Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I would feel worse for her if she didn't use it on the show.  There's a DM article about them releasing a wreath in the ocean in her mother's honor while on vacay.  Personally, honoring her mother is something that should be done privately, not as fodder for tee vee.  What sad shallow people.  Also, what is with releasing flower arrangements into the ocean?  I hope it was all natural and would not cause harm to sea life.  There are enough jerks throwing trash in the ocean as it is. 

I, as always feel for those kids, they've lost two grandparents and watched their own parents go to jail in a very short time.  I predict a lot of future therapy, as if that wasn't the case already.

• Love 3

Holy crap, that led me to looking through Gia's Instagram and there's a picture of her in a similar tight, short (but red) dress, sitting on her UNCLE'S lap, and you can see right up her skirt. Yikes! Gia is a beautiful young girl, but I worry about her sometimes. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Holy crap, that led me to looking through Gia's Instagram and there's a picture of her in a similar tight, short (but red) dress, sitting on her UNCLE'S lap, and you can see right up her skirt. Yikes! Gia is a beautiful young girl, but I worry about her sometimes. 

I can't believe the amount of Instagram shilling Gia does. No one in the Gorga Guidice family is any type of genius, but those kids need to go to college. I fear the more atypical their childhoods are, the less likely they'll move to a more normal life. And yes, I saw the dress. Too short and she isn't positioned well on JoeGo's lap.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:14 AM, One Tough Cookie said:

I guess slut wear is the new confirmation uniform.

I don't think TG {Thieving Grifter} has the intelligence or empathy to feel that her crimes may have contributed to her mother's death. She, after allis the victim, remember?

What do you expect when girls are given Slutz, I mean Bratz dolls to play with.

T's just upset she lost a babysitter.

• Love 5
(edited)

Very smart of them to open an Italian restaurant.  I would consider eating there (if I didn't think they might use the restaurant as a front for some other side hustle).  I wonder if sprinkle cookies will be on the dessert menu.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3

What are the chances of Juicy being released early for good behavior?

Also, this:

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/15/teresa-and-joe-giudice-almost-in-the-clear-in-bankruptcy-case/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Teresa and Joe Giudice’s bankruptcy case is finally ending.

A United States bankruptcy judge dismissed their 2009 case on Friday, per court documents obtained by Page Six.

They aren’t totally in the clear yet, though, as they still need to pay back the IRS and the New Jersey Department of the Treasury. But the judge noted that Teresa has a payment plan secured with both.

The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars were convicted in 2014 of bankruptcy fraud, conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud and failing to pay taxes stemming from the bankruptcy.

The previous year, Teresa and Joe were indicted and accused of trying to hide their fortune in a bankruptcy filing. They initially pleaded not guilty to the charges, but eventually changed their pleas.

Teresa completed close to a year in prison because of the conviction. Joe is still serving his 41-month sentence. He is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2019.

A rep for Teresa declined to comment.

• Love 2
On 6/15/2018 at 3:35 PM, LilaFowler said:

Ordinarily, I'd question his early release only for him to be deported. But considering that Teresa was on the Celebrity Apprentice, there are probably pretty good odds that Juicy will get a pardon.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Ordinarily, I'd question his early release only for him to be deported. But considering that Teresa was on the Celebrity Apprentice, there are probably pretty good odds that Juicy will get a pardon.

I was wondering when the sentence would be over and the deportation effort started, but you're right:  Joe will most likely get a pardon.  He doesn't appear to have done anything worse than the guy that would pardon him, so I guess it's possible.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I honestly wonder if it has occurred to Teresa to ask Trump to pardon Joe. It's not a bad idea.

• Love 4
On 6/11/2018 at 2:27 PM, Sew Sumi said:

As I said in the media thread, she looks like beef jerky.

42 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Unfortunately I saw those pics. Man she went "well done" on the bronzer.

All of the self-tanner and bronzer shades out there--sun-kissed, summer glow, tropical tan--and Teresa decided to go full on Thanksgiving turkey. Hannibal Lecter saw Teresa and promptly started making side dishes.

• Love 11

Well, a certain someone is getting deported? 

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Joe-Giudice-Deportation-ICE-Prison-Real-Housewives-New-Jersey-Teresa-Giudice-486206961.html

Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice, the incarcerated husband of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice, is in the process of being deported, officials say.

Giudice, who's serving a more than 41-month sentence in federal prison on bankruptcy fraud charges, is in removal proceedings to return to his native Italy after Immigration and Customs Enforcement lodged a detainer on him, an ICE spokesman confirmed. 

• Love 4

I feel sorry for his children but not for him nor Theresa.

I wonder if Theresa will divorce Juicy now that he's returning to his roots? I don't see her moving to Italy, she likes reality TV too much and it's paying the bills.

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, Giselle said:

Unfortunately I saw those pics. Man she went "well done" on the bronzer.

She looks awful. Halt the testosterone supplementation. She looks hard and old.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm not surprised Joe is getting deported. Yeah Teresa was on The Aprentice but doesn't mean Trump will go out of his way. This was a possibility for Joe since his sentence for crimes he actually committed long before this administration. I wouldn't  be surprised if the current climate worked against him but maybe not for the reason people might think, I don't know who was in charge of making the the decision is but letting a white reality star guy from a European country stay isn't PR ICE can afford; "sure let the white guy stay but bounce brown non-criminals" Especially because of the fact he and his wife flaunted their crimes on television.  I feel bad for those girls that their parents valued money and looking good on TV so much but Tre and Joe made their choice. We don't know if the children of people they ripped off have suffered from their parents being screwed. This family could have stayed together if they weren't greedy. Having kids shouldn't be a scape goat for your list of crimes. 

