Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

On 10/13/2018 at 9:56 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Let's face it, even if Gia weren't related to either of them, they are her main source of information and influence.  Of course she's going to parrot what she hears.  Her parents are despicable, both individually and collectively.  I have zero regrets that Joe will be deported, not for him, not for Teresa, and not for his kids. Teresa can cough up the money to send them to Italy to visit.  Life sucks sometimes.  Ask the multitudes of kids who don't have the benefit of their parents being in their lives, for whatever reason.

AMEN....have not one iota of sympathy for any of them. children included, the spoiled little brats (to put it nicely).

when does this asinine show come back on so i can continue to hate watch? 

On 10/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, hisbunkie said:

It really doesn’t matter. At 18 a resident child gets to file their own petition for citizenship.  At least that’s what it was when a became a Naturalized Citizen. 

The girls will be able to petition Italy for citizenship based on Joe’s status. 

What isn’t discussed in social media is the fact that Italy does not have to take Joe back, they will most likely do, but they don’t have to. There are lots of young gang members from South Asian countries who deny the return of its citizens who came to the USA as babies.  

they should refuse to take him back. the lying, p.o.s. deserves to be homeless. throw him out of the u.s. on a raft and have him beg for a place to live. 

Edited by msrachelj
add
  • Love 4

"Of course I’m very angry,” Teresa says of Joe. “I’m just angry like a lot of things. I wish my husband would have crossed every T, dotted every I."

And THIS is why I stopped watching RHOJ after she was released from prison and they took her back. As always, the implication being that what they did wasn't a big deal, that they were treated unfairly - that if you're not a perfect person, they can throw you in jail. They will NEVER admit to the gravity of their crimes and never take responsibility. They are the worse role models for those kids of theirs. I had never stopped watching a HW franchise because of a cast member - until this one. I hope the whole stupid family goes to Italy and Bravo doesn't follow them. Only then would I consider watching again.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 15
On 10/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, geauxaway said:

Good grief.  He will have served his time for the crime.  So did Tre.  I don’t feel like they owe any sort of public apology or flogging after that.  Being incarcerated fucking sucks, even for 1 day it’s AWFUL.  (I’m speaking from experience and it was more than 1 day but the 1st day is the worst).  They were convicted and sentenced and served their time.  Deporting him now serves what purpose?  I thought we were supposed to be against running people out of this country?  And FOR keeping families together?  Seems that there are violent non legal citizen offenders who should be more sought after than Juicy Joe.  I honestly hope they appeal and he is able to stay here with his family.  

Every time I see Melania cry I default to @geauxaway cuz jail sucks ass and I can't imagine leaving my kids.  But then.....

On 10/16/2018 at 2:51 PM, HunterHunted said:

He didn't commit these various crimes in the past couple of years. He's been pulling this shit for more than a decade. Nine license suspensions, including the last one which was a DUI. While his license was suspended, he fraudulently tried to obtain a license using his brother's identification. Think on this for a second, there is MUCH evidence that people of color are disproportionately targeted by the police even though the rates that they commit crimes is about the same as whites, but Joe has managed to get his license suspended 9 times. This suggests that his behavior on the road is actually egregious.

Joe lied about his income to banks and the federal government. Not once, but multiple times. In fact, it was from 2004 - 2008 and in 2009 in which he lied repeatedly to a Federal court. He didn't commit these accidentally. All of these took huge active affirmative steps by him to break the law.

Joe is being deported because he is a perennial safety concern (9 license suspensions including driving under the influence) and a habitual liar who cannot be trusted to tell the truth to anyone (he lied to the IRS, the NJ DMV, Federal Bankruptcy court, banks, and business partners). A person doesn't need to be a murderer or rapist to be a safety and welfare concern to the community.

It's honestly disingenuous to conflate the minority of the undocumented population who are criminally minded with the majority of the undocumented immigrant population. Most are just like everyone else--decent hardworking people. The criminals, much like Joe, are prosecuted, incarcerated, and deported. This is just like Joe will be.

