Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion (Part 1)

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I've said this before, but my boobs hurt looking at one of her talking heads. Her poor tatas.

That dress reminds me of Madonna in A League of Their Own.

"What if at a key moment in the game my, my uniform bursts open and, uh, oops, my bosoms come flying out? That, that might draw a crowd, right?"

• LOL 19
48 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Yeah - the cross is a "sweet" touch, but worn with a cheap ass looking dress that I don't think a low end hooker would wear, it doesn't really translate to an empathetic person to the "alleged victims". 

If this was WWHL and "alleged" was the drinking word of the night, we're all going to be shitfaced by the end of this hour!

It's been my unfortunate observation that a lot of women who accessorize with crosses are guilty of false advertising. To the point I get a little suspicious when I see that.

• Love 24
29 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorit has balls as big as Rinna's lips to say Garcelle is passive-aggressive. Garcelle has made her feelings clear to her face. Dorit is actually one of the most guilty of being "passive aggressive, incessant, and jabby." She literally had a season of that behavior during pantygate. 

Seriously. There was nothing Garcelle could say or do. They were just sticking to this conspiracy theory that she had some hidden agenda when she was completely straightforward. Even when she says exactly what she means she's holding back.

Love Rinna acting like Garcelle--or anyone--is supposed to be told that Rinna said she was wrong to bring race into things and think, "Rinna? Never! Lisa Rinna would never say such a thing!" Like what has she ever said or done that would give her so much credit on that score? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

These women are all looking old, which is fine, I'm old, but it is showing for the first time more than ever

I've noticed that about a lot of the reality people... and the weight gain. Stuck inside eating, eating, eating because of Covid and not being able to get out to have their faces fine-tuned. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mothmonsterman said:

Dorit, I would have read your ass back into next week had you dared to open you pie hole and yell at me. Oh child, I wish someone would. The verbal lashing they would get would not soon be forgotten. Dorit gets real live when she's talking to Garcelle, try that on some others, your millage will greatly vary. I see why you have no black friends. She'd be read to filth with her mouth hanging open.

Garcelle, don't friend up with these fake hoes. Lisa is a demon, a lizard person or something. There is such a nastiness inside her. And who gives a fuck what Harry has to say. Go sit down somewhere and bake a pie or weed some grass or whatever the hell you do.

0a225185f94ea459cd748d06b0cc88f7.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
14 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Well, that was sort of ok, but seriously; FOUR PARTS TO THIS SHITSHOW???

Lort, I'll be in a coma by then.  And Ima gonna need Erika to lighten up on the righteous indignation.  Come on, tough gurl.... Show us you CARE....

Oh wait... I just drove my car off a cliff in Pasadena in the SNOW and am in the process of going into a head injured stupor........

You might as well call your eye doctor.  Tell them you need checked out for the glaucoma\cataract car roll over syndrome.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

How is a store not a business, Rinna?!?!

Didn't Rinna & Hamlin own a few clothing stores a few years ago ? They were featured on the show. I don't understand why Lisa would say owning a store is not a business. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, oakville said:

Didn't Rinna & Hamlin own a few clothing stores a few years ago ? They were featured on the show. I don't understand why Lisa would say owning a store is not a business. 

Belle Gray and I hate myself for knowing that because I watched a few seasons of that Tori Spelling show. Coincidentally, Belle Gray was also robbed if I remember correctly.

Sutton has an online store as well. Pricey but not stratospheric.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Axie said:

You might as well call your eye doctor.  Tell them you need checked out for the glaucoma\cataract car roll over syndrome.

I actually HAD TWO cataracts removed and NEITHER ONE OF THEM EXPLODED!!!

I did however; allegedly, roll my car 4, 980 times off that cliff. On my own property. Did I mention the SNOW??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Marley said:

Kyles hair is horrible with the small strands up front. It reminds me of the popular girl hairstyle that was in when I was in junior high which would’ve been like 2000-2001 lol

Yesssssssssssssssss someone did this on Big Brother too and it was soooooo distracting!

• Love 10

I bet it was Kyle who told Garcelle that Lisa didn’t want race discussed on the show.

Oh it totally was, I think it was most likely when she and Garcelle had their early season kibbutz about Kyle saying she didn't pay the donation, and Garcelle explaining the racial implications of saying that about a successful black woman, it seems like it would be a natural Kyle defense mechanism to throw Rinna under for saying Rinna didn't want/think Garcelle would want to bring race into the show.

