Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

She is so good in this role, she understands why he's upset, but she she understands what Xavier was trying to say, she understands that they are both different people with different perspectives, but need to talk it out and understand each other, and THIS is why I'm totally down with Tiff and the Cookout.

Based on this conversation alone, I want to hire Tiffany as my life coach.  She was amazing.   Of course the "wrong reasons" part of me was also thinking that I tuned in to watch BB, not "This is Us".

Apparently the "auditions" are now going to wait until after dinner.  I want to be done with the feeds for the night, but I also kind of want to see them...damn you, BB!

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 1

I got very busy trying to finish a project and could only listen to the Big Blue Couch auditions out of the corner of my ears, but I heard enough to say that Azah and Hannah have amazing voices! They both did an original spin on the BBC theme song:

”It’s the big blue couch! It’s blue, then it’s white, then it’s blue, then it’s white again…”  

It’s times like this when I wish feeds had a rewind button, so I could listen with my full ears.

(edited)

Alyssa assures Whitney that she had NO IDEA Christian was going to put her up. Boys… what can you say. Whitney is fine with her situation. She stays, great. She goes, great; she gets to see her kids.

Deref mopes around the living room, muttering about how he’s pissed. Hannah just looks at him blankfaced like, really? You had a bad day? She tells him she’s going to stay calm and keep things in perspective. Her plan is to not be annoying, be tidy, and just play the game.

In the HoH room, Deref continues to stomp around and say he’s pissed. He tells Azah he and Whitney have been talking about joining forces to take out a King. But in a joking way! And now Whitney is using this to make him a backdoor target. He quotes Alyssa: “She said you were in the living room, popping your fan and talking about how you were gonna take out those bitches”. 

Alyssa enters and Deref continues to insist it was just a joke. And now his kindness and big heart are being used against him. She understands how he feels because she got targeted for a “showmance” (she makes quote fingers) after only 3 days. THREE DAYS!

They agree that they hate liars. Also hugs. They are not huggers. Alyssa reassures him that he’s fine. She advises him to stay calm and not blow up. 

No! Blow up, Deref! And please pop your fan while you do it.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

After Alyssa leaves (without hugging him), Deref and Azah huddle. Now the story is, someone told Alyssa/ a King member that Deref ran through the house, shouting he was going to take out all of the Kings while they were meeting in the HoH room. Alyssa wouldn’t say who. So I guess not necessarily Whitney? 

By process of elimination, Deref and Azah determine it must have been Hannah. Unless Alyssa was lying about it. But yeah, Hannah.

Edited by 30 Helens
On 7/30/2021 at 12:28 AM, ByaNose said:

Derek F is a waste of space. He doesn’t do anything. His breathing is driving me up a wall and he can’t complete a complete sentence on eviction night. I actually think he’s winded from the couch to the DR to cast his vote. He would be good goat material though, right? If there is a goat I think it’s either him because he isn’t doing anything or Britini because no one would take her seriously if she made it to the Final 2. Am I off on that assessment? They are goat material, right? I know Brent wasn’t Pawn material but those other two could be Goat material. 

I posted something very similar in the episode thread, I did not see your post until after I posted.  So yeah, I co-sign what you have to say in regards to Derek F.  I have a strong feeling he is going to be this season's Victoria or Cowboy. 

11 hours ago, leocadia said:

Claire and Tiffany* had a long conversation about the rest of the house. They love Derex and think he's the smartest person in the house, but are concerned about his attachment to SB.  They even questioned (but ultimately shot down) whether or not they knew each other before BB. 

This is the oddest thing I've ever heard lol. SB and Derex barely spend any time together. Now, being concerned about the attachment between SB and Ky and wondering if they knew each other pre-BB would make sense. Those 2 are very tight. Claire and Tiff tend to run through so much stuff in their talks though and just throw out all kinds of shit.

10 hours ago, me5671 said:

I agree and it makes me sad. If Tiffany stays loyal to cookout til the end then her chances of winning this game go way down. It’s early yet, but I don’t see her beating X or Kyland in the endgame for example. I don’t think it’s best for her game personally if cookout steamrolls the rest of the house, yet she gives no indication that she will go against the big alliance at some point either. 

