Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E22: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, chlban said:

She reportedly gets $600,000  a year for a part time job. That's independent of what her current sugar daddy pays her for her other part time job. She still has at least a small Glam squad and an effing Assistant, which totally baffles me. What does she need an assistant for? She lives in a home worth millions even if it is rented and drives a brand new Range Rover. I honestly don't know how anyone keeps a straight face when she tries to pretend she is poor. 

One word: Downsize. Many of us have had to do it, and some have given up necessities, not perks, just to fricking survive. How have all the victims she’s leeched off of gotten through? I’m sure their medical bills are in the stratosphere, and they still have to live daily on whatever they have coming in.

The sense of entitlement and arrogance is breathtaking, as well as her total callousness toward the victims, yet some people wonder why most of us have no sympathy for her. I want her next address to be the Poorhouse.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I believe what Erica meant was, How was I going to leave and maintain the same lifestyle.  And truthfully, she probably couldn't. 

It's a thought that many people have when contemplating divorce.  How will this affect my lifestyle and what will I have to give up or change? It's a natural consideration. 

It is obvious that she could have found a way to get some money and leave, and it is insulting to women in truly desperate situations to imply that hers was that way.  Her stress was not that she couldn't find the money to leave, it was that she couldn't access enough money to leave and continue a lifestyle of excess.

BINGO!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

No one truly knows what is going on with Tom. Maybe he really does have dementia and has been trying to cover it. That isn’t an excuse to steal money from his clients

No but it's an excuse to get out of being prosecuted or facing real consequences.  If someone cannot participate in their own defense they aren't fit to stand trial. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, izabella said:

Yes, at the beginning of Part 2, they played that clip of Erika at the 2019 Reunion saying that one of the lawsuits was "Resolved, and they apologized."

It’s not clear she was lying about that “particular” lawsuit.  It could be he paid out the cash to them, and the case was dismissed.  

And that would fit what I think is the pattern of what happened.  What Tom was doing likely started years ago, and escalated over time.  It probably started with moving money (settlement payments, law firm loans. Litigation funding cash, maybe personal loans) around, intending to pay the clients “eventually.”  So he got a settlement payment, which he SHOULD have put into his client account (separate from the regular law firm accounts), and forwarded that money to the clients (minus his fees).  Instead, he spent that money on himself and Erika (and her fake career).  Then when the next settlement came in, he reimbursed the previous successful clients, and delayed the reimbursement to the current successful clients.  Along with giving the clients bullshit excuses for why the checks aren’t out the door.  Rinse and repeat.  All of it “worked” as long as the settlements kept coming in, and until (I suspect) the personal spending got so high he could not continue to juggle all the balls (past clients, law firm loans, litigation funding loans, current clients, Erika).  But it stopped working, heck maybe he did start having memory problems and couldn’t manage the firm, bring the new cases in to continue the cash pipeline, or maybe he and Erika just spent so much damned money that wasn’t really theirs.

if the CA Bar Assn ever does release the files on the - apparently many - ethics complaints against the firm, I suspect we will see the same pattern.  Client says they didn’t get their money, the firm provides a response which is basically }come on, you know clients don’t understand the complexities, and besides the check is now out to them.”  Bar believes the lawyer, the client now has the cash, case closed.

because here’s the thing, if the clients are lying, there are checks from the law firm’s IOLTA (client) accounts showing the payments to them.  But NO ONE has said those checks exist.  There ain’t nothing “alleged” about the theft.

How much was any one particular client owed?  All that may be in dispute, but not the lack of payment.  Because if it was simply bad accounting (putting the settlement money into the wrong account) and not theft, the money would be sitting in the law firm accounts.  But it’s NOT.  The firm is in bankruptcy, the office items were sold at auction.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Another thing.  The old man had three side pieces my ass.  He barely could lift up a toilet seat, never mind a chick.

