Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Deref and Azah are talking in the bedroom. Britini’s Suitcase of Persecution is on the bed in the foreground. Speaking of which, Britini walks in and says Brent just asked her how soon he will get his suitcase back tomorrow. “Why is he asking ME?”, she demands angrily. (Because you would know?) Azah shrugs. Britini stomps back out. Azah sighs like even she is tired of this shit.

Cut to the living room where Britini has shifted moods to manic happy and is giving a preview thank-you speech. She thanks Whitney for teaching her about makeup. She shifts into British accent then jazz humming then the camera cuts away and her entire demeanor actually is starting to feel like a manic breakdown.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

We knew even before the season began that Britni was clearly someone was SUPER coddled by her parents and had her ego blown WAY the fuck up by them and now we're seeing the effects of that (mixed with her autism, as well, but I think how her parents treat her is the bigger issue). 

• Love 11

In the kitchen, Tiff asks where Brent is. He went into the bathroom and hasn’t been seen since. They are all weirded out by the suitcase question.

Tiff says nobody better breathe a word to Brent tomorrow. She sends Hannah to the bathroom to look for him.

• Love 1

The Cookout is fascinating because it really feels like Tiffany is placing a heavy premium upon that alliance overall, despite Claire being EXTREMELY devoted to her and Royal Flush being quite powerful in the game overall. 

You don't owe anyone jack shit in this game, so Tiffany doesn't owe Claire any loyalty, but it seems pretty clear that Claire is an excellent shield for Tiffany, so wanting to get rid of her shockingly early is, well, you know, shocking. 

• Love 1

We found Brent! He is packing. Oh, that was his suitcase I saw, not Britini’s. He walks out and Britini asks what he said. Deref says he only asked for advice on what to wear tomorrow, gym clothes or regular clothes. Deref advised regular. Britini is SO ANGRY that he asked her about getting the suitcase back.

Quick cut to X and Whitney in the living room and she is laughing over zonkeys. I bet she thinks zonkeys live in the mythical land of Sandy Hook. Britini is still stomping around. She has thought of a good comeback for Brent: “Maybe when you get to Rhode Island!” She giggles and runs off.

X thinks Brent will never speak to any of them again.

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

You don't owe anyone jack shit in this game, so Tiffany doesn't owe Claire any loyalty, but it seems pretty clear that Claire is an excellent shield for Tiffany, so wanting to get rid of her shockingly early is, well, you know, shocking. 

Is Tiffany talking about getting rid of Claire already? Because if so I may have to turn on her.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Is Tiffany talking about getting rid of Claire already? Because if so I may have to turn on her.

Yeah, not only does she want Claire out pre-jury, she wants Claire out before SB! She's so far in on the Cookout that she's not even seeing that that devotion might be fucking her game up before she can even get to the end. The Cookout might very well decide who will win this game, but it might be them picking between two non-Cookout members because they blew up their own games through their devotion to the Cookout. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

X and Whitney talk about who would be fucking in the jury house. Christian, Alyssa, X, Ky, Tiffany, not SB “because she can’t “. (?) Britini comes back to whisper she “couldn’t do it”. Whitney is going to style her hair for tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Are Xavier and Whitney talking about who they think would fuck in the jury house while Alyssa and Christian fuck in Xavier's HoH bed?

HA!

• LOL 1
(edited)

My previous objections said, though, I think overall The Cookout is very impressive. SO FAR it reminds me a lot of The Brigade, but they way Tiffany is talking would be like Lane trying to get Britney evicted pre-Jury. it just doesn't make sense. So, SO FAR, The Cookout has been going well, but it seems like it could be going down some very foolish pathways soon. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
Poor word choice. "Going well" is more accurate than "amazing."
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I LITERALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ALYSSA BEING HUNG UP ON HER EX WHILE SHE RUBS UP ON CHRISTIAN. I do think it's hilarious that she's having a (possibly) postcoital snack. But I do not care about -

Ah, yes, Big Brother. ASMR of teeth brushing. That's the shit.

The WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK screen has never been so welcome.

ETA: Wait, Christian lives with his parents? Is he just a more modern McCrae minus the wart chewing? I mean, the hair, the grossmance... okay, maybe I care a little. Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, not only does she want Claire out pre-jury, she wants Claire out before SB! She's so far in on the Cookout that she's not even seeing that that devotion might be fucking her game up before she can even get to the end.

