erika' situation to this.  I hope that all of the bank records are found and lets see if Erika's paws are on any of the accounts. 

• Love 23

Crystal has said that she speaks up more at the reunion than she did during the season.

Crystal (or anyone) speaking up at the reunion and the editors/producers showing it aren't the same thing...

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Accidents cause a truly massive paper trail that isn't just police reports.

Yup, yup, yup.

Plus I'm having a hard time believing that she was the one who found him.  I mean—wasn't he lying at the bottom of some sort of ravine?  I can't picture Erika hiking to the bottom of a ravine.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

While, as per usual, Vile Kyle did her eye poppers, no doubt trying to act oh so surprised about shit she already knows about.

She’s trying to create memes or she’s trying to show Drake she can open wide, either way her tight boobies are failing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tom had an accident and Erika did not want him to be put under for much needed surgery, she wasn't protecting him as much as she needed him alive because she knew the shit was hitting the gold plated fan and she was not going down alone for his dirty work, she wanted Tom to be able to take full responsibility for his handy work and she could play the part of the bewildered wife and maybe get a slap on the wrist.

She gave Tom her paycheck, like handed it to him? No direct deposit?  Maybe it went in to their joint checking account that she did not have a debit card or check book to access it...I do not think he just took it, she just could not access it.  

What about her filing taxes, they probably had some complicated returns, there were LLC's for not just her but for many other business Tom probably had, investments, etc..she has to sign those accounts that have her name on them, right? She never looked at them?

• Love 10

During the Erika package of her discussing Tom, the expression on Erika’s face was telling. She looked like someone impressed by her own acting skills. When Andy asked if it was tough to watch and she said ‘no,’ it was one of the few honest statements she has made. 

I was genuinely bothered that all the ladies, except Crystal and Sutton, were buying into any part of Erika's lies. Even Garcelle was nodding her head during some of the bullshit. 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Maximona said:

Yup, yup, yup.

Plus I'm having a hard time believing that she was the one who found him.  I mean—wasn't he lying at the bottom of some sort of ravine?  I can't picture Erika hiking to the bottom of a ravine.

In her Tom Ford pumps? Nah, didn't happen like that.

• LOL 9
9 hours ago, renatae said:

Not to give any credence to Erika, but my FIL was a lot like the friend was describing. For years, we didn't see any symptoms as we lived far away and only saw I'm once or twice a year. Even my husband's stepmother said he didn't seem like any of the Alzheimer's patients she had. But as time went on, he'd be in and out of it. Then he did the same thing - he'd tell old stories, but NOT stories we'd ever heard.

Then a few years later after, he fancied himself only 55 and he told stories from around when he was that age. He asked my BIL who he was, and when he responded, "I'm your son," FIL became indignant and said, "No you don't, you have ten years on me!" My very much younger son was talking to step MIL and he suddenly said, "Stop talking to my wife! Are you trying to move in on me?" It was late afternoon and medication time. He didn't have many lucid days after that. But it had taken about 10 years to get to that point.

wow that sucks ... but i equate this (the kyles friend of a friend who saw 2 secs of footage) to WEBMD when you self diagnose and get medical opinions from other people and NOT doctors ...Until a doctor who is trained to see these things and spends more time with him in person then a quick 20 to 30 sec of "air" time he got...Esp when all they have to go on is that he liked to repeat story's .. hell i like to repeat stores a lot ( i work hospitality and do repeat a lot of the same stories over and over to different guest and could see where a lawyer would do the same thing talking to people esp when he is smoozing and entertaining them all the time) so does a lot of people around me and so far NONE of them or I have been diagnosed with dementia.. For Erika to try to use someone kyle knew saying that he has it has FACT just made me laugh..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

That’s why these harpies want to drive her off the show. She’s on to their bullshit and is not afraid to call them on it. They can’t intimidate her.

I will always love Garcelle. This show (all of them, really) needs more women like her. Instead, we get Erika, Rinna, Dorit, Kyle….

