Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Just now, Katesus7 said:

So Brent doesn't like women who take too much time to put on makeup, and has said previously that men have it so bad with dating because women just want a free meal.  That man has clearly been rejected SO MANY times.  Probably because he's so short. Yes, I WENT THERE. 

Earlier today he was telling someone in the kitchen that one time this girl made him take a sex compatibility test before anything happened between them.  I never did hear if he passed the test according to her standards.  He said the result of the test was that he was classified as a "brat tamer".  I don't even know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

LOL Frenchie wants DR to forbid mean goodbye messages "out of respect for my kids."

Frankie really has no idea what show he's on, does he?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh dear God.  Now we're back to Frenchie talking about how he swung for the fences.  And Derek F. is blowing smoke up his ass telling him that he is All Stars worthy.

• LOL 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Earlier today he was telling someone in the kitchen that one time this girl made him take a sex compatibility test before anything happened between them.  I never did hear if he passed the test according to her standards.  He said the result of the test was that he was classified as a "brat tamer".  I don't even know.

People still read Cosmo? The sex tips have been the same since the 70s and I think the quizzes are just as old.

ETA: It was probably titled something like "Which of the 50 Shades of Grey is your man?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
Just now, zorak said:

I didn't see the whole convo because no thanks, but it was some kind of BDSM type thing.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

...did half the house really cram themselves into that tiny poker parlour to avoid having to go downstairs where Frenchie and Deref have set up camp in the living room? LOL

More like 2/3 of the house, lol.  I count ten people in there right now - Azah, Tiffany, Claire, Xavier, Christian, Derex, Alyssa, Sarah Beth, Britini, and Brent.

• LOL 2

And Frenchie says again that he's tired of minorities and misfits going first every year.  He says he set the tone this year and thinks he did a really good job with that.  He said that he told this person, this person, and this person that they wouldn't go home, and they didn't.  He says he thinks the paranoia votes is what got him.  Derek F. says he doesn't think that's what it was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is Deref's spine just contorted into this shape naturally at this point? Does he have a genetic leaning disposition? Does he have Raven's disease? My back is crying just looking at how he's always in the same damned position.
zwzAFkt.png

I'm collecting so many screenshots of this man in the same position - if I were to die tomorrow, the husband would go through my computer and think that I had a secret fetish for lazy, leaning men or something.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

Frenchie: Nobody in this house is as tight as we are.
Derek F.: That means trouble for me.

Frenchie says he doesn't think so.  He thinks they will turn on each other. 

3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

More like 2/3 of the house, lol.  I count ten people in there right now - Azah, Tiffany, Claire, Xavier, Christian, Derex, Alyssa, Sarah Beth, Britini, and Brent.

Pretty much goes to show the house dynamics right now.

• Love 1

Derek F. says his dream was for him and Frenchie get to the end with Frenchie playing one side of the house and Derek playing the other side.  Derek F. says if he wins HOH he'll put Whit and Derek X. up and backdoor Brent.  Frenchie says to put Brent up outright.  Frenchie says there's a chance to take Brent out this week.  Frenchie says if he was up against Brent, the vote would be in Frenchie's favor.

• Love 1

If Frenchie leaves without staging some sort of uber-dramatic Frenchie’s Funeral extravaganza (that utterly fails), I will be EXTREMELY disappointed.

I’m also not sure that Frenchie leaving will mean a loss of entertainment value for the feeds. After all, we would still have Deref, who has proven he’s quite capable of bringing the drama.

• Love 4

Frenchie just tried planting the seed of keeping him in the house to Hannah.  He said if they put someone else up against him, he could stay and he'd still be a bigger target in the house.

• Love 1

Hannah is still my BFF.  Frenchie being Frenchie telling her if it ends up being him against Brit she needs to vote him out (martyr to the end).  She just said "Oh, I know, you don't have to tell me".  

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I know why Azah and Tif want it to happen, but surely Derex knows how incredibly stupid it would be to use the veto on Brit if he knows the replacement nominee would be from his own damn team.  I like Derex and don't want him to make dumb moves - be smart Derex!

• Love 2

Frenchie is very disappointed in the Slaughterhouse. This not how it was supposed to go. He thinks it was just bad luck that he’s in this position now. 

Maybe someday he will get that he didn’t really have the allies he thought he had last week; that everyone was sucking up to him only because he was HoH, not because he’s such a super guy. 

As for Deref, he’s going to motivate “their side” to win HoH next week. Who is that?

(edited)

There are too many things Frenchie is going to have to "get" once he's out of the house.  He promised safety to 90% of the house.  His target was Brent until Brent became his BFF.   His next target was Christian until Christian won that comp.  His next target was Derex until Derex won the veto.  But his target certainly wasn't a minority, except for the fact that he nominated two minorities, and it certainly wasn't a woman, except for the fact that he nominated a woman.  The man has lied and twisted his lies into his "Truth" the entire time in the house.

This man is very aware of what he wants to look like to America, and feels that he should do things to look good to America, but there is nothing authentic about any of it.  He just wants to be America's Favorite.  Nothing else. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe someday he will get that he didn’t really have the allies he thought he had last week; that everyone was sucking up to him only because he was HoH, not because he’s such a super guy. 

