Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Good morning! Camera 1 shows French Eggs sleeping soundly, head on his arm. I couldn't recognize this guy at first until I saw the tattoos on his arm. So I won't be on Cam 1 for too long. There's someone in the bed next to his, I think it's Alyssa.

Camera 2 shows the same bedroom, different angle, and here we see Derek F in the coffin bed. This doubles as the blue sofa during the day, but I have trouble believing this is the same piece of furniture because it looks white at night. Derek F has kicked the covers off but has a pillow over his head. But the coffin bed is the right shape and in the right spot as the blue sofa.

Camera 3 shows a close-up of ? In the wave room. Aha, there are two people in this bed, one wearing a shower cap over his hair so I deduce this is Christian and Alyssa. So someone else is in the bed next to Frankie's. They were talking yesterday about being in the same bed and Christian was going to go back to his own bed before anyone else woke up. He has a bit of time before he needs to hustle.

Camera 4 shows the entire bedroom. I can't identify anyone else as they are wrapped like mummies in their covers.

Now Camera 4 is on the Cross bedroom. There is one bed that looks tidy, thinking it's Kyland's or Travis's.

Camera 3 shows a close-up of someone sleeping, looks the most like Sarah Beth.

Someone is up in the bedroom with the Coffin bed. It must be awfully dark in there, this person is patting around for her things. I think it's Tiffany and she's back in bed. Why bother as the wakeup is now starting?

(edited)

Britini, Claire, Tiffany and someone else are up in the bathroom. There's some people in the living room. Derek X as usual brushing his teeth in his speckled hoodie while sitting in a chair.

French Eggs is sadly sorting out his belongings and maybe starting to pack. For once he is silent. No precious words of wisdom about his wonderfulness? That are supposed to make us viewers gasp in awe? Nope, just a cough.

This is the room with the Coffin bed and it IS the blue sofa. Derek is still lying there, legs wrapped in blue sheets. French Eggs moved to the Cross bedroom and is digging around in the closet. He needs his neon yellow sneakers. Derek F says he loves those shoes. There is a sticker on French Eggs' suitcase. I can't tell if it's BLM (Black Lives Matter) or MLB upside-down (Major League Baseball).

Hannah, Britini and Derek X in the kitchen. Derek is wearing black shorts with white polkadots and his black speckled hoodie.

Bubbles!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Discussion about season 18 in the Cross bedroom. (James, Natalie, Victor, Bridget?) They are trying to guess what the HOH comp is. Sarah Beth thinks it's the one where you hold your arm over your head. Sarah Beth is talking about floaters and coasters conversation from yesterday. She says the conversation was calm and friendly, but later Brent says to her that Azah was so upset and combative with him. Then Brent says to SB several times that SB is trying to avoid him, and she says she never has. Also in there is Claire, Kyland, Derek X and Tiffany, I think.

Edited by Lamb18

French Eggs is in the Cross bedroom, giving everyone a good-bye hug. They are promising to come visit him after the show and bring a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Tiffany wants to rattle the bull. They're talking about not having any alcohol. Tiffany says it's made her think about her substance use now that she's been sober. French Eggs says alcohol enhances his experience.

The Cross bedroom folks are planning future fun events, like a wedding, a prom and club night. Tiffany is going to be maid of honor at the wedding. Sarah Beth says Xavier can be the bartender. Derek says Christian is in love with Alyssa and Brent is watching them and Derek X thinks Brent is jealous. The wedding would be Derek X's. Whitney came in the room. They decided Azah will be the bride. SB will be the mother of the bride.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Sarah Beth wants Brent go before jury. She says that if there are a boy and girl at the end, Brent would vote for the boy.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wouldn't want to be Grodner's dry cleaner if a real love triangle broke out in the house. Her pants would be soaking wet. 

In response, please allow me to say “Ewww”.

