Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: The Dinner Party from Hell: Part Two

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

*shallow comment warning*

WHY does Kyle constantly lick the corners of her mouth?!  It's positively reptilian and I do NOT understand why, after eleventy-million episodes of this shitshow (because you know she watches her scenes time and time and TIME AGAIN) she does not rid herself of this disgusting habit.

I'd post a gif here, but I've less than no idea how to do it and for those of you who haven't noticed it, you lucky souls, I don't want to give you nightmares. 

I noticed it too.  All of them who’ve had their lips pumped up are constantly licking their lips.  I figure they must be uncomfortable.  Too much lip gloss too.  When they eat something, the fork never touches their lips.  Those over done lips would drive me batso.  I can’t take Rinna either.  Those stupid outfits she wears and the jogging suits are horrible, just like her.  She looks like a skinny clown.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

It is so funny that Erika is dissing small towns because when the lawsuits are completed, Erika won’t have enough to stay in BH and will have to go back to a small town in GA. I figure she will walk out with less than 5 million, which won’t be enough in BH but will make her grand dame in a small town.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Me neither. Garcelle is way more famous than most of the cast and so much more humble about it. 

I only started watching this show a few weeks ago, but the only one I'm enjoying so far is Garcelle. I've liked her for a long time, though.

Well, I mean, Kathy is a hoot, even if it's her acting as such. Neither she nor Garcelle are boring. I'll keep tuning in.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t even know why Bravo let her be on.  She’s annoying to watch already.

Exhibit A posted above:  #1 Bravo show this week.   Erika is dumb enough and arrogant enough to take this as some big accomplishment. 

Sadly, I don't think Erika will be doing any jail time or even end up with less than she has now.  Unlike Madoff,  Giardi stole money from poor people who can't fight back - which is probably how he got away with it for so long.   Their "voice" aka their attorney screwed them.   Madoff ripped off a bunch of wealthy powerful people.   Unfortunately there is often a difference in outcomes between these two groups in our judicial system. 

Besides that, Erika will gold dig some other old guy and keep her fame with SM.   I quit watching RHONJ when Teresa went to jail but I hear she's back and has more money than she did before so... 😩

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It took me forever to figure out that Part 1 was the Allison Dubois episode.

Come sit by me, because I kept digging through my DVR looking for Part I and thought it had skipped recording Part I.  

After about 5 minutes, I finally realized Part 1 was the Allison Dubois debacle 😂

16 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I only started watching this show a few weeks ago, but the only one I'm enjoying so far is Garcelle. I've liked her for a long time, though.

Well, I mean, Kathy is a hoot, even if it's her acting as such. Neither she nor Garcelle are boring. I'll keep tuning in.

If you're interested and have Peacock TV, I believe they offer all episodes and all seasons.  

The early seasons are fabulous.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Come sit by me, because I kept digging through my DVR looking for Part I and thought it had skipped recording Part I.  

After about 5 minutes, I finally realized Part 1 was the Allison Dubois debacle 😂

If you're interested and have Peacock TV, I believe they offer all episodes and all seasons.  

They re run them on all day marathons on BRAVO sometimes. Just a couple of weeks ago they ran season 1 which was really good. It was pre-Brandi and Camille at her absolute worst, but I still felt sorry for how blindsided she was by Kelsey's affair and dumping her. Oddly  I think she truly was clueless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, izabella said:

The way she said it, that Rob worked with some guys who had been "MeToo'd" absolutely does minimize and dismiss the sexual harassment victims.  By saying the men had been "MeToo'd" It actually makes the sexual harassers sound like they had been victimized by the women accusing them of sexual harassment or abuse.

I am not a Crystal fan but I think, considering the context of her comment, she did mean that Rob's association with guys accused did not harm him. Not that she was dismissing the victims. For one thing, I don't think she is dumb enough to publicly dismiss the victims. I think she generally is pretty careful what she says.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Exhibit A posted above:  #1 Bravo show this week.   Erika is dumb enough and arrogant enough to take this as some big accomplishment. 

Sadly, I don't think Erika will be doing any jail time or even end up with less than she has now.  Unlike Madoff,  Giardi stole money from poor people who can't fight back - which is probably how he got away with it for so long.   Their "voice" aka their attorney screwed them.   Madoff ripped off a bunch of wealthy powerful people.   Unfortunately there is often a difference in outcomes between these two groups in our judicial system. 

Besides that, Erika will gold dig some other old guy and keep her fame with SM.   I quit watching RHONJ when Teresa went to jail but I hear she's back and has more money than she did before so.  😩

I too, don’t think Erika will face the consequences many of us desire. I’m mentally preparing for her to survive, as cockroaches tend to, but I’m not prepared for a redemption/Phoenix arc. Possible? Probable?