That is so dumb. Even Nicole understood the value of keeping Dani around as long as she could before sacrificing her on the altar of Cody.

Now Britini is telling Azah about her Rhode Island quip, and it doesn’t get funny just because you keep repeating it.

The Cookout is fascinating.to me, too. It kind of reminds me of Danielle and Jason but with more people, in the sense that it’s a really hidden alliance. They don’t talk to each other any more than they talk to other people, and there are no group meetings. It just is. Membership is a little puzzling, though. I don’t understand why Hannah is on the periphery, and I can’t tell how much Hannah and Ky really want to be in it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

That is so dumb. Even Nicole understood the value of keeping Dani around as long as she could before sacrificing her on the altar of Cody.

Now Britini is telling Azah about her Rhode Island quip, and it doesn’t get funny just because you keep repeating it.

The Cookout is fascinating.to me, too. It kind of reminds me of Danielle and Jason but with more people, in the sense that it’s a really hidden alliance. They don’t talk to each other any more than they talk to other people, and there are no group meetings. It just is. Membership is a little puzzling, though. I don’t understand why Hannah is on the periphery, and I can’t tell how much Hannah and Ky really want to be in it.

I think Kyland loves being included, but yeah, the alliance only REALLY seems to mean EVERYTHING to Xavier, Azah, Derek and Tiffany. And yes, the Hannah stuff is just sloppy as FUCK. "Yeah, we're in a secret alliance. You're kind of in it, too, but not really, but don't tell anyone, m'kay?"

But since it seems to be working so far, I guess I can't knock it.

• Love 1

I know that they're all vaccinated and I know that they do weekly COVID tests and I think they're still using pretty much the same protocols for COVID as last year. But all this open mouthed coughing and sneezing tonight is excessive. I know that there's the annual crud that goes around the house and I think whatever the air system in the house is sucks and those grody ceiling tiles but still. Have we not learned over the past year and a half to not sneeze and cough all over everything and everyone? Ugh.

• Love 5

Oops, sounds like Christian just ruined the surprise. Brent comes in to the bathroom to tell Ky and Whitney that Christian just said something about sending 3 guys home already. Brent reminded him that it’s only been 2… SO FAR.  Brent shrugs that Christian just gave it away.

OF COURSE it was Christian.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

X thinks Brent will never speak to any of them again.

I'm pretty sure he's right. I think down the road even the houseguests are going to be shocked when they see what a total buffoon Brent looked like in last night's episode, to the point I've seen a lot of mixed feelings about it out in the BB world. A gleeful anticipation of the ultimate glorious blindside, combined with a kind of guilty nervousness about how Brent is going to cope with the effects of it in the real world. I've seen a few big blindsides before on BB and Survivor, but never one where someone has been set up to look quite so stupid. (I'm assuming Brent and the houseguests are getting egged on in their roles to a degree in the DR.) 

I know lots of people will say he deserves it, but I know several narcissistic, obnoxious blowhards in my own life, and I wouldn't wish this on them, to be mocked this viciously on national TV. (By the show, for entertainment and ratings I mean. The houseguests aren't vicious). 

I'm expecting Julie to really soft pedal things tomorrow night so that after they get their beautiful, ratings-grabbing blindside they send Brent off with a relatively dignified exit, sort of like they did to Frenchie. He'll be in a daze but okay until the second he gets on the internet. 

My big question is this: Why am I thinking about this nonsense at 4 am when I should be sleeping? Brent is no doubt fast asleep right now, dreaming of how he'll gloat at the look on X's face when Julie says "By a unanimous vote, Britini, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house." 

Is 4:40 am too early to get up and eat breakfast? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Oops, sounds like Christian just ruined the surprise. Brent comes in to the bathroom to tell Ky and Whitney that Christian just said something about sending 3 guys home already. Brent reminded him that it’s only been 2… SO FAR.  Brent shrugs that Christian just gave it away.

FUCK YOU, CHRISTIAN, YOU MORON!

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, 30 Helens said:

I was wondering why Brent was suddenly moping on the bathroom sink. I was too busy listening to Alyssa and Christian giggle giggle hair toss with Xavier about how Brent said Alyssa child-zoned Christian today giggle it's way worse than friend-zoning hair toss we're so clever to hide our torrid love affair giggle hork.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Oops, sounds like Christian just ruined the surprise.

Of course he did, right after my long post. Why aren't they sleeping? 

