Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E22: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Andy str8 up asked her if she had any proof because fans were asking because it sounded so outlandish (or something along those lines)and she said she didn’t have any. No one is questioning if an accident occurred he obviously broke his ankle 4 years ago “allegedly” It’s the Extra Extra Extra that she added that is being questioned. Flipping a car several times being ejected (or rolling out depending on the story she is telling) him unconscious for 12hrs but calling her and her finding him. Something that major would have a trail that she could pull out and say see I know it sounded fucking nuts but look it’s true. And it didn’t help that the story seemed to change at that first telling 4 times MID telling. It just comes across has her covering something or making it up. 

I guess I'm confused why people would think it actually would leave a paper trail? I mean ok a tow bill but that wouldn't come to mind as proof. If someone was to ask for "proof" in my head I would automatically go what proof??? Like physical proof?  I mean we can sit here and mull over what kind of stuff could be offered up as proof but if someone's asking for proof on the spot I'd be at a loss cause like huh?  Like maybe she does have an insurance claim for the car and shows up in the insurance history but I wouldn't automatically think to use that or have that at the ready in my brain. I mean the hospital most likely has a record of the visit. May even be able to get details about an ambulance ride but my thought process would automatically go in that direction. To be honest a tow truck receipt wouldn't have proved how long he went missing. There's no way she can prove that. I don't think him being in the hospital is something that needs proving cause people do believe that part so offering a hospital record is irrelevant.  Let's say we do believe her story what part of the story WOULD actually leave a paper trail that would be RELEVANT to proving the parts of the story that's suspect? My thing is, the parts that don't really jive with people if TRUE still wouldn't have generated any proof to offer.  

Also, The number of flips the car did I kinda laugh at and it's pretty obvious hyperbole on her part sorta like "the car rolled like 12 times" I mean obviously people don't actually count when a car rolls so I find it funny how stuck some people are on that. 

2 hours ago, laprin said:

She could start by saying any or all of the following:

I’m sorry the victims have not received their money. If there is anything within my power to help, I want to do so. 

Although I love Tom, if he stole this money he deserves to rot in jail. I do not in anyway condone any actions that hindered the release of funds from those that deserve it.

I am ashamed and horrified by the things being said. I can only hope that if it’s true the victims get justice.

While this entire saga has been tough on me mentally and emotionally, I am not a victim. For years I Iived a life of luxury and still live a life many people would envy. I don’t expect people to feel sorry for me. Instead, they should feel for the true victims. 

That would be a great PR statement.  Again, if she said that from the beginning that doesn't mean it would have been genuine.  This also gives credence to my point that if she had said what people wanted to hear, the public opinion would most likely be more favorable -- irrespective of whether she was complicit or not.  I'm not invested in how she's behaving now; I'm interested in whether or not there is proof that she was complicit and so far that is absolutely none.

7 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I guess I'm confused why people would think it actually would leave a paper trail? I mean ok a tow bill but that wouldn't come to mind as proof. If someone was to ask for "proof" in my head I would automatically go what proof??? Like physical proof?  I mean we can sit here and mull over what kind of stuff could be offered up as proof but if someone's asking for proof on the spot I'd be at a loss cause like huh?  Like maybe she does have an insurance claim for the car and shows up in the insurance history but I wouldn't automatically think to use that or have that at the ready in my brain. I mean the hospital most likely has a record of the visit. May even be able to get details about an ambulance ride but my thought process would automatically go in that direction. To be honest a tow truck receipt wouldn't have proved how long he went missing. There's no way she can prove that. I don't think him being in the hospital is something that needs proving cause people do believe that part so offering a hospital record is irrelevant.  Let's say we do believe her story what part of the story WOULD actually leave a paper trail that would be RELEVANT to proving the parts of the story that's suspect? My thing is, the parts that don't really jive with people if TRUE still wouldn't have generated any proof to offer.  