I think she needs to see someone about that bad case of TMJ she has. If she thinks she’s channelling a 1940s film noire actress, well…🤣👎

I thought it was cut rate Botox that froze her face.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, renatae said:

Apparently she thinks we forgot how quickly she managed to get a lovely home and a Land Rover the minute she decided to actually leave. Bish.

that's why she cant discuss how she did it. cause she used "his" money or "joint" money to do it and the lawyers know she would be required to pay that back because it wasn't a "loan" or a "gift" ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10

Erika responds to the question about why she left Tom when she did … was she leaving a sinking ship? Her reply is all about everything she did… until she didn’t. “I did everything for him”… until she didn’t. Example example example about what she did when he was injured (allegedly) but then NO example/reason about why she actually left him when she did. It can’t be the cheating as she apparently tolerated the ‘alleged’ cheating (according to her revelation that she knew about his cheating). It can’t be about his dodgy legal dealings as she has been aware of them for a long time now (see many posts here, in particular her own Erika  thread). Sooo… it’s his cognitive decline? Nice. Who leaves their loved one in their time of need?  Ol’ Tom with his mental decline is not what she was going to stick around for. OR… it’s the dodgy legal dealings catching up to ol’ Tom… that was why she jumped ship. Either option is bad. 

• Love 15

I'm Team Erika until I have concrete proof that she did something wrong.  Watching how people respond to Erika has really cemented for me that perception is reality to a lot of people, not facts, plausibility, logic and evidence.  Even though there's no proof that Erika was complicit or aware that Tom was the one embezzling, the pressure is on her to show "remorse" for something she didn't do.  Erika has taken all the heat and she literally didn't work at Girardi Keese.  Everybody else should take note that whether they're guilty of something or not, just tell people what they want to hear to look more favorable -- the truth doesn't matter.  Sutton found out that she owned a baseball team and nobody's insisting that she had to have known being married to her husband, yet people are convinced that Erika had to know what Tom was doing.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lassus said:

I'm also still slightly obsessed with this alleged accident that Erika can't help but bring up over and over and over.  I work in safety and regulatory compliance for commercial transport.  Accidents cause a truly massive paper trail that isn't just police reports.  Someone had to move and tow the car.  There's insurance to decide total loss or value, there's DMV records and fees for plates being turned over/transferred to a new car, there's damage to pay the city for any guardrails or posts struck, there's a bill to tow and store the car.  While I understand that every last question she won't answer is tossed over to "legally I can't answer this" you'd bet your ass that a case for damages and money is going to require an accounting for all of this crap.  Pettily, more than anything I want this accident to come out as garbage. 

Why is the accident being disbelieved now but wasn't disbelieved three/four years ago when she first mentioned it happened on the show?  

Tom was stealing from clients (victims) for well over ten years. Seems like a lot of legal folk were in the know and went along with it.  It’s all so absolutely despicable and laws need to be put into place to stop this now and protect victims.  Lawyers protect only themselves with their knowledge of laws.  It’s all so wrong.

Erika is hard as nails.  I doubt she bothered herself much with Tom’s business. But now she does know she should  be horrified and disgusted surely and not lashing out and defending him.  That’s what’s missing here. Good grief. Has she seen that documentary? 

• Love 18
8 hours ago, TomGirl said:

Erika’s responses were scripted and rehearsed to the point of being robotic.  She put on a good performance, but it was definitely a performance.

My friend texted me during the show saying she couldn't believe the Erika performance.  I replied that she was like a robot.  lol.  I also texted that if Erika is back next season I'm out.  Disgusting that she compared herself to women who had no option but to stay in horrible situations unlike her who still has access to millions with all of her clothes, shoes, art, etc.  

