Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: The Dinner Party from Hell: Part Two

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

Speaking of skeletons in the closet, they might all have human skeletons in theirs, but the one in Erica's closet is the size of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Yep, and we've all seen the size of Erika's closet(s)!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Maybe Sutton really was going through a hard time emotionally/hormonally earlier on filming but is more herself now?

Thinking the same thing, maybe she really was honest and was having a hard time letting go of her house, tbh I thought she was making excuses but she has kept it together and that was no small feat. 

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m still trying to wrap my head around Sutton at the beginning of this season and her Many many breakdowns and this Sutton who doesn’t have them anymore… 

I think it's because she was coming out of a long difficult divorce and she was feeling vulnerable. I didn't follow what happened to her, but she implies that her ex lied, and tried to hide the truth. Erika is doing the same and it's directly influencing the cast.

I could be completely wrong, but divorce will mess with your mind.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Erika needs to stop attempting to act as the wounded divorcee. It's making me uncomfortable. 

I really like it better when she didn't wear the waterproof mascara, much more dramatic 🥲🤣😂

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, charming said:

This episode was frustrating to watch! Erika's got some nerve whining about how every time she comes around they ask her questions.  I think Denise and LVP have something to say about that experience.  They were relentlessly interrogated each time there was a gathering.  Erika's gotten universal support and softball questions that she knew were going to be asked well beforehand. The women basically sit around oh-ing and ah-ing over every lie that comes out of her mouth.

Whew my blood pressure. 

How about lie number 1- I had no idea Tom was in any financial peril and the timing of the divorce was just a coincidence. Lie number 2- Tom flew out the window and rolled down a cliff which caused him to start stealing tens of millions.  Lie number 3- I had no idea how much money was being transferred into my LLC.

Sutton did her best, at least she didn't cry but it's really hard to be the one lone person at the table with everyone throwing you under the bus. 

P.S. Lisa Rinna and her helmet hair can fuck right off with her love thy neighbor bullshit. What's her purpose on the show this season besides kissing Erika's ass and looking at dresses in her garage. I hope she's gone after this year.

Re: Lies 1 and 2 — I think Sutton is right when she says that Tom probably cut Erika loose when things started to fall apart. But wasn’t she the one who filed for divorce? (I need to go back and watch that scene.) Why would Tom and Erika agree on a story about his accident that is so easily disproved, thanks to Erika herself? If he thinks that will be a defense, he should surrender his law license just for that.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Spelling
  • Love 7

Oh for the love of Jesus.  Now the Erika matter is being referred to as skeletons in the closet, and Erika is too laser-focused on Sutton that she's really losing sight of what any fool knows about this group after just a few episodes, that there will be footage of all the women asking a lot of questions about Erika, albeit at a meeting called for by Sutton.

This episode finishes the upward, nearly heroic arcs of Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal.  Sutton fails to call bullshit person by person on what each has said about Erika, after Sutton herself is being called out for not being forthright with Erika, by Kyle.  Epic hero to zero fail here.  Garcelle attends a gathering where Crystal, Erika and Kathy are trash-talking her good friend Sutton, says nothing in her defense, although clearly seems frustrated with the sentiment and is angry in her talking head about the whole thing.  Garcelle, this gathering was not the one to sit back and just be an observer.  Classic hero fail.  I could get Crystal on her fall from grace with this same gathering, but Crystal saves my being truly disappointed with her for Kathy's later, bigger gathering when she seemingly commiserates for her husband with any of the cast who have had legal troubles with some stupid statement about how Rob has absolutely no clue about nor does he care about the bad deeds of his actors.  Crystal, it's called background checking and it's pretty much a best practice in employment of any kind these days.  Moronic, needless fall from grace, Crystal.

I see the episode ends with To Be Continued...so it's possible these three may redeem themselves next week.

The problem with these women is that they are treating this Erika mess the way they should have treated the Denise matter last season, and they are way too supportive of Erika...which, fine, but please be more outraged in every scene with Erika about the victims (and spend less time trash-talking Sutton for doing your own God-damned dirty work while at the same time serving herself up to you as this season's senseless slaughter).

Edited by CainF
  • Love 17

I'm still working and will read all of your glorious comments later.

I have to say, that darling Pomeranian puppy was the highlight of this dinner for me.  

Between that puppy and that Baccarat crystal, I'd have been over the moon to have attended that party.  

Screw Erika and her bullshit.  I'd have had that puppy in my lap and been fondling the Baccarat and then wolfing down those lamb chops.  

BTW, Erika, you fucking fraudster, there's a reason for that timeless cliche, "Birds of a feather flock together."  You can bet your gold digging ass I'd cover my legal bases with an attorney, too.  

• Love 24
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Erika needs to stop attempting to act as the wounded divorcee. It's making me uncomfortable. 

It makes me angry!  She’s making the rest of the women feel bad and uncomfortable.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

And for Erika to react the way she is and come at the women as she is simply for that, as far as I'm concerned, speaks exactly to her character and makes her seem anything but innocent. 

I said the same thing. Twenty-one years of depositions and trials has show me that the way Erika acted at the dinner party is not the way innocent people respond to being questioned and challenged. She's a lying bitch and her behavior at the party was abominable.

And Kyle sucks for browbeating Sutton while she was in the middle of talking to Erika. She's such a duplicitous piece of work.

But how do innocent people act?  Innocent people go to jail all the time.

I don't know what Erika did but I know a lot of people are gonna make a lot more money than she will off this crazy story starting with Bravo.

Maybe I watch too many movies but how crazy would it be if the trophy wife got duped by a man with a ponzi scheme. She makes a great patsy doesn't she. After some of the crazy podcast/shows I've seen like Dirty John couldn't help but think about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Not sure why Kathy shut down Dorit but allowed Erika’s Poor Me Show - producers?

Exactly!  Didn’t Kathy just say something like no drama at this dinner???!!!  I was quite confused and I already forgot who brought up the drama after Kathy shut down Dorit.  Dumb.  
You may be right — producers.  Sigh.

I just wanted to watch a lovely dinner at Kathy’s and look at all the pretty things … 😩

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I just wanted to watch a lovely dinner at Kathy’s and look at all the pretty things … 😩

It's what we all want. The drama brings us to the dinner, but the food, house and personal property p0rn is what keeps us coming back. Or at least a decent chunk of us.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I agree, remember wanted to be a stripper or a lawyer. However she didn’t finish the LA Times article because it was too long.

I am so disgusted with her this season.

I’m hoping the documentary came out during the filming so that all these morons that can’t read a newspaper article that isn’t page six can have it all spelled out for them and put some faces to the victims. Let’s see how they feel then. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Adgirl said:

I rolled my eyes so hard when Dorit said she's in her element.

Girl shut up

But she was, cunning her way into places she doesn’t belong to, she was very honest about that. 

Edited by charliesan
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought that very same thing, I would have loved to have her swilling booze, oddly puffing away on an e cig and giving weird insights to Erika, "know this, you stole money."

This post gave me so much joy! Thank you. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

But how do innocent people act?  Innocent people go to jail all the time.

I don't know what Erika did but I know a lot of people are gonna make a lot more money than she will off this crazy story starting with Bravo.

Maybe I watch too many movies but how crazy would it be if the trophy wife got duped by a man with a ponzi scheme. She makes a great patsy doesn't she. After some of the crazy podcast/shows I've seen like Dirty John couldn't help but think about it.

They don’t change their stories… there’s one thing they don’t really do 

• Love 22