Also, The number of flips the car did I kinda laugh at and it's pretty obvious hyperbole on her part sorta like "the car rolled like 12 times" I mean obviously people don't actually count when a car rolls so I find it funny how stuck some people are on that. 

What kind of trail? The car would have been totaled insurance would have been used. He would have been in the hospital if he was unconscious for 12hrs in the open outside at his age after a MAJOR accident (there is no hiding that) no hospital would be like sure go home he’ll be fine. He was just ejected from a car cracked his head was unconscious for 12 hrs. No that’s nothing to worry about. Like it just makes no sense 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18
21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What kind of trail? The car would have been totaled insurance would have been used. He would have been in the hospital if he was unconscious for 12hrs in the open outside at his age after a MAJOR accident (there is no hiding that) 

Wait I'm confused. Is there doubt the accident happened?

I think when Erika said that she doesn't have any proof she was most likely talking about the parts of the story people are taking issue with and the different versions but not the story as a whole. 

I don't think we can assume that she's saying there's nothing anywhere that documents the event.  I'm not going to believe that there is no hospital record, car insurance claim, tow truck bill etc. etc. just because she answered NO to that one question on the spot. I'm inclined to believe that she wasn't thinking that broadly about the question. She's more than likely thinking about not having some record of the timeframe or who was with her or anything that shows that she didn't hear from him for a certain amount of time. Like how does she "prove" she was sitting home wondering where he was or not wondering and just assuming he was with a mistress? She can't prove that and I believe that's the type of proof she thought people were asking her to provide. Not hospital bills or car insurance claims. 

Besides her producing that information doesn't address the Extra, extra, extra parts of her story. And that's what's really go people scratching their heads. 

Edited by Yours Truly
6 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

This sentiment I can get behind! She'd be better off falling into the background and letting everything play out the way it's going to without trying to hold on to the public persona she so desperately wants to keep ownership off. I think one of her biggest mistakes is that she doesn't want to lose her "celebrity" or at least the little she's tasted from being on this platform. She needs to humble herself, fall into the background as much as she can and wait out the storm without trying to keep her Erika Jayne alter ego. Let that bitch go and hide out for awhile.

I hate to say it cause Erika has NEVER been on my like list since day one but she isn't wrong when she says that she just turned 50 and she still has to SURVIVE this. She can't give people what they want because she's still in the middle of some VERY legal stuff and as much as we want her to be real, human and deliver what WE think she should be emotion wise she's still trying to push forward with her very serious dilemma. I don't expect her to carve out time to give the public some nuggets of humanity. Like in all honesty, I think she's just robotically getting through it and if I was her I'd be so all over the place internally that I would most likely steel myself up as much as I could while traveling through the maze. 

There's a part of her that just looks absolutely deer in headlights. As if she's just letting her lawyers give her the script, point her in the direction and nudge her forward one step at a time. I actually don't fault her for being cautious in how she offers up information. She stepped in it big time at the beginning so now her more structured attempts at following the protocol her lawyers are setting down for her sound absolutely suspect but all in all she can't let sentiment drive her legal approach.  

I can believe that Erika handed everything to Tom to handle including her finances. Let's be honest, she was a kept woman and WANTED it that way. I don't think there really was anything truly sinister in the set up where Tom handled the finances and Erika didn't have to think about price tags ever. That's a reasonable trade off. Do I think her being hands off in this area was a something that became a source of tension over time? I can believe that too but not enough to cause Erika to truly push for more control. What I do believe is that as Erika got older and more capable she may have made more attempts at being involved and wanting a hand but quickly realized that was a non negotiable topic with Tom.