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don't think its about her doing something "wrong" its that she knew at the end and still used the money like it wasn't a big deal... its like going with someone who robbed a store ... you didn't rob the store but you knew about it and used the funds that they stole to buy yourself shit... its a moral thing and she has NONE.. she is fighting tooth and nail not to pay back money that she knew wasn't hers to spend and that makes her a SHIT person

There's no proof that she "knew at the end and still used the money like it wasn't a big deal" which is my issue with the great majority of the comments.  I surrender though, I'm exhausted with having exchanges about it.  I operate from a place of accuracy, logic, facts, evidence and concrete proof whereas a lot of people operate from a place of emotion.  The woman hasn't even been charged with anything or legally accused but she's constantly being attacked like she has.  The concept of innocent until proven guilty has gone out of the window.  Posting in skimpy outfits on instagram, not displaying public remorse (for something she didn't do) and recounting events that some people don't believe (even though there's no proof that things didn't happen the way she recounted) doesn't = her knowingly spending embezzled money.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have said exactly you said since the start of the all the lies, what about a tow truck operator that got the car out of the ditch, what about the car insurance claim?  Erika has changed the story about who and how she found him, he called her from the ditch while he was out of it, then she found him sitting on a neighbors lawn furniture, her son found him, last night she said she found him in the ditch, he was out cold but managed without help and without calling 911 after seeing her husband in a ditch she got him in her car and to the hospital.  

Nothing about that sounds real.  

Her son rolls his car 5 times, how fast does someone have to go to flip a car 5 times and not hit a tree, a guard rail, another car, nothing and walks away with no injuries, no tow truck, no police report either...not buying that crap.  

I find it hard to believe a high profile lawyer and a policeman that have family connection have two separate car accidents on the same night and there is no paperwork for either for anything.  What are the odds? Unreal.

No judge or jury will believe Erika at this point.

It wasn't the same night. Her son rolled his car the night Tom bravely fought off a Burglar, when it was snowing. Tom rolled his car, was unconscious and could not have surgery because Erika called her friend and her friend said not to do it and you know how Doctor's always take advice from random guys on the phone telling them surgery is not needed. It wasn't snowing when Tom rolled his car            

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Talented Tenth said:

There's no proof that she "knew at the end and still used the money like it wasn't a big deal"

She said she has known for the past 3/4 years she sat on that couch and said her ears perked up and she started asking questions ... He was still bankrolling her up until she left him .. she "borrowed over 20mil" for her LLC ..... she cant play it both ways

• Love 13

Andy: stifling a yawn.

Dorit: "Am I boring you?"  She looked really ticked off too.  Lighten up girl.  It really gets under her skin if she feels people aren't hanging on to her every (many) word(s).

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tom had an accident and Erika did not want him to be put under for much needed surgery, she wasn't protecting him as much as she needed him alive because she knew the shit was hitting the gold plated fan and she was not going down alone for his dirty work, she wanted Tom to be able to take full responsibility for his handy work and she could play the part of the bewildered wife and maybe get a slap on the wrist.

She gave Tom her paycheck, like handed it to him? No direct deposit?  Maybe it went in to their joint checking account that she did not have a debit card or check book to access it...I do not think he just took it, she just could not access it.  

What about her filing taxes, they probably had some complicated returns, there were LLC's for not just her but for many other business Tom probably had, investments, etc..she has to sign those accounts that have her name on them, right? She never looked at them?

If she could not access it how did she pay for all of the things in her life?  The jet, the makeup, the clothes, the glam squad, etc?

• Love 7

I had high hopes for Erika when she first joined BH. But they were soon dashed as she came after LVP for reasons uncalled for IMO. Her "sniper from the side" observations didn't seem to come from actually knowing LVP personally. And her behavior set the tone for me.

They were further dashed as she acted so imperiously and inherently (TM PK) cold about her two lives and how dare you confuse them. Erika Jayne is NOT Erika Girardi and how dare you not know when to address me correctly.