Of course Brent might not even believe him. He seems pretty resistant to believing he's leaving. 

That's it. I'm getting up. Thanks Christian. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Of course he did, right after my long post. Why aren't they sleeping? 

Of course Brent might not even believe him. He seems pretty resistant believing he's leaving. 

Even he doesn't seem to be dumb enough not to get that a guy being self-deprecating about how they've eliminated three guys to start the season is almost certainly being earnest about it.

• Love 1
(edited)

He's asking for Christian's address so that he can say hello to Christian's new puppy and saying shit like about as long as we had fun blah blah you suck, Birkenstock.

Christian: "You're not going home this week."
Brent: *sad smirk*

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1

Well, tomorrow night’s episode WOULD have been fun.

Wait.. Brent is insisting to Alyssa that he still has the votes, and it will all make sense tomorrow.

Alyssa tells Christian he fucked up. Christian berates himself between crunches of very loud cereal. He calls himself an idiot multiple times, and I can’t disagree.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Blindside... possibly tentatively still on? Brent is just sad to lose Christian's vote but he thinks he has the votes with or without Christian? That's Alyssa's read on the situation, anyway. I am not so sure because he's supes bummed but also rallying?

You guys. This couldn't be possible, could it?

Brent: "I think tomorrow, it'll work out." WAT.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Wait.. Brent is insisting to Alyssa that he still has the votes, and it will all make sense tomorrow.

Weird. It's like Brent has his own little cult and he's the only one in it. 

• LOL 11

Now Brent is telling Alyssa, you know when you told me everyone was plotting against me? Well, it was true. 

So ALYSSA gave it away before Christian gave it away? I’m so confused. He tells her he really doesn’t have the votes, and what kind of mind fuck is he doing here because I literally have no idea what he believes at this point.

(edited)

My favourite fact in Christian's retelling of the "I fucked up with Brent" story is that it took awhile for Brent to pick up on Christian's mistake. I don't know why that makes me giggle so much (because I'm high probably) but it's my favourite part of it. He had to walk away and think on it before he was like "Hey, wait a second..."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Blindside... possibly tentatively still on? Brent is just sad to lose Christian's vote but he thinks he has the votes with or without Christian? That's Alyssa's read on the situation, anyway. I am not so sure because he's supes bummed but also rallying?

You guys. This couldn't be possible, could it?

Brent: "I think tomorrow, it'll work out." WAT.

I think he's just in the denial stage of grief. 

BB-house, style. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Christian: "I want to go into the DR and redo my goodbye message to Brent because I think it was mean."
Also Christian: recounts the blandest goodbye message that is actually kind

Christian: "Because personally, I actually like the guy."
Claire: "You actually like him?"

And yeah, Brent's moved back into Acceptance but he also thinks Alyssa is having the wool pulled over her eyes because she's too close to Brent so they're lying to her. Of course. Makes total sense.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Alyssa is trying to salvage this. She insists to Brent that Christian would have told her if Brent was really being voted out. She says it must have been a joke. Brent isn’t buying it. Now he’s warning Alyssa that her team is leaving her in the dark.

Sounds like he’s slowly working it out. The only surprise for him is going to be that Alyssa was in on it, but he won’t see that until after he’s gone.

He says he has a last ditch plan that may still save him, but he won’t tell her about it for her own protection.

Edited by 30 Helens

After Alyssa leaves, Brent whispers to the camera. He knows Christian wasn’t joking. But at least Alyssa doesn’t trust Christian anymore. “It’s a nasty game, but somebody’s got to play it.”

• LOL 1

On to more fun topics: X likes to sleep naked. Ky doesn’t because it makes him feel vulnerable. He likes to be ready.

They both like nice sheets. (I say go for the 600 TC Pima cotton, or bamboo!)

Whitney doesn’t like to sleep naked. X is going commando in his sweatpants, and is pressed against the kitchen counter to hide his bulge from Whitney. He walks upstairs to the HoH room, and yeah, it’s pretty impressive.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Claire addresses the camera. She’d like to be closer to the top than she is. She knows Ky’s loyalty is to Derex, not her. She wants to distance herself from Tiff so their F2 isn’t so obvious. She knows Tiff has better social bonds, but thinks she may be closer to Britini, Azah and Whitney than Tiff is. She thinks Tiff is closer to Alyssa, X, Christian, Hannah.