As long as he could sign the credit card bill, he could find someone.  That’s how he found Erika after all.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Gracie123 said:

This is so boring.  Of course she is full of shit, but of course we will make these 4 shitty hours about her.  I'm just tired of all of her bullshit.

I wish I could like this 100 times!  Erika just isn't interesting enough to be the focal point of this show for another season or even another two hours of the reunion.    As much as I would like it, she's not going to go to jail, she's not going to present herself as anything other than a victim and growl and threaten people who dare question her (including Andy it seems) and I'm over it already. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 19
On 10/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, Talented Tenth said:

Erika was a kept woman, so it's no shock that Tom spent millions on her.  I think it's unrealistic and unfair to expect Erika to read through all documents signed or have them reviewed by attorneys when they were from her husband who was a high powered attorney.  I seriously doubt people are reading through everything their husbands have them sign.  People don't even read things they sign for themselves.  It's easy now to say in hindsight she should have been aware but there are millions of women all over the world who aren't.  Even Kathy said she wouldn't read through something if Rick wanted her to sign.  Sutton owns a baseball team she didn't know about.  Why aren't people insisting that she should have known or had to have known? 

My understanding is that Sutton said that her husband had invested in part ownership of a minor league baseball team (along with many other diversified assets across industries) and that some (50%) or all of the investment of this asset (part ownership or investment in to a minor league team) went to her in the divorce. It was in response to how Erika could have ownership in a house in La Quinta that she had never been to see. Sutton was saying that there can be investments in to assets that you don’t know. For example, in your 401k plan, you are diversified across multiple funds that are each in an asset class and each fund is run by a manager that controls what individual investments are in that fund to keep it performing well. People can similarly invest in a REIT (a Real Estate Investment Trust) that can have multiple commercial properties in it. Now that is not what Erika was saying… Tom owned that house… but, Sutton was saying that in her marriage investments she was surprised to find partial ownership of a baseball team (minor league). We don’t know if it was part of an investment package that included other things or if it was a situation where he invested 3% with other people because he was interested or if her husband bought half the team.

Regardless, it makes for a kooky story that Sutton now has some percentage ownership in a minor league baseball team (along with others) that she never heard of and really knows nothing about baseball, but it is not like she is the owner of the team and involved with the GM about recruiting players and development of them and creating the program to funnel to MLB or whatever. It is an investment. It is not at all equivalent to Erika’s situation or Tom investing $25 million in EJ Global and paying all of EJ Global’s  expenses with Gerardi Keese funds. Erika’s makeup artists have said they were always paid well and on time. They said that they submitted weekly pay requests for their weekly work done on Monday and they received payment from Girardi Keese by Wednesday.  Sutton was not being paid through the baseball team (which also had other investors). EJ Global had one investor and that was Girardi Keese. It is not an equivalent type of situation at all.

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Useful 4
  • Love 14
On 10/22/2021 at 12:00 AM, Gracie123 said:

This is so boring.  Of course she is full of shit, but of course we will make these 4 shitty hours about her.  I'm just tired of all of her bullshit.

What a life they lead.  Get dressed in designer clothes, go to a luncheon, talk about one another, hair and makeup always just so.  So pretentious.  Boring.  I just can’t anymore.Kyle with the strings hanging down her face, Dorit with the fake ponytails, etc.  There’s nothing left here.  I’m looking forward to N.Y, hopefully, OC and the other one that just flew out of my head.  I only suffered thru this because of Erika, who will probably get off.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Miss Bones said:

I just watched tonight, so I haven’t read other comments yet, but I just made this:

40B68D48-5EBA-4F46-A205-E3B679FEF6A4.jpeg

Kyle has such tacky tastes.  Is it any wonder that clothing store she had tanked?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 10/21/2021 at 12:08 PM, Yours Truly said:

I know,

Kathy cries when thinking about her mom who is no longer here. I don't see that as proof that Big Kathy screwed them up. It was a pretty straight forward reaction. Now do I find it a bit curious that Kathy is still that emotional about the death of her mother after all these years and being the age she is now? A little, but different people have different emotional thresholds so it's not for me to act like she ISN'T supposed to be this emotional. At any rate it was absolutely genuine and sweet and I didn't find the display at all related to anything but a daughter that misses and loved her mother. Nothing more, nothing less. 