• Love 12

she did mean that Rob's association with guys accused did not harm him

And once again by saying this she implies that not only that it DID not cause him harm but that it SHOULD not have caused him harm, and that is hot garbage. He should be harmed if he's hiring sexual abusers/harassers.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Besides that, Erika will gold dig some other old guy and keep her fame with SM.   I quit watching RHONJ when Teresa went to jail but I hear she's back and has more money than she did before so.  😩

Once this lawsuit is over, I think Erica will ultimately cash in on her notoriety by performing and doing reality TV  -- ironically, much like Roxie Hart, the character she played in the musical Chicago.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

I was obsessed with Kathy’s table and had to look up the Baccarat candle holders. They are sold out and $950.00 a piece!

Im so disgusted in these women supporting this lying liar who lies. What happened to the outrage for the widows and orphans? They are all on the wrong side of this story. Bravo has one way to smooth this over.  Fire Erikka. And I hope the lawyers get to descend on her tacky designer wardrobe and jewelry, not to mention the furniture and things she “stole” from Tom’s house.  She can go live in a studio apartment in north Hollywood for all I care. Her pontificating about her small house, which is nicer than anything I can ever hope for makes me see red.  

0AEFD9AD-559D-4F49-99A6-14871223EB6A.png

Bet these are being duplicated somewhere as we speak for about 50 bucks.  Also, Erika was probably sending clothes and jewelry she liked somewhere for safe keeping, unless the Lawyers took pictures of everything.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

It is so funny that Erika is dissing small towns because when the lawsuits are completed, Erika won’t have enough to stay in BH and will have to go back to a small town in GA. I figure she will walk out with less than 5 million, which won’t be enough in BH but will make her grand dame in a small town.

Looks like her stupid show is over too.  That’s what she’s crying about.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Besides that, Erika will gold dig some other old guy and keep her fame with SM.   I quit watching RHONJ when Teresa went to jail but I hear she's back and has more money than she did before so... 😩

Same here.  I only started watching again when Tom got in trouble.  Same with Jersey.  I figured the ratings would go up when they got in trouble for each show.  The only ones I like are Sutton and Garcelle.  Too bad Garcelle doesn’t transfer to New York.  I like her the best.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, chlban said:

They re run them on all day marathons on BRAVO sometimes. Just a couple of weeks ago they ran season 1 which was really good. It was pre-Brandi and Camille at her absolute worst, but I still felt sorry for how blindsided she was by Kelsey's affair and dumping her. Oddly  I think she truly was clueless.

Hulu has all of the housewives. I subscribe to the ad free version and there is some other good programs that I have discovered - not to mention being able to dip into vintage sitcoms like Mary Tyler Moore and Will & Grace.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, amarante said:

Hulu has all of the housewives. I subscribe to the ad free version and there is some other good programs that I have discovered - not to mention being able to dip into vintage sitcoms like Mary Tyler Moore and Will & Grace.

Oh crap, now I have to add ANOTHER streaming service.  MTM was my favorite show as as a young girl.  I'd love to revisit.  Thanks though for the tip @amarante. 😀

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bencr said:

Once this lawsuit is over, I think Erica will ultimately cash in on her notoriety by performing and doing reality TV  -- ironically, much like Roxie Hart, the character she played in the musical Chicago.

I think she will go into professional boxing like Tonya Harding.

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, amarante said:

I loooooooooooove Will & Grace.  I've seen every episode like 20 times maybe LOL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

😂

Thank you! 

I have a couple of friends who have been watching these shows for years. I never really had the interest. However, I definitely watched the first Dinner Party from Hell clips on, I think, YouTube. Allison DuBois and her e-cig. I about died.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Most people probably never heard about Crystal until just a few weeks ago — at least I hadn’t — and I’m sure folks in Hollywood refer to her as the “wife of the guy who directed Lion King.”

Does anyone really think that when he walks into a room there is an immediate round of deferential whispers referencing The Lion King?  On that he shared directing credit with another person whose name I would have to look up again, because probably like most people I've never watched an animated feature and taken note of the director.  Stuart Little 1 & 2 don't exactly put him on the level of Scorsese, Coppola, Hitchcock, Spielberg, Cameron, Tarantino, etc. He seems like a nice enough guy who has enjoyed some success but those are probably three of his biggest box office credits and they date  back to the 1990's and the early 2000's. I wonder just how well known they are in Hollywood circles today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
22 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Most people probably never heard about Crystal until just a few weeks ago — at least I hadn’t — and I’m sure folks in Hollywood refer to her as the “wife of the guy who directed Lion King.” My point: Just because you may be known in one universe, that universe is part of a much, much bigger galaxy. So get over yourself, Crystal.