Can I believe that Erika had uh-oh moments during her marriage about this? Absolutely. Do I think it reached a level where she was trapped and couldn't escape? Maybe, but I'm more inclined to believe Erika reasoned with herself and said why would I want to leave? This set up still appeals to me, I get what I want regardless, I'm satisfied with this arrangement and the trade off is more than adequate. I can even believe that she had moments where there were inklings of dealings that didn't completely make sense to her but that she chose not to pursue more answers. Being uncomfortable and unsettled about how uninvolved she was in the household finances, income and dealings isn't the same as being trapped. I'm sure she noticed that she wasn't in the best position to start kicking up a fuss and raising eyebrows, or to bolt and start fresh somewhere, cause I will always give the benefit of the doubt that a man can do waaaayyy more harm that we really think if they want to make a spouses live difficult for leaving. Tom definitely had the means to do that if he wanted so I won't deny Erika that. With that said, not being in the most optimal position to go off and start over in the same lavish lifestyle that you're accustomed isn't the same as having to leave a marriage running scared with nowhere to go. 

I can believe that the law firm accountant also handled their personal accounts.  But her LLC has been the subject of an investigation by the CA franchise board for tax fraud.  She’s not innocent here (@and apparently that money came from the law firm).

and had she filed for divorce before the shit hit the fan, with a long term marriage, a wealthy husband, her having no real job prospects (she would suddenly remember she never made any real cash), she would get temporary support while the divorce was in progress.

ironically, she may have screwed herself by waiting, because it may be difficult if not impossible to divorce him now that he has been declared disabled.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

That would be a great PR statement.  Again, if she said that from the beginning that doesn't mean it would have been genuine.  This also gives credence to my point that if she had said what people wanted to hear, the public opinion would most likely be more favorable -- irrespective of whether she was complicit or not.  I'm not invested in how she's behaving now; I'm interested in whether or not there is proof that she was complicit and so far that is absolutely none.

She doesn’t have to be “complicit.”  Look at Madoff.  His wife likely knew nothing, but she lost most of her money and certainly the real estate.

if you live off I’ll-gotten gains, you lose.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, chlban said:

Of course they are beneficial. She is pushing the idea of a head injury as yet another excuse for his vile actions. 

I don't see a head injury as being beneficial to anyone.  I can see that as her trying to figure out what was going on.  Let's keep in mind that by the time the show aired it was months after she said it on the show and much more info came out.  Erika was finding out things just like the general public.  It's not like Tom is going to get his license back and won't be on the hook because Erika said he banged his head.  I don't think she was trying to insinuate he stole because of a head injury, just that it may have contributed to some of his decline and actions towards her.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because 4 years ago it wasnt the same accident ... it has evolved it has changed ... he went from breaking his ankle and being a trooper who went to work immediately after to well the bloated mess that she has changed it to... his car flipped 7 times he was thrown but then rolled out etc etc

Don't forget the traumatic brain injury. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I don't know how anyone can believe a word that comes out of Erika's mouth. She's so full of shit. 

It's telling how the Fox Force assholes quickly jumped to Erika's defense during the dementia talk. The only thing these harpies have stuck to is the pact they so obviously made with each other however many seasons ago to stick together against everyone else who comes along. Was it a blood pact? Is there incriminating information on each of them that will be exposed should their agreement be fractured? I don't know, but they look fucking stupid. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 20
On 10/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Erika sent a picture of the car brakes to her orthopaedic surgeon?? I am confused. Allegedly...  

Oh... she meant the bone breaks. But what about the head trauma - does the ortho handle that as well???

How about they can’t find the Police Report.  Lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

I don't know how anyone can believe a word that comes out of Erika's mouth. She's so full of shit. 

It's telling how the Fox Force assholes quickly jumped to Erika's defense during the dementia talk. The only thing these harpies have stuck to is the pact they so obviously made with each other however many seasons ago to stick together against everyone else who comes along. Was it a blood pact? Is there incriminating information on each of them that will be exposed should their agreement be fractured? I don't know, but they look fucking stupid. 

I think Kyle’s four tit dress is camouflaging Erika’s stories.     Can’t take your eyes off of them.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 12
On 10/20/2021 at 8:41 PM, bosawks said:

It’s going to be rough choosing what storyline I am going to care about less: Dorit talking too much or Rinna’s daughters crappy boyfriend.

Or Rinna’s new lips .. better for Bj’s, according to Harry.

