Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

It's pretty hilarious just how dim Christian is. "Xavier desperately wants me not to nominate either Hannah or Azah, neither of whom are in our alliance. Nothing seems suspicious about that to me for reasons."

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Christian says everyone sees him as this puppy dog who has to ask everyone's opinion. Christian leaves the room and Xavier whispers, "Steer everyone off the Whitney train" twice.  He confuses me because I think he's protecting Hannah, then it sounds like he wants to put her up. Christian does not want to put her up.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It’ll be interesting to see whether Hannah gets nommed. It’s Christian/X vs. Alyssa/SB and I don’t know who will win out.

A part of me wants Whit to win WC and take the safety just to mess with another fairly easy week for CO but then I’m very concerned Hannah would go and I really don’t want that.

Yeah, it's killer for me, too. You never want a steamroll to work this efficiently (and despite some sloppy play, The Cookout has been at Brigade levels of efficiency so far), but I don't want to lose Hannah!

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Christian says everyone sees as this puppy dog who has to ask everyone's opinion. Christian leaves the room and Xavier whispers, "Steer everyone off the Whitney train" twice.  He confuses me because I think he's protecting Hannah, then it sounds like he wants to put her up. Christian does not want to put her up.

Times when your low self-esteem is just good common sense. (RIP, Cloris Leachman)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

Christian gives Tiffani a big bear hug and she says, "You're a German Shepherd, not a puppy!" Derek X continues tutoring Tiffani. I think that's Whitney sitting up in another bed. (Wave room) or maybe it's Alyssa.

16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Christian leaves the room and Xavier whispers, "Steer everyone off the Whitney train" twice.  He confuses me because I think he's protecting Hannah, then it sounds like he wants to put her up. Christian does not want to put her up.

X was saying he was steering the train onto Whitney over Hannah.

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

think that's Whitney sitting up in another bed. (Wave room) or maybe it's Alyssa.

It’s Whitney.

• Useful 1

Derek says loudly, "this week we're having a banana off!" Then his voice goes quiet and I wonder what a banana off is.

Christian announces he won't have meetings until after Wildcard and then it will by team. 

Alyssa says she thinks Brent will watch the show now that he's evicted. 

• LOL 2

This is disappointing if the cookout is gaining influence and consolidating. I was really enjoying the free for all that this season appeared to have going for it. If the cookout is really as solid as it appears they might be then I think they’re just gonna roll through the game which is pretty boring. 

• Love 8

It will be boring but I will still love that Black people finally got to dominate this game in the way white people have been for years.

I looked and the feeds were down for WC for about 4 hours in week 2 and about 3 1/2 last week so a little bit less than I was remembering. I’m hoping the winner actually takes it this week just for a little bit of excitement.

• Love 18
(edited)

Maybe the WC twist is that the loser is automatically put on the block.  I wouldn't mind that sort of a twist, TBH, because it could screw with whatever the Cookout/Royal Flush tells Christian to do.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 1

Or maybe the winner replaces Christian as HoH! That could mess with their plans big time, depending on who won. But then Christian would be deprived of his beloved Pringles and “Schnyder’s” pretzels, which he practically did an infomercial for last night because he loves them so very very much even though he can’t pronounce them, and that would be sad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Alyssa and Christian are totes gonna make the beast with two backs by the end of this week. I would comfortably put money on the end of tomorrow, tbh.

Well, it's not DAY 3 anymore, so Alyssa should be fine with that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Sigh. Kyland just said "a certain kind of way." Tiffani talking about how Christian can't say anything without someone interrupting him. Then he loses his train of thought because he is focused on what the other person said.

By the way Claire won wild card.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jokers going up for their one on one. Here's his highness King Christian with his consort, Queen Alyssa, on the bed next to him. The trusted royal advisor, Xavier, is off to the side listening to the supplicants (Jokers). Xavier says "we" and "now that we're in power" and thanks Britini for her statement. So I guess Christian's HOH is really a Kings HOH minus Sarah Beth.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Derek F told.King Christian that his target has blonde extensions walking around the house. Azah and Britini are pushing for Hannah. Derek talks about how Aces are.going after Kings and should be put up, but conveniently forgets that he was saying yesterday he was going to put up Christian and Alyssa if he was HOH. I guess Sarah Beth is there. She just wasn't in the camera angle before.

Christian is already forgetting his lines. The others are going down to summon Hannah to King Christian's presence. Hannah is up in HOH room now. Xavier just went into the HOH bathroom. Christian tells Hannah that she will be up as a pawn but the target is Whitney. She asks what if Whitney wins POV. He answers I haven't thought that far ahead.

• LOL 4

Hannah is putting up good arguments for not nominating her. She says if he puts up Whitney with any girl, she's going home. If Hannah is up with Whitney, and Whitney wins veto, Hannah would go home up against any other girl. She also pointed out that she and Derek X threw last week's HOH so Kings would win and one of the Aces' teammates (Brent) would go home.

Are Queens safe, too, because Claire won? Hannah is talking to Christian as if nominating a Queen is not an option for him, only Jokers and Aces.

