Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Hurry up and turn on the feeds so I can point and laugh at Deref already on the sidelines because there's no way he's still up there. He looked ready to abandon ship before the show even went off the air.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm in.  I have absolutely no idea who I want to win HOH, who actually WANTS to win HOH, but I think I'm rooting for anyone not named Brit, Sarah Beth or Alyssa.  I'm just glad Christian isn't competing.

• Love 4

This is me every single endurance comp:

5 minutes before feeds come on "JUST PUT THE FEEDS ON!! I NEED TO SEE THE ACTION!!"

2 minutes after feeds come on "Well, this is boring as all hell".

And there goes Big D.  Biggest lock ever.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Christian figures that the people on the wall are going to get "puked" on judging from all the pretend people on the ship holding booze. Ew.

Oh, I just saw the holes in their mouths. Double ew!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Britni is attempting to dance in the rain. At least I think that's what she was doing.

Really?  I thought maybe Brit’s butt itched and she was trying to scratch it against the Wall.

• LOL 5

Christian: "What's your favourite mythological character?"
Deref: "What's that?"

Y'all, Mensa is meeting on the sidelines. Raven's invite must have gotten lost in the mail.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

Is Hannah wearing her goggles wrong, or are they shitty goggles?  That cannot be comfortable, having all that green crap on her face like that.

I vote shitty goggles. It looks like they gave her goggles that were too big for her, causing the "puke" to get inside. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can hear someone struggling; her breathing is a little ragged.

Just now, Pixiebomb said:

Wtf bubbles???

Someone is probably singing.

Actually I think the black things I thought were cloths are actually supposed to be sharks.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I can hear someone struggling; her breathing is a little ragged.

It sounded like someone was crying/sobbing, but I guess someone would have mentioned it if that were the case.

Deref's cheerleading is getting on my nerves.  He's definitely making sure to cover all the bases and giving everyone a shoutout.

Is it wrong that I want there to be a sudden jerk forward that catches them off guard when I see at least 3 people taking their hands completely off the grips?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Hannah and Sarah Beth down! Claire is saying here are the Have Nots. So Derek F is a Have Not two weeks in a row.

Sarah thinks that the people above are past house guests, too. Claire says she's the one with a martini. Sarah thought she saw Da'Vonne.

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's Hannah and Tiffany's hoodies.

Well my first thoughts were correct.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

I know it goes against common sense and all signs point to "nope" , but I really need Alyssa and X to (metaphorically) fall in their pee.  I can't take another week of "Kings" supremacy.  Despite the teams being broken up, I think if one of them wins, they will stick together this week for sure.

• Love 8