20 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

But probably not enough money to clean up Grodner happy juice. ;)

@Brian Cronin - I may never forgive you for projecting THAT imagery out into the universe.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Britini says her team was not invited to any of the HOH meetings last week. Britini got her suitcase from production this morning. Britini leaves the room. Tiffany brings up Hannah. They are talking about putting Brent up and Hannah as pawn.

(edited)

Tiffani is worried about Claire being a target by others. Sarah Beth says Brent has said a girl has to go next week. She says Brent has to go. Tiffani says, come on BB, make the next HOH something a girl can win. Now she and SB have to change their batteries. 

A mysterious package in the storage room turns out to be towels. I think the backyard is closed, so the crew had to pick up the towels left outside.

Edited by Lamb18
6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Aha, there are two people in this bed, one wearing a shower cap over his hair so I deduce this is Christian and Alyssa.

After lights out, there was about 10 minutes of “<giggle giggle> Stop it! <giggle> We really have to stop.. <giggle giggle> Stop! <giggle>” before they went to sleep curled up in each other’s arms. I watched this only because Xavier, who was trying to sleep, kept opening his eyes and glaring at them, and I was waiting for him to get up and punch one of them.  I mean, I wanted to punch them and they weren’t even in my bedroom.

37 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Tiffany brings up Hannah. They are talking about putting Brent up and Hannah as pawn.

Well, that power trio (Claire, Tiff, Hannah) lasted about half a hot second. Damn it.

• Love 7

French Eggs says to Derek F that he can be a shield for Derek, like cellophane on leftovers. This is his one on one with Derek. He takes a quick peek at the camera. Derek says I'm only one vote, what are you going to do for the rest of them? He's telling French Eggs to go campaign for himself.

• LOL 1
(edited)

French Eggs is now on the campaign trail, now conversing with Brent in the storage room. By the way, there's a ton of pears on the counter. Or else they're mangoes.  On the shelves you can see a bunch of canned goods. There's a bag of Fritos lying there. There's a green towel on the far counter, lying beneath the fire extinguisher. There's an open box with blue things in it, the color of face masks. I can't see the side counter. French Eggs gave some sprinkles to Brent.

French Eggs is going to do Alyssa's one on one in the Have Not room. Alyssa also scared Brent. Alyssa is donning the orange ribbed blanket today. French Eggs says his target was always Travis. His focus on her and Christian was only a diversion. 

Edited by Lamb18
32 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Well, that power trio (Claire, Tiff, Hannah) lasted about half a hot second. Damn it.

LOVE Tiff and Claire, but I just can't get excited about Hannah.  There's just something about her that bugs me, and has since the beginning.  Not that I can explain it, but I wouldn't mind seeing her go early.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

French Eggs is trying to do a one on one with Azah and Tiffany, but Tiffani interrupts him to ask for makeup advice from Azah about shimmering highlighter.

Priorities, donchaknow.  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
(edited)

Whitney is telling Britini about how Brent is lying about Azah and trying to turn the house against her. Whitney says when they do the next Wild Card, her team will throw it because they don't want their team to be safe. I think Brent is on her team.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Whitney is telling Britini about how Brent is lying about Azah and trying to turn the house against her. Whitney says when they do the next Wild Card, her team will throw it because they don't want their team to be safe. I think Brent is on her team.

He is and she has been tight with him.  Do we think she lying to/playing Britini here?

These idiots Alyssa and Christian decided to curl up and whisper strategy while in the same room as Tiffany who has sunglasses on and appears to be asleep. I have no idea if she is actually asleep but them not even thinking of the possibility is embarrassing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Slider said:

LOVE Tiff and Claire, but I just can't get excited about Hannah.  There's just something about her that bugs me, and has since the beginning.  Not that I can explain it, but I wouldn't mind seeing her go early.

I like all three and hope they make it far, but they have basically the opposite personalities/problems in the house. Hannah tries to play everything SUPER close to the vest, which makes her look super shady, while Tiffany and Claire are SO obvious with their positions that, well, they better hope they win HoHs. If they do, then that's a totally fine strategy. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, MV007 said:

These idiots Alyssa and Christian decided to curl up and whisper strategy while in the same room as Tiffany who has sunglasses on and appears to be asleep. I have no idea if she is actually asleep but them not even thinking of the possibility is embarrassing. 