This chapter of Erika is very much two things for me. I definitely believe that there was a lot of control, deference, and posturing in her marriage, and that it was very unequal. I have no doubt believing that she was in the dark about a lot and didn't have access to the family money. I could even believe that her paychecks went into an account from which she could access through controlled methods--because he would have cut off the access to the other money. I would have no problem believing that. A lawyer *that* prominent, with two previous wives, and choosing Erika for his third wife had a set way of doing things that likely were not to be challenged. Set in his ways + power/influence to the nth power for sure.

I can even get behind her doing what she can so that she isn't ruined by the actions of her husband.

However, Erika's personality is so nasty. Sutton was exactly right to consult an attorney and also still consider her a friend. She handled her so wrong. And not unlike other ladies in prior seasons. Her flexes continue to be so wrong and strong. And it is a shame because when she wants to, I can see who she could have been.

Edited by Rorysmom
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I keep saying that what really irks me about Erica is her speech cadence. She thinks she is the gun moll playing the sweetheart in a 1941 (or 39?) film. The way she spits out her words. She really bothers me.

Same!  Plus, Erika is loving this whole thing: sitting next to Andy, making the entire season about her and her tale(s) of woe.  She may not have her fake pop career but I'm sure she sees herself as the star of this shitshow. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Erika saying that she couldn’t leave cuz Tom would stop her two credit cards and she’d be broke?  Couldn’t she have charged some stuff on that Black American Express card and stow it or sell it and put the monies in her own account?  Oh wait, there’s approx 14 million on that card unaccounted for. Hmmmmmm…

12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She has millions in bags, shoes and other crap, she’s not a captive woman!  She had fucking access!  She is not like other women who can’t leave because they have nothing.  

She reportedly rang up over $100K in the five weeks before she left.  Hmmm, "Where am I gonna go Andy?"  How about where you did go?  Hancock Park.  

I believe the reason she wouldn't tell where she got the funds to move, lease a car and house etc. is because she found another guy to bankroll her stupid life. 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I believe the reason she wouldn't tell where she got the funds to move, lease a car and house etc. is because she found another guy to bankroll her stupid life. 

Which reminded me of the LONG pause before she answered "Were you faithful to him?"  I mean, pretty basic question.  Took her a while to come up with "I was until I filed papers."  Ok.  I mean,  I don't really care if she cheated on him, and was sort of expecting her to dodge the question with a legal excuse about how she couldn't comment while her divorce proceedings were ongoing.  But that was a weird exchange.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, laprin said:

During the Erika package of her discussing Tom, the expression on Erika’s face was telling. She looked like someone impressed by her own acting skills. When Andy asked if it was tough to watch and she said ‘no,’ it was one of the few honest statements she has made. 

I was genuinely bothered that all the ladies, except Crystal and Sutton, were buying into any part of Erika's lies. Even Garcelle was nodding her head during some of the bullshit. 

The only only ONLY reason I gave Garcelle a pass there was because it seemed like she was relating to the parts about getting cheated on in the manner in which Erika was describing. Not that I’m really even thinking Erika was being honest. I just think that part of it was where Garcelle was thinking back on her own experiences and felt a personal effect there. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Erika could have kicked Toms ass her damn self. The woman that snarled at Sutton has it in her. She didn’t because she thought they were rich and the money would keep coming. I believe they lived fairly separate lives and she was fine with it. Andy caught her off guard when he asked her if she cheated on him. 
A woman like that won’t leave because of cognitive decline. She made it that far, the finish line was in sight. That pesky Tom outlived his crimes catching up with him. She wanted to save her own ass. If she had left three or four years ago, she could have made one of these stories make sense. 

Her tune changed drastically when she became publicly implicated. A person like that will always look out for herself, to hell with everybody else. Her attitude toward Tom changed when all the deets about the funding of her career and how money was being funneled to a business entity in her name came out. When she thought she laid on the vitriol a little too thick, she backed off and blathered on about how she’s the only one who can speak up for him, see to his needs, bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Hence all her fractured fairy tales.

