Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ugh, sex education class from Brent to Alyssa on the difference between sperm and semen.

Good, now they're showing the yoga class.

Edited by Lamb18

Sarah Beth asks Derek F if she throws HOH to him, would he put her up? He answers emphatically: NO! He says he'd put up two of her team and she just shrugs. His plan is to target the showmance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Are they speculating that Derek F is an air marshal? Because he went to military school? This is Christian, Tiffany, Alyssa and Claire, I think. Tiffany asks is there anyone in the house who is stupid? Looking at Christian. They are talking about putting Whitney up and Hannah would be the other one. Alyssa thinks Hannah is dangerous. Tiffany is working on Christian's hair. I have a feeling she's going to do Raven's Minnie Mouse ears.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Are they speculating that Derek F is an air marshal?

Hell, he couldn't fit in a first class seat, if they even have those anymore.  It's been a long time since I've flown.

• Love 3
(edited)

No, Christian has two little braided pigtails. Now Tiffani is doing Alyssa's hair. I think she is going to give her matching braided pigtails, just like Christian's. How sweet! Derek X is wearing Defek F's shirt.

Edited by Lamb18
28 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Sarah Beth asks Derek F if she throws HOH to him, would he put her up? He answers emphatically: NO! He says he'd put up two of her team and she just shrugs. His plan is to target the showmance.

So, Deref for HOH tonight?  I'd be down with targeting the showmance, especially if it ensured Christian going next week!

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

So, Deref for HOH tonight?  I'd be down with targeting the showmance, especially if it ensured Christian going next week!

I'm down for total chaos, honestly. You also know that Deref is gonna have HUGE HOHitis and will get him placed as a target much sooner. I still think, if he doesn't win HOH soon, he's gonna coast right into F3. 

• Love 5

I'm good with any of the jokers winning because that's chaos right there lol. I'm also good with an Ace winning since then Hannah and Derex are safe. I'd like to see Tiffany or Claire get it since it'd be interesting to see how they'd navigate that. I wouldn't mind SB for the same reason but then Christian/Alyssa would be safe and that's a no from me dawg.

Earlier today Derex was talking about how the DR has been telling him not to tell Brent that he's getting evicted. Production trying to ensure this blindside for us lol.

• Love 4

I think, honestly, at this rate, I'm mostly content with who wins tonight. They've gotten out the three players who I wanted out the most so as of right now (until this next HOH inevitably does something to rile me up), I'm fine with anyone winning, even Christian or Alyssa. Let them ruin the Cookout's plan, I don't care. I'd like for Whitney, Alyssa, or Christian to go, I'd also like Deref or Britini to go, but I'm mostly looking for entertainment. I got what I wanted in Brenchie going out back to back. I can sit back and allow this week to happen however it does (although I say this now; give me 24 hours and I'm sure I'll be singing a new tune).

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Heh—I was thinking the same thing earlier, what if it's a crapshoot comp and Britini wins HoH? One, it'll go to her head and convince her she actually is the comp beast she keeps threatening to be in her DRs. And two, you know she'll play emotionally and want to nominate either Kyland/X for putting her up or Tiffany/Derex for screwing her in the Wildcard. None of whom I want to see go home at this time, especially when there are much better pre-jury options. But at least the chaos would be fun, plus I'd like to see if Tiffany/X/Kyland can get Azah to convince Britini to consider some other droids instead.

Edited by PhoneCop
Formatting wonkiness
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

After that video clip, I'd like to see Whitney go out next.  When Xavier and Brent are all "whoa, whoa, whoa..." after the egg roll comment she just kept giggling.  And she did NOT say "Sorry, I din't mean it."  She said "Mmm.  I din't mean it."  And the "Mmm" seemed more directed either toward what she was eating, or directed internally like a space filler "I'm thinking" noise.  She did not say "Sorry" and I also don't think she is sorry.  I think she still thinks it was funny.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

After that video clip, I'd like to see Whitney go out next.  When Xavier and Brent are all "whoa, whoa, whoa..." after the egg roll comment she just kept giggling.  And she did NOT say "Sorry, I din't mean it."  She said "Mmm.  I din't mean it."  And the "Mmm" seemed more directed either toward what she was eating, or directed internally like a space filler "I'm thinking" noise.  She did not say "Sorry" and I also don't think she is sorry.  I think she still thinks it was funny.

Oh yeah, Whitney's awful and this just proves that she should go sooner, rather than later, which is fine if things do end up working out. With X not HOH anymore, at least he can't protect Whitney next week from going up. I think it's possible where she's gone next week if she doesn't win HOH or veto. The comfort is knowing that she has pretty much zero power in the game, and that we won't see her stick around for that much longer, even if she is safe this upcoming week.

I also know that we've had it very lucky where these evictions have worked out in our favour, so I'm kind of expecting a rough week before jury starts. It would be nice if Whitney and then Britini or Alyssa or Christian went pre-jury.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Earlier today Derex was talking about how the DR has been telling him not to tell Brent that he's getting evicted. Production trying to ensure this blindside for us lol.

Ha! I knew it! (See my 4am post 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Every time I see Britini spelled out I do not read Brittney I read Brit-tini.  Like some exotic drink. Or maybe a really bad martini in London.   I don’t know. Is it Friday yet? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Well, I've already mostly locked down my likes/dislikes in the house so I definitely have a rooting interest in tonight's HOH.  I THINK the queens will likely throw, as they feel safe with everyone (and for this week at least, I think they are).  Britini has actually said she kind of wants to throw it since everyone swore to her she wouldn't be even a pawn this week and she said she just wanted to stick her head under the covers for a week and hide (yeah, right).  I think Sarah Beth still feels comfortable with throwing, as does Derek X.  

