Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

The Five Stages of Being Nominated is being worked through quickly by Britini this time: she's already gone from anger to sadness. She's sobbing again. I can't wait for next week when she's the house's pawn for the third week and we do this all over again.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because TEEEAMS! The Jokers really bought into the concept of TEEEAMS! And then you have the Aces, trying to figure out the quickest way to give their team member the bum's rush.

Speaking of TEEEAMS!, shoutout to Big Brother for ushering in a new era of the game but keeping it old school enough that the Wildcard twist has fizzled 2 out of 3 weeks. Because TEEEAMS!

I feel like we can thank for Frenchie for this. Thank you Frenchie for being the gift that keeps on giving. 

• Love 1

Britini  is hoping for a longevity comp because there is no way, no chance in hell she will drop out before Brent. She will break her ankle, pull her arm out of its socket, whatever it takes.

”Those comps tend to favor people with smaller frames”, Hannah notes, and um, what exactly is she trying to say here?

• LOL 7

So apparently the whole time Alyssa and Christian were cavorting and giggling under the covers *giggle* *smack* omg *giggle*, Xavier was... in the bathroom? In the bedroom with them? And busted them? And then Alyssa did the whole *giggle giggle* OMG I'm soooo embarrassed tee hee nothing happened and now I'm like super over the two of them and the cameras are probably going to be on them 24/7 now and ew.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

What’s really annoying about Alyssa and Christian is their insistence to the rest of the house that they aren’t a showmance and that they wouldn’t throw their game away for a showmance. No, you two are exactly those people so just own it. You are that pathetic. 

• Love 5
Just now, 30 Helens said:

This dinner is like the most awkward family Thanksgiving ever.

9hwZwD1.png

Now let's all go around the circle and bang the table and shout about what we're grateful for.

The house: silent
Alyssa: "This is so fire."

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, MV007 said:

What’s really annoying about Alyssa and Christian is their insistence to the rest of the house that they aren’t a showmance and that they wouldn’t throw their game away for a showmance. No, you two are exactly those people so just own it. You are that pathetic. 

The first night I was thought Xavier/Alyssa would be a thing. 

giggle giggle totally not a showmance giggle we're like brother and sister giggle hork

4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

The first night I was thought Xavier/Alyssa would be a thing. 

So did Xavier. He also thought that Xavier/Hannah and Xavier/Whitney and Xavier/Azah and Xavier/Sarah Beth would be a thing, too. Not all at once, he'd be happy with one. Doesn't matter which one just one of them will do.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Christian really should have just been cast on Love Island.

He really should have. He’s so dumb and yet would be seemingly sincere that he’d have success there. He has no business being in this game. 

• Love 5

Key is monologuing to the camera but it’s the wrong one, and the camera that’s on moves back and forth to try and get his attention but he only gives it a quick glance and goes back to the wrong camera and LOOK FOR THE RED LIGHT! 

Sigh. He has no future in TV news.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Christian really should have just been cast on Love Island.

I think he applied for it? Or maybe it was Xavier? Or maybe both.

Either way, this entire cast is obsessed with Love Island and I wish they’d shut up about it.

Ooh, Britini and Azah grumpfest starting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kyland asked us via the storage room camera to not cancel Brent. He said that Brent has said things that Kyland doesn't agree with but he does think that he can learn so please don't cancel him. Also Kyland kind of wants Brent to stick around for next week so they can compete against each other for HoH to see who would beat who but he also understands that he needs to go.

Ten minutes before that, Brent was talking about how he loves country music. Specially, Morgan Wallen. Who was caught using the N word earlier this year, was cancelled and then uncancelled by the bro!country community so that fits.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I want to like Azah. I really do. But she just holes up in the same room all day and is attaching herself to britni and Derek f and that’s not something I can get behind. 

• Love 14

Britini: How dare X feel bad that I’m crying, it’s his fault. And Tiffany screwed me over in the comp. it’s not fair. And whyyyy, what did I dooooo?

Azah: I don’t understand what’s happening. I’m terrible at this game.

Yes, yes you are.

• Love 4

Britini will not look at X. She demonstrates how she already did not look at X, complete with stomping feet. She is mad and she will stay mad. 

Nobody has ever been so abused in BB as Britini.

She starts to address the camera, and it immediatey cuts away. Button Boy is not feeling Britini’s pain.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Is this debate over Whitney’s “workout top” going to make it onto CBS? I’m finding the discussion oddly fascinating.

I got stuck on Deref talking about wearing his spanx to feel sexy, and heard nothing else.

1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Is this debate over Whitney’s “workout top” going to make it onto CBS? I’m finding the discussion oddly fascinating.