Facts change for her when they become inconvenient. Trouble is, those pesky facts don’t ever change, no matter how much she wants them to.

She was never going to leave Tom. She had it far too good and was bound and determined to ride that horse until it died, literally, while spending other people’s money.

Again, vile.

• Love 18
39 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Same!  Plus, Erika is loving this whole thing: sitting next to Andy, making the entire season about her and her tale(s) of woe.  She may not have her fake pop career but I'm sure she sees herself as the star of this shitshow. 

Yes!  She cannot resist the SPOTLIGHT.  I hope that it leads to her major downfall.  Andy and Bravo's lack of morals are not helping.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Maximona said:

I got the distinct impression that Erika thought she was channeling Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct during the viewer Q&A segment

When she flipped up her skirt, I wondered if her overworked brain circuits misfired. Did she temporarily confuse the camera person for a trick? Is that how she expresses certain emotions - flashing her privates? That moment was bizarre.

The Bravo paycheck defense is stupefying. That money is earned income - it should go from Bravo to Erika, or her LLC (that's how I get paid, electronically) and stay there, get taxes paid, pay business expenses, and get reported to the IRS. Were she and Tom trying to just pile all the money together to hide how they got it?

She looked like someone impressed by her own acting skills.

She was triumphant after each little blurb she uttered. You could feel the exclamation points. Like a 5th grader giving a book report.

Kyle and Kathy are monetizing their "trauma." Zero sympathy from me.

ETA: I wonder if Erika used to use that face tape stuff that tightens loose skin, as well as the therma zapping gizmos. Because she suddenly has jowls and sagging and it's such a big change.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

erika-jayne-dancing.gif

She’s certainly come a long way from her first reunion, where she gave everyone a demonstration of the “pat the puss“ technique. (Or did she do it in front of Bethenny Frankel in the Hamptons?)

Blech.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

The Bravo paycheck defense is stupefying. That money is earned income - it should go from Bravo to Erika and stay there, get taxes paid, pay business expenses, and get reported to the IRS. Were she and Tom trying to just pile all the money together to hide how they got it?

Erika's Pat the Puss business is an LLC, so it's possible her paychecks went into her company's account as having been earned by her/her company since she plays the character of Erika Jayne on this show.  That's one way to pay less taxes, because income taxes are higher than corporate revenue taxes, plus she can write off her business losses so she would owe fewer taxes on the money, or no taxes at all since her business operated at a loss.

She also got that $20M loan from Tom's law firm, for which she signed legal documents to get.  So, her name is on the company and she is legally responsible for it, and there is no way she wouldn't have her name on her company's bank account because it's her company, not Tom's.  And of course, she's on the hook for taxes for her company, too.  And has to sign everything.  She's lying about having no access to any money.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yes!  She cannot resist the SPOTLIGHT.  I hope that it leads to her major downfall.  Andy and Bravo's lack of morals are not helping.

Andy is to blame for most, if not all, of the narrative of this season. Imagine if you are somebody who Tom bilked, hearing or reading about how this reptile is still monetizing and exploiting your pain, while her boss sits in the front row and cheers, and gives her even MORE money at the end.

I now see why a lot of people here call him Satan Andy. Sadly, though, when publicity and profit are in play, morals and ethics are most often the first to go. This has been rock bottom for both Cohen and the network.

In a perfect world, Bravo should distance itself from her, and I guess I should now distance myself from Bravo. 

• Love 20
15 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I love how Erika wants us to believe that she was both so at the mercy of her husband that she didn't have control of her own paycheck but also that she's the toughest one on the block.

Pick a lane, Erika. You don't get to be both.

This sentiment I can get behind! She'd be better off falling into the background and letting everything play out the way it's going to without trying to hold on to the public persona she so desperately wants to keep ownership off. I think one of her biggest mistakes is that she doesn't want to lose her "celebrity" or at least the little she's tasted from being on this platform. She needs to humble herself, fall into the background as much as she can and wait out the storm without trying to keep her Erika Jayne alter ego. Let that bitch go and hide out for awhile.