My earliest legal practice was asbestos defense and Section 8 evictions. Yeah, I know. I did at least 20 and up to 50 a month; my clients had almost 8,000 units. In that time, I only ran across 1 person who was committing straight up fraud. I did hundreds of these and only 1 person was a lying fraudster despite fictions of "welfare queens" in Cadillacs.

My point being that people hear salacious stories about undocumented immigrants committing crimes, but ignore the many many millions who, except for their presence in this country, are as upstanding as most of us. I really think it's unfair to compare these individuals to Joe who has acknowledged that he has committed many crimes. 

I remember what @HunterHunted outlined

On 10/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, smores said:

Not only did Joe have his license suspended 9 times, and then use his brother's id to get another license illegally and then get a DUI with that one, and not only did he have a long run of fraudulently getting mortgages, but he/they also created fake documents in order to get those mortgages.  He and Tre claimed they had various jobs and created fake W2s to support the jobs and income from them in order to get the mortgages.  THEN after doing this, they filed for bankruptcy.  And they lied on the forms.  They left out Tre's book advance.  They left out the pizza place.  They left out lots of other assets.  They had to amend the paperwork a lot because it was found that they had committed bankruptcy fraud.  Remember in Andy's first book when he said there was a housewife who almost didn't sign because they were constantly asking about being arrested from stuff on the show?

Tre almost had a chance to avoid going to jail entirely back at her final hearing, but she opted to lie yet again there.  She and Joe have lied and cheated and stolen and schemed for YEARS.  It finally caught up to them.  They did all of this while knowing they had their kids.  If they weren't worried about the impact it would have on their kids if they got caught, why should I care about it?  I can't be more responsible for their kids and the emotional well being of their children than their parents are.  The ONE thing Joe wasn't found guilty of was overstaying a visa and being here illegally.  He had a valid passport.  So, both he and Tre knew he was NOT a US citizen, therefore, it shouldn't be a shock that if you commit a whole litany of crimes in a country you aren't a citizen of, you don't get to stay.

And @smores. Tre still isn't sorry. No real accountability. I didn't read blah, blah, blah....She did her time yes. By sheer force and still is sticking to her oooopps story. They spent their entire married life screwing people/government  over. It's hard to sweat up sympathy for Juicy. I actually liked watching his dumb ass. My husband and myself both come from large Italian American families so I kinda got the funny in family at those big ass parties.

It sucks for the kids. Too bad both parents are dumb though. That's gonna leave a mark.   

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Teri313 said:

"Of course I’m very angry,” Teresa says of Joe. “I’m just angry like a lot of things. I wish my husband would have crossed every T, dotted every I."

And THIS is why I stopped watching RHOJ after she was released from prison and they took her back. As always, the implication being that what they did wasn't a big deal, that they were treated unfairly - that if you're not a perfect person, they can throw you in jail. They will NEVER admit to the gravity of their crimes and never take responsibility. They are the worse role models for those kids of theirs. I had never stopped watching a HW franchise because of a cast member - until this one. I hope the whole stupid family goes to Italy and Bravo doesn't follow them. Only then would I consider watching again.

I rarely watch BH for basically one person, the cancer liar Vicky, though I will have to admit that I don't give a rip for any of 'em.

• Love 4

The other thing with Tre that is aggravating is that she took a damn plea deal.  She pled guilty, and she stood in court and agreed that she was guilty.  She said she did this, she was taking responsibility, she knowingly did it and she was going to serve the consequences.  When she signed the papers, she acknowledged that she was accepting the responsibility for her actions and that SHE DID THIS.  And yet as soon as she signed the papers, she ran back outside and has been peddling her "woe is me, this just happened, you miss one little thing and BOOM! it could happen to anyone" bullshit.  This wasn't just one oversight, it was massive fraud, on so many levels.  The fact that she keeps trying to play it off as "oh, oops, I didn't realize that deduction wasn't ok, but I've paid up now, so it's all good" is just bullshit.  It's totally not the same as someone who miscalculated the square footage of their home office by accident on their taxes, or accidentally transposed a number or whatever.  And on top of all of that, she's suing her lawyer because why wouldn't it be the lawyers fault?  Can't be Tre's.  First it's Joe's fault and if that doesn't get you out of trouble, then let's line up the next sucker.

