Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: The Dinner Party from Hell: Part Two

• Start Topic

This cast is exhausting.Sutton is all bark while talking to others and in confessionals but is afraid to be 100% honest with Erika. Kyle rarely knows how to speak up this year unless its calling Sutton out on her becoming timid when confronted with Erika. Rinna doesn't say a thing. Dorit can be big dog on campus when calling out Garcelle but tries to treat Erika with puppy gloves. Crystal can call out Sutton but is totally quiet when it comes to Erika. And Garcelle is great at telling it like it is in confessionals but doesnt want to tell it like it is to people's face half the time. 

Why is everyone afraid of Erika? What is there to be afraid of? What power does she have? Like Rinna used to famously say:
tumblr_o6k3iqPHw11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

This cast is exhausting.Sutton is all bark while talking to others and in confessionals but is afraid to be 100% honest with Erika. Kyle rarely knows how to speak up this year unless its calling Sutton out on her becoming timid when confronted with Erika. Rinna doesn't say a thing. Dorit can be big dog on campus when calling out Garcelle but tries to treat Erika with puppy gloves. Crystal can call out Sutton but is totally quiet when it comes to Erika. And Garcelle is great at telling it like it is in confessionals but doesnt want to tell it like it is to people's face half the time. 

Why is everyone afraid of Erika? What is there to be afraid of? What power does she have? Like Rinna used to famously say:
tumblr_o6k3iqPHw11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Why is everyone afraid of Erika? She’s the playground bully, all grown up. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

The energy that Sutton and Garcelle are bringing in the talking heads now makes me think we're going to have a very wild reunion.

I wish but I doubt it. These two do their best work in the talking heads but tend to be rather mute face2face.

I was a bit surprised that she just sat at that first dinner just silent while everyone talked about Sutton. Nothing wrong with letting people fight their own battles but Id like her to back Sutton up more.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

The energy that Sutton and Garcelle are bringing in the talking heads now makes me think we're going to have a very wild reunion

Especially now since so much has transpired and I’m guessing so much more will against Erika.

I still see the coven defending Erika but now they’ll realize they couldn’t get rid of Sutton nor Garcelle.

I don’t see Crystal coming back so this is the opportunity to bring someone from Garcelle or Sutton’s team. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Except she's lost her squad (money), she has nothing now. This is the part where the bully gets taken down by everyone because they've lost their power, like in Jawbreaker.
c0b7849d482622384b805b94cf692464.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I was a bit surprised that she just sat at that first dinner just silent while everyone talked about Sutton. Nothing wrong with letting people fight their own battles but Id like her to back Sutton up more.

To be fair to Garcelle she was a guest in Crystal’s house and Crystal pretty much was against Sutton, Garcelle doesn’t strike me as the type of person that likes to antagonize, but at the end she’ll let you know, same with Sutton.

I think both Sutton and Garcelle are the bravest, since the rest of the women are/were scared of Erika or at the minimum they’re waiting to see how the case pans out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I picture Sutton at the bottom of a cliff behind Erika's house, out of it for 12 hours, climbing up a cliff with cell phone in hand...oh wait, that didn't happen with Tom either, lol.

D.E.A.D.  You win the internets tonight!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, bencr said:

Erika is an ice queen ... except when it comes to herself. With herself, she totally wallows in self pity We've seen her cry about her personal situation so many times. But I wonder if she has shed a single teardrop for the orphans and burn victims who were defrauded. 

I still haven't gotten over the time she basically demanded sympathy because of the BLM movement.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

11 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Except she's lost her squad (money), she has nothing now. This is the part where the bully gets taken down by everyone because they've lost their power, like in Jawbreaker.

Hey! Erika wouldn’t survive 1 minute against Courtney Shayne! 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

She's just demonstrating right now the mentality you would need to rip off widows and orphans. She thinks her feelings are more important than anyone else's in the whole world.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, bencr said:

Erika is an ice queen ... except when it comes to herself. With herself, she totally wallows in self pity We've seen her cry about her personal situation so many times. But I wonder if she has shed a single teardrop for the orphans and burn victims who were defrauded. 

Uh.... NO.

• Love 7