Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Xavier?  Of all the possibilities of who I thought would win HOH, he'd be last.  Unfortunately, I think he's pretty solid with Brent.  I think a woman is going out this week.  Not that I necessarily have a problem with that, but I cannot STAND Brent, and was hoping he'd be feeling a bit what Frenchie felt last week.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

HA! I don't think Xavier wanted HOH! This should be an interesting week. 

I think Brent and the Jokers were the only ones who wanted to win.

That's not a bad band name, actually.

He's probably gonna nom two women who won't sleep with him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I feel so old right now. 

Tom Green was once married to Drew Barrymore and was a pretty big mtv Star/comedian back in the 90’s. 

Don't feel old. I'm probably older (63). Back in the 90s I was working two jobs and didn't have a working TV, so I guess I missed out on him.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Don't feel old. I'm probably older (63). Back in the 90s I was working two jobs and didn't have a working TV, so I guess I missed out on him.

I'm 62.  Consider yourself lucky.  He was just as bad tonight as ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Trying to think of who Xavier would nominate. I think his criteria would be someone who he has no use for, gamewise or personally, and someone he sees as "weak". So I could see Britini being put up again. On the other hand he might put up whoever he sees as his biggest competition. Kyland and Derek X fit that category, Tiffani, too. He might hesitate to put her up.

I'm going out on a limb and say he'll put up Claire and Kyland.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I'm 62.  Consider yourself lucky.  He was just as bad tonight as ever.

Surprisingly, I didn't like Tom until he was on Celeb BB. He can be bonkers at times, but seems like a cool guy most of the time. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Hah! Watching it knowing what happened, Derex and Hannah totally threw that last question - they were celebrating like they’d won when they were told they answered wrong. But I don’t think they really thought it would be Xavier. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Xavier is saying he wants his whole team in the room with him for one on ones.

Alyssa and Christian are downright giddy that they don't have to stress for a week.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Is Xavier one of the people who was talking up Brent as the next target?

I somehow doubt he's ready to take a shot at Brent.

He was there but he wasn't saying much, as he usually doesn't. Just agreeing with everything everyone else said basically lol.

I think X will probably want a woman out. It'll be interesting to see how much people still push for Brent and if they do continue to push hard if X will just take the easy route like Ky did.

X is saying he's going to run his HOH like Ky's. I swear, if Ky's stupid team meeting bullshit takes over every HOH I'm gonna be very pissed.

Apparently, there's a rumor out there about what the twist for the final WC comp will be:

Apparently X told his team he would nom Brent and it seems like everyone is still going to be pushing hard for him so I do think X will nom him. What will be interesting to see is who the 2nd nom is. I don't see him doing Whitney or any of The Cookout.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Who HASN'T competed in the Wild Card competition yet?

Derex, Whitney, Alyssa, X, Claire, Tiffany, Azah, Briniti, and Deref.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

What will be interesting to see is who the 2nd nom is. I don't see him doing Whitney or any of The Cookout.

I could easily see it being Britni. I don't know if he's suggested that, but it would be very easy IMO. I remember him very coolly dismissing her from the room the other night when she was doing her "Roses are red. Violets are blue" schtick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hannah told Derex that she's closest to Tiff and Claire! She's also telling him that she thinks one of Christian/Alyssa/X needs to go before jury and she thinks it should be Alyssa.

I love Hannah and the Hannah/Derex relationship.

• Love 6

Sure. I purposely kept today's episode of Drag Race All Stars to watch during the feed break until the west coast caught up and there was no feed break. They really need to start warning us like they do for endurance comps.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That spoiler better be fake. 

Who HASN'T competed in the Wild Card competition yet?

I agree... that twist sounds terrible, unfair, and ridiculously arbitrary.  So it's probably real.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It could be true. Reminds me of when someone is eliminated on Top Chef during the quickfire. It's rare, but it has happened.

But in this case, people who waited to play...which was good strategy for some of them...are playing an elimination game, when the others who played did not.

Everyone plays the Quickfire. 

Edited by Machiabelly
Spelling and clarity
  • Love 2

Well, so much for Xavier’s UTR game strategy....

1 hour ago, zorak said:

I see what you’re saying but I think I can only respect it if [Derek F] owns it.  But if he did it to cast suspicion on someone else, that’s a totally different deal.

I dunno; once Derek F cast his vote - for whatever reason - why should he be faulted for exploiting its strategic potential?

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

HA! I don't think Xavier wanted HOH! This should be an interesting week. 

I’m thinking it would be funnier than hell if Xavier thought he was throwing that question to get out of the HoH comp....  😆

• LOL 4

I think the Queens (Kyland, Tiffany, and Claire) are the Have Nots this week.

I heard that last night, the button intern didn't even show the Have Nots getting their midnight feast because Christian and Alyssa were *giggle* talking about how they're, like, totally brother and sister *giggle* (which definitely hits differently after the Nolan twins) and Frenchie was Frenchie-ing.

At this point, I just want to see Deref suffer on slop and now I gotta wait another week. The F really does stand for "flop".

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

But in this case, people who waited to play...which was good strategy for some of them...are playing an elimination game, when the others who played did not.

Everyone plays the Quickfire. 

True, but Expect the unexpected though.

I really hope it doesn't happen.

1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:

Surprisingly, I didn't like Tom until he was on Celeb BB. He can be bonkers at times, but seems like a cool guy most of the time. 