I think The Cookout is in a tough spot. They are determined to get them all to jury to ensure that they will be a major presence in the final vote and also just so that Black people can finally succeed in this game but that means some/most/all of them may have to put their individual chances in a worse place than they would be if they didn't have this added layer. Once again, even when there's more than 2 of them, the Black players have a harder time navigating the game than the white players lol.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They are talking about BB history. X and Tiff think in the fight between JC and Bayleigh, they were both right. X thinks Bayleigh should have stopped saying the M-word because it was just as bad and she was using a double standard. 

Glad to hear they have the right opinion on that fight lol.

I want Deref to stay forever because the way he votes is probably my favorite thing about this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is the oddest thing I've ever heard lol. SB and Derex barely spend any time together. Now, being concerned about the attachment between SB and Ky and wondering if they knew each other pre-BB would make sense.

It is entirely possible that I was confused.  The only part that doesn't make sense is that I am sure that they were not talking about wanting to work with Ky--they really don't seem to like him much, so being attached to SB wouldn't be much of a problem.  I will do some research to verify, but maybe they think Derek and SB have a prior connection not because they are close, but because Derex has shot down any talk of nominating her?  This will bother me, so I'm off to investigate!  I'd hate to be known for "fake news", lol.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, leocadia said:

It is entirely possible that I was confused.  The only part that doesn't make sense is that I am sure that they were not talking about wanting to work with Ky--they really don't seem to like him much, so being attached to SB wouldn't be much of a problem.  I will do some research to verify, but maybe they think Derek and SB have a prior connection not because they are close, but because Derex has shot down any talk of nominating her?  This will bother me, so I'm off to investigate!  I'd hate to be known for "fake news", lol.

Derex is shooting down talk to nom SB? 

(edited)

I'm not sure anymore, lol!  That was my understanding of the conversation between Claire and Tiff last night (around 6:45/7:00pm HT).  It sounded like they wanted to work with Derex, but were frustrated that he had some connection to SB that led them to wonder if it was a prior relationship.  I have tried various sites to get a confirmation, but so far no luck.  Is there still I way to replay the feeds?  

Bottom line, if it doesn't make any sense, it's entirely possible that they were talking about Ky having the connection and blocking talk of nomming SB, but at the time I thought they said Derex. 

Found it!  6:59opm HT -- I was incorrect, it was Ky they were talking about.  It was a whispered conversation that started out being about Tiff/Claire wanting to work with Ky/Derex and shifted to talk about SB and then about Ky's attachment to SB.  Thanks for the correction, @peachmangosteen!

I will try to get it right next time!

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, leocadia said:

Found it!  6:59opm HT -- I was incorrect, it was Ky they were talking about.  It was a whispered conversation that started out being about Tiff/Claire wanting to work with Ky/Derex and shifted to talk about SB and then about Ky's attachment to SB.  Thanks for the correction, @peachmangosteen!

I will try to get it right next time!

Thanks for the diligence in figuring that out! Half the time I don’t know what they’re saying because I can not hear their whispers at all lol.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Guacamole: Mash 3 avocados + 1 tbsp lime juice to chunky consistency. Stir in 1 clove minced garlic, 2 tbsp minced onion, 1 diced tomato, a pinch of salt, and another tsp lime juice. Cover & refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Taste and add more salt if needed. Devour. You’re welcome!

And a Serrano pepper and cilantro.  

SB and Brit-tini 🍸are under a blanket together. They think veto will be a maze. SB says BB mazes are hard. Someone help me. I can only remember mazes on Survivor. Someone remind me of a BB maze. 

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They’ve had mazes. Pretty sure there was one in BBOTT and I remember Tyler competing in one. There’s also just like the hand held mazes where they have to move the ball from one side to another.

No they were talking about running thru mazes to collect objects. Now that I think about it weren’t they running through looking for monkeys or parrots or some other strange colorful objects. And they had to open gates to get them.  I think Nicole did that one. 

I think it was last season! Wow my mind really did want to block out that season. How come I can remember Danielle shivering holding a rope and jumping over a bunny(?) on a spinning carousel (that broke) against Zack (lurch) 14 years ago but I can’t remember last summer?  