• Love 15

As for the above, all these assholes go on and on and on about the Mother Country and how wonderful ol Italia is but suddenly Rich Wakile fears for the welfare of the girls...in ITALY? Are you fucking serious Richie?!? It's Italy, not the wilds of Afghanistan. They'll be fine. All I can say is good riddance to bad trash, its about time.

Listen, if they get in trouble with bullies etc. all Gia, Gabriella and Audriana have to say is ... "Melania Giudice is my sister."

• Love 20
17 hours ago, smores said:

The other thing with Tre that is aggravating is that she took a damn plea deal.  She pled guilty, and she stood in court and agreed that she was guilty.  She said she did this, she was taking responsibility, she knowingly did it and she was going to serve the consequences.  When she signed the papers, she acknowledged that she was accepting the responsibility for her actions and that SHE DID THIS.  And yet as soon as she signed the papers, she ran back outside and has been peddling her "woe is me, this just happened, you miss one little thing and BOOM! it could happen to anyone" bullshit.  This wasn't just one oversight, it was massive fraud, on so many levels.  The fact that she keeps trying to play it off as "oh, oops, I didn't realize that deduction wasn't ok, but I've paid up now, so it's all good" is just bullshit.  It's totally not the same as someone who miscalculated the square footage of their home office by accident on their taxes, or accidentally transposed a number or whatever.  And on top of all of that, she's suing her lawyer because why wouldn't it be the lawyers fault?  Can't be Tre's.  First it's Joe's fault and if that doesn't get you out of trouble, then let's line up the next sucker.

Tre only took that plea deal because her lawyer advised her to, to avoid a harsher sentence - not because she believed it.  She made the statement before the court because she has to.  People do that all the time, not just Tre.  not saying it's okay, just saying that you should never expect her actions in the courtroom to transfer over to real life.  I mean, hell, look what it took to get her back on good terms with her own brother.  

What would happen if Italy doesn't want him?  I'm imagining juicy drifting on a raft in international waters with nowhere to go.  Somehow I doubt that's what would really happen.

• Love 3

Right, she took it because she had to, but part of the thing with pleading guilty is that you ARE admitting guilt.  You're saying, ok, I DID IT.  I'm guilty.  And you're doing it in exchange for a lesser punishment.  So, to turn around and then be like, nope, jk! Not really! It was the lawyer, it was Joe, it's just a thing that happened! The pavement was cracked and I tripped and I have a felony! That's not cool.   

Plus my bigger issue with it is that you signed documents stating your culpability and then your turn around and sue your lawyer?  Because you're not responsible for the thing you just stood in court and said you had absolutely no questions about, that you did do what you said you did?

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Tre only took that plea deal because her lawyer advised her to, to avoid a harsher sentence - not because she believed it.  She made the statement before the court because she has to.  People do that all the time, not just Tre.  not saying it's okay, just saying that you should never expect her actions in the courtroom to transfer over to real life.  I mean, hell, look what it took to get her back on good terms with her own brother.

1 hour ago, smores said:

Right, she took it because she had to, but part of the thing with pleading guilty is that you ARE admitting guilt.  You're saying, ok, I DID IT.  I'm guilty.  And you're doing it in exchange for a lesser punishment.  So, to turn around and then be like, nope, jk! Not really! It was the lawyer, it was Joe, it's just a thing that happened! The pavement was cracked and I tripped and I have a felony! That's not cool.   