I had to Google her husband. At first, I thought he was related to Rebecca Minkoff.

I couldn't care less who people screw or marry. Impress me with what you've accomplished on your own. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Oh crap, now I have to add ANOTHER streaming service.  MTM was my favorite show as as a young girl.  I'd love to revisit.  Thanks though for the tip @amarante. 😀

Damn .. I just dumped Hulu and took Netflix again as Seinfeld is coming back Oct 1 with all 9 yrs.  I should just keep both as tv is my life.  Cable runs the same movies all the time.  Boring.

• Love 4

Re:  the women's lips.  All of 'em.  I will never understand the over-Botoxed, over-filled lips.  I think it just looks so stupid.

I work with dentists, and one day, a dentist I was waiting on came to the back office where I was waiting for him, and he was cracking up.  Took him a minute to compose himself!  He couldn't get his hands in a patients' mouth because her lips were so over-inflated, so overblown.  The patient was actually still in the chair when we were meeting!  He was like, I have got to compose myself!  The patient was getting frustrated with him, and he was like, why do women do this to themselves?  

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Starlight925 said:

Re:  the women's lips.  All of 'em.  I will never understand the over-Botoxed, over-filled lips.  I think it just looks so stupid.

I work with dentists, and one day, a dentist I was waiting on came to the back office where I was waiting for him, and he was cracking up.  Took him a minute to compose himself!  He couldn't get his hands in a patients' mouth because her lips were so over-inflated, so overblown.  The patient was actually still in the chair when we were meeting!  He was like, I have got to compose myself!  The patient was getting frustrated with him, and he was like, why do women do this to themselves?  

I don't know if it's still available on bravo website but there was a video this week where split screen of Garcelle/Sutton are asked about the lip reader at Rinna's lip launch party and Sutton laughing about how accurate it could be as none of them have their original lips ;)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Every time I look at Lisa Rinna, I think vagina.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, renatae said:

Oh, I missed that! Can you tell more?

It was in that clip where somebody was telling her she was over-reacting to something. They said, "She just said whatever and you're acting like she killed your son/child." And Erika went into a hissy fit about how terrible it was to talk about killing her son, as if they'd actually done that, because didn't they know how terrible her life was worrying about him all the time. The idea was that he was a cop, and so she had to worry about his safety every day, it's such a dangerous job (it's not actually one of the most dangerous jobs). Then she added "especially now"--clearly implying that because of the BLM movement her son, specifically, was in so much danger and mothers like her were suffering even more.

So of course the woman who thinks it's rich, white mothers of policemen were the ones with the most to worry about wrt their sons (as opposed to, you know the obvious OTHER mothers related to BLM) would now demand sympathy for herself and dismiss the victims of Tom's fraud.

• Love 16
On 9/2/2021 at 10:53 AM, Ss55 said:

Kathy's dinner was so wasted on this group, which is a shame since she spent 4 (!) days planning it!  I really cannot help but love her.  I was very disappointed in Kyle, and usually she doesn't bother me too much.  Dorit showed a glimmer of redemption.  Rinna looked, acted, and remained completely annoying.  Crystal is a snob. Erika looked bad, bad, bad and I hope this all comes to bite her BIG time. Sutton - dear God, that outfit was just horrifying but she held her own and I'm proud!  Garcelle looked beautiful and I'm impressed with her compassion to Erika even after EJ snarled "You can let go of me now..."  Bitch.

Everything food wise is thrown in the garbage.  They don’t eat.  Maybe a little lettuce they nibble on.  Rinna weighs about 90 lbs I figure.  I don’t know where she gets her energy.  What happened with HSN ?

• LOL 2
On 9/2/2021 at 10:38 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Rob Minkoff is 59 years old. He isn't by any definition of the word "old." He is older than Crystal, obviously, but not "old." 

Old enough to be her father though...