Edited by Pixiebomb
Because I hated last season.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I think it was last season! Wow my mind really did want to block out that season. How come I can remember Danielle shivering holding a rope and jumping over a bunny(?) on a spinning carousel (that broke) against Zack (lurch) 14 years ago but I can’t remember last summer?  

Such an "Only in the BB forum" sentence.

51 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, no clue on that one. The backyard is tiny, there would be two turns and done. 

TBF, I don't think there's any shortage of past players who would struggle with that kind of maze. Meg and Jenn City come to mind. I think Deref is this year's designated bastion of ineptitude.

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, leocadia said:

Is there still I way to replay the feeds?  

…..

Found it!  6:59opm HT -- 

So does this mean there is some sort of rewind trick? How does that work?

(edited)

@30 Helens I couldn't do it from the P+ app on my Roku, ( and I did try unsuccessfully to rewind the feeds) so I went to the website.  On the Live Feeds page, there is a tab that says "Flashback" and it allows you to put in the date and time you want to watch.  You then have the option to pick whichever camera you want.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Useful 1

They're my second favourite after the blindfold comps in Survivor. I guess I like to laugh at people falling down. I'm sophisticated like that. When they fall into goo even better. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

They're my second favourite after the blindfold comps in Survivor. I guess I like to laugh at people falling down. I'm sophisticated like that. When they fall into goo even better. 

Especially if there’s an obstacle that they crash into, right on a sensitive area, lol.

• LOL 6
21 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Whitney is fine going home to her kids.  Said to Hannah, when Hannah said they might be trying for a Derex backdoor.  Whitney? I am also fine with you going home to your kids.  I hope that happens this week.

How many kids does she have? Wow, I don't really know her that well but she really doesn't seem like a mother to me LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, that was apparently a very quick veto and Christian won. So, not only is Whitney gone, but Christian just made himself target #1 for next week by solidifying him as a competitive threat.

I'm rooting for Britini to win HOH this next week because she'll go after Christian, with Alyssa as her secondary target.  She is smart enough to know she needs to get the duo out.  I'd root for Deref too but there's no way he wins an endurance HOH.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I'm rooting for Britini to win HOH this next week because she'll go after Christian, with Alyssa as her secondary target. 

Since her black belt in karate has failed to win her any comps so far, maybe she needs to start channeling some of that Ross Geller "unagi" in order to finally win something.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, le bordel chaud said:

How many kids does [Whitney] have? 

2 sons.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Christian just made himself target #1 for next week by solidifying him as a competitive threat.

I just pray he actually is the target next week and that he isn't able to save himself.

• Love 4

Tiff and Azah are bonding over making fun of Whitney. Tiff is pretending to be Whitney rubbing lotion on “King” Xavier in a sexy/ kiss-ass way, and Azah is laughing so hard she can hardly breathe.

Looks like they have made up and that makes me happy!

They go into the kitchen where X announces he’s going to go on Amazing Race with Christian. That would make me happy, too! (Although I’d prefer he go with Derex.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

And now Whitney is sitting behind X on the living room sofa, legs wrapped around him, rubbing lotion on his bare chest. Guess she’s decided to make the most of her last days! 

Ky complains that she’s using up all the good lotion, and should get the “house” lotion instead. I think Ky’s jealous that he’s not getting rubbed.

• LOL 3

I don't want to be that person pointing back to a post I made two weeks ago saying that I thought all the fun, cracky energy was going to be gone from the house if they voted out Frenchie but I'm also going to be that person because all the fun, cracky energy is gone from the house now that they voted out Frenchie. The feeds are already becoming BB22 levels of dull only Dani Donato isn't around to give me migraines with her angry whisper talk.

Like, can we get a House Meeting? A fight? A fucking squabble? What do we need to do to get another Taco Tuesday? SOMEONE BREAK OUT THE BRUSSELS SPROUTS. IT'S AN EMERGENCY.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't want to be that person pointing back to a post I made two weeks ago saying that I thought all the fun, cracky energy was going to be gone from the house if they voted out Frenchie but I'm also going to be that person because all the fun, cracky energy is gone from the house now that they voted out Frenchie. The feeds are already becoming BB22 levels of dull only Dani Donato isn't around to give me migraines with her angry whisper talk.