That said I've always  had this part of me that has especially felt bad for Gia specifically  (not at all that I don't feel for the other girls but being the oldest she's in the thick of the most and pimped out by her parents ) and I hope she and the girls do find their way through this okay.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 9

He's a resident alien that committed a felony(ies) against citzens of the country. He should be deported. Why should any country allow that? This is nobody's fault but Joe's, and has nothing to do with the people streaming across the border illegally.

• Love 21

How much longer does he have to serve? Gia will probably be out of high school and may choose to stay in the US and go to college here with her friends and extended family, assuming Teresa accompanies Joe back to Italy, that is.

I am curious to see a) if Joe actually gets deported, and b) if Teresa goes with him or stays in the US with the girls.

• Love 5
On 7/10/2018 at 8:17 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Page Six did a timeline of sorts, of photos.  Proving if nothing else, that you can't do much about a twohead.

pagesix.com

Something with her face changed from January to October 2017 - her lips.  Her desperation makes her look so much older.

• Love 2

https://people.com/tv/teresa-giudice-asks-luann-de-lesseps-about-difficulties-divorce-tv/

Teresa went to LuAnn's show Monday night:

"During the Q&A portion of the show, Giudice asked a personal question of Real Housewives of New York City star de Lesseps — specifically, how her public divorce from Tom D’Agostino Jr. affected her.

“Was it difficult going through a divorce on TV?” Teresa inquired.

De Lesseps, whose divorce from D’Agostino was finalized in October 2017, replied, “You know, I knew it was time to go. I was solid in my decision. When I’m done, I’m done.”

“Me too,” said the Real Housewives of New Jersey star. “When I’m done, I’m done.”

Looks like Teresa may be moving on.  There have been a number of blind items recently about a married east coast HW on vacation with her boyfriend, and this most recent one from CDAN:

"Apparently that east coast Housewife who is still married was proposed to on her recent trip with her boyfriend. This is going to require some interesting footwork. My guess is file for divorce, wait a week, bring out boyfriend, wait three months and bring out the ring and then get married the day after the divorce is finalized. "

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

https://people.com/tv/teresa-giudice-asks-luann-de-lesseps-about-difficulties-divorce-tv/

Teresa went to LuAnn's show Monday night:

"During the Q&A portion of the show, Giudice asked a personal question of Real Housewives of New York City star de Lesseps — specifically, how her public divorce from Tom D’Agostino Jr. affected her.

“Was it difficult going through a divorce on TV?” Teresa inquired.

De Lesseps, whose divorce from D’Agostino was finalized in October 2017, replied, “You know, I knew it was time to go. I was solid in my decision. When I’m done, I’m done.”

“Me too,” said the Real Housewives of New Jersey star. “When I’m done, I’m done.”

Looks like Teresa may be moving on.  There have been a number of blind items recently about a married east coast HW on vacation with her boyfriend, and this most recent one from CDAN:

"Apparently that east coast Housewife who is still married was proposed to on her recent trip with her boyfriend. This is going to require some interesting footwork. My guess is file for divorce, wait a week, bring out boyfriend, wait three months and bring out the ring and then get married the day after the divorce is finalized. "

Wow if even part of this is true ! I can't believe she actually asked about that during a public Q&A. My family would come undone should anyone be airing family business. Though I have checked over here and now I see that Joe will very likely be deported. I think Melania is the kid to watch. Tre had better be prepared for that storm.

• Love 5

There have been rumors about Teresa and her lawyer for some time.   Last season, she made a handful of negative comments about Joe - blaming him for the entire mess that they were in.  And at one point, Melissa and Joe Gorga were wondering about the possibility that Teresa might divorce Joe. 

I thought at the time that Teresa was laying the groundwork.

At that time, the deportation was out there, but it was vague.  It's intensified now, and it really does look like he may be deported.   If that happens, I expect her reason for the divorce will be that she can't uproot her family, she can't leave her father, her life and her children's life is here, Joe made this mess, etc. etc. 

If by some chance he is NOT deported - well, it will be interesting to see her reasons then.

There is  also this -  apparently she initially posted a picture of her at dinner with  a divorce attorney with a caption "dinner with a great friend getting great advice", which she changed to "dinner with a great friend lots of laughs".  She then tried to explain it away to Andy  Cohen, along with a million reasons why she  hadn't been visiting Joe.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teresa-giudice-opens-up-about-her-dinner-with-divorce-lawyer/

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3
On 9/12/2018 at 11:10 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

That this trash (TG) is still employed by Bravo is reason enough to boycott their entire lineup.  If I weren't a weak, pitiful excuse for a television viewer.

Bravo, I can't quit you.

Yet

LOL! I'm still Bravo's bitch, but I refuse to watch a single thing with TG on it.  I watched every episode of NJ until she went to prison and they didn't pull her from the show.  Never again.  They have more and more stuff that I'm finding less compelling to watch, but Teresa was the turning point for me.  

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, smores said:

LOL! I'm still Bravo's bitch, but I refuse to watch a single thing with TG on it.  I watched every episode of NJ until she went to prison and they didn't pull her from the show.  Never again.  They have more and more stuff that I'm finding less compelling to watch, but Teresa was the turning point for me.  

Agree on all of this.  I too stopped watching NJ when she "went away" (mustn't say 'jail').  I think she's a despicable person.  

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Agree on all of this.  I too stopped watching NJ when she "went away" (mustn't say 'jail').  I think she's a despicable person.  

But just like Bethenny and that idiot on Orange County, Bravo (or at least Andy) just can't quit these poor excuses for women.

• Love 6