People still love their parents who screwed them up.  They also love their drug addicted, alcoholic parents who screwed them up.

A child -- even an adult chid -- will love still love a fucked up parent and they'll mourn what could have been.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 9
On 10/21/2021 at 8:18 AM, 65mickey said:

Why didn't someone on that set ask Erika if she gets a paper paycheck?? I don't know anyone in this day and age who receives a paper paycheck. Maybe these Hollywood folks do and I don't know any of them.  And if it is a direct deposit her name has to be on the account for the check to be deposited. She is tring to portray Tom as her pimp who takes all of her money and then "takes care of her." My problem with Andy and his questions is that he get so close to hitting a home run but never manages to get the ball over the fence. 

That's because this is Bravo's attempt to rehab her enough that viewers aren't pissed they are giving a con artist another season.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

That's because this is Bravo's attempt to rehab her enough that viewers aren't pissed they are giving a con artist another season.  

Then they have failed, at least with me.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Seems like the vast majority of comments across social media platforms do not want Erika back, at least according to my various searches 

They got rid of Dallas because of problematic cast members. I have no problem getting rid of someone who's racist (not a foot in mouth thing or ignorant, but racist). That said, Tom stole from orphans and widows, and whether Erika initially knew or not, those innocent people are clearly afterthoughts in her head. She allegedly feels sorry for alleged victims of Tom's alleged actions, whatever the hell she says. I'm so much more grossed out by the Girardis than some of the other people who've been fired by Bravo. 

• Love 22

RE: the comments about Kathy Hilton crying over her long dead mother...I can't even process why she's still crying after so many years because I'm too fascinated by the fact that she cannot move any part of her face when she cries. She must be so plumped up with fillers that nothing moves anymore. It's like watching a science experiment in real time.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

FINALLY making myself get through this.

*Dorit’s $35,000 wedding dress. Man, that’s cheap compared to Crystal’s $96,000 purse. I think I paid a couple hundred bucks for mine (the dress, not a purse). 

*I had forgotten about Garcelle’s comment to Kathy that “if you don’t see color you don’t see me.” That put Crystal’s and Sutton’s conversation into some perspective. It’s just a damn shame that Erika totally hijacked this season because I think they were all on the cusp of having some really good dialogue about race and privilege. And thinking about it all now, I do think Kathy did begin to understand Garcelle’s POV (shout out to RealHousewife and Hiyo).

*Is “Beyond Salem” a parody? I LOLed at that scene, and I miss Eileen. Rinna definitely played a role in Amelia’s breakup. She’s so damn happy over this. Stop pushing Harry Styles, Lisa — do you have a thing for him? Harry HAMLIN STYLES. God, I do so love Lois. Harry’s sauce….what about Harry’s pies? Seriously, the man needs to start a side gig, a la Newman’s Own.

*Erika — “I was the daughter dating the older men…” She finally tells a truth.

*Oh, Kathy. I cried with you. I can relate.

This has been mercifully deleted. Until next week…

Edited by RoseAllDay
Odd space
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Seems like the vast majority of comments across social media platforms do not want Erika back, at least according to my various searches 

Which is exactly why she’s back. Andy’s banking on hate watchers. I think it’s disgusting and another slap in the face to the victims to basically validate her in this way.

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

In Kathy’s defense, she literally doesn’t see color. Remember, she confused Garcelle for Kyle. 

She apparent doesn’t see height either 🤣 Garcelle is 5’9” and Kyle is 5’2” 🤣

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

She apparent doesn’t see height either 🤣 Garcelle is 5’9” and Kyle is 5’2” 🤣

I just loved Garcelle's response when Kathy said she thought she was Kyle. "I get that all the time'. 