Like, can we get a House Meeting? A fight? A fucking squabble? What do we need to do to get another Taco Tuesday? SOMEONE BREAK OUT THE BRUSSELS SPROUTS. IT'S AN EMERGENCY.

It really is Devin all over again, because I said (to myself, as this was before I found you loons) that they were gonna vote him out and he was gonna deserve it, but that all the fun would leave with him. And it DID.

Please, pleaaaaaaaaaase don't let this turn into a season as abysmally boring as BB16. Please.

• Love 3

Well, they just played a game of Who’d You Rather, tournament style, and in a surprise finish that was both bewildering and vomit-inducing, Frenchie managed to work his way through the brackets and come out on top.

So they miss him too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

But I agree that the boredom potential for this season is very high, ironically for many of the same reasons I like this cast. 

One, they all really like each other, so aside from an occasional squabble, there probably won’t be any epic fight drama. Two, these are mostly smart, logical players, so I expect strategic moves rather than revenge-fueled chaos.

As I see it, the best chance for prolonged feeds fun is if Britini becomes a habitual pawn and we get to witness the manic downward spiral. Of course, that would be terrible for her, but I’m willing to make the sacrifice. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I just watched a few minutes of feeds, and it's so frustrating in that I like most of these people...but hoo, they are dull now that they've settled in. Granted, I watch about 10 minutes at a time, because I have a short attention span and usually get distracted and wander off. 

But Hannah and Azah were playing chess, and Whit is promising to leave her black crop top (sleeves, not fancy) for SB who forgot to bring that wardrobe staple. And then Whit says she's fine leaving and doesn't want to ask Christian to get More Blood On His Hands by asking him to put someone else up.

So...that's it, I guess? I have to assume I'm missing all the actual hard-core gaming, lying and scheming, because there's 750,000 on the line. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

So...that's it, I guess? I have to assume I'm missing all the actual hard-core gaming and scheming, because there's 750,000 on the line. Surely people aren't just rolling over. I'm assuming.

The hardcore gaming is a series of conversations between a combination of Alyssa (and technically Christian but he's a bump on a log when it comes to strategizing) + whoever or Tiffany + whoever. Same conversations every night, nothing changes, here's what we're doing next week because we've already got this week figured out, count the days, jury phase, talk to you again tomorrow when we say the same fucking things again. You see one Alyssa or Tiffany strategy talk, you've basically seen them all. The future target sometimes becomes a little fluid for 24 hours (meaning they debate between the lowest two on the totem pole) but then it's right back to where it was.

And like, it's great. I love seeing that this season isn't run by the same vaguely attractive white dude and his vaguely attractive white showmance partner. And I don't think anyone on this cast can quite play a shutdown game like Derrick did - he really benefited from getting a cast of dumbass followers who were happy to leave the thinking to someone else - but it's similar? It could still change! But I don't think the game is going to magically change when it goes from teams to individual players and I think it might just continue to plod along. And yeah, I know, "it'll be fun when they have to eat their own!" but they usually eat their own neatly, with their napkins folded in their lap, and following the boot order to a T so they all end up pulling a Whitney and laying down to die. History has proven this and yet we trot out the same old chestnut every year.

It sucks because this cast is so likable and so smart and has so much potential. And good gameplay is getting rid of those big, explosive personalities. Good gameplay is showing the Devins and the Audreys and the Frenchies the door early. It just doesn't make for an entertaining game and as much as I appreciate a good game move and a great overall game, let's be real, I'm also here for the fun and entertainment. I'm here for Christie not getting her period and going full insanity on the same night someone roasts Brussels sprouts. I'm here for GinaMarie handing Amanda her ass while calmly stacking Jenga pieces. I'm here for Vanessa all cracked out in bed, eating lunch meat while crying with her sunglasses on and getting Austin to apologize to her because Vanessa targeted him. Give me WineGate, give me Taco Tuesday, give me Grandma Meg drunkenly hitting on Clay while Shelli was in the next room (okay, that wasn't a dramatic moment, it was just funny). Somewhere along the way fun and good gameplay had a bitter divorce and we're like the kids getting shuttled back and forth between two very different but still loving homes. (Fun is clearly the Weekend Dad in this equation.) Or maybe the fun and good gameplay was always separate and I just have rose-coloured glasses on?

