Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: The Dinner Party from Hell: Part Two

• Start Topic

On 9/10/2021 at 7:18 PM, IslandGirl said:

I wonder what Erika whispered in Sutton's ear that Sutton said was too vile to repeat. I hope she reveals it at the reunion...

I bet she called her the c word - Sutton wasn't around when Erika bragged about loving that word and wearing the necklace.  Many people still think it's the worst word ever, and if she didn't know Erika's history with it she'd be shocked to be called that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, princelina said:

I bet she called her the c word - Sutton wasn't around when Erika bragged about loving that word and wearing the necklace.  Many people still think it's the worst word ever, and if she didn't know Erika's history with it she'd be shocked to be called that.

I think it was much worse than that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I think it was much worse than that.

Maybe, but she didn't have much time.  I think that after how she snarled and threatened, if she leaned over and hissed in Sutton's ear something like "Try me, you f---ing c--t" it would be shocking enough to Sutton.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Maybe, but she didn't have much time.  I think that after how she snarled and threatened, if she leaned over and hissed in Sutton's ear something like "Try me, you f---ing c--t" it would be shocking enough to Sutton.

I’m so confused. Erika wore that necklace with pride, but she can also use the word as an insult.

Eh. I keep forgetting how stupid she is. And stunningly inconsistent.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m so confused. Erika wore that necklace with pride, but she can also use the word as an insult.

Eh. I keep forgetting how stupid she is. And stunningly inconsistent.

Well she claimed to wear it with pride, but I believe her real motivation was to shock.  As would be her motivation for hissing it in Sutton's ear when no one was looking.  As I said previously - if Sutton had been around during the necklace days it might not have flummoxed her, but since she wasn't I can see where it might if she thinks it's coming out of nowhere.

• Love 5
On 9/3/2021 at 4:08 AM, Talented Tenth said:

I've lied to my friends about why I'm late to events.

So have I. This was my last excuse:

"Toms house was broken into and he confronted the burglar and then had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over to help and then he rolled his car five times on the way home, so yeah I'm under a lot of stress.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2021 at 6:47 PM, chlban said:

Erika is a liar and it can easily proven by watching the show. She has changed her story repeatedly. Most viewers already believe she is a liar so I hardly see the harm in Sutton saying it out loud.

Exactly. She comes up with a new story every time, and lies straight to their faces. And its not just the car accident. She lied about not knowing Tom had a mistress, about not talking to Tom, about how and why she left him, etc. In previous seasons she said that Erica Jayne project has at last started to pay for itself, and now is says she didn't know any figures.

Its disgusting how she sits there in all her glam with giant diamond earrings and tells how horrible her life is. What about the victims? If I found out that my husband stole money from orphans to buy me diamonds, I would sell them the next day and return the money to those orphans. And Erica sits and feels sorry for herself that she had to move from the palace to a "tiny" house with a pool in Beverly Hills and buy a Range Rover. The orphans robbed by her husband are sure to weep seeing how miserable she is. She even had to pay a bill for her pool, poor thing.

Edited by Lana99
  • Love 8