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 22
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Which is exactly why she’s back. Andy’s banking on hate watchers. I think it’s disgusting and another slap in the face to the victims to basically validate her in this way.

I sometimes get asked to do an online survey on BRAVO shows and the question they ask about all of the cast is whether they are someone you love to hate.

I think it is probably a fine line and people can differ as to whether someone is truly loathsome or whether they are amusing and their machinations aren't a high crime. 

• Useful 3
On 10/21/2021 at 9:49 PM, kristen111 said:

No excuse .. Hulu is FREE for one month.  Of course she watched in that hovel of a small house with a pool, poor thing.

UNHEATED pool. Don't undersell the tragedy! /sarcasm

On 10/22/2021 at 7:40 AM, Sweet-tea said:

No one truly knows what is going on with Tom. Maybe he really does have dementia and has been trying to cover it. That isn’t an excuse to steal money from his clients.

. . .

It still bothers me how these women are circling the wagons around Erika after last season when most of them ganged up like a coven of witches against Denise.

Someone needed to say the bolded part at this reunion verbatim, but I guess Andy didn't have it in him.

The ladies learned the wrong lessons from the Denise Saga. Instead of learning to avoid bullying, they learned to be more selective about how and who they bully, which is why it was okay to break Garcelle down but not to address the glaring potholes in Erika's stories.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:21 AM, chlban said:

She reportedly gets $600,000  a year for a part time job. That's independent of what her current sugar daddy pays her for her other part time job. She still has at least a small Glam squad and an effing Assistant, which totally baffles me. What does she need an assistant for? She lives in a home worth millions even if it is rented and drives a brand new Range Rover. I honestly don't know how anyone keeps a straight face when she tries to pretend she is poor. 

Note to self-- Idea for a charity: Glam Rescue for Impoverished, Needy, or Clueless Housewives (G.R.I.N.C.H). Fundraiser #1: Fashion Walkoff between Dorit and Rinna!

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

UNHEATED pool. Don't undersell the tragedy! 

That’s a really good one.

Haven’t even watched last three episodes. This board put me onto Watch What Crappens for recaps much more entertaining than the show could be. I love them telling Erika she’s listening to the “wrong gays”. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 10/24/2021 at 8:28 AM, Vanderboom said:

UNHEATED pool. Don't undersell the tragedy! /sarcasm

Someone needed to say the bolded part at this reunion verbatim, but I guess Andy didn't have it in him.

The ladies learned the wrong lessons from the Denise Saga. Instead of learning to avoid bullying, they learned to be more selective about how and who they bully, which is why it was okay to break Garcelle down but not to address the glaring potholes in Erika's stories.

Note to self-- Idea for a charity: Glam Rescue for Impoverished, Needy, or Clueless Housewives (G.R.I.N.C.H). Fundraiser #1: Fashion Walkoff between Dorit and Rinna!

If this is referring to the pool at the mausoleum, they spent an untold amount fixing it up, and Erika thought it was funny that it was never used. If this is a reference to the pool at her hovel, well, it’s a hard-knock life. 

It didn’t copy for whatever reason, but Tom’s “dementia” is absolutely no excuse for the theft. All this claim does is slow down the legal process, and given his age and physical shape, he may never have to face consequences. 

Re: bullying. With Erika, the bullies got bullied. None of them had the guts to take her on, with the exception of Sutton, and even she started to get shaky toward the end of the season. You could tell by most everybody’s THs they didn’t believe her (with maybe the exception of suckup Rinna).

• Love 7
On 10/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, RoseAllDay said:

FINALLY making myself get through this.

*Dorit’s $35,000 wedding dress. Man, that’s cheap compared to Crystal’s $96,000 purse. I think I paid a couple hundred bucks for mine (the dress, not a purse). 

*I had forgotten about Garcelle’s comment to Kathy that “if you don’t see color you don’t see me.” That put Crystal’s and Sutton’s conversation into some perspective. It’s just a damn shame that Erika totally hijacked this season because I think they were all on the cusp of having some really good dialogue about race and privilege. And thinking about it all now, I do think Kathy did begin to understand Garcelle’s POV (shout out to RealHousewife and Hiyo).