I dunno. I'm trying not to be like my Boomer mom and bitch about how different everything is now and how back in my day... I'm trying to change with the times (I couldn't with Survivor, I miss when they had to survive, not just take a tropical vacation for 20 days) but modern Big Brother has been very hit or miss for me. I'm slowly becoming the Old Man Yells At Cloud meme and I don't like that for myself.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm here for Christie not getting her period and going full insanity on the same night someone roasts Brussels sprouts. I'm here for GinaMarie handing Amanda her ass while calmly stacking Jenga pieces. I'm here for Vanessa all cracked out in bed, eating lunch meat while crying with her sunglasses on and getting Austin to apologize to her because Vanessa targeted him

Hilarious! Thanks for giving me a reason to laugh out loud at 5 am. 😁😁

• Love 1

P.S. I feel much better now that I got that out and now I can continue being bored by the feeds like usual.

Apparently next week's Tiffany and Co. target has shifted from Alyssa to Sarah Beth who may or may not be America's Sweetheart Player. Because keeping the "giggle giggle we're not a showmance hairflip hork" around because you can get rid of them "later" is always a capital idea.

• Love 5

I always wonder why they give them so little. They'll give 8 people two bottles of wine and four beers. Once a week. I don't want them to give the hamsters unlimited alcohol, because that could go south really fast, but I feel like they've gone too far the other way. Everyone's so totally controlled all the time, which gets kind of dull. 

I don't want to see a drunken orgy (ewww) or people throwing up. I just want some silliness to make me laugh. (Failing that, bring on the falling-down-in-the-dark comp I mentioned earlier. Those make me laugh till I cry. Because it's all about me.) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It sucks that finally we have a season of non-white players that are dominating, tons of likable people, and everyone paying the game and I don't enjoy it but it is what it is. 

I mean, remember how boring as fuck the Brigade was? This is the Brigade, Part II. Just with actually good people. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The hardcore gaming is a series of conversations between a combination of Alyssa (and technically Christian but he's a bump on a log when it comes to strategizing) + whoever or Tiffany + whoever. Same conversations every night, nothing changes, here's what we're doing next week because we've already got this week figured out, count the days, jury phase, talk to you again tomorrow when we say the same fucking things again. You see one Alyssa or Tiffany strategy talk, you've basically seen them all. The future target sometimes becomes a little fluid for 24 hours (meaning they debate between the lowest two on the totem pole) but then it's right back to where it was.

And like, it's great. I love seeing that this season isn't run by the same vaguely attractive white dude and his vaguely attractive white showmance partner. And I don't think anyone on this cast can quite play a shutdown game like Derrick did - he really benefited from getting a cast of dumbass followers who were happy to leave the thinking to someone else - but it's similar? It could still change! But I don't think the game is going to magically change when it goes from teams to individual players and I think it might just continue to plod along. And yeah, I know, "it'll be fun when they have to eat their own!" but they usually eat their own neatly, with their napkins folded in their lap, and following the boot order to a T so they all end up pulling a Whitney and laying down to die. History has proven this and yet we trot out the same old chestnut every year.

It sucks because this cast is so likable and so smart and has so much potential. And good gameplay is getting rid of those big, explosive personalities. Good gameplay is showing the Devins and the Audreys and the Frenchies the door early. It just doesn't make for an entertaining game and as much as I appreciate a good game move and a great overall game, let's be real, I'm also here for the fun and entertainment. I'm here for Christie not getting her period and going full insanity on the same night someone roasts Brussels sprouts. I'm here for GinaMarie handing Amanda her ass while calmly stacking Jenga pieces. I'm here for Vanessa all cracked out in bed, eating lunch meat while crying with her sunglasses on and getting Austin to apologize to her because Vanessa targeted him. Give me WineGate, give me Taco Tuesday, give me Grandma Meg drunkenly hitting on Clay while Shelli was in the next room (okay, that wasn't a dramatic moment, it was just funny). Somewhere along the way fun and good gameplay had a bitter divorce and we're like the kids getting shuttled back and forth between two very different but still loving homes. (Fun is clearly the Weekend Dad in this equation.) Or maybe the fun and good gameplay was always separate and I just have rose-coloured glasses on?