• LOL 3
On 10/20/2021 at 8:56 PM, Straycat80 said:

This is boring now, heading over to the shitshow that is Married At First Sight. Two more reunion shows to go *groan*. 

They need Michaela on this shit show.  A little diversion.

• Love 3
On 10/20/2021 at 10:00 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Oh, I’m sure Erika will continue to provide content. (Disclaimer, I didn’t see the previews so I may be talking through my hat.) She hijacked the entire damn season; might as well take the reunion, too.

Is a four-week extravaganza out of the ordinary? I thought most went two, maybe three weeks, tops, depending. 

New York had none.  Andy had to compensate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 10/20/2021 at 10:03 PM, Mrs peel said:

She has more than enough money to get psychotherapy, so she can realize her mother was not a saint.  She might also process that mentioning her “good friend” (and pedophile) Michael Jackson is not a good thing.   I must be going to hell, because I thought the crying was over the top.

so “Erika answered every question” - except the ones she didn’t.  I don’t buy that she couldn’t say when she sought legal counsel (though she shouldn’t discuss her discussions with them).  And obviously she didn’t want to say how quickly she got another guy with a private plane (hope he really owns it honey!).  She is disgusting.

she didn’t leave him because of the affairs, she didn’t leave him because of the money, she didn’t leave him because of the dementia - she left him because he stopped having long conversations with her?  What??  Honey, no one buys that.

I can actually believe that doctors were reluctant to deal with him (though I don’t think he did traditional med-mal cases), but the idea that competent doctors were encouraging risky surgery if he had TBI is unbelievable.  I did notice she admitted there was no police report, hmmm.

I agree with others that Crystal’s silence on the dementia was deafening. 

When all else fails, try dementia.  That’s the way to go as a last resort.  Can’t be proven.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Lassus said:

Did I miss someone asking her WHY she was handing over her paychecks to Tom? 

Threats?  Shame?  Like, why?  

She’s lying.  What woman doesn’t have money in her Chanel bag in Beverly Hills?  It’s probably in Switzerland.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Really if someone at your bank embezzled money from your savings and gave it to his wife do your think that she should be allowed to keep this ill -gotten money and you are just SOL? I certainly wouldn't feel this way. Whether Erika was party to this theft or if she just innocently spent the money that was not Tom's to give her she needs to pay the money back to the victims. She spent money that was not hers to spend. 

As far as I know an investigation is still going on.  It's murky to me because Tom made legitimate millions as well.  Millions was spent on Erika over many years.  I don't know that all of Tom's assets have been uncovered.  After the investigation is complete and there isn't enough from Tom to pay all of the victims back, I don't have an issue with Erika having to turn over gifts if it can be proven that they came from embezzled money.  According to Erika she turned over her money to Tom and she left with no money so she wouldn't have millions stashed away to give.

1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

Didn't Erika lie about the outcome of a lawsuit (it was dismissed and they apologized) on the last reunion and they replayed it on this reunion? If so, that's definitely part of a pattern of untruthfulness.

Yes, at the beginning of Part 2, they played that clip of Erika at the 2019 Reunion saying that one of the lawsuits was "Resolved, and they apologized."

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Andy: stifling a yawn.

Dorit: "Am I boring you?"  She looked really ticked off too.  Lighten up girl.  It really gets under her skin if she feels people aren't hanging on to her every (many) word(s).

This was the single best moment of the first two hours of the reunion and probably will end up being of the entire thing!👏

Andy said it was natural and also named himself Jackhole of the day for it but come on it was perfectly hilarious.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

According to Erika she turned over her money to Tom and she left with no money so she wouldn't have millions stashed away to give.

No money?   That Range Rover didn't buy/lease itself.  Same with the $10K a month house in Hancock Park (a pretty spendy area).   She still is using at least one glam person, although it looks like he's a discount one.  No money?  Some money was required even if the bulk of it came from her new super secret benefactor. 

