Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Derex seems pretty comfortable. But it sucks that Alyssa and Christian seem ok too.

ETA, Ha, never mind, totally forgot Christian can't complete. But Alyssa can, though she was also HOH this week, lol.

Oh, that puke liquid is so gross. 

Edited by CrazyDog
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Someone REALLY needs to take a power drill to the ass of the EXTREMELY ANNOYING motherfucker who feels obligated to hit the WBRB button every 4 minutes, whether it needs it or not.

You mean you didn't purchase Paramount + to see this constantly during an endurance comp?

we'll be right back.png

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don’t think Derex has moved at all. They all look really solid. Production needs to throw something new at them. 

PRESSURE COOKER!!! I'll see y'all tomorrow morning! Ah.....good times. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

... i just wanted to chime in somehow :(

Remember HOLA JULIE! Jessica's scream of being murdered in a horrible way as she hopped down the three feet to the padded floor? Memories...

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Bye bye Brit Brit.

potential pawn for the week again.

I think this is Brit's week to go home...I am betting. Especially if a former king wins this.

• Love 2