Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Camera 3 shows us Claire brushing her teeth, so I will switch to the Have Not room, but that switched suddenly to HOH. No action in this room, just mounds under a gray duvet. And a pillow on the floor. Quick change following Britini to the living room, then storage room. Claire is still brushing her teeth.

Derek F looks like a giant circus peanut wrapped in the orange ribbed blanket. Now he's sitting up murmuring something about gluten free cheese. As he wakes up he continues to describe the upcoming Have Not freedom dinner of nice juicy cheeseburgers with gluten free buns.

Kyland is shirtless in the kitchen. Claire and Alyssa join him.

In the sofa bedroom, the Coffin bed has transformed itself into an ordinary blue sofa.

• LOL 2
57 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

And BB20 had drama every week!

I hated BB20.

Yea, man, I definitely just simply don’t like this show anymore. I need to seek therapy for why I still watch even though I clearly don’t give a shit about it anymore lol.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I would imagine whoever is nominated later this week will fight more for their BB life. Not only that, but there are very few pawns left, so The Cookout is going to have a hard time continuing to hide itself. 

There is still drama to come!

I agree 100%.I was thinking about this earlier. There's lots I'm looking forward to. 

First, the shock as non-CO members start to figure out what's happening. If they ever do. 

Second, the historically memorable sight of a Final 6 BB alliance consisting entirely of POC. If it happens again, it won't be that big of a deal, but this time will feel extremely important for many people. 

Third, whatever happens next, as CO members have to vote each other out. What will that look like? 

Are things super dramatic right now? No. But I find everyone left smart and likeable and often funny. Finally, a season I'm not embarrassed to be watching. 

It's weird how defensive I feel about how much I'm enjoying this season. 😁

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hated BB20.

Yea, man, I definitely just simply don’t like this show anymore. I need to seek therapy for why I still watch even though I clearly don’t give a shit about it anymore lol.

II thought you just hated the PEOPLE of BB20, not the gameplay. 

• LOL 3
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, man, I definitely just simply don’t like this show anymore. I need to seek therapy for why I still watch

Because this thread wouldn't be the same without you. You're doing it for the people. 😊

• Love 13

Whitney is working on a dating profile for Derek F. The guy must have facial hair and not be bigger than him. He likes an inner nerd type of guy. Then  BUBBLES. He wants to be so obsessed with this guy he doesn't want anyone else.

Derek X was checking out the food for the HN dinner. 

Also in the kitchen are Xavier and Claire. Claire says all the guys she's attracted to.are already taken. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Also in the kitchen are Xavier and Claire. Claire says all the guys she's attracted to.are already taken. 

Does she mean in the house? Or in the outside world? It's true that the BB house is a very small pond. The odds of mutual attraction aren't great. 

45 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

II thought you just hated the PEOPLE of BB20, not the gameplay. 

I hated in in general. It was just a steamroll and Tyler getting exactly what he wanted every week. Basically that’s what we have now but with Tiffany in the Tyler position, so it’s better because I love Tiffany but even when I love people I don’t want week after week of them getting what they want. 

Which is why I really need SB to not be the target this week. It could be interesting to watch Tiffany navigate a week that isn’t going the way she wants it to go.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Third, whatever happens next, as CO members have to vote each other out. What will that look like?

Hannah, Azah, and Deref are the low-hanging fruit in the Cookout.  I'm not entirely positive they will survive past Derex and Alyssa, TBH.  I expect them to be the first ones sacrificed by X, Ky and Tiffy-Toes.  

It will be interesting to see who the last white person standing is...  Claire, SB, Christian or Britini - I kind of think Britini might be the pawn that is dragged the furthest and that she survives longer than Hannah only because Hannah is really only CO-adjacent.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Does she mean in the house? Or in the outside world? It's true that the BB house is a very small pond. The odds of mutual attraction aren't great. 

The outside world.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Only 9 posts overnight and half of them were about a posting error. Wow lol.

I fell asleep early and missed all of last night, so I have no idea if anything noteworthy happened, but in general I’ve been watching less and less. There are only so many times I can watch them play Mafia, or do improv with British accents.

I watch feeds for the strategy, and there’s been precious little of that lately— which is ironic, considering how hard they started playing out of the gate. Maybe I do miss Frenchie, after all? 

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I would imagine whoever is nominated later this week will fight more for their BB life. Not only that, but there are very few pawns left, so The Cookout is going to have a hard time continuing to hide itself. 

I think there may still be a few rollover nominees in the mix. I think Azah and Deref would just shrug and take it. All Britini did before was cry and complain, so I would expect more of that. Hannah, Sarah Beth and Ky would campaign, probably, but I think they would do it politely. Same with Derex. Tiffany would fight like hell. Claire might fight, but I don’t think she’d get far, because as @Brian Cronin noted, Tiff Island. Xavier, Alyssa and Christian aren’t ever getting nominated, so who cares.

Even when we get to the Cookout stage, I don’t expect things to get too crazy. They all want to win, but I think several of them are here for a higher purpose and would be fine with any CO member winning. So I think it will remain largely drama-free. Hope I’m wrong.