But, but how could that possibly be?  He told Derek F. tonight that he read them all like a book and that he was right.  There’s just no way a guy who had such a good read on everyone could possibly have been duped.  That’s impossible!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
30 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

“Someone said if they left me in this house, I’d be winning $750,000.”

Um, that was you. Nobody else thinks that.

LOL - not even Deref was buying that.  

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 2
26 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

“Someone said if they left me in this house, I’d be winning $750,000.”

Sure Frenchie... and Raven was the mastermind of her season too... 🙄 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I love how every summer, there's always one HG about to go home that likes to talk about how they're doing this for the hypothetical children who could be watching, looking for a role model, and are suddenly inspired by that HG to live their dreams because you can achieve anything you put your mind to, hang in there baby! Y'all, kids don't watch this. If anything, I bet their demo is a majority of white women from the Midwest (nothing against the Midwest, I don't even know where it is except Mid and West which doesn't make sense to me) (although I hear they don't use spices and make a lot of Jell-o salads). Oh, there's the occasional Little Timmy out there, all heart eyed about how one day he'll wear Big Boy pants and get to be on Big Brother. But they're not using Frenchie as their inspiration.

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

This man is very aware of what he wants to look like to America, and feels that he should do things to look good to America, but there is nothing authentic about any of it.  He just wants to be America's Favorite.  Nothing else. 

I actually do think it’s authentic to him, though. He’s just not self-aware enough to realize how patronizing his views are, and how he comes across. He definitely wants to be America’s Favorite (of all time), though, and I think it’s going to be a very big and long-overdue wake up call when he realizes what America really thinks of him. 

Brit - Ky has no control over whether that veto is used.  That's Derex's decision.

This convo between Frenchie and Brit is painful, but the kitchen convo isn't any better.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tiffany He (Frenchie) came out and told us he wanted to start an all girls alliance

X a Man?

Tiffany No Frenchie"

X I mean a man?

Us: "No, she had it right the first time."

• LOL 2
(edited)

Tiff telling Xavier how Frenchie told her last night that there was an alliance called the Slaughterhouse and he was going to bring it down. Tiff is like, Frenchie? You told me day one about forming the Slaughterhouse. How dumb do you think I am?

They both say they like Frenchie personally, but they don’t trust him. (And he’s a bad player.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 1
(edited)

So Tiffany is still throwing Frenchie under the bus to Xavier. Is she just reading Xavier correctly and telling him what he wants to hear?  Or has she backed off the back door Brent plan?  She mentioned not being able to talk to someone because they have drunk the frenchie cool aid

Edited by MV007
Just now, MV007 said:

So Tiffany is still throwing Frenchie under the bus to Xavier. Is she just reading Xavier correctly and telling him what he wants to hear?  Or has she backed off the back door Brent plan?  She mentioned not being able to talk to someone because they e drunk the frenchie cool aid

She was talking about Deref and Azah

(edited)
2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Frenchie now making his farewell tour. Currently in the HoH.

That Britini clip is like a scene right out of the Big Bang Theory. Only it's real. 

Man, they dismissed her like they were grownups and she was an annoying child. I feel bad for her. 

ETA Has anyone ever seen Frenchie sleep? 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MV007 said:

So Tiffany is still throwing Frenchie under the bus to Xavier. Is she just reading Xavier correctly and telling him what he wants to hear?  Or has she backed off the back door Brent plan?  She mentioned not being able to talk to someone because they e drunk the frenchie cool aid

I think the save Frenchie, backdoor Brent plan went out the window when Tiffany noticed that Frenchie is starting to attain Cappy levels of cult worship because TEEEEAMS!

• Love 4

Brent talking to Frenchie and Derekf, and he just seems pissed that a women isn't going out this week, and woman definitely needs to go out next week, no matter what happens this week.  This dude has serious issues with women.

• Love 7

Brent has joined the Frenchie/Deref pity party.

”Two girls! It was supposed to be two girls!”

They’re all complaining about the telephone games again. Everyone talks too much, etc. Brent says all they’re supposed to do is be there and look pretty.

So who let you in, Brent?

• LOL 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Brent talking to Frenchie and Derekf, and he just seems pissed that a women isn't going out this week, and woman definitely needs to go out next week, no matter what happens this week.  This dude has serious issues with women.

To be fair I think he’s playing the game here.  He knows derekf was on board with going man woman man woman alternating evictions. And he’s not gonna admit to frenchie that he’s a driving force behind frenchie being on the block. So I don’t think Brent really wanted two women up. Unless I missed something?  I think his true sentiments are told to Whitney and Christian/Alyssa/X and derekx

Edited by MV007
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Oh, Brent is ABSOLUTELY playing the game.  But I do think he wants the "girls" to go home.  I think he's 100% truthful about wanting to be with the bros and taking out those "girls".