I hate to say it cause Erika has NEVER been on my like list since day one but she isn't wrong when she says that she just turned 50 and she still has to SURVIVE this. She can't give people what they want because she's still in the middle of some VERY legal stuff and as much as we want her to be real, human and deliver what WE think she should be emotion wise she's still trying to push forward with her very serious dilemma. I don't expect her to carve out time to give the public some nuggets of humanity. Like in all honesty, I think she's just robotically getting through it and if I was her I'd be so all over the place internally that I would most likely steel myself up as much as I could while traveling through the maze. 

There's a part of her that just looks absolutely deer in headlights. As if she's just letting her lawyers give her the script, point her in the direction and nudge her forward one step at a time. I actually don't fault her for being cautious in how she offers up information. She stepped in it big time at the beginning so now her more structured attempts at following the protocol her lawyers are setting down for her sound absolutely suspect but all in all she can't let sentiment drive her legal approach.  

I can believe that Erika handed everything to Tom to handle including her finances. Let's be honest, she was a kept woman and WANTED it that way. I don't think there really was anything truly sinister in the set up where Tom handled the finances and Erika didn't have to think about price tags ever. That's a reasonable trade off. Do I think her being hands off in this area was a something that became a source of tension over time? I can believe that too but not enough to cause Erika to truly push for more control. What I do believe is that as Erika got older and more capable she may have made more attempts at being involved and wanting a hand but quickly realized that was a non negotiable topic with Tom.

Can I believe that Erika had uh-oh moments during her marriage about this? Absolutely. Do I think it reached a level where she was trapped and couldn't escape? Maybe, but I'm more inclined to believe Erika reasoned with herself and said why would I want to leave? This set up still appeals to me, I get what I want regardless, I'm satisfied with this arrangement and the trade off is more than adequate. I can even believe that she had moments where there were inklings of dealings that didn't completely make sense to her but that she chose not to pursue more answers. Being uncomfortable and unsettled about how uninvolved she was in the household finances, income and dealings isn't the same as being trapped. I'm sure she noticed that she wasn't in the best position to start kicking up a fuss and raising eyebrows, or to bolt and start fresh somewhere, cause I will always give the benefit of the doubt that a man can do waaaayyy more harm that we really think if they want to make a spouses live difficult for leaving. Tom definitely had the means to do that if he wanted so I won't deny Erika that. With that said, not being in the most optimal position to go off and start over in the same lavish lifestyle that you're accustomed isn't the same as having to leave a marriage running scared with nowhere to go. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Why is the accident being disbelieved now but wasn't disbelieved three/four years ago when she first mentioned it happened on the show?  

If you want to believe Erika, you have to suspend almost all reality. Even if I believed she knew nothing, she knows NOW. And ever since she did “learn” what happened, she has shown no empathy. None. Just as a fucking human being. 

She didn’t know about widows and orphans? She KNEW when she posted herself on the cross. She is a narcissist with no empathy. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Watching how people respond to Erika has really cemented for me that perception is reality to a lot of people, not facts, plausibility, logic and evidence. 

Plausibility- her accident story keeps getting more and more fantatisical. Highly statistically improbable, especially without a paper trail.

Logic - she has elements of logics wrapped up in an enigma and cash -  up it is mostly illogical.

Evidence - we will see how it ends.

At the end of the day, she did eventually know what had happened and had zero f#%ks to give about these victims who are not “alleged”.

Lumping herself with abused women who actually don’t have the resources to escape an abusive situation is also repulsive.

I know enough about her and her words, actions/inactions, and general treatment of other people to know she is someone I never want to see on my TV screen ever again unless it is a televised legal trial.

One can be unethical, even if they didn’t break the law.

• Love 20