I dunno. I'm trying not to be like my Boomer mom and bitch about how different everything is now and how back in my day... I'm trying to change with the times (I couldn't with Survivor, I miss when they had to survive, not just take a tropical vacation for 20 days) but modern Big Brother has been very hit or miss for me. I'm slowly becoming the Old Man Yells At Cloud meme and I don't like that for myself.

All of this. I really like that it's not the usual dudebro alliance, but the season is lacking spark. The targeted players just don't seem to have a lot of fight, which is surprising given the larger prize money. No one wants to go all crazy for almost a million bucks? 

Hoping for a good punishment veto comp. Let's see how badly people want this.

I'm still rooting for Tiffany.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I don't want them to give the hamsters unlimited alcohol, because that could go south really fast,

No, go south! South would be an excellent direction right now!

11 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

The targeted players just don't seem to have a lot of fight, which is surprising given the larger prize money.

This is the most annoying part to me. Whitney in particular just shrugged and said, “Oh well. I can see my kids.” Why is she even here then?? With no scrambling, there’s really no gameplay at all. It’s just a line of lemmings waiting for their turn to step off the cliff. 

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

This is the Brigade, Part II. Just with actually good people. 

So I guess that’s … better? Except the winner is probably going to be either Alyssa or Christian, and that would negate everything positive about this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

There's a fine line between enough booze to be a social lubricant, and too much booze turning things ugly.  Remember, the Justin and Krista drunk flirting was amusing up until he held a knife to her throat and "joked" about killing her.

The takeaway BB learned from that was to limit alcohol, not to do better background investigations or to intervene earlier when a hamster is engaging in troubling behavior.  Justin certainly signaled that he was bad news and liable to do something atrocious with his behavior prior to the knife incident.

BB also walks a fine line between giving slack to troubling behaviors to get interesting footage, and letting bad behaviors go on for far too long until it creates a toxic situation.  Evel Dick comes to mind...as does JC.

That said.......I think that both problems could be fixed with closer supervision of the house, by professionals who can recognize signs of developing bad situations and nip them in the bud.  Closer supervision would also allow them to provide more alcohol more frequently.  For crying out loud, BB production controls the supply.  It isn't like the party is going to take a nasty turn because someone made a booze run at a time when things should be winding down. 

So they give the hamsters a twelve-pack of beer or hard seltzer and a box of wine every other night.  And whittle that amount down as hamsters are evicted.  Make it an incentive: do the dishes, pick up the clutter, scrub the toilet, etc. get booze that night.  If the party is going well, slip 'em another six pack or bottle of wine in the diary room.  

I think one of the justifications they've used in the past is they don't want the hamsters hoarding alcohol and then drinking so much at once thatthey get alcohol poisoning.  Which is just stupid.  This is Big Brother.  There are eleventy-jillion cameras on them, mics, and supposedly 24/7 observation.  Production can count the empties.  They should not only know if someone was hoarding, they should also know where they were hiding their stash.  It is easy to put the house on lockdown and retrieve the hoarded booze.

There's a reason Celebrity Big Brother has more action than regular Big Brother.  Part of it is the cast is full of people who make a living mugging for cameras.  But a big part of the reason is spelled: ETOH.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

There's a reason Celebrity Big Brother has more action than regular Big Brother.  Part of it is the cast is full of people who make a living mugging for cameras.  But a big part of the reason is spelled: ETOH.

Excellent post. And yes, I had to Google ETOH. 😁

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christian is gonna win. I’m sick lol.

Ahhhhh...  The arrogance of fools.  Though, to be perfectly honest, I don't think they have an entirely incorrect read on Christian in the sense that he is pretty but dumb.  Based on a marathon watch of the last 3 episodes yesterday morning when there was no live Olympics to watch instead, and the comments from those of you who have been watching the live feeds since he became HOH, I'm pretty sure Alyssa is controlling him.  He is not the brightest bulb and probably can be taken out later.  I don't mind them targeting SB this coming week instead or even letting someone else take a shot at Alyssa.  She's the half of that showmance that needs to go sooner rather than later.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3