Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pixiebomb said:

I hope he tries to get out a big player and doesn’t just settle for Brit🍸

Oh, he will settle but we'll have at least three hours of hopeful fun before he decides to go the easy route.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

My four favorites are Tiff, Derek X, Hannah and Claire.  Claire is safe, now Derek X and (I would assume) Hannah are totally safe, and I think he's super close with Tiff so I'm pretty happy this week.  But Derek X having to make decisions?  Oh, dear.  

• Love 9

Derek X just lock himself and Hannah for jury.  But the 5th HG eliminated, won't.

This was a good time to get rid of the teams.

Edited by escape
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Or would Derex maybe settle for SB with some prodding from Tiff to get rid of the threat to Hannah?

I dunno...  I think it will be easier for him to just straight up nom two Jokers - Brit and Azah, maybe?  He might want to BD Christian but I don't see him making a move right off the bat to nom someone in the Royal Flush alliance.  It would be better if he straight up nominated two Kings but he's in an alliance with them so it won't happen because he's not going to blow up that alliance yet.

• Love 2

My four favorites are Tiff, Derek X, Hannah and Claire. 

Exact same. I am so bummed they are somewhat at cross purposes with the Cookout. Given how close Hannah is to him I do think he could pull her, and maybe Hannah also suggests that to Tiffany. I want these four to be there in the end, and the girls to boot Derek X at four. My dream scenario for my entertainment in the house is for Derek X and Claire to get together (they've been feeling each other out all week) and finally put 2+2 = 5 regarding the Cookout, and then try to crack their CO duos maybe toy with a Kyland backdoor with Alyssa v Christian noms. The problem is what is bad for the contestants games is often good for the audience to watch. BRING BACK  BANNERS (or at least let them read banners again). 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 4

Yea, I think he should actually just nom Christian/Alyssa outright but he's gonna hedge his bets and nom Jokers.

That's why I want him and Claire to really hunker down to sort it out, hopefully w/o Hannah and Tiff leading them astray. I really do wonder though if Hannah would. But I would enjoy watching the mayhem and if he fell for it good for the CO it's a win win. It's really be difficult to sus out if there IS a weak link in the CO. 

I still think Ky should be the # 1 of the  house in any season where there isn't this outstanding opportunity to make a stand of solidarity. This man can win comps, and has a gaggle of in house out alliance groupies male and female. 

3 minutes ago, tableau vivant said:

For the love of all that's Holy, can someone in production please get DereF a bra ? And a girdle will help tremendously, too. 

Please and Thank You ! 

Before that they should have him achieve a “Rain in Spain” moment and get him to say “I vote to evict...” properly.

Like, enough already. Is he trying to make his failure to say the correct words  a thing? Because it isn’t working. And no, the dyslexia defense isn’t holding any water with me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Before that they should have him achieve a “Rain in Spain” moment and get him to say “I vote to evict...” properly.

Like, enough already. Is he trying to make his failure to say the correct words  a thing? Because it isn’t working. And no, the dyslexia defense isn’t holding any water with me.

He’s done it so much it feels deliberate. Maybe he thinks it’s cute? Or will make him memorable? Start a new trend? Ugh 

• Love 3

Not gonna lie, loved the storage room celebration between Hannah and Derex, and then Ky came in and celebrated, and it was so fun and awesome (and I completely loathe it when it's people I don't like doing the exact same thing).

Apparently Derex is saying X was trying to secure safety for all the Kings but Derex saying it happened after he fell.  He seems firm that he promised Alyssa/X safety, but NOT the rest of the kings.  This could be kind of interesting.  Just because he brought it up to both Hannah and Ky.

Edited: Now Tiff and Claire in there celebrating. I think he's going to be pressed to get out a King, regardless of the "No more teams" nonsense.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Not gonna lie, loved the storage room celebration between Hannah and Derex, and then Ky came in and celebrated, and it was so fun and awesome (and I completely loathe it when it's people I don't like doing the exact same thing).

Apparently Derex is saying X was trying to secure safety for all the Kings but Derex saying it happened after he fell.  He seems firm that he promised Alyssa/X safety, but NOT the rest of the kings.  This could be kind of interesting.  Just because he brought it up to both Hannah and Ky.