This house is interesting this year: I don't know if it's because they have house-wide hangouts every night at 9 pm or if it's because of the lack of downstairs lounge or the addition of the bathroom door but no one hides to have game talk this year. I've watched people have straight out "who you nominating?" game talk at the corner of the kitchen island while the entire house is in the room and dishing up for dinner around them. No whispers, just lowered voices, just talking game. And it happens in the backyard and in the bedrooms and basically everywhere. There's no checking to see if certain people are around, they just plop down and start strategizing. It's so weird but it's kinda refreshing at the same time - no one is pretending that this is summer camp, they're here to play, and damn it they're gonna do it in front of you.

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't think Whitney sees herself as a duo with Brent the way we do and people in the house do. 

I think Whitney is also sharper than we/they think and she sees the giant ass target pointed on Brent and she wants to avoid splashback.

• Love 9

From what I'm reading and hearing, Brent definitely is moving up to Public Enemy #1 position.  Maybe telling multiple women that "the house" definitely needs to get a woman out next week to "even things up" is not the best way to play this game.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Frenchie’s latest variation on quitting-that-is-really-a-noble-sacrifice: If he were sitting next to a guy, he’d be campaigning his ass off. But since it’s a woman, and one of his major goals is to advance the cause of women (and minorities!), he just can’t bring himself to campaign against Britini. So everyone just needs to vote as they want. Hero to the end.

Meanwhile, Britini is composing some rap lyrics to use as her pre-vote speech.

CAN THEY BOTH JUST GO, PLEASE.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6

Ugh, French Eggs going in to see Britini right after she's nominated and crying her heart out. And French Eggs' way of comforting her is to call attention to himself.

I wonder how many hats Xavier has. There's the white bucket hat w/black palm tree design and now the brown fuzzy hat. (It looks fuzzy.)

Whitney's lip gloss is too shiny.

French Eggs being magnanimous to Kyland and to Britini. 

I have to say it's odd watching the show and seeing stuff that happened on Friday, knowing that earlier I was watching stuff that happened today.

Ha, Brent saying "erotic" for "erratic"!

Is Christian a jock? Brent doesn't seem that much of a jock either.

French toast is toast and really needs to go. I don’t watch the feeds, but I enjoy reading about them. I e only been watching for a few seasons, but this season is much more entertaining- thanks to all of you.

While French fry needs to go, his insanity will be missed.

It is so great that the cast is so diverse in many aspects.

• Love 4

The revised narrative continues: Frenchie never thought past week 1. His goal that week was to gather all his biggest targets close to him so he would know how they think and what they were planning. And now that he gathered all that intel, Azah is in a better position and can make it all the way to the end. See? He was doing it for her all along!

He mentions that he needs to go see a tailor when he gets out, to get a pair of pants ready for a wedding that he didn’t think he would be able to attend.

Great, now he’s free to ruin someone else’s celebration.

• LOL 16
14 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

The revised narrative continues: Frenchie never thought past week 1. His goal that week was to gather all his biggest targets close to him so he would know how they think and what they were planning. And now that he gathered all that intel, Azah is in a better position and can make it all the way to the end. See? He was doing it for her all along!

He mentions that he needs to go see a tailor when he gets out, to get a pair of pants ready for a wedding that he didn’t think he would be able to attend.

French and Swaggy C - both riding the delusional train.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I like all three and hope they make it far, but they have basically the opposite personalities/problems in the house. Hannah tries to play everything SUPER close to the vest, which makes her look super shady, while Tiffany and Claire are SO obvious with their positions that, well, they better hope they win HoHs. If they do, then that's a totally fine strategy. 

If you replaced Hannah with Azah, that would be my trio of choice,  Maybe it's styles of play, like you said - she plays it very close to the vest, and I just don't find it entertaining.  It's not her personality or anything like that, she just isn't...my favorite?  Like I said, hard to explain, but just not my cup of tea.

For the guys, I really like Xavier.  I like Derek X., but I feel like he's too nice for this game!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Meanwhile, Britini is composing some rap lyrics to use as her pre-vote speech.

This truly is one of those "only on Big Brother" things. I am both horrified and fascinated and therefore can't wait for tomorrow night when the cringe factor hits all new levels. I want to see if Chenbot throws an error when MC Britini sits back down.

...what rhymes with "frootloop dingus"?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

I'm fascinated with Xavier.  He seems to see this whole thing as a business.  You make the alliances you need to make, you just be cool with everyone, and that's how you play the game. But damn it, he wants to go to sleep when he wants, and work out, and chill, and hates all this drama stuff that people insist on doing.  Just vote people out, and that's that.  

The fact that he's also horny as fuck and is his worst enemy because of that adds an extra layer.  He was my favorite week one, but now I just don't really know.  I can't get a handle on him.

• Love 9
(edited)

RIP Tiffany and Claire's game 2021-2021.

They/Their team now has separate alliances with both the Kings and the Aces in order to secure their safety. So they literally are pulling a Frenchie. We just saw Frenchie's game blow this week for doing the same thing and here Tiffany and Claire are... repeating history and expecting a different result, idk.

Meanwhile The Jokers are still in mourning when they aren't preparing for imaginary rap battles and 75% of the Aces are trying to tank their team to fuck Brent in a nonsexual manner.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Derex asks Christian if he knows that “certain members of my team were trying to make an alliance with the Queens”. He must mean Hannah. Does that mean Derex is no longer working with the Queens? (Christian knew.)

Christian says there is an alliance name, but he can’t say right now. Derex says he’ll find out from Ky later. There is something going on here that I don’t know about yet…

Christian says he doesn’t know if he would be that close with Alyssa if not for the team thing. He thinks it may be forced on her end. He’s still concerned about how it may look to everyone else. (Please.) He hopes people don’t think he values Alyssa over the game because, money, bro. He’d toss her under the bus like yesterday’s trash.  But he doesn’t think it will be an issue until much later in the game.

Tiff and Claire are quite pleased with themselves. They say nobody is playing the game like they are. It was allegiance at first sight with these two.

Xavier comes in and they talk about calling their two teams “The Royal Family”. They go through a process of giving everyone titles (duke, duchess, princess, etc).

Tiff and Claire go and chat with Hannah while Tiff braids Hannah’s hair. She has been talking with Whitney, who is on board for sending Brent home. Whitney and Derex are supposedly eager to work with the three of them once teams are over.

Frenchie and Azah come in and the talk of Royal titles continues. (So I guess it’s not just a thing with the Kings. Or, they’re pulling a Frenchie and making the same named alliance with multiple parties.) May I present Duchess Tiffany of Tippytoes and Queen Claire of Queens.

Frenchie finds a wire poking out from a mirror and everyone hisses at him to put it back. He is convinced there is something in the house nobody has found yet. A hidden room or something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Tiff and Claire go talk to Derex and tell him there’s an alliance with the Kings and Queens plus him. He says Christian just let him in on the same thing. They go through the royal titles again, using twee British accents, and I’m already sick of this nonsense.

Claire goes to talk to Britini, and how is it that such a loud person cannot whisper at an audible level. Azah comes in and Britini congratulates her for being on Brent’s hit list. Azah re-enacts the floater conversation for Claire, who is not surprised. She says Brent can’t stand being corrected.

Now Britini is rehearsing a hand gesture to go with her rap speech. She twerks her way out the door.

17 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Tiff and Claire go talk to Derex and tell him there’s an alliance with the Kings and Queens plus him. He says Christian just let him in on the same thing. They go through the royal titles again, using twee British accents, and I’m already sick of this nonsense.

Claire goes to talk to Britini, and how is it that such a loud person cannot whisper at an audible level. Azah comes in and Britini congratulates her for being on Brent’s hit list. Azah re-enacts the floater conversation for Claire, who is not surprised. She says Brent can’t stand being corrected.

Now Britini is rehearsing a hand gesture to go with her rap speech. She twerks her way out the door.

Britini - whose name so rhymes with Martini - sounds exhausting.

Also, if I may - who is your avatar?

• Love 1

In the HoH room, Claire admonishes Tiff for doing the Royal titles in front of non-alliance people. So that was a slip-up, after all. Tiff thinks she recovered in time to make it sound like it’s just a Queens thing.

I agree with Tiff and Claire that they are playing the game like no one else. …Except Frenchie. And we know what happened there.

Tiff keeps teasing Xavier about his crush on someone they are not naming. Just from process of elimination of other people they have mentioned, it must be Azah, Alyssa or Sarah Beth. He’s not looking for anything to happen in the house, but thinks there could be a future outside of the game.

• Love 2

Britini is in the pantry, weeping uncontrollably to the cameras. She didn’t do anything wrong! All she did was be herself. She doesn’t deserve it! And she has to pack her own suitcase! She just wants to be officially safe so she can take revenge.

Button Boy has as much patience for her as I do, so he switches back to Tiff and X. They’re still talking romance. He just eliminated Azah and Alyssa by saying they’re like sisters to him, so the object of his heart eyes must be Sarah Beth. Tiff says she wouldn’t do a showmance because she wouldn’t want to embarrass her son. Also the guys are too young for her. There’s no way Ky would want to be a stepdaddy to her 14-year-old son.

14 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Also, if I may - who is your avatar?

That is a young Helen Mirren. She is my second avatar; my first was Helen of Troy. I had planned to rotate through a variety of avatars, all different Helens (maybe 30 of them!), but I got stuck on this one because I love the expression. I make that same face whenever I’m watching Big Brother.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What fascinates me about him is that he's like someone coming up with alternative defenses in a criminal trial. You know, "I am not guilty because I didn't do, or if I did it, it was because it was in self-defense, or if it wasn't in self-defense, it was because I blacked out and wasn't responsible for my actions."

Similarly, Frenchie's various versions of why he is awesome in the house often conflict with each other, but he somehow thinks that it is all makes sense. Instead of alternative defenses, he has his alternative version of reality. 

Now I'm worried about Frenchie variants, like on Loki. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Christian and Alyssa are discussing their relationship/ non relationship. Sounds like they’ve both decided they are close but really just friends? Alyssa doesn’t know why everyone thinks all the guys are into her. There are plenty of other pretty girls here. No wonder why they don’t want her in their alliance. 

Everyone keeps talking about how the house smells like ant spray. Christian now, Claire earlier.

They are talking about other people but I don’t know who because they are using code names. Cindy, Larry and Mark. Unless maybe that’s what they named their (dearly departed) pet ants?

• LOL 2
49 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

In the HoH room, Claire admonishes Tiff for doing the Royal titles in front of non-alliance people. So that was a slip-up, after all. Tiff thinks she recovered in time to make it sound like it’s just a Queens thing.

I agree with Tiff and Claire that they are playing the game like no one else. …Except Frenchie. And we know what happened there.

I really don't get their deal. How do they think that they're not being EXTREMELY OBVIOUS? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

If they call Hannah "Duchess" I might be out.  She already resembles Meghan Markle, plus she's a student at Northwestern (Meghan's alma mater).  

(edited)

Christian brings up Swaggy and how crazy it was that he proposed to someone after knowing them for 2 weeks. Sounds like he’s trying to feel Alyssa out on the subject.

And now they’re wondering how long they can hide their relationship from everyone. So I guess everything they were saying before was about their cover story? I think he was telling someone he wasn’t into her and she heard about it and got her feelings hurt. But now they’re ok. Still, no sex until after the finale. When he wins he’ll buy her a Birken bag. Or maybe she can buy her own, because he thinks she’ll come in 2nd.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 1