1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

It will be interesting to see who the last white person standing is...  Claire, SB, Christian or Britini - I kind of think Britini might be the pawn that is dragged the furthest and that she survives longer than Hannah only because Hannah is really only CO-adjacent.

I think SB will go soon. She’s already high on many people’s lists. I am baffled as to why Tiff wouldn’t protect Claire as long as she could, considering Claire is also protecting her. I think Britini will be around at least as long as Azah is there to fight for her, and maybe longer because now they’re all too scared of sending her off the deep end. So that’s the order I would predict, right now.

Oh, and Christian— He’s going to be here to <giggle giggle smooch> the longest because these people are too dumb to live.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I finally got around to watching Sunday's episode, and I posted this in the episode thread, but I wanted to expand and I wasn't sure if my questions would be spoileriffic or not:

That was one huge ziploc bag of medications Britini hauled out of her luggage at the top of the show.  From what I could spy, they did look like prescription meds, in pharmacy type bottles. I thought hamster meds were administered by some studio nurse in the diary room?  Maybe Britini's meds schedule is so complex that they threw up their hands and shoved it all back at her and said "you handle it!" 

So, we know Britini is on the autism spectrum.  I know that will often come with some medication.  But...that was a buttload of drugs in that bag.  Has Britini mentioned anything else she takes meds for?  Maybe her complicated medication schedule is why the feeds are going to bubbles or kittens so often?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

So, we know Britini is on the autism spectrum.  I know that will often come with some medication.  But...that was a buttload of drugs in that bag.  Has Britini mentioned anything else she takes meds for?  Maybe her complicated medication schedule is why the feeds are going to bubbles or kittens so often?

I have a few different meds, and one, horse-pill-size, I take twice a day.  Remember she's packing enough meds for 3 months-ish--I assume?  

• Love 1

Every season we’re like ‘well it’ll be fun when they have to eat their own!’ and then it never ever is lol. 

Yeah I just read on the BB feeds twitter that Sarah Beth said the thing I hate to hear: it's  his head of household I'll just do what he wants. WUT, why girl, WHY. The absolute obedience to the HoH desires makes me roll my eyes so hard. SB seems so close to figuring out The Cookout, but I do wonder how the white players and Derek X feel about a) positing a race/cultural based alliance, especially out loud to each other or even worse to someone IN the cookout 2) how they feel about actually taking one on. And honestly I do feel a bit the same, in the sense of jeebus it's about time,  but that's no reason for those who are smart enough not to be making moves to splinter The Cookout if they can (and that the cookout itself keeping Kyland around is practically handing him the win).  I like this group and they all seems smartish, but I'm not sure any of them except possibly Hannah know how to say something without actually saying it no one is using code EVEN.  C'mon. 

I really long for the HoH would put up two people they wanted to leave instead of target/pawn or at least that the pawn is also someone they would be perfectly happy to see leave. 

• Love 7

Whitney is making a plea to stay. To the real HoH, Alyssa, by telling her about how Hannah told Whitney that she could manipulate Christian and now Alyssa is coaching Whitney on how to pitch it to Christian with a side dish of targeting Derex but also not sounding super hopeful because it's a little late and modern Big Brother seems to hate 11th hour vote flips. Alyssa, of course, is pressed that Hannah is coming for her and claiming that she can manipulate Christian. Also her and Christian aren't a giggle showmance giggle it's just a bunch of stupid rumours hair flip giggle so now they have to team up giggle hork.

Whitney has been sitting on this info. If she had pitched this before the Veto meeting, she would have had a fighting chance. But she did it the night before the vote so thanks for the free info but you're still walking out the door tomorrow.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, blixie said:

The absolute obedience to the HoH desires makes me roll my eyes so hard.

This is one of the biggest reasons this show will continue to suck until it's changed.  I don't understand why put cow toe to the HOH/"house" but they do season after season.   They need to come up with some shake things up.  

I know people always complain about how Survivor has too many twists and they want a "pure" early season game but if Survivor had been played the same way for 40 seasons then it would be---Big Brother.   These shows aren't played in a vacuum; people see it and fall into a pattern.   I don't know if it's laziness or a lack of imagination (probably both) but this show is staler than Marie Antoinette's cake.   

• Love 1

Because Big Brother thought that we would rather see Azah in her corner bed occasionally whispering with Derex for HALF AN HOUR ON ALL FOUR FEEDS, we missed Alyssa telling Christian about Hannah claiming that she can manipulate Christian. And now Alyssa is being Cool Girl: Jealous Edition ("Do you think that if I wasn't here, it would work?") and it doesn't sound like anything has changed so Whitney is still leaving because they're talking about Hannah moving forward but REALLY. REALLY, BIG BROTHER. I COULD HAVE HAD ALYSSA MELTING DOWN BUT I GOT AZAH STARING AT THE CEILING. SILENTLY. Guh.

