Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

So... the wife comes to me wanting to get Paramount+ because she’s been a fan of “Evil”, and she’s found out the new season is streaming only.

And I’m Iike, “Ohhh, I don’t know...  I guess so, if you REALLY want to....”

So guess who got feeds now?

Only took me a couple of decades. 😁

Maybe you could combine the two. Michael Emerson goes after the Big Brother hamsters. Lots of gore. Win win!

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Drink milk from a hippo or eat a tigers tail? Brent: Tiger’s tail. It’s manlier.

Always consider the important aspects of a decision, like Brent.

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

the WBRB button???

Definitely read this as the WKRP button.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

This whole thread is so hilarious lol.

I've been pretty much over Ky since he won HOH but him pleading for us to not cancel Brent has really ended any good will I had left for him. He won't defend Bay or Kemi but will defend Brent. Interesting.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, BK1978 said:

If everyone hates him this early into the game, he probably will not get near the F2.  Or someone might drag him for the easy win.

it is not about "hating" him. It is about getting rid of the guy who everybody LIKES and who will clearly win. Brent has "winner" written all over him. HE is the threat they need to recognize and get rid of if they want their own chances to win to be greater. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

It is about getting rid of the guy who everybody LIKES and who will clearly win. Brent has "winner" written all over him. 

Sure, Brent fits the archetype of who makes it far/wins in a typical season but this is a very different cast then we’re used to. These people are not fond of Brent and there’s very little chance his personality or behavior is gonna change in a way that will get people back on his side.

• Love 8

Brent has mentioned The Radicals like 600 times during this one one one with X. I’ve never heard this before like who the fuck is in The Radicals? I guess maybe it’s SH minus Frenchie.

Brent has also said ‘young ladies’ or ‘females’ about 50 times.

• Useful 1
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Brent has mentioned The Radicals like 600 times during this one one one with X. I’ve never heard this before like who the fuck is in The Radicals? I guess maybe it’s SH minus Frenchie.

The Radicals is Brent’s “fetch”. He’s been trying really hard to make it happen.

I’m not sure who he thinks is in it, but Christian and Alyssa are two. X, if he’s talking to him about it. Yeah, it’s probably the Smokehouse ashes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sure, Brent fits the archetype of who makes it far/wins in a typical season but this is a very different cast then we’re used to. These people are not fond on Brent and there’s very little chance his personality or behavior is gonna change in a way that will get people back on his side.

Then all the more reason for him to go. I want to see this season without him in the game. 

Britini blew her stack because the toilet paper was under instead of over. Sarah Beth didn't know what the difference. Now Britini is interrogating everyone, asking them "Toilet paper - over or under?"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I too would be annoyed if someone was putting the toilet paper under lol.

I mean, I don't like it that way, either, but can you imagine flipping out on a group of strangers that you need to like you over it? 

Britini is...something.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, I don't like it that way, either, but can you imagine flipping out on a group of strangers that you need to like you over it? 

Britini is...something.

"What is a hot mess express? for 200 Alex."

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Britini didn’t flip out. It was playful.

Yikes. DR needs to talk to him. That’ll probably not do any good but still. Also, is Brent a leftover from when Kass was casting?

He is, right? Since he says he was almost on BB20 instead of Brett.

And thanks for the Britini clarification. 

• Love 1
(edited)

What exactly has Brent done?  I see the Hannah complaint about him massaging her shoulders. And I’ve seen some of the cringey things he’s said about his views on men and women in relationships.  But they suggested he talked about race in the video above. 

edited to add that I don’t really follow crap that’s said on big brother Twitter so I only see what’s on here and what I see myself. 

Edited by MV007
16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I got stuck on Deref talking about wearing his spanx to feel sexy, and heard nothing else.

0this feels like a good time to mention that the Wow react doubles as a vomit one. (they're both even green! :).) 

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Britini blew her stack because the toilet paper was under instead of over. Sarah Beth didn't know what the difference. Now Britini is interrogating everyone, asking them "Toilet paper - over or under?"

This question largely comes down to another one - have you ever lived with a cat? If yes, under saved your sanity at least once, and therefore is the default. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

0this feels like a good time to mention that the Wow react doubles as a vomit one. (they're both even green! :).) 

This question largely comes down to another one - have you ever lived with a cat? If yes, under saved your sanity at least once, and therefore is the default. 