Plus my bigger issue with it is that you signed documents stating your culpability and then your turn around and sue your lawyer?  Because you're not responsible for the thing you just stood in court and said you had absolutely no questions about, that you did do what you said you did?

Teresa isn't some poor underprivileged kid who was forced to take a plea because their overburdened public defender has currently serving as defense counsel for 100 other defendants. She's not the Central Park Five and no one is coming forward with DNA evidence to prove that she didn't do the crime she's accused of. She paid for her attorney. He told her what the ramifications of her plea deal were. Additionally, part of the reason those 2 got the prison sentences they did is because they could. not. stop. lying. and. committing. fraud. Even to the court! 

They were still hiding and withholding assets when they were on trial and after they plead guilty. Clearly something about them, their families, and their upbringing is pathologically criminogenic.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teresa-joe-giudice-sentenced-to-prison-how-judge-scolded-rhonj-stars-2014210/

6 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

What would happen if Italy doesn't want him?  I'm imagining juicy drifting on a raft in international waters with nowhere to go.  Somehow I doubt that's what would really happen.

He can spend 6 months in detention in the hope that Italy would allow him in. After that, he's released to live in the US until Italy relents. Fortunately, Italy doesn't appear to be one of the nations that usually pulls this kind of thing. 

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/recalcitrant-countries-denying-visas-to-countries-that-refuse-to-take-back-their-deported-nationals/

• Love 11
On 10/17/2018 at 2:33 AM, mwell345 said:

"Joe Giudice’s cousin, Rich Wakile, revealed in an interview with Radar Online that he is fearful for the welfare of the four girls, who have lived and gone to school in the United States for their entire lives. He worries how such a move would impact the children.

Tre just doesn't understand how BIG she could be if she and Juicy move to Sicily, you know what I'm sayin'?! *thumbs nose with a knowing nod* Seriously, she could be the Carmela Soprano of Sicily if she wanted to, and Melania could be her heiress apparent, whacking people at the knees for the slightest infraction, and getting away with it scott free this time. They're stupid, stoopid maroons. If they want to continue their grifting ways, there's no better locale for them then to cozy up to La Cosa Nostra in the Motherland.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 5
On 10/26/2018 at 8:09 PM, gingerella said:

I ask you, WHO is this impersonating Tre?!? This person looks like the hate child of all the Jersey Ho's put together in one awful conglomeration.  Maybe the plastic surgeon/aesthetician decided to only do half the job until they got paid...?

image.thumb.png.276326bb8acf89e3e9286ce872d9bcce.png

ETA: That is a face so full of fillers that it could be used as cement shoes to make someone disappear, if you know what I mean...

As for the above, all these assholes go on and on and on about the Mother Country and how wonderful ol Italia is but suddenly Rich Wakile fears for the welfare of the girls...in ITALY? Are you fucking serious Richie?!? It's Italy, not the wilds of Afghanistan. They'll be fine. All I can say is good riddance to bad trash, its about time.

Sweet Baby Jesus. She looks terrible. Also thanks sweet Baby Jesus I haven’t looked at her in a long, long time. Did she have plastic surgery to make her previously incredibly large forehead smaller? It looked better before.

• Love 7

I don't think Tre ever had a large forehead.  I seem to remember her always having a pretty unfortunate hairline.  It generally looked like it was a wig that had shifted Karen Huger style down into her eyebrows and she was just too stupid to realize it.

• Love 15

All about Teresa's "beauty" routine and the products she uses... oh, and what she spends. 

https://www.glamour.com/story/teresa-giudice-beauty-routine

"These days it's nearly impossible to know what women are spending on the way they look. Someone with Instagram-flawless contouring might have honed her craft using the finest from the drugstore aisles, and the utterly makeup-free type might be spending thousands on laser treatments and serums. Enter our series "What It Costs to Be Me," in which we're asking interesting women for radical transparency.