Plus, she spent over $100K on the Amex the month before she left according to the lawyers representing the victims and digging through the accounting. 

She may or may not have millions stashed away but  yeah, she didn't leave penniless. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 24
4 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

I don't see a head injury as being beneficial to anyone.  I can see that as her trying to figure out what was going on.  Let's keep in mind that by the time the show aired it was months after she said it on the show and much more info came out.  Erika was finding out things just like the general public.  It's not like Tom is going to get his license back and won't be on the hook because Erika said he banged his head.  I don't think she was trying to insinuate he stole because of a head injury, just that it may have contributed to some of his decline and actions towards her.

Erika herself has said outright how she benefits from the head injury story--it's part of how she's actually been suffering for years and not, as she said before, happy and living the high life. It would be beneficial to Tom if it makes him less responsible for his actions and less able to be punished for them--and help even more if the two could be linked so that he wasn't embezzling from people, intentionally he was just confused.

Although of course it's ironic that when she says stuff about how it's terrible his family isn't supporting him in his hour of need at the same as she's cutting off contact with him in the same hour of need, and also saying she did all she could for him, often by covering it up.

• Love 12

Forgive me my ineptitude.  Couldn't figure out how to remove unintended spoiler tags🤕and my stupid computer won't let me post again w/o starting over altogether.

My apologies fellow snarkers. Hopefully the lovely mods will take pity on me regarding this...

I'm posting my intended comment separately below.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, princelina said:

IMO Erika's behavior of this season does not match her words of the last several years that she has been a cast member.  I do believe that she loved Tom and he loved her in the way they intended upon the marriage ( which was him being Mr Moneybags Savior and her being Hot Wife Performing To His Expectations When Expected).  After some years had passed he went on with his life and she created Erika Jayne.  She was also used to bragging about "having planes" and traveling with her team to Greece, for example, to do Erika Jayne shows. 

(Her entire personae in her first season was that she was living this "dream life alter ego" that "every woman secretly wanted".  I never disliked her; found her interesting enough as a reality tv person, but performing as a sex symbol/singer I can promise you is NOT my secret desire!)

At the beginning of this season she was all "Tom is great; we're so happy; covid allowed us to reconnect" - and then suddenly she left him off at work and left their marital home - worried that Tom the big bad lawyer would come after her - then suddenly he's accused of all this bad shit and - he had traumatic brain injury! - He's had dementia for several years!- His accident was worse than I said and the actual details are too ridiculous to be believed! - I'm not ALLOWED to talk to him! - I left everything behind and I'm terrified of what he will do! - He calls me every day! 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - IMO she knew what was coming and was trying to get out early under the "I couldn't live like that any more" umbrella.  She just didn't realize how soon the shit would hit the fan and then she was left scrambling.  He can't be too mean to live with AND full of dementia (otherwise known as "one foot in the grave and an other on a banana peel 😂 ).  I have no proof, but I have common sense and an understanding of human nature.  No matter how "mean" he had gotten, that chick ain't leaving an old man who has gotten nasty because he's getting closer to dying and leaving her all of his stuff, after all of the years she's put in.  

Another thing.  The old man had three side pieces my ass.  He barely could lift up a toilet seat, never mind a chick.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

As far as I know an investigation is still going on.  It's murky to me because Tom made legitimate millions as well.  Millions was spent on Erika over many years.  I don't know that all of Tom's assets have been uncovered.  After the investigation is complete and there isn't enough from Tom to pay all of the victims back, I don't have an issue with Erika having to turn over gifts if it can be proven that they came from embezzled money.  According to Erika she turned over her money to Tom and she left with no money so she wouldn't have millions stashed away to give.

Who needs two planes?  I guess one for her and one for her Dream Team.  She was such a Star.  A Porn Star.  And these idiots are all over her like she’s something of importance.  They all make me sick, except Garcelle and Sutton.