My late kitty was a determined toilet paper shredder. Until I discovered accidentally that if I just left it on the sink counter like an unlettered yokel she never seemed to see it.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

None of the cats I've had in my life have ever shredded toilet paper.

To be fair, Xavier didn’t nominate azah because she’s black. He explicitly admitted that to kyland. But I’m guessing Brent thinks he would have been down instead of britni. 

Edited by MV007
  • Love 4

There's a new song in the house! It's called "Big Blue Couch"!

Brent is talking to Hannah about her body language. Her body language suggests she's very closed off-- but! She gives fantastic hugs! So Hannah repeats this conversation to Derek X, and regarding stand-offish body language, he says "I wonder why." Then he adds "that's the closest you can get to running away."

They just discovered French Fry left overalls behind.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

They're finally doing veto!

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Brent is talking to Hannah about her body language. Her body language suggests she's very closed off-- but! She gives fantastic hugs! So Hannah repeats this conversation to Derek X, and regarding stand-offish body language, he says "I wonder why." Then he adds "that's the closest you can get to running away."

Brent is so fucking clueless. 

• Love 6

Looks like Christian won POV. It's around his neck and looks very nice with his tutu. They're talking about puking, so I think it was one where you have to spin around wearing a tutu.

I can hardly wait until tomorrow when we see Derek F wearing his tutu! It will be like Mark wearing his tutu and having a fight in it. Also Xavier in a tutu!

Christian and Britini had a private celebration in the storage room.

They might have been on a carousel. They had to do something with numbers.

Derek F says people on the feeds will be wondering if Big D made it through, if he could breathe, if he could make it without passing out. Then he said something about getting to the couch - the big blue couch? He is coughing a lot. He also wore legwarmers. It was really hot where they had the competition. 

Derek F just thanked Brent for making him look good.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Christian and Britini had a private celebration in the storage room.

Is the plan for Christian to take her off the block?

I had assumed that Xavier would push for the noms to stay the same. 

24 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Christian putting a big ol' fat target on his back by comping out. What did he even care about Brent taking himself off the block?

My guess?

• Regardless of his own personal feelings about Brent, Christian knows Brent’s horse ain’t gonna be running long on this track.
  • Relationship-building with Xavier probably has better long-term potential, bro-wise.
  • Christian has an excellent premise for winning but not using PoV; he’s honoring his HoH/teammate’s noms.
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Did he forget Hannah is also black?

Most likely. It's Brent - he once told a room of five women that they need to... vote out the women instead of the men. I don't think he thinks before he speaks. Like, at all. There's just no thought process happening up there. It's like a car misfiring. It probably echoes.

• Love 7

DereF says Brent made him look good in this veto competition. "America is going to see that it wasn't the big fat guy that passed out. Thank you, Brent. Appreciate you." 

• LOL 6
59 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Is the plan for Christian to take her off the block?

I had assumed that Xavier would push for the noms to stay the same. 

He needs to see if it's OK with Xavier first. I think he'll probably not use it.

(edited)
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Britini didn’t flip out. It was playful.

To be fair, how can you tell? Everything she says comes out loud and aggressive (or whiny).

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

There's a new song in the house! It's called "Big Blue Couch"!

They’ve been singing this almost every night since the start. I have no idea why. All I know is a) it appears to have only one line: “It’s the big blue couch!” and b) it invariably makes everyone laugh, especially Brent. 

Five bucks to anyone who can explain this to me.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Britini whisper-kvetching to DX about how “my feelings are expendable” to everybody else in the House because she’s OTB.  🙄

Ha. I totally read this as “off track betting”. (“What? Britini’s betting on horses? Is she the horse? Where is the race track?”)

I got it eventually.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It's Brent - he once told a room of five women that they need to... vote out the women instead of the men.

It's the BB version of Russell telling Boston Rob that either Sandra or Courtney needs to be voted out next... in front of Sandra and Courtney.

Brent better pray there isn't a Sandra laying in wait to tell him to wash his ass before beating him for the money on live TV.

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Brent better pray there isn't a Sandra laying in wait to tell him to wash his ass before beating him for the money on live TV.

Or secretly burn something he wants to keep. Lol

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Now all I can think about is how much I want Sandra to play Big Brother.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

First Christian sported the Mickey Mouse hair, now it’s Whitney and Hannah. Seriously, did Raven get a job as this year’s hairstylist?

I think I just sprained my pancreas laughing at that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1