Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Brent:  "I'm not here for the money, I'm not here for the fame, I'm here for the experience.  That's how I live my life".  He's such a douche, I can't wait for him to experience getting blindsided.

Whitney saying she's here to provide an example for people also makes me want to throw up a little bit.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Whitney saying she's here to provide an example for people also makes me want to throw up a little bit.

An example of what exactly? Serious question. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/27/2021 at 3:53 PM, Nashville said:

Yeah, about that... my wife was jumping up and down saying we had to get Paramount+ because that was the only way she could watch Evil - so I:

• Set up a P+ account.
  • Bought the deluxe package.
  • downloaded the P+ app onto our smart TV.
  • Got the TV app hooked into our P+ account.
  • Set each of us up with different profiles.
  • Attached Evil (and a few others) to her profile list, so she didn’t have to search around for them.
  • Went through how to pull up the P+ app and watch her shows - more than once.

So - given all that, wanna guess how many episodes of Evil she’s watched to date?  😆

I hate to rain (even more) on your parade, but the good news is she has plenty of time to catch up.  Evil just went on hiatus until the Fall.  :-(

ETA:  The tv show Evil, not evil in general.  

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 14
(edited)
24 minutes ago, karriemom said:

I’m a little behind on the feeds.  I just saw Brent making a pitch to Big D.  Did someone tell Brent he’s going home?  I really want this blindside of Brent to happen!

He currently thinks he's staying 7-4.  I know the three other Aces, Ky and Alyssa are 5 of his imagined votes, and I think maybe Tiff/Claire are the other two, although I'm not quite sure.  He's delusional.

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He currently thinks he's staying 7-4.  I know the three other Aces, Ky and Alyssa are 5 of his imagined votes, and I think maybe Tiff/Claire are the other two, although I'm not quite sure.  He's delusional.

Thanks!  He just needs to stay in the dark for another day…

• Love 2

Brent needs to go - if nothing else, for the absolutely no-brained moronic choice of (a) deciding to do his one-on-ones in the BA - undoubtedly the second-heaviest foot traffic corridor in the House, at least - then (b) getting upset when folks walk in on them...?  Idiot.  🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently last night was a mess, particularly with regards to Tiff. I hate seasons where so much stuff happens overnight because I’m not about to stay up but then I’m completely lost.

Figures. The nights I watch, they play marathon sessions of Mafia. I take a night off, and everything blows up.

2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

“See, girls? With a dollop of Botox and a fistful of hair extensions, there’s NOTHING you can’t do!”

43 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He currently thinks he's staying 7-4. 

So nothing has changed. It’s surprising that, with this many people, nobody has let anything slip. Either he’s just that obtuse, or they all really really want him out that badly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

So nothing has changed. It’s surprising that, with this many people, nobody has let anything slip. Either he’s just that obtuse, or they all really really want him out that badly. 

I suspect it is a combination of both. They all really want him out badly.  And he is arrogantly obtuse.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

That you can believe Sandy Hook didn't happen and still win a tv game show?

I have to believe that deep down, Brent suspects he is going home. He's made too many little 'what if I'm the one blindsided' jokes for me to think he truly doesn't think there's any chance he's getting evicted. I also feel pretty certain they will end up telling him just before the live show. But I'm hoping not. They are all really laying it on thick and have kept up the charade so hopefully they really want that blindside too lol.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

And he is arrogantly obtuse.

I was gonna say; I don't know that he's obtuse so much as he's so arrogant that it makes him obtuse.

In this scenario, anyhow. I've read the things he said and that's just standard grade idiocy, right there.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That you can believe Sandy Hook didn't happen and still win a tv game show?

Well, she's playing the right one, then, because we all know big Brother is the shit show where this could happen.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

That's the million dollar question.

Don’t you mean the $750,000 question?  

• LOL 9

I mean, Claire said 'Whitney doesn't believe in Sandy Hook,' and she has literally no reason to lie/she knows lying about that would make her look really bad so I don't see a reason to not believe it. I guess there's a chance it was a miscommunication.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It was clear that Claire said it to us because she thought we had heard the conversation which is why I tend to believe Claire. 

I didn’t mean to imply that Claire made anything up or lied. I didn’t see Claire’s comment. So she said this to us? As in she spoke to the camera?  