(edited)

Does anybody know what race Hannah is? From her conversation with X I saw on one of the episodes, I'm guessing she's black? But why wasn't she in the CO from the beginning? (I got a late start to the season.. and it's actually good for once. FML)

Edited by le bordel chaud
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, le bordel chaud said:

Does anybody know what race Hannah is? From her conversation with X I saw on one of the episodes, I'm guessing she's black? But why wasn't she in the CO from the beginning? (I got a late start to the season.. and it's actually good for once. FML)

From her bio on CBS:  "-My parents are from South Africa and India."  Doesn't say the ethnic background of the South African parent.  I feel like she talked more about her background on the first episode (houseguests intros) but I forget what.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh no, someone - I think Alyssa, maybe Hannah - is complaining about how she is pooping little pellets and she is taking Immodium for it. Everyone else goes NO!!!!!!!

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh no, someone - I think Alyssa, maybe Hannah - is complaining about how she is pooping little pellets and she is taking Immodium for it. Everyone else goes NO!!!!!!!

I have to think it’s Alyssa. When Brent and Christian were courting her early in the game she told both that she had to be able to tell men early in the relationship about her shitting habits. It appeared to be very important to her to be able to share this information. 

• LOL 1

So I'm reading on Jokers that Claire is now safe until Jury because of her WC win.  Which - thank GOD Whitney didn't win, and yay Claire!  I like her.  I hate that she seems entirely dependent on Tiff, but I like her being safe for a few weeks. 

• Love 13

Yea, I like Claire. I thought she'd more of a presence though and I hope she'll be more active later on. 

I just want to know what the other part of it is. Like what happened because she took safety? Literally no one is talking about it at all so it must be completely inconsequential, which surprises me. Safety until jury (which is essentially likely only 2 weeks but still) is a pretty big reward and it's the last WC, I expected a pretty big twist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

For the first time this season, I was able to fire up the feeds and am able to share this exclusive game info:

• I quickly discovered that I cannot listen to Deref for very long, but in the short time I did, he was reiterating to Alyssa that Whitney is a bitch.  Since I'm pretty sure I read that he was saying the exact same thing hours ago, it seems like he may be on a roll with that thought.
  • Ky eats an entire bag (10 oz -he measures) of spinach or kale a day in his morning smoothie.  He also doesn't like to cook so he makes chicken once a week and eats tacos.
  • Tiff/Hannah/Ky/Claire and Derex were discussing Jackson.  How he had no idea what the world thought of him until the Julie interview.  There was some discussion about whether or not he was racist or merely prejudiced, and someone brought up how he thought David might have been incarcerated.  (Was that him or Jack?)  Tiff and Claire couldn't remember why he said it, and I tried yelling at the tv that it was because of his teeth (eyeroll) but they couldn't hear me.
  • Claire was wearing a hooded cardigan and sunglasses and they called her Audrey and had a good laugh about her 7 hour DR nap.

And that's all I got before we went to kittens for (I assume) nominations.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Alyssa on the difference between avocado and guac: Guac has spices in it (Christian says, "Savoryer!") and avocado is a cleaner version of guac.

Avocado is a fruit. guacamole is made with guacamole, salsa, and other ingredients. 
Has this woman ever made anything with more than 3 ingredients?

• Love 1
(edited)

Apparently Whit is not reacting well to the nom.  
Says The Kings during their post nom pow wow  -

but when I switch feeds she seems fine. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Why should I take Alyssa’s word ?

Whitney is fine going home to her kids.  Said to Hannah, when Hannah said they might be trying for a Derex backdoor.  Whitney? I am also fine with you going home to your kids.  I hope that happens this week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

First time posting in this thread this season b/c I was worried that I would jinx my favorites but am basically ok now with everyone left so I thought screw it, lol.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just want to know what the other part of it is. Like what happened because she took safety? Literally no one is talking about it at all so it must be completely inconsequential, which surprises me. Safety until jury (which is essentially likely only 2 weeks but still) is a pretty big reward and it's the last WC, I expected a pretty big twist.

I think, but not positive, that Claire is safe for the next two weeks but she also gave up her vote.

Edited by Coco88
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about this being Alyssa's HOH.  I just tuned in to a Kings meeting (X,ChrisAlyss, SB) and they are talking about the veto comp and who might play,  Alyssa proclaims:  I can't have him up there.  (Not sure who the "him" refers to--possibly Derex?).  As they were discussing strategies for dealing with Whitney, she basically said that Whitney would easily believe whatever they told her.  X responded with "I don't think she's stupid."

• Love 1
(edited)

It's not true, it's just the story they are feeding Whitney so she doesn't freak out.  Silly and unnecessary, but there it is. It actually puts Derex in a bad spot because the Kings want him to play in veto, but he doesn't want to because if he won it would make sense for him to use it, which would make things messy, but he also doesn't want to obviously throw it...and....yeah, it sounds super confusing to me even trying to re-tell it.  Basically, the Kings are using him as a chess piece.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

It is very difficult to follow all the strategy talk, but the Kings meeting has broken up.  I think they have decided to keep Whitney calm, but not lie and say she's not a target.  Christian does not want to win veto, but SB is going to go for it if she's picked.  As soon as the meeting broke up and X and SB left, Alyssa jumped on Christian and BB went to  fish! bubbles.  I thought they loved me, but unfortunately it came right back.  Alyssa and Christian are now talking about a final four with Claire and Tiff with SB as a potential 5th.