I definitely do NOT want Alyssa/Christian to win, because even though they are towing the "Whit next" party line, I think Alyssa in particular really wants Hannah out, and I can't have that as she's my favorite.  Whit?  I don't really know what she would do, she's very good at telling people what they want to hear - just watch her with Brent!  Hannah would be my absolute #1 as she would absolutely go after Christian/Alyssa who I want one gone next (showmances are the worst).  And then there's Derek F/Azah....which.....I guess they could win something.  Does the competition involve who can lie in bed the longest? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

X's lawyerness peeking out in that convo, for sure. I'd like to hear him debate or cross-examine someone.

I think Whitney would like to be cross-examined by X.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Ugh, sex education class from Brent to Alyssa on the difference between sperm and semen.

If she disagrees with his definition, will he get mad and tell everyone she has to go?

Silly question. Of course he will.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Tiffany is working on Christian's hair. I have a feeling she's going to do Raven's Minnie Mouse ears.

Is she responsible for those?? Tiff is really testing my loyalty.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sorry production, that ship has sailed. Your fault for letting Christian in.

25 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Every time I see Britini spelled out I do not read Brittney I read Brit-tini.  Like some exotic drink. Or maybe a really bad martini in London.   I don’t know. Is it Friday yet? 

You mean that’s not the right pronunciation? Because that’s how I’ve always said it.  DRINK!

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

X's lawyerness peeking out in that convo, for sure. I'd like to hear him debate or cross-examine someone.

10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I think Whitney would like to be cross-examined by X.

AllGratefulAmericanmarten-size_restricte

In all seriousness, I saw complete essays being written elsewhere last night about Tiffany saying that she was all right with voting for Derex to win BB this year because he's a POC over a white person and how that is unfair to the white people in the house... but no essays about Whitney's actual racist comment because she's white and pretty and has shirts with boob and elbow windows. God, I hate this fandom sometimes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Lolz..  folks, I just imagined Britini as HOH!  If you think Deref would get HOH-itis bad, Britini would be about 1000 times worse, I suspect. 

That would be Sam levels of bad.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Christian voted for Brent

Azah voted for Brent

Derek X voted for Brent

Kyland voted for Brent

Claire voted for Brent

Hannah voted for Brent with happiness and joy

Sarah voted to evict Brent 

Alyssa voted to evict Brent

Derek F voted to evict Brent.

Whitney voted to evict Brent.

Tiffani voted to evict Brent.

I think Britini was the only one who didn't know the plot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Yay! Live endurance comp next Thursday!

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Did Derek throw it, do you think?

I think Derek X threw it. He could have easily run back in time.

• Love 1

I think both Alyssa and SB would rather Hannah go over Whit.  I just hope they agree to have Whit be the other nom, and if that stays the same, I think Hannah would have the 5 cookout members + Derex to stay.  Of course, this could radically change by even tomorrow.  I've been very wrong before!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I didn't catch how it was decided who of the team would be HOH. Can someone fill me in?

I believe Julie said it was the person who placed the final piece.

eta:  I don't think Derex threw it running out of time.  It looked like he had 5 seconds left, then flatlined when Christian finished the puzzle.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I believe Julie said it was the person who placed the final piece.

eta:  I don't think Derex threw it running out of time.  It looked like he had 5 seconds left, then flatlined when Christian finished the puzzle.

I was more thinking of his earlier turn when he couldn’t figure how to place the “L” shaped piece.  

• LOL 2
(edited)

For me, having Alyssa/Christian on the block next to each other, and next week having all 4 teams at three people would be the least boring.  But I've realized over many seasons that there are many different interpretations over what is boring.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I can't lie. With 4 teams and 32 sub-alliances, I couldn't follow half the strategy talk on the show tonight, and can't mentally picture the various possibilities coming up. I just wanted a non Cookout/Royal Flush person to win so they can't sweep straight to the end. 

I'm okay with one of them winning eventually, but it will be boring if they don't face any obstacles. 

ETA I just realized I'm not sure that Christian isn't in the giant Cookout/Flush alliance I just referenced. I know he's not in the Cookout because... obviously. But after all this time I can't remember who's on which team. 

Edited by Melina22
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yay. A whole week of showmancing and canoodling under the covers. Don't the live feeds sound like so much fun, guys? Don't all of you who don't have them want them so much more now? Blech.

Now I know what room to avoid in the early morning feeds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Now I know what room to avoid in the early morning feeds.

And late morning. Afternoon. Evening. Late night. Basically unless you see a third person in there, you're taking a risk.

Alyssa and Christian are totes gonna make the beast with two backs by the end of this week. I would comfortably put money on the end of tomorrow, tbh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I can't lie. With 4 teams and 32 sub-alliances, I couldn't follow half the strategy talk on the show tonight, and can't mentally picture the various possibilities coming up. I just wanted a non Cookout/Royal Flush person to win so they can't sweep straight to the end. 

I'm okay with one of them winning eventually, but it will be boring if they don't face any obstacles. 

Christian is a member of the Royal Flush alliance. It’s the kings, queens and Derex, the one ace.

• LOL 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Christian is a member of the Royal Flush alliance. It’s the kings, queens and Derex, the one ace.

If you check back you'll see I added this possibility to my post. D'oh. I've focused so much on all the personalities this season and been oblivious to the strategy. I need to pay more attention. 

• LOL 2

@Melina22 there have been about 76 alliances in the first three weeks. I had forgotten ALL about the Mafia until I saw it on the show tonight, and the only reason I was sure about who was in the Royal Flush was Derex talking about it…on the show tonight!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1