*Is “Beyond Salem” a parody? I LOLed at that scene, and I miss Eileen. Rinna definitely played a role in Amelia’s breakup. She’s so damn happy over this. Stop pushing Harry Styles, Lisa — do you have a thing for him? Harry HAMLIN STYLES. God, I do so love Lois. Harry’s sauce….what about Harry’s pies? Seriously, the man needs to start a side gig, a la Newman’s Own.

*Erika — “I was the daughter dating the older men…” She finally tells a truth.

*Oh, Kathy. I cried with you. I can relate.

This has been mercifully deleted. Until next week…

Harry Styles is dating someone. I think Lisa needs to give it up! her offspring are not all that special.lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Harry Styles is dating someone. I think Lisa needs to give it up! her offspring are not all that special.lol

I still think she’s the one who has the crush. She’d wear “cougar” as a badge of honor.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Who knows if Ericka loved Tom? What proof do we have of that? She definitely LOVED Toms' money, for sure. Bitch certainly had/has no indiscretions of using  the money, then and now - post TBI.

In all honesty, I watch this show with half an eye and less of an ear. I hear some things, but I am sure I miss most of it because watching my dog lick his ass is far more entertaining than this bunch of phonies. But my question is, how did Ericka find Tom 12 hours after the accident? She just happened to wander down the exact cliff he rolled over? If she was called, wouldn't she do the right thing and contact the police in case perhaps assistance was needed???? Did she think she could tend to his wounds and injuries? Dressed in what? Her typical Sugar Daddy paraphernalia? And of course, what ortho would make surgical suggestions without looking at the patient? C'mon now. She has a friend that told her no surgery, just take the old fucker home???

Nothing about Ericka is warm or kind. I don't think she was kind to her hubby either (mutual dissatisfaction). Someone had suggested perhaps Ericka kept the "embarrassing details"  of his accident secret when she first revealed he broke his ankle. What is so embarrassing about reporting the truth back then? If all of these ladies are considered her "friends" (as she indicated in the "I am getting a divorce" text), then why could she not say he suffered a brain injury? Is that embarrassing?  Terrible -yes! Tragic-yes! Difficult-yes! Embarrassing? Me thinks this twit has more embarrassing things on their way out to the public. 

I just hope she pats her puss for the Judge !

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 10/21/2021 at 11:48 AM, Stats Queen said:

Because three/four years ago the story was Tom was in an accident and injured his ankle, nothing more than that - no rolling down a hill, flipping cars, head injury, he was unconscious for 12 hours, she wouldn’t let him have anesthesia, showed X-rays to a surgeon outside of the hospital, and a seemingly lack of a paper trail anywhere whatsoever.

And by her own admission ON TAPE at the time she wasn’t there. She was chatting with Mikey in her pied a terre (tm luanne) about how she ‘got the call’. She was either still in Tokyo with Rinna or had just arrived. What, did he wait on the hillside? Did the docs wait patiently with a supposedly critical patient? She said to Kyle and Mikey it was an ankle and he was fine. Her words. There was NO reason to downplay it then. She likely would’ve exploited it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Fig Newton said:

Who knows if Ericka loved Tom? What proof do we have of that? She definitely LOVED Toms' money, for sure. Bitch certainly had/has no indiscretions of using  the money, then and now - post TBI.

In all honesty, I watch this show with half an eye and less of an ear. I hear some things, but I am sure I miss most of it because watching my dog lick his ass is far more entertaining than this bunch of phonies. But my question is, how did Ericka find Tom 12 hours after the accident? She just happened to wander down the exact cliff he rolled over? If she was called, wouldn't she do the right thing and contact the police in case perhaps assistance was needed???? Did she think she could tend to his wounds and injuries? Dressed in what? Her typical Sugar Daddy paraphernalia? And of course, what ortho would make surgical suggestions without looking at the patient? C'mon now. She has a friend that told her no surgery, just take the old fucker home???