Hmmmm...  So Christian/SB noms?  I wouldn't like that only because I'm positive SB would go in that scenario.  I realize that Deref, Azah and Brit all want Christian to go; but Alyssa & X would vote out SB if they had to choose.  I suppose Hannah would vote out whomever Derex is targeting.  Not sure where Tiff, Ky and Claire would lean but I fear it would be with Alyssa and X in saving Christian.

6 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

He’s done it so much it feels deliberate. Maybe he thinks it’s cute? Or will make him memorable? Start a new trend? Ugh 

I don’t think it’s deliberate. Derek looked confused when Julie properly repeated his vote, like he didn’t understand why she’d need to repeat it.

• Love 3

Y'all, Derex is just such a genuinely nice, fun, charming guy.  I think I have a bit of a crush on him (Also, LOVED Azah telling Whit in her good-bye message that she had to go because Azah had the crush on X).  

I really, really, really hope he doesn't get a case of HOHitis.  It's taken down many a person.  

• Love 15

Not sure where Tiff, Ky and Claire would lean but I fear it would be with Alyssa and X in saving Christian.

I mean I think Tiff might get caught in her feelings, she hates SB and seems to have an abiding affection for Christian (I heard her boot list and he was like last of the non cookouts). But I think Ky and Claire would easily take the shot to get Christian out.

• Love 2

I'm sure SB is bouncing this week no matter what and I refuse to put actual money on anything else. 

But if Derex gets at all serious about a Christian nom/BD, I might have to run to the nearest church and start lighting all the votives until the priest kicks me out because I'm not a member of the parish. Or Catholic.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

The dyslexia makes sense if he is reading from a prompter.  Could that be the case?

2 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

The dyslexia makes sense if he is reading from a prompter.  Could that be the case?

DerF reading from a teleprompter - for his VOTE???  
I certainly HOPE not.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

Dyslexia isn't just a reading issue, it's a processing issue. It can affect speech as well as reading and writing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So Brit was telling Azah and Claire that Derex swore to her "last week" he would not put her up.   That seems....random.  I can imagine him saying it when she was on the block for the second time, and saying he wouldn't do it to her again, but I don't see a scenario where they would even have that conversation this week.  I think she's sweating it since he was her #1 target (along with Hannah) when she talked about winning HOH this week.  Zero tolerance for her victimhood this week.

And Sarah Beth also makes sense for him as a nom, as she also wants him out.  Now, do I hope he gets persuaded to take a shot at Christian?  OF COURSE!  But for him personally, Brit/SB noms make sense.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So Brit was telling Azah and Claire that Derex swore to her "last week" he would not put her up.   That seems....random.  I can imagine him saying it when she was on the block for the second time, and saying he wouldn't do it to her again, but I don't see a scenario where they would even have that conversation this week.  I think she's sweating it since he was her #1 target (along with Hannah) when she talked about winning HOH this week.  Zero tolerance for her victimhood this week.

And Sarah Beth also makes sense for him as a nom, as she also wants him out.  Now, do I hope he gets persuaded to take a shot at Christian?  OF COURSE!  But for him personally, Brit/SB noms make sense.

If he’s serious about Christian he’ll have to backdoor him. A lot would have to go right for that to happen. Like, Christian not getting picked to play for Veto to begin with. LOL!!!

• Love 2

Aaargh… Because of a weekly Thursday evening conflict, I always see the live episodes about 2 hours late. That’s usually no big deal, but I was super bummed to realize I missed out on a live comp this time. So THANK YOU everyone for the play by play. I guess I should be grateful that I didn’t miss anyone falling in their own pee, at least?

Re. Deref… Is CTE hereditary? Because that’s another possible explanation. 

I don't care enough to confirm this but I read that the hero of BB21, Jessica Milagros, lasted longer on the wall than Deref and had a better fall. That makes me really happy for some reason. Also it lets me share one of my favourite Jessica reaction shots. (Wasn't this Taco Tuesday? When we kept memeing her super dramatic reactions?)

Igs04pV.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Well, what the fuck. It sounds like Christian, Alyssa, and Sarah Beth are Have Nots this week. Deref is the biggest disappointment ever.