They go on to discuss the jury and potential votes (don't get ahead of yourself, guys).  They feel that Claire and Tiff will vote for the best game player and Whitney and Azah would vote emotionally.

I have to say the dynamics are really interesting this season due to the teams vs. organic alliances.  Almost everyone (not Britini) is playing on multiple fronts.

Edited by leocadia
bubbles are not fish
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, leocadia said:

It is very difficult to follow all the strategy talk, but the Kings meeting has broken up.  I think they have decided to keep Whitney calm, but not lie and say she's not a target.  Christian does not want to win veto, but SB is going to go for it if she's picked.  As soon as the meeting broke up and X and SB left, Alyssa jumped on Christian and BB went to  fish!  I thought they loved me, but unfortunately it came right back.  Alyssa and Christian are now talking about a final four with Claire and Tiff with SB as a potential 5th.

They go on to discuss the jury and potential votes (don't get ahead of yourself, guys).  They feel that Claire and Tiff will vote for the best game player and Whitney and Azah would vote emotionally.

I have to say the dynamics are really interesting this season due to the teams vs. organic alliances.  Almost everyone (not Britini) is playing on multiple fronts.

That’s why I’m questioning Derex. If he is as smart as I think he is he won’t put all his eggs in one basket. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Claire and Tiffany* had a long conversation about the rest of the house. They love Derex and think he's the smartest person in the house.  They want to work with him and Ky but are concerned about Ky's attachment to SB.  They even questioned (but ultimately shot down) whether or not they knew each other before BB.  They do NOT trust SB and seem kind of annoyed with Ky. Potentially, they think Hannah/Derex would make a better "partner duo" than ChrisAlyss, but don't know if they can make it happen.  Christian has joined them and he's repeating a lot of the stuff they talked about with Alyssa.  They also think next week may be a double eviction already -- slow down ladies!

*I love, love, love these two together.  They seem so real and yet they're also playing the game.  I sincerely hope they aren't playing each other.

Elsewhere in the house:  Azah and Hannah are working on a dance piece to "Big Blue Couch"

Edited by leocadia
Fake news! I got some info wrong the first go round
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think Tiffany cuts Claire if it’s convenient for the cookout. I’d love to be wrong. 

Sadly, you're probably correct.  I can dream though!

Apparently the Big Blue Couch dance was preparation for some sort of an audition that they are having later tonight.  Several people have mentioned it and now Ky and Derex are also practicing some kind of routine in the storage room.  Hey kids, they're putting on a show!  Somewhere Frankie Grande is cursing us for ruining his shot at the big time.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think Tiffany cuts Claire if it’s convenient for the cookout. I’d love to be wrong. 

I agree and it makes me sad. If Tiffany stays loyal to cookout til the end then her chances of winning this game go way down. It’s early yet, but I don’t see her beating X or Kyland in the endgame for example. I don’t think it’s best for her game personally if cookout steamrolls the rest of the house, yet she gives no indication that she will go against the big alliance at some point either. 

• Love 4

I think most of the house now is thinking jury.  Who will be in jury, who would be a good vote in jury.  The cookout has all the incentive in the world to get all of them to jury.  Also, since Claire has two weeks safety, she's guaranteed jury.  I think the game will change a LOT once they are in jury and the teams are gone.  I'll wait and see on this one.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:
10 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Alyssa on the difference between avocado and guac: Guac has spices in it (Christian says, "Savoryer!") and avocado is a cleaner version of guac.

Avocado is a fruit. guacamole is made with guacamole, salsa, and other ingredients. 
Has this woman ever made anything with more than 3 ingredients?

Guacamole: Mash 3 avocados + 1 tbsp lime juice to chunky consistency. Stir in 1 clove minced garlic, 2 tbsp minced onion, 1 diced tomato, a pinch of salt, and another tsp lime juice. Cover & refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Taste and add more salt if needed. Devour. You’re welcome!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

They are talking about BB history. X and Tiff think in the fight between JC and Bayleigh, they were both right. X thinks Bayleigh should have stopped saying the M-word because it was just as bad and she was using a double standard. They all (X, Tiff, Deref, Azah, Brit) hope America doesn’t hate Frenchie. Deref thinks he will be seen as a hero.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Apparently Xavier and DerekF got into it a bit, and Xavier compared him to Josh, and DerekF was NOT having it (which, yeah, who would ever want to be compared to Josh).  Tiff is calmly talking him down, and being my favorite Tiff.  She is so good in this role, she understands why he's upset, but she she understands what Xavier was trying to say, she understands that they are both different people with different perspectives, but need to talk it out and understand each other, and THIS is why I'm totally down with Tiff and the Cookout. 

• Love 10