I don’t mind. I don’t find Whitney particularly appealing but more close ups could change my mind

• Love 1
(edited)
54 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I am both dreading and really looking forward to this week’s Angry Rap speech.

Perhaps she'll give us a new musical genre each week. Country, bluegrass, metal...

Sounds like I need to turn the feeds on. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So are Brent and Britini the official nominations?

Yes. I think they just tacked the nom ceremony into the same outage as the Wildcard comp the last two weeks.

Edited by Callaphera
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Britini will not look at X. She demonstrates how she already did not look at X, complete with stomping feet. She is mad and she will stay mad. 

Nobody has ever been so abused in BB as Britini.

She starts to address the camera, and it immediatey cuts away. Button Boy is not feeling Britini’s pain.

Is Britini three? I mean, my cat showed anger in a more dignified way.

And thank you for explaining your avatar! I don't see Helen Mirren in her face (I'm a little face blind)  but now I know.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

If someone puts up a Joker next week, Deref “will fucking blow a casket up in this bitch”. Is that the blue casket he sleeps in?

It wouldn't be good if Derek F blew up his own bed, even though it is a casket.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

It wouldn't be good if Derek F blew up his own bed, even though it is a casket.

Nope, not at all since the "coffin bed" is the only one he fits in.  Which...  Aren't these beds full size?  I'm a big girl and I can fit on a full size bed.  Yes, I'm being judgmental but this is BB and that's what we're all here to do best.  So, I'm giving Deref the side-eye that he can't fit in any other bed in that house that isn't a Have Not bed.  What's he going to do next week when the Jokers are Have Nots?

• Useful 1

Now Brent thinks he’s being targeted for being too honest. 

Deref doesn’t mind people lying about minor things, like occupation or home town. But if they are putting on a fake personality, they will be dead to him. Like, for example, if Christian turns out to be some super smart math whiz…

Brent doesn’t think it’s possible to fake a personality for 3 months. Somebody asks, well, what about the twins?

Azah starts a game of Would You Rather…

Drink milk from a hippo or eat a tigers tail? Brent: Tiger’s tail. It’s manlier.

Lose all the hair on your body or all your teeth? Xavier: Hair. Azah: Even your beard? X: Yeah, I can rock it without the beard. Azah: And eyebrows? X: Eyebrows? Oh.. Teeth, then.

• LOL 7
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Azah starts a game of Would You Rather…

Drink milk from a hippo or eat a tigers tail? Brent: Tiger’s tail. It’s manlier.

Lose all the hair on your body or all your teeth? Xavier: Hair. Azah: Even your beard? X: Yeah, I can rock it without the beard. Azah: And eyebrows? X: Eyebrows? Oh.. Teeth, then.

Now see, it’s discussions like this where Primetimer’s lack of a good eyeroll emoji option is really noticeable....  🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

If they had brains they would get rid of Brent NOW when they have the chance before he moves into f2. 

If everyone hates him this early into the game, he probably will not get near the F2.  Or someone might drag him for the easy win.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And the viewers who "totally aren't racist but" will celebrate and then move on to cheer for their next five person, all-white alliance unironically.

I would not mind seeing it broken apart. Mainly because I am not a fan of any gender based or skin color (I hate saying race, because we are people.) alliances.  It does not matter to me if it is an all-white person alliance, a women's or men's alliance, or an alliance with all-black people in it. 

Your quote could be flipped around and we could talk about how people decry an all-white person alliance.  But those same people would never do the same thing when talking about the Cookout because of equity or something. 

I am not a fan of segregation of any kind, good people died to end that.  Now all of a sudden it seems like people want to go back sixty years and happily live in segregation.

• Love 9

Azah and Deref:

Azah doesn’t trust Ky’s allegiance to the Cookout. She thinks he’s working with Tiffany, Claire and Derex. (Can’t it be both?) Deref does not buy this at all.

Azah doesn’t understand why Ky and X would target a team with 2 Cookout members on it. She is taking everything at face value and none of it makes sense to her. If she gets HoH, Derex is going up.

Britini comes in and tells Azah that Ky saw she was upset, and wants to talk to her tomorrow. This angers Azah: “”Of course I’m upset. I have a right to be upset… Why is he telling me to fix my face?” Deref: “Nobody said anything about fixing your face.” Azah: “He wants me to fix my face? I don’t have to fix my face. I can be upset if I want to.” Deref: “Just go talk to him. Maybe he’s concerned.” Azah: <mocking baby voice> “Aw, he’s upset? Wah wah wah.”

Azah was an early favorite of mine, but she is turning out to be a HUGE disappointment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yay for you! (Also, Evil is a really good show, so your wife also wins.)

I won’t spend money on stuff like that for me, but I will for her.

But is somebody in Master Control constantly dozing off and/or leaning on the WBRB button???

• Love 2