Same!  Didn't like him until Celebrity BB and then I was cheering for him.  I still sing the Coffee Song when I make coffee in the morning.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Slider said:

Same!  Didn't like him until Celebrity BB and then I was cheering for him.  I still sing the Coffee Song when I make coffee in the morning.

Same. I thought he was an exhibitionist narcissist before Celebrity BB, then found him quite normal and likeable. The segment tonight was the old attention-hog I disliked, but I'm glad to know he's not just that person. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Tom Green was once married to Drew Barrymore and was a pretty big mtv Star/comedian back in the 90’s. 

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Tom Green’s magnum opus, the beloved classic film, “Freddy Got Fingered.”

2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

What will Xavier do?

Xavier is a member of the Royal Flush, comprising the Kings and Queens teams plus Derex. So unless he immediately wants to piss off a bunch of people, which I don’t see happening, he will not be nominating Ky, Claire, Tiffany or Derex.

The target for that alliance has been identified as Brent, although Xavier has not been real vocal in those talks, so it’s not a definite. But if I were laying down bets, I’d put my money on Brent and Britini. (Maybe Whitney. She’s also a target.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, man, if Britini gets nominated AGAIN? She will lose it.  And I am here for that.  After tonight?  Completely over her.  

You mean you didn’t love the rap? That she practiced over and over and over? In front of multiple houseguests who listened with frozen smiles and pretended to LOVE it? Yeah, no way they’re voting HER out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, man, if Britini gets nominated AGAIN? She will lose it.  And I am here for that.  After tonight?  Completely over her.  

Can you imagine how angry that next rap would be? lol

I'm really mean because I do have an evil grin relishing the thought of her just completely losing it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

I'm really feeling hopeful about this Xavier/Ky meeting right now.  Xavier picking Ky's brain about how to deal with doing the HOH thing, but also asked him about a girl's alliance and if that was a problem, and they both kind of agreed that even if it's 8-5, no way do all of the 8 really make a strong alliance (which....very true) and won't win 5 hoh's in a row anyway (also true). 

It makes me hopeful that Xavier would be cool just cutting Brent.  I know his team (at least from what I read and saw on the show tonight) would be down for that.  And it's a very clean HOH, knocking down another team from 4 to 3, and not pissing people off, which I think would be very appealing to Xavier.  Crossing my fingers!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 8

Well Deref didn't collapse into a puddle of tears bellowing that his Frenchie is gone. I have to give him that much. He is doing better than I expected.  I guess it helped a lot that it was hardly a surprise Frenchie left. 

• Love 3

Brent/Whitney is the plan with Brent going home.  My love of Xavier has been restored.  And Brent can't play wildcard. Xavier's team's plan is to get DereX to play Wildcard and throw it so it can't benefit Brent in any way.  Xavier is still wanting to meet with teams/individuals, but this seems to be a very solid plan.  

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm really feeling hopeful about this Xavier/Ky meeting right now.  Xavier picking Ky's brain about how to deal with doing the HOH thing, but also asked him about a girl's alliance and if that was a problem, and they both kind of agreed that even if it's 8-5, no way do all of the 8 really make a strong alliance (which....very true) and won't win 5 hoh's in a row anyway (also true). 

It makes me hopeful that Xavier would be cool just cutting Brent.  I know his team (at least from what I read and saw on the show tonight) would be down for that.  And it's a very clean HOH, knocking down another team from 4 to 3, and not pissing people off, which I think would be very appealing to Xavier.  Crossing my fingers!

That's where, strategically, it would make sense to nominate Brent and Whitney.  Part of Ky's rationale in nominating two of the Aces was that he could make it clear that if Frenchie or Britini came down, another Ace would go up in their place - it certainly depressed any desire from Deref or Azah to win the veto or save the target. 

Hannah is part of the Cookout and Derex has definitely aligned with the Kings & Queens, so they're probably safe.  Britini is low-hanging fruit and will be gone soon enough or will make an easy enough pawn down the road.  If, for some reason, Brent is able to take himself off the block, that's when you throw Britini up but probably make it clear that you want Whitney gone.  And, chances are that you get at least 8 votes for Whitney to go (Claire, Tiffany, Kyle, Deref, Azah, Alyssa, Christian, & Sarah Beth).

• Love 4

Alyssa says she used to find Brent attractive, but then she got to know him and now he just looks ugly.

She, Christian, Xavier and Sarah Beth are having a pantry dance. Sounds like X is going to follow the Ky template of meetings, meetings, meetings. Wonder if he’ll let other people ask questions.

Alyssa looks to see if the beverages have been restocked. Nope, bare shelves. “That man drank so many sodas”, Christian says, shaking his head. Aw, you know Frenchie was just looking out for your health. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

That's why it such was a stupid gesture.  It's a game, not real life.  I've had to kick friends to the curb and have also been kicked to the curb by "friends".

I get that "going with the house" gets boring, but here it was the smart way to go.

If he claims the vote, then he could go the Dan route from BB10: "I was so loyal to the bitter end.  I could be just as loyal to you."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

You know what's refreshing?  Men targeting other men.  

Of course, I'm sure that Grodner has told Heath that this week's veto comp needs to be something tailormade for Brent to win.  Can't have 3 men evicted first before any woman goes, lol.

• Love 7