Nothing about Ericka is warm or kind. I don't think she was kind to her hubby either (mutual dissatisfaction). Someone had suggested perhaps Ericka kept the "embarrassing details"  of his accident secret when she first revealed he broke his ankle. What is so embarrassing about reporting the truth back then? If all of these ladies are considered her "friends" (as she indicated in the "I am getting a divorce" text), then why could she not say he suffered a brain injury? Is that embarrassing?  Terrible -yes! Tragic-yes! Difficult-yes! Embarrassing? Me thinks this twit has more embarrassing things on their way out to the public. 

I love your dog photo!! 

1 hour ago, Fig Newton said:

If the judge is of a certain age and has money, yep.

And I, too, love your pup pic! Yours?

In Erika’s book she claimed that Tom got her check for her at a performance. I thought that was a weird story to include. 

“Finally, we got our first gig. It was at a San Francisco sex party called the Nymphomaniac’s Ball at someplace called PleasureZone. It was for straight people, if you can believe it. The DJ had gotten his hands on my music and loved it, and he invited me to come perform three songs. Travis hooked me up with the costume designer Zaldy, a former club kid who has made costumes for Britney Spears, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and worked with Gwen Stefani on her fashion line. He does all of RuPaul’s costumes for RuPaul’s Drag Race and worked with Travis on the costumes for Michael Jackson’s This Is It tour. He made me a few rompers—one was fuchsia and one was a pale diamond color—plus an amazing blue catsuit with diamonds on the shoulders. I decided to wear the catsuit for that first night.
I was excited to tell Tom the news.
“So we got hired by this sex club. It’s kind of like a party they have once every couple of months. I don’t know, exactly. But I’m going to go perform.”
“Great, hon. Go do it,” he said.
“They’re going to pay me,” I told him.
“Oh, even better,” he said. He was excited to see everything I’d been working on and to be there for the first show, so he decided to come with me.
That always surprises people, that Tom would come to a sex party to see me. But let me tell you something: Mr. Girardi does not care. Tom’s seen it all, done it all, doesn’t care. People think because Tom’s older and is a well-respected attorney that he must be prim and proper and a stick-in-the-mud. Nothing could be further from the truth. Nothing fazes Tom. And at the end of the night, he even collected my check from the promoter like he was my business manager.”

I know it’s ridiculous to keep repeating this but I still believe they were both delusional enough to believe “Erika Jayne” would not only become successful but profitable. 

• Love 9
On 10/22/2021 at 9:31 AM, RoseAllDay said:

One word: Downsize. Many of us have had to do it, and some have given up necessities, not perks, just to fricking survive. How have all the victims she’s leeched off of gotten through? I’m sure their medical bills are in the stratosphere, and they still have to live daily on whatever they have coming in.

The sense of entitlement and arrogance is breathtaking, as well as her total callousness toward the victims, yet some people wonder why most of us have no sympathy for her. I want her next address to be the Poorhouse.

I think what annoys me the most about this stupid ass heifer is how she behaves as if she is entitled to this life, as if she earned it through talent or brains. Bitch I have natural ass rhythm and I write poetry which can be turned into songs. A full face tweak, a boob lift and a couple million, I could be patting the puss in latex. 
This twat grew up working class probably had less than some of the victims her hubs robbed and yet she is here acting like it is a crime she isn’t being allowed to remain rich and tacky on the money of others. 

I can’t afford my you tube tv bill (my hubs refuses to subsidize my reality  addictions ever since the Stan on love after lock up “milking” reveal despite me telling him it’s for research) so I haven’t watched the last episode and maybe that’s a good thing.  Erica makes me stabby. I shall take a swim in my unheated pool. I am an unemployed artist right now after all. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

In Erika’s book she claimed that Tom got her check for her at a performance. I thought that was a weird story to include. 