• Love 2

Kings team meeting. Tonight’s theme: We’re the Awesomest. They all agree that nobody can beat them, and they are very aptly named. (As are the poor, pathetic Jokers.) If teams are broken up and they have to pick duos, they will not choose each other in case duos get nominated together. They will all go to jury and vote for whichever King is last standing.

Alyssa goes on a mini rant about what a terrible player Derex is. He has no strategy, he is not a logical thinker, he does whatever people tell him to do. Christian worries that people might say the same about him. Alyssa assures him that is not the case. He is the smartest and everyone knows it! Nobody tells Christian what to think! (Um..)

Elsewhere, it seems Tiffany has been freaking out over a missing name tag. Who took her name tag?? Did Frenchie steal it to sell for charity? Maybe the moth took it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They will all go to jury and vote for whichever King is last standing.

OMG....it's like that one season of Survivor where no matter how many times they mixed up the tribes it was all "Tutti Frutti Strong!!" and it was incredibly boring and predictable.   You know, like this season of Big Brother.

Frenchie really needed to stay to stir shit up and keep everyone off balance.   

Claire whispers to camera. She thinks a King will go next week. For her sake, she hopes it’s SB. She knows Derex and Christian need to go too, eventually. She is nervous about X because she can’t get a read on him.

She would like to float for a couple of weeks. She doesn’t want to win HoH next week. She wants to get closer to people. It seems like Tiffany is closer to most people than her. Tiff is close to X. But that’s fine— she’s close to Azah and Britini. They all have their side pieces.

She hopes for chaos. She wants to be Chaos Claire (apologies to Kass). She also wants to lay low. She feels good with her current position. Probably nobody would put her up except DX. If you’re buying BB stock, buy hers.

She’s all about building options. Her advice to future players: do cardio and watch past seasons. She is having fun. This is such a fun game!

HaveNot feast and birthday celebration combo! Everybody gathers around Tiffy Toes for a big group hug in honor of her 22nd birthday. Then they all sing the happy birthday song while Button Boy has a mild panic attack. Ultimately, he decides to let it go. Aw, Button Boy loves birthdays too!

• Love 1

Aw, Alyssa and Christian are having their first fight even thought they aren't in a giggle hairflip showmance. Because she thinks he's dumb that he's playing as a duo and she's smart because she's playing it like an individual game. And she thinks he's dumb because he forgets things but he's sorry that he forgets things and she's sorry that he's sorry and OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, Alyssa and Christian are having their first fight even thought they aren't in a giggle hairflip showmance. Because she thinks he's dumb that he's playing as a duo and she's smart because she's playing it like an individual game. And she thinks he's dumb because he forgets things but he's sorry that he forgets things and she's sorry that he's sorry and OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

And these descriptions are why it's so easy to skip the feeds and just read this amazing thread, lol.

And Claire's other people are Brit and Azah? She's realllly building up a power alliance there. Oh Claire.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Catching up on the last 2 episodes before tonight's eviction and HOH.  I'm firmly rooting for SB to win HOH because I want Hannah gone too.  I don't understand why Christian didn't listen to the majority of his team (Alyssa and SB) who clearly wanted to target Hannah, other than vague "reasons" which I can only attribute to some subconscious need to assert himself by doing the opposite of what the women want.

• Love 1

Tiff's plan is a good one as long as she keeps that paranoia at bay. And me thinks she might not. I really want to see some kinks in that plan or else...BORING Pagonging.

And at some point, you'd think soon, the NON cookouts will start 1+1=2. You'd think!

Edited by Lamima

Voting:

Derek F: Whitney

Britini:     Whitney

Azah:       Whitney

Kyland:     Whitney

Alyssa:      Whitney

Sarah Beth: Whitney

Claire:         Whitney

Derek X:      Whitney

Tiffani:         Whitney

Xavier:         Whitney

Good-bye, Whitney! 

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Voting:

Derek F: Whitney

Britini:     Whitney

Azah:       Whitney

Kyland:     Whitney

Alyssa:      Whitney

Sarah Beth: Whitney

Claire:         Whitney

Derek X:      Whitney

Tiffani:         Whitney

Xavier:         Whitney

Good-bye, Whitney! 

I get why SB and Alyssa voted to evict Whitney even though they preferred for Hannah to go but it just irritates me the whole "vote with the house" mentality that has permeated BB since Derrick.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

I get why SB and Alyssa voted to evict Whitney even though they preferred for Hannah to go but it just irritates me the whole "vote with the house" mentality that has permeated BB since Derrick.

Makes me miss the Tyler/Fessy season when there were two distinct alliances and every week the majority alliance was shocked when one of their own team went home.  

• LOL 3

I don't know why they are highlighting the FAKE royal flush alliance when the REAL alliance is the cookout. I mean Whit should be wondering why 2 of the Royal Flush didn't want her to go (Alyssa and SB). But yet she went over Hannah. And those girls and Christian should be doing that math I mentioned above. And if Derek X wasn't googly eyed over Hannah he might be doing that math too.

Edited by Lamima
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

That was an exceedingly kind goodbye for Whitney. I get the impression Julie and production liked her. I don't  get why, but the Sandy Hook denial clouds everything about her for me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10