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

While I am no Teresa “fan” she at least paid restitution. How much? Don’t know. Did it cover any of the contractors they stole from? Also don’t know. But she did pay financially. 
The Jen Shah drama for SLC just happened to be caught on camera at the beginning of filming so I understand why she’s still on the show as it wasn’t shot recently.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Castina said:

I don't know if it's still available on bravo website but there was a video this week where split screen of Garcelle/Sutton are asked about the lip reader at Rinna's lip launch party and Sutton laughing about how accurate it could be as none of them have their original lips ;)

All the movie stars years ago had natural lips and looked beautiful.  Who likes to look like a flounder?  Do men like that .. or women?  I don’t get the obsession.  I see the Kardashion clan has them.  Awful imo.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, ichbin said:

Does anyone really think that when he walks into a room there is an immediate round of deferential whispers referencing The Lion King?  On that he shared directing credit with another person whose name I would have to look up again, because probably like most people I've never watched an animated feature and taken note of the director.  Stuart Little 1 & 2 don't exactly put him on the level of Scorsese, Coppola, Hitchcock, Spielberg, Cameron, Tarantino, etc. He seems like a nice enough guy who has enjoyed some success but those are probably three of his biggest box office credits and they date  back to the 1990's and the early 2000's. I wonder just how well known they are in Hollywood circles today.

I'm  not a fan if any of these women right now, but I do know a bit about the Hollywood scene and yes, he's well known in the business. Then again, it says a lot that he seems fine letting his wife be on a shit show like this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/3/2021 at 8:16 AM, Mr. Miner said:

This kind of reminds me of when George Costanza wanted the nickname "T-Bone" and everyone started calling him "Coco".

Lol !

Yes, but his imaginary porn name was going to be "Buck Naked". ;)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2021 at 10:28 PM, Adgirl said:

But how do innocent people act?  Innocent people go to jail all the time.

I don't know what Erika did but I know a lot of people are gonna make a lot more money than she will off this crazy story starting with Bravo.

Maybe I watch too many movies but how crazy would it be if the trophy wife got duped by a man with a ponzi scheme. She makes a great patsy doesn't she. After some of the crazy podcast/shows I've seen like Dirty John couldn't help but think about it.

Possibly Tom did trap Erica in a Ponzi scheme, but his forgetting everything may be self protection from remembering the Erica we all got to see at Kathy's dinner tonight!

• LOL 8
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Bxv0.gif

I just watched this scene with Allison,which I forgot about.  Yike, she really dug into Kyle and Mauricio.  That was great tv back then.  Now, all you see is boring Dorit glamming it up everyday.  Erika also.  That scene back then was Gold.  Thanks @Real Housewife.   What a great cast too.  All interesting.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Possibly Tom did trap Erica in a Ponzi scheme, but his forgetting everything may be self protection from remembering the Erica we all got to see at Kathy's dinner tonight!

I’m so sick of this dementia crap they all have all of a sudden when in trouble with the law.  Age has its benefits, doesn’t it?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

It was in that clip where somebody was telling her she was over-reacting to something. They said, "She just said whatever and you're acting like she killed your son/child." And Erika went into a hissy fit about how terrible it was to talk about killing her son, as if they'd actually done that, because didn't they know how terrible her life was worrying about him all the time. The idea was that he was a cop, and so she had to worry about his safety every day, it's such a dangerous job (it's not actually one of the most dangerous jobs). Then she added "especially now"--clearly implying that because of the BLM movement her son, specifically, was in so much danger and mothers like her were suffering even more.

So of course the woman who thinks it's rich, white mothers of policemen were the ones with the most to worry about wrt their sons (as opposed to, you know the obvious OTHER mothers related to BLM) would now demand sympathy for herself and dismiss the victims of Tom's fraud.

Oh, yes, THAT unfounded tooth baring response. Thank you!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Every time I look at Lisa Rinna, I think vagina.

And the hell of it is, she was quite pretty back in the day. Just like Brandi Glanville. The trouble with all this is, once you start it, you can’t stop because things just kind of implode. Again, Brandi Glanville.

Didn’t Rinna say that Harry wanted her to keep getting her lips plumped? I have questions…what’s wrong with HIM for making such a request, and what’s wrong with HER that she’d keep doing it?

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m so sick of this dementia crap they all have all of a sudden when in trouble with the law.  Age has its benefits, doesn’t it?

It’s mocking Alzheimer’s — using a terrible disease as a legal dodge. It’s like people who claim insanity. It’s a big FU to people who do have mental health issues. Every chance it gets, Bravo needs to replay all the footage showing a completely lucid Tom looking at a contract and making travel plans, and charming the pants off the women with smooth talk — and that was from last season. I believe the “horrible accident” was in the season prior.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

And the hell of it is, she was quite pretty back in the day. Just like Brandi Glanville. The trouble with all this is, once you start it, you can’t stop because things just kind of implode. Again, Brandi Glanville.

Didn’t Rinna say that Harry wanted her to keep getting her lips plumped? I have questions…what’s wrong with HIM for making such a request, and what’s wrong with HER that she’d keep doing it?

Maybe she enhances their sex life, for him.  For a couple of reasons.  Just sayin.

• LOL 7