She doesn’t know what X thinks about her because they don’t really talk. She thinks Ky has multiple F2s and is playing a really good game, like Cody/ Derrick good. She feels bad about the SB betrayal. (?) 

She thinks X may have played Survivor. She thinks he may be an undercover cop. She is not playing the game she wants to.

If she could pick teams again, she would pick X over Ky. She doesn’t think the Royal alliance will last. She doesn’t trust Ky. She thinks Derex is playing a masterful social game, but is hampered by his lack of game knowledge and inability to lie.

Ky and Tiff come to bed, and the stream of consciousness brain dump is over.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Claire addresses the camera. She’d like to be closer to the top than she is. She knows Ky’s loyalty is to Derex, not her. She wants to distance herself from Tiff so their F2 isn’t so obvious. She knows Tiff has better social bonds, but thinks she may be closer to Britini, Azah and Whitney than Tiff is. She thinks Tiff is closer to Alyssa, X, Christian, Hannah.

She doesn’t know what X thinks about her because they don’t really talk. She thinks Ky has multiple F2s and is playing a really good game, like Cody/ Derrick good. She feels bad about the SB betrayal. (?) 

She thinks X may have played Survivor. She thinks he may be an undercover cop. She is not playing the game she wants to.

If she could pick teams again, she would pick X over Ky. She doesn’t think the Royal alliance will last. She doesn’t trust Ky. She thinks Derex is playing a masterful social game, but is hampered by his lack of game knowledge and inability to lie.

Ky and Tiff come to bed, and the stream of consciousness brain dump is over.

I'm glad that she at least gets that she is not playing the game that she said she was going to in the house. 

Good morning! The house guests are sleeping away, snug in their beds. Cam 1 is on the blue sofa room. The middle bed is empty but a big suitcase is on it. I think Britini is in the further bed and Azah in the closer one. And there is Derek F sleeping on the Coffin bed (aka blue sofa) on Cam 2.

Cam 3 brings us upstairs to the Have Not room. Kyland has given up on the jet ski and is sleeping in the bed against the wall opposite of the jet ski. It looks like Claire and Tiffany are sharing the bed with the divider. Camera.4 shows a close-up of the divider bed.

I expect it to remain quiet until 11:00 central time.

• Useful 1

Haven’t been following the feeds too much due to moving (I hate moving) but I had to come here last night to see if Brittani was as annoying in the feeds as she is in the show and if Brent was that much of a jerk. Glad to see I wasn’t wrong. I really wanted to like Brent since he is from my Dads hometown but yeah, not so much. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Nashville said:

And tastier!

🍉🍉🍉

You can have mine, as I hate any kind of melon. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew... bleech, all of it.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The little bit I know of her leads me to think Britini believes this about every single thing she finds funny.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

No, seriously, is there something in the house that makes people act especially dumb? Does production secretly blow idiot vapors into the house through vents?

9 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Weird. It's like Brent has his own little cult and he's the only one in it. 

Man, how sad would that be? A cult where you're the only member? Have you seen some of the whackadoos that get ardent followers?

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

On to more fun topics: X likes to sleep naked. Ky doesn’t because it makes him feel vulnerable. He likes to be ready.

Does Ky just lay in bed at night thinking up worst-case scenarios that he and his pajamas are ready for? 

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Like the show wouldn't have been so excited to let the players on the bargain basement reality show know that someone from their crown jewel competition is joining them. The only difference between that and when Jackie and Jeff showed up in BB17 is that I can't, for the life of me, see Probst giving enough of a shit to bother to introduce them the way Phil did.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You can have mine, as I hate any kind of melon. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew... bleech, all of it.

The little bit I know of her leads me to think Britini believes this about every single thing she finds funny.

No, seriously, is there something in the house that makes people act especially dumb? Does production secretly blow idiot vapors into the house through vents?

Man, how sad would that be? A cult where you're the only member? Have you seen some of the whackadoos that get ardent followers?

Does Ky just lay in bed at night thinking up worst-case scenarios that he and his pajamas are ready for? 

Like the show wouldn't have been so excited to let the players on the bargain basement reality show know that someone from their crown jewel competition is joining them. The only difference between that and when Jackie and Jeff showed up in BB17 is that I can't, for the life of me, see Probst giving enough of a shit to bother to introduce them the way Phil did.

Speaking of...when the eff is Survivor coming back?!?!? (Google says Sept 22...hot damn)

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 1