• Love 18

Ericka snapped and snarled at poor Crystal for asking why she didn't appear to be angry at Tom, showed her teeth to Andy when she told him she left with "Nothing!  NOTHING!" & was consistently defensive (when she wasn't staring blankly at nothing-- likely letting herself enjoy a bit of the effect of whatever substance she ingested prior to the show.)

She seems to have little insight or self awareness beyond the need to present herself as the tough "c**ty" broad who will fuck you up if you cross her. Obviously she can control herself well enough to mix with normal people for chunks of time. Successful sociopaths learn how to mimic regular human behaviour and emotions after all. But her nasty, vicious, teeth baringly angry, emotionally deficient self is always close to the surface. I get the impression she'd never felt safe until she was wrapped in the shield of Toms wealth and now she's again exposed and needs that hard cold vicious side front and center.

EJ appears to have learned her attitude and demeanor at the back door of that go go (strip) club in a New Jersey alley. She may have been raised in the South like Sutton but missed those lessons in refinement, manners, and comportment that Sutton received. She lit out north and fell worshipfully  prostrate at the first pair of 9" platform stilettos she saw.

Someone posted a picture of her first hubby over on the EJ thread. He might be a lovely person I have no idea. But he does look a little thuggish, lives in Las Vegas, obviously body builds and married Ericka. Put her wearing the reunion outfit next to him and they'd make the perfect cover of a paperback Noir novel set in 1952 or so.

On what was essentially the after show (WWHL) Andy presented S. E. Cupp & Megan McCain who both said they believed every word Ericka has spoken. Megan said she's actually friends w Ericka, speaks w her nearly daily & is looking forward to her redemption arc in the coming season. Andy of course nods in sympathetic agreement (*blurg*!)

2 more episodes of reunion to go. & whatever awfulness is coming in the form of the next season which doesn't appear to have any cast changes since its currently filming.😲😵

Edited by BlueHawk
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:
16 hours ago, renatae said:

I'm heartbroken for the victims and feel guilty my husband did this even though I didn't know. I can't apologize enough.

Sorry, I'm not seeing any of these reactions from Erika.

How was she supposed to display this?

Reactions can "displayed" by speaking how one feels about certain incidents. Erika does not have to be accused of anything in order to feel terrible about any given incident. As renatae said, Erika could still be heartbroken for the victims...and verbalize that to the public. Even if she didn't know anything relating to Tom's scandal (whether true or false), it's just human nature to feel something for the victims. Unfortunately, until she was repeatedly prompted, she said nothing about them.

Edited by MsTree
To clarify that I'm just responding to the BOLD sentence.
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Have I left out anything else? If so, please feel free to add to the list.

Erika hasn't been seen (or reported to have been seen) with any man under the age of 80 years old (aka sugar daddy).

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

A head injury is a very convenient excuse. “He didn’t know what he was doing because of his head injury.” What she’s forgetting is, what only matters is his state of mind when he ripped off the victims. Claiming infirmity is a delay tactic, and a way for Erika to deflect heat from her. Again — all these dire details came out years after this supposed catastrophic accident, when Tom and Erika’s situation got really bad, and the story just kept growing and growing to a comical degree. Don’t you think, had Tom really had such a bad accident, it would have made the news somehow back then? A prominent attorney and husband of a TV reality star in a serious accident where he drove off a cliff and wasn’t found for hours?

Sorry, I can’t believe she was in the dark just like the rest of us. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Reactions can "displayed" by speaking how one feels about certain incidents. Erika does not have to be accused of anything in order to feel terrible about any given incident. As renatae said, Erika could still be heartbroken for the victims...and verbalize that to the public. Even if she didn't know anything relating to Tom's scandal (whether true or false), it's just human nature to feel something for the victims. Unfortunately, until she was repeatedly prompted, she said nothing about them.

Given that she had to be goaded to do even that, her “sorry” is basically worthless. You have to have a conscience and some degree of empathy to be sincerely sorry. Unfortunately, Erika has neither.

• Love 12

I believe what Erica meant was, How was I going to leave and maintain the same lifestyle.  And truthfully, she probably couldn't. 

