Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: The Dinner Party from Hell: Part Two

• Start Topic

Kyle assesses the progress at Sutton’s new home, while Dorit hopes her new business venture is the right fit for her family. Crystal invites Erika, Garcelle and Kathy over for a dinner where duck is served, but beef is on the menu. Kathy puts her staff to work arranging an evening to remember, but when Erika and Sutton face off, it quickly becomes a night the ladies would rather forget.

Airdate: 09/01/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

l feel like Dorit saying all of this to Kyle is a bad move. I think if it came down to it, Kyle would through Dorit off the same cliff Tom went down.

I'm a complete dork. I meant to type Sutton, not Dorit, but it still tracks well.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I feel like someone should apprise Erika of the fact that the skeletons have kicked open her closet door and are doing the cha cha down Hollywood Boulevard.

And that it's a small town, so everyone in Beverly Hills will see them.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

LOL. Crystal certainly is awkward sometimes, but the stuff they're complaining about here is Crystal being the absolute OPPOSITE of awkward. She's coming at this like one of those trucks with the big giant fat wheels crushing over everything in its path.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

LOL. Crystal certainly is awkward sometimes, but the stuff they're complaining about here is Crystal being the absolute OPPOSITE of awkward. She's coming at this like one of those trucks with the big giant fat wheels crushing over everything in its path.

Right? I get little Teddi vibes from her, except her husband is actually a big deal so she has that buffer.

Dorit’s child is everything.

• Love 8