Up this week: Teresa Giudice, 46, star on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Her annual total? $22,077"

• Love 4
19 hours ago, smores said:

I don't think Tre ever had a large forehead.  I seem to remember her always having a pretty unfortunate hairline.  It generally looked like it was a wig that had shifted Karen Huger style down into her eyebrows and she was just too stupid to realize it.

Yes. Now I remember- she suffers from having no forehead at all.

• Love 7

I just watched her on her recent WWHL appearance and geeeeze oh man! WHY did she do that to her face?!!! I swear it's immobile. She took away every bit of naturalness she had. Andy asked her everything. Even about that Q&A where she asked Lu about divorce. Of course she was asking for a friend! I had a difficult time paying attention to what she was saying because I was stunned at her overall appearance that she CHOSE for herself.

If it's true how her kids found out about their dad via Uncle Joey she has to be pissed off. AGAIN. But she doesn't seem to care about much except how she feels.    

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I just watched her on her recent WWHL appearance and geeeeze oh man! WHY did she do that to her face?!!! I swear it's immobile. She took away every bit of naturalness she had. Andy asked her everything. Even about that Q&A where she asked Lu about divorce. Of course she was asking for a friend! I had a difficult time paying attention to what she was saying because I was stunned at her overall appearance that she CHOSE for herself.

If it's true how her kids found out about their dad via Uncle Joey she has to be pissed off. AGAIN. But she doesn't seem to care about much except how she feels.    

And what the hell was she wearing?

Agreed about whatever she did to her face. Not good.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh yeah.....I forgot about the corset laced jumpsuit! MY EYES! MY EYES!

It almost looks like that lace bathing suit thing Vicki (RHOC) was "twerking" in while in Jamaica. The granny panty bikini version.

black-lace-cover-up-pants.jpg

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 4

Getting deported to Italy sounds like a reward.  This slob will have an income, so what’s to be upset about?  Beautiful country, food, friendly people, and your cave woman looking wife in the new country paying the freight while you spend your days with your paesanos.  Sounds like a dream to me. 

• Love 9
On 11/22/2018 at 9:31 AM, Mu Shu said:

Getting deported to Italy sounds like a reward.  This slob will have an income, so what’s to be upset about?  Beautiful country, food, friendly people, and your cave woman looking wife in the new country paying the freight while you spend your days with your paesanos.  Sounds like a dream to me. 

And all the girlfriends he wants without his “c*** of a wife” hanging around. Sounds better for him all the time.

Poor Milania though - I think they’ll miss each other.

On 11/12/2018 at 2:10 PM, FairyDusted said:

I remember her from the first season. She was very cute - in that Northern NJ way. I wonder what she would look like without all the work she had done.

I’m her age - definitely chubbier than I was then but I still think I look better than her now.

• Love 4
On 11/24/2018 at 7:22 PM, Jennifersdc said:

And all the girlfriends he wants without his “c*** of a wife” hanging around. Sounds better for him all the time.

Poor Milania though - I think they’ll miss each other.

I remember her from the first season. She was very cute - in that Northern NJ way. I wonder what she would look like without all the work she had done.

I’m her age - definitely chubbier than I was then but I still think I look better than her now.

I think life biting Theresa in her butt in many ways has affected her looks. First jail then her mom dies. Those two I think sunk her ego battleship. Not sure how Juicy being deported really makes her feel. I think her going to jail due to him was the official end to that relationship 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hockey Addict said:

I think life biting Theresa in her butt in many ways has affected her looks. First jail then her mom dies. Those two I think sunk her ego battleship. Not sure how Juicy being deported really makes her feel. I think her going to jail due to him was the official end to that relationship 

Her eyes look very droopy dog now.

• Love 4

from ( link ) -  " Gia is getting ready to go to college. After visiting Rutgers University with her mom in the fall, Gia has been accepted to at least four colleges so far: Quinnipiac University, the University of Alabama, Penn State, and the University of Scranton."