I'm really glad the lady screaming at the top of her lungs is for sure not someone who needs to remain relevant. LOL, srsly though I think this whole issue Dorito is her grasping at having any relevance at all, she wants to turn relatively good natured ball busting about her lateness/talking too much into ISSUES Garcelle has with her, because we know those are issues EVERYONE has with her. Such a ridiculous person should have a better sense of humor about herself, the reason Garcelle hasn't had a whole discussion with you about the ISSUES is because they aren't worth all that JFC. Like Queen G said on WWHL: she better never yell at Garcelle like that again.

Having said all that I do hope she and Rinna can salvage something, 20 years is a lot, but only if Rinna earns it, I'd be like can you try NOT being an asshole? We all know she can't do that at least not while in production so ::shrug:: The couch thing seemed like a desperate grasp to stay on the show by performing her commitment to fixing things with the new fan favorite. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Erika's face looks old and bloated. But just her face. Weird...

I thought she (EJ) looked drunk. And what was with Rinnas face, looked all stained on one side, and she kept stumbling on her lips lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Reunion just started here on the west coast.

Damn these women look like $hit. (With the  exception of Sutton and Garcelle) 

I hate Erikunt more every time I see her. I wish Andy told us how much she gets paid by Bravo instead of just mentioning that he "knows" how much she gets paid. She's one of the most boring housewives ever. 

• Love 12

I live for this crap.  4 parts?  Bring it.

Erika - looks fine to start, but when the tears come ... eeeeeek.  And I agree with all about her southern accent that came out for the first time in, like, 6 years.

Rinna - loathsome and desperate, as always.

Dorit - that screaming at Garcelle was DISGUSTING.

Crystal - I want to like her ... but I don't think I do.

Kyle - love her reaction shots.  That said, she is sooooooo quiet.  As always, wants to stay out of the fray.

Garcelle - I feel like she knows what she wants to say and can really deliver a knock-out punch ... but it really is only successful in those talking head interviews.  She clams up in real time.

Sutton - she's a wackadoodle, alright.  But I give her a pass - this season - for all the good Erika stuff.

Kathy - enjoy her quite a bit.  Let's see if her schtick wears thin, though.

3 more eps to go!  :)

• Love 23
59 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Oh wait... I just drove my car off a cliff in Pasadena in the SNOW and am in the process of going into a head injured stupor........

If you come to after 12 hours let us know. I will make sure to tell the doctors to not concern themselves with your possible head injury and just focus on your foot. I could also, send my (nonexistent) son to check on you, but he will have problems with the Pasadena snow and roll his car about a dozen times. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

I turned this off after 20 minutws,  Such a disappointment.

Agree. If you're going to tell us that the reunion was so rich in content that it warrants four hours of our time, you'd better come up with something more substantive than that.

• Love 15

I can’t watch these reunion shows; they make me too nervous and stressed.  Plus, I cannot stand Ericka so don’t want to see or hear her.

But — I do thank those of you who do watch and are commenting here!  I’m loving it!

• Love 6

Real Housewives? More like Real Frowsewives! They all looked terrible. Well, Crystal looked nice and I liked Garcelle's hair and eyelid glitter.

Ugghh Lisa Rinna should've been locked in her trailer, or Tiago's dog crate.

Dorit busting Garcelle's balls for being quippy and snarky in her TH's when KYLE did it so much more and so much worse! (Is that that faux fucks five bs playing out?)

I have no words (shocking, eh?) for the lowlife that is Erika.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
59 minutes ago, Marley said:

Kyles hair is horrible with the small strands up front. It reminds me of the popular girl hairstyle that was in when I was in junior high which would’ve been like 2000-2001 lol

It accentuates her *cute* nose 🤭

• LOL 12
3 hours ago, Julyolo said:

It's been my unfortunate observation that a lot of women who accessorize with crosses are guilty of false advertising. To the point I get a little suspicious when I see that.

Ok, I apparently DO have words about Erika lol

I wonder if she had a blistered burn mark on her chest after taking off that cross. Did it burst into flames? What a joke, and how performative. She should've stuck to her brand and worn her cunty necklace. I would have had a teensy tiny bit of respect for that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16