Just now, MV007 said:

I didn’t mean to imply that Claire made anything up or lied. I didn’t see Claire’s comment. So she said this to us? As in she spoke to the camera?  

Yeah into her microphone that she didn't agree with what Whitney said about Sandy Hook being a hoax. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yeah into her microphone that she didn't agree with what Whitney said about Sandy Hook being a hoax. 

Ahh. Got it. Thanks. For some reason I thought she said it to another houseguest as like a throwaway. I wish we saw the actual convo though with Whitney. 

3 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Ahh. Got it. Thanks. For some reason I thought she said it to another houseguest as like a throwaway. I wish we saw the actual convo though with Whitney. 

No problem. If she said it to another house guest I would be less inclined to believe that it happened. Me too but they probably are trying to protect her.

4 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Yeah, we only got the tail end of it, with Claire making it clear in a whisper that she was not agreeing with Whitney's position, but we didn't get to see the initial conversation. Quite annoying. 

• Love 2

One thing I'll say going into tomorrow's HOH - there is certainly no house target!  I've already lost track over who is willing to throw the comp to who, but the target could be Whit, Hannah, a King, DereX, all kinds of people. I'm hoping the plan to throw to the Jokers because they would target a King works.  I THINK Xavier would have enough support from the Cookout to stay, meaning one of Alyssa/Christian would go (No way would Sarah Beth leave).  Whit leaving would also be perfectly fine.  I just can't lose Hannah, and Alyssa seems bent on getting her out!

• Love 4

Whitney looks inspired by Britney Spears or Raven in her diary room hairdo. 

Brent says he's not.as.dumb as his body perceives. ?? Not sure what he means by that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

This is officially my favourite season in many years. So many people I like plotting endless strategy. I'm expecting the Cookout to last, but I wish they'd include Hannah. 

My favourite part might be the feeling that I have no real idea where this is all going, but I expect it to be lots of fun and strategery on the way with hopefully a minimal amount of fighting. I'd like them to reach the end and still like each other. Except for Brent who will probably never want to see any of them ever again. 

Excited for tomorrow. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

My favourite part might be the feeling that I have no real idea where this is all going, but I expect it to be lots of fun and strategery on the way with hopefully a minimal amount of fighting. I'd like them to reach the end and still like each other. Except for Brent who will probably never want to see any of them ever again. 

Guaranteed that we will hear something about Brent hitting on Hannah at the finale party/Vegas trip (if they can have one). Brent will be fine - even if the BB23 cast doesn't want him, I'm sure the Jackholes and Brett are ready to welcome him into their warm, douchebaggy clubhouse so he'll still have a soft place to land.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brent will be fine - even if the BB23 cast doesn't want him, I'm sure the Jackholes and Brett are ready to welcome him into their warm, douchebaggy clubhouse so he'll still have a soft place to land.

I hope you're right. They can all sit around comparing notes on how hard it is to live in a world where everyone either wants you or is jealous of you. 

How do people get like this? I'm guessing they're horribly spoiled and overindulged as children, but maybe not. Maybe their bodies start to perceive their intelligence before they're even born! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Something just happened!  Azah and Hannah talking and Azah actually referenced "the Cookout".  I came in late, but the live feed chatters were saying it was a huge screw-up because Hannah didn't really know it was an actual named alliance.  And when Hannah left, Azah literally looked at the camera and said "OH NO, WHAT DID I JUST DO???"

So this could be a thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And when Hannah left, Azah literally looked at the camera and said "OH NO, WHAT DID I JUST DO???"

On tonight's episode, I thought X and Hannah were discussing it. It was when Hannah said (I thought) that she felt like they'd all had experiences the others couldn't understand. I was under the impression she knew about the Cookout and either thought she was in it or wanted to be in it. Maybe I misheard. 

Also, WHY isn't she in it? Or is she? I'm confused. 

So from what I've read, she's an "honorary" member.  On the show tonight, the name was never mentioned.  So she was kind of someone they wanted to protect, but she was never included in "official" meetings/strategy.  Which is why Azah has been going around to the rest of the alliance apologizing like crazy for bringing up the name.

• Love 1

The HGs: have been doing the pre-live show house cleaning for the past two hours
Big Brother, once they stop to rest: "Houseguests! Please clean your house."
Me: "Ah, I see my mother is working in the Production booth this year."

• LOL 18
  • Love 1