If Gia has acceptances already that means she applied early decision/acceptance...

Univ of Alabama ??? wow Gia - you are really trying to get physically away from crazy.. Penn State is ranked kinda up there (top 50), right ?

I just can't picture Tre' prancing around with the freshman parents in Tuscaloosa, AL, during freshman weekend, sorry

@sATL thanks for the info!  I think that’s great for Gia and it really doesn’t shock me because she does seem super responsible and like a girl who would pursue college.  If she is still way into cheer then Bama makes sense from the football aspect, in my opinion anyway!   

• Love 2

Are things different now? I didn’t get any college acceptance letters until the Spring (didn’t do Early Admission anywhere - which then was one college and you had to go if accepted).

Gia - you actually seem like a fairly nice, normal girl. Here’s some advice - you’re from Northern NJ -  University of Alabama is not for you. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

@sATL thanks for the info!  I think that’s great for Gia and it really doesn’t shock me because she does seem super responsible and like a girl who would pursue college.  If she is still way into cheer then Bama makes sense from the football aspect, in my opinion anyway!   

See post above. Which iteration of Mike is your profile pic? Being a Tulanian I’ve always loved your username.

• Love 1

Bama is recruiting heavily from the northeast (and other areas of the country) and throwing a LOT of scholarship money at stronger students, trying to raise their academic profile.  And a lot of NJ residents are taking advantage - the scholarship $ is really enticing.  There are stories of people turning down the Ivys and the top private liberal arts colleges because bama will offer basically a free ride.

I have a tough time seeing the Giudice family in Alabama.  Not matter how diverse the population is becoming on that campus.  Southern traditions still rule at that school, and I feel like Gia would probably struggle down there simply because of her family.  

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

See post above. Which iteration of Mike is your profile pic? Being a Tulanian I’ve always loved your username.

Merci!  My pic is Mike VII’s “baby” photo, one of the first released upon his arrival.  

Bama is popular in many northern states.  My nephew from MN applied there in ‘15 (and I’m still holding it against him, even tho he didn’t end up attending there). 

As for Bama recruiting the NE, I can see that.  I remember in the late 90’s my brother attended Wisconsin and I was shocked at how many NJ, NY kids were in his dorms.  I mean I know they have a reach, but it was A LOT.

• Love 1

That’s what Tulane was doing when I went. I had a ton of friends on full scholarships (from the North and South). I (my parents) paid full freight (thanks Mom and Dad!). I probably couldn’t get in today. Even though I had pretty decent grades (including AP level) and did really well on standardized testing. I was never big on studying, but love to read. I was lucky to graduate Tulane on time (see New Orleans).

IMO although I agree - it’s still a very Southern public school. She’d most likely be restricted to a very specific social subset. Sororities are big there I believe? I don’t see Chi O, Kappa or Pi Beta Phi in her future (know nothing about sororities there BTW) and given Teresa's noteriety she’s probably a big deal at her high school. And remember - girls her age are mean.

Southern-wise she’d be happier at somewhere like University of Florida - but she probably couldn’t get in.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Merci!  My pic is Mike VII’s “baby” photo, one of the first released upon his arrival.  

Bama is popular in many northern states.  My nephew from MN applied there in ‘15 (and I’m still holding it against him, even tho he didn’t end up attending there). 

As for Bama recruiting the NE, I can see that.  I remember in the late 90’s my brother attended Wisconsin and I was shocked at how many NJ, NY kids were in his dorms.  I mean I know they have a reach, but it was A LOT.

Thanks! Always been a big fan of the Mike’s! Mr. DC is a Florida Gator and loves to say Mike has the best home in Baton Rouge (which is probably true given his habitat). He’s obnoxious. I am too so love to bring up Aaron Hernandez.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - still can’t figure out why y’all fired Les Miles
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