It's a thought that many people have when contemplating divorce.  How will this affect my lifestyle and what will I have to give up or change? It's a natural consideration. 

It is obvious that she could have found a way to get some money and leave, and it is insulting to women in truly desperate situations to imply that hers was that way.  Her stress was not that she couldn't find the money to leave, it was that she couldn't access enough money to leave and continue a lifestyle of excess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
18 hours ago, Raiderred said:

I'm with you.  I only tune in to hear the REAL story or bullshit made up.  I don't care about Rinna, Harry or their kids and I really don't care about Dorit's story.  I want Erika, GRILLED to answer questions and clear things up or muddle them even more. 

Me too. I was frustrated watching this episode. I don’t understand why Andy is letting her get away with her outlandish stories and lies. Why didn’t someone call her out on it supposedly snowing in Pasadena? And what about how the story kept changing? She has contradicted herself so many times. They only thing they really called her on was saying her marriage was wonderful when it wasn’t and Tom was controlling and condescending. 

Even her comments about his dementia are suspicious to me. A lot of elderly people tell the same stories repeatedly. That alone doesn’t mean they have dementia. My father had it. What I noticed first were short-term memory problems and speech issues, such as word-find or inserting the wrong word.

No one truly knows what is going on with Tom. Maybe he really does have dementia and has been trying to cover it. That isn’t an excuse to steal money from his clients. 

Erika continues to paint herself as a victim. Why aren’t they talking about all the crash and burn victims who didn’t get their money? Why aren’t they talking about Erika’s offensive, narcissistic, mocking posts on Instagram? It surely must have rubbed salt in the wounds of those people who are still waiting for their compensation. It was like she was flipping everyone off. I don’t care if it’s how she deals with her stress or whatever. She is callous, selfish and full of herself. She has shown little to no sensitivity to the true victims. 

It still bothers me how these women are circling the wagons around Erika after last season when most of them ganged up like a coven of witches against Denise. 

And I cannot stand Lisa Rinna! I don’t know how Harry stands her. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I believe what Erica meant was, How was I going to leave and maintain the same lifestyle.  And truthfully, she probably couldn't. 

It's a thought that many people have when contemplating divorce.  How will this affect my lifestyle and what will I have to give up or change? It's a natural consideration. 

It is obvious that she could have found a way to get some money and leave, and it is insulting to women in truly desperate situations to imply that hers was that way.  Her stress was not that she couldn't find the money to leave, it was that she couldn't access enough money to leave and continue a lifestyle of excess.

Just so. She’s not going to be fucking destitute, unlike some women who divorce (or who stay in toxic marriages out of fear of becoming destitute). If she can’t get by on her (larger) Bravo paycheck, her royalties from the downloads of her music crap, and whatever she may still get from her book, then she needs a financial advisor, stat. (I don’t know if she’d get a cut from the sale of the mausoleum, but add that in there, too.)

I think her real worry is that, ultimately, she will be on the hook to pay back the victims and she’ll truly have nothing, or a mere pittance of what she had.

🎻— world’s smallest violin, playing just for her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t know if she’d get a cut from the sale of the mausoleum, but add that in there, too.)

I doubt it because it was pre marital property and her name was most likely not on it just like the house in Palm Springs, why would Tom put her name on that if it was bought as an investment property?

Speculation at best but if Erika has assets from the marriage would she have to forfeit those high dollar items to the Feds?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I doubt it because it was pre marital property and her name was most likely not on it just like the house in Palm Springs, why would Tom put her name on that if it was bought as an investment property?

Speculation at best but if Erika has assets from the marriage would she have to forfeit those high dollar items to the Feds?  

If she is found liable for the debt or if she bought those items with money from the marriage.. I think the people have a better chance of suing her personally because like someone said before the threshold of evidence is lower in a civil case for the victims

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I doubt it too, but I was trying to account for all the poor woman’s possible assets. As for what she’d have to fork over, that’s a question for the experts.

• Love 2