“Finally, we got our first gig. It was at a San Francisco sex party called the Nymphomaniac’s Ball at someplace called PleasureZone. It was for straight people, if you can believe it. The DJ had gotten his hands on my music and loved it, and he invited me to come perform three songs. Travis hooked me up with the costume designer Zaldy, a former club kid who has made costumes for Britney Spears, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and worked with Gwen Stefani on her fashion line. He does all of RuPaul’s costumes for RuPaul’s Drag Race and worked with Travis on the costumes for Michael Jackson’s This Is It tour. He made me a few rompers—one was fuchsia and one was a pale diamond color—plus an amazing blue catsuit with diamonds on the shoulders. I decided to wear the catsuit for that first night.
“So we got hired by this sex club. It’s kind of like a party they have once every couple of months. I don’t know, exactly. But I’m going to go perform.”
“Oh, even better,” he said. He was excited to see everything I’d been working on and to be there for the first show, so he decided to come with me.
That always surprises people, that Tom would come to a sex party to see me. But let me tell you something: Mr. Girardi does not care. Tom’s seen it all, done it all, doesn’t care. People think because Tom’s older and is a well-respected attorney that he must be prim and proper and a stick-in-the-mud. Nothing could be further from the truth. Nothing fazes Tom. And at the end of the night, he even collected my check from the promoter like he was my business manager.”

I know it’s ridiculous to keep repeating this but I still believe they were both delusional enough to believe “Erika Jayne” would not only become successful but profitable. 

I think Erika’s always been sensitive to criticism about the age difference and her line of work as it reflected on Tom (rightly or wrongly), so this was probably a way to justify it. Although she laughed it off, I could tell that her not fitting in with the rest of the wives of the attorneys in the firm and bar association greatly bothered her.

Tom loved her trashy act, and I believe he did see himself as her business manager. She wants to make it sound now as if she were a slave to him — she “worked,” then he took her check and put it entirely in his pocket. But I think he was her business manager — she was profiting long before Tom set up the LLC. This bitch would never work for free. If Tom were being a mean old man with the cash, she would have been long gone. Sure, the lifestyle was glam, but nothing would keep Erika from her money. She’s no bird in a gilded cage.

Love the all the name dropping in that snip.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Their exchange “They’re going to pay me” “Oh even better” is convincing proof that her act was never really considered to be a money making business. The IRS should have been all over this fraud years ago, disallowing all those losses which flowed through to their personal return. 

• Love 12
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If the judge is of a certain age and has money, yep.

And I, too, love your pup pic! Yours?

Well, he is sort of my pup. The first dog I raised for a Guide Dog organization. He holds a special place in my heart and his face makes me smile !!

On topic- Ericka sucks. 

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Well, he is sort of my pup. The first dog I raised for a Guide Dog organization. He holds a special place in my heart and his face makes me smile !!

On topic- Ericka sucks. 

Those dogs are so special. I had a calendar a few years ago that was “pawtographed” by a pup that was beginning his training as a service dog. 

Very good dogs.

And Erika still sucks.

• Love 7
On 10/25/2021 at 1:33 PM, Fig Newton said:

Nothing embarrassing at all. However, it could've been career ender and then the Great Grift, The Stupendous Ponzi Scheme would've been over. Seriously, if you are client of Tom's, who is in the midst of negotiating a potential multi-million dollar settlement for you, would you want an attorney with a traumatic brain injury by your side?

All of this was in aid of keeping that filthy lucre coming in. No thought was made to the best interest of his clients. Only the best interests of his and Pussy Patting Barbie rolling in the green.

Not that there is anything to get, but I have wondered if any of Tom's clients have thought to allege that they didn't have competent counsel due to all this dementia talk. 

I couldn't even bring myself to watch Part II yet. I know and have heard all the bullshit and can't stand to watch as 2/3 of the cast make a meal out of and eat  every morsel of Erika's explosive diarrhea of lies for hours on end. It is too much to stomach. Maybe I will work up the nerve later tonight.

• Love 11