Alyssa is being mopey and calling herself "lame-o" and getting Christian to tell her that she is really pretty she did a good job during the comp. Boo. Hoo. Christian is still fucking stupid because he still doesn't know if the comp was called "Whale of a Time" or "Whale of a Tide" and has been debating this for THREE HOURS. Seriously. As soon as Deref hit the sidelines, Christian was blathering about this.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, what the fuck. It sounds like Christian, Alyssa, and Sarah Beth are Have Nots this week. Deref is the biggest disappointment ever.

Alyssa is being mopey and calling herself "lame-o" and getting Christian to tell her that she is really pretty she did a good job during the comp. Boo. Hoo. Christian is still fucking stupid because he still doesn't know if the comp was called "Whale of a Time" or "Whale of a Tide" and has been debating this for THREE HOURS. Seriously. As soon as Deref hit the sidelines, Christian was blathering about this.

So, all I take from this is that Claire was wrong, SB is still a HN, and Deref gets a reprieve from two straight weeks of being a HN.

And Christian is the slightly luckier version of Travis - pretty but dumb, dumb but pretty.  YMMV on the pretty part.

• Love 2

Christian is trying to make Alyssa feel like less of a loser. She repays the favor by making him feel paranoid that Derex is coming after him. And all I can wonder is, how many mylar balloons were sacrificed to make those pants he’s wearing?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Christian and Alyssa don't care anymore! They can't hide their love any longer! You don't understand how unfair it is that they can't hump each other all over the house when everyone else can cuddle and be lovey dovey! And they can't wait for Hannah to try and spend every night in the HoH with Derex so that Alyssa and Christian can "put that shit on blast"! (but not until after the Veto because duh, they're smarter than the average bears Alyssa is the brains of this operation). But they don't care anymore!

Except for the part where they also agreed to just act the way they have been so that no one catches onto their giggle giggle showmance hair flip hork and they can just cuddle in the Have Not room together because Sarah Beth (AND THE WHOLE REST OF THE FUCKING HOUSE, YOU DUMB DUMB PEOPLE) knows. So they don't care. Not at all.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I’m listening to Absolutely Not A Showmance talk about how they don’t have to hide their bed-sharing any more, and exactly WHAT makes them less of a target now? I suppose they still have their team to shield them, except WHOOPS, THEY DON’T. And there are all those other showmances to distract attention away from them, except WHOOPS, THERE AREN’T. 

Good luck, geniuses.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Azah has embraced the darkness. No more crying over noms! No more holding back! She’s ready to play, BITCH. She is channeling the spirit of Helen, and it is giving her strength and inspiration.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Azah has embraced the darkness. No more crying over noms! No more holding back! She’s ready to play, BITCH. She is channeling the spirit of Helen, and it is giving her strength and inspiration.

She is also amazing looking on eviction night.  I don’t know how many dresses she’s packed but she’s BB version of Lupita Nyong'o with her bright color frocks. She is stunning. 

• Love 5

I guess they get questions on note cards in the DR now instead of or as part of their interviews? Christian left his card in the DR and Derex and Tiffany saw his questions. They were about Alyssa. Quelle surprise.

ETA: I forgot that Christian was HoH last week, it was that impactful. It was probably the fan questions for Instagram or whatever they do now. But that's sloppy (yet expected) from Production.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Now Secret Showmance is working on a Secret Handshake! And as soon as their secret decoder ring arrives in the mail, they’ll have this game LOCKED.

I have created a drinking game in honor of Tiffany’s birthday. Every time she mentions it, I take a shot. Or at least I did before I ran out of alcohol, because not since Rockstar have I seen so much fuss made over someone’s birth.

Edited to add: 3 more mentions in the last minute alone, and I just placed an order for another case of wine.

Edited by 30 Helens
Tiff is making me thirsty
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Now Secret Showmance is working on a Secret Handshake! And as soon as their secret decoder ring arrives in the mail, they’ll have this game LOCKED.

I have created a drinking game in honor of Tiffany’s birthday. Every time she mentions it, I take a shot. Or at least I did before I ran out of alcohol, because not since Rockstar have I seen so much fuss made over someone’s birth.

Edited to add: 3 more mentions in the last minute alone, and I just placed an order for another case of wine.

I hope you're not spending too much on the liquor.  Two Buck Chuck is all that BB is really worth, ya know.  Unless they give us feeds gold like Bayleigh biting her lip and bleeding all over the place when she lost it on Tyler.

• Useful 2