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I love how every summer, there's always one HG about to go home that likes to talk about how they're doing this for the hypothetical children who could be watching, looking for a role model, and are suddenly inspired by that HG to live their dreams because you can achieve anything you put your mind to, hang in there baby! Y'all, kids don't watch this. If anything, I bet their demo is a majority of white women from the Midwest (nothing against the Midwest, I don't even know where it is except Mid and West which doesn't make sense to me) (although I hear they don't use spices and make a lot of Jell-o salads). Oh, there's the occasional Little Timmy out there, all heart eyed about how one day he'll wear Big Boy pants and get to be on Big Brother. But they're not using Frenchie as their inspiration.

so THIS!!

I wish I could “LIKE” your post a million times 👍🏻

• Love 2
(edited)

Frenchie is a fascinating psychological study in how this house effects people. He has spent the last couple hours wallowing with DerekF and has done nothing but talk about the game and spread his bull shit the entire day. And finally some new people come over to sit with him and DerekF and they just have small chit chat about nothing even getting DerekF to crack a smile. And this man Frenchie just couldn’t handle it. He had to pull Whitney aside and go to another room to have some heart to heart with her about how Frenchie is just a great guy and wants nothing but the best for Whitney.  He just can’t stop. He’s broken. 

Edited by MV007
  • Love 3

Good god, Britini is tiresome. She brought up that “Roses are red, violets are blue” shite AGAIN. I’ll giggle if she actually ends up pulling it out on Thursday night. She’s under the mistaken assumption that she’s good value in terms of entertainment and she so isn’t.

Random thoughts-Whitney looks like Kylie Minogue and Claire looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal.

• Love 5

Alyssa & Brent were in the bathroom, comparing notes and solidifying their alliance with Christian, Xavier and Whitney.  Alyssa is uncertain about Derex and Hannah but thinks they'll align with their teams.  No mention of Sarah Beth in the conversation.  Xavier comes in and they're fine with him, continue talking game until Deref interrupts to use the toilet and they tell him they're discussing next week's HOH.

Meanwhile, Tiff and Derex are conferring in the orange & blue bedroom.  ABCWX are going to be surprised to learn that Dx isn't with them at all.

• Love 1

Frenchie and Whitney walk into a room. He tells the camera to turn away because “this is not game related.”

Then proceeds to talk game. He is hurt because he heard that 5 people, including Whitney, threw him under the bus. She is shocked to hear this. She never said a bad thing against him! Except for that one time…

She lists several reasons why she can’t trust him and how he screwed up her game. He keeps trying to interrupt and defend but she won’t let him because she’s not done, dammit! “Yes, ma’am.”

Like he has said to everyone else, he assures her that once she sees the playback, he will realize the truth, that his intentions were pure.  Because the show uses magical cameras that are equipped with a Frenchie Filter.

He is defending himself by making a word cloud of unrelated phrases. I need Ky here to translate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Frenchie: "I don't like being angry with women. It makes me feel weird."

and

Frenchie: "I took it out on you the most because I like you the most."

Honestly, half of this shit sounds like a high school boy pissed that the hot cheerleader he asked to prom was making out with the star quarterback, doesn't she know how that makes him feel?!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think Derex is actually in a pretty good position right now. He is tight with Claire and Tiff, but also accepted in the Alyssa/Christian/Brent/Whitney group, and Sarah Beth, Britini and Hannah like him, too.* So he has a lot of options.

*Not to mention Ky!

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4

Oh good god, now Frenchie’s turning on the tears.

He was hurt, Whitney! How could you hurt him like that? “At the veto ceremony, when I put that necklace around your neck, I was putting my son around your neck. Then it was like boulders…”  WHERE ARE YOU, KY??

• LOL 7

I'm starting to think that those "love letters" Frenchie's wife left in his socks were actually notes telling him not to hurry back, no really, stay longer, we're okay here.

Holy shit, I think Frenchie really is hitting on Whitney.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Whitney: "I have a lot more masculine energy than feminine energy which is why I get along with boys better than girls. And Alyssa, too, she has a lot of masculine energy and that's why I get along with her. And Britini, too."

No, you get along with Alyssa because you're secretly competing to be The Cool Girl (there can only be one) and Britini is the safe less attractive friend that won't steal your boyfriend.

Also Whitney, but basically: "You're going home, I don't want to see your face, have a nice life, Frenchie."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Frenchie’s mom is his best friend, his sister is his best friend, his wife is his best friend. All women are his best friend.

Whitney prefers guys. That’s why she likes Brent and why she likes Britini, because Britini has masculine energy.

Throughout their conversation, several people have walked in, apologized, and ducked out quickly. But not Sarah Beth. Sarah Beth takes her time rooting through the closet bins, ignores the pointed silence of the two people on the bed, eventually finds what she wants, makes a cheerful comment, and bounces back out the door. Heh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Throughout their conversation, several people have walked in, apologized, and ducked out quickly. But not Sarah Beth. Sarah Beth takes her time rooting through the closet bins, ignores the pointed silence of the two people on the bed, eventually finds what she wants, makes a cheerful comment, and bounces back out the door. Heh.

Whitney, after Sarah Beth left the room, with a bonus eyeroll: "God, that took forever."

It kills me that I don't like Alyssa or Whitney until they get snarky again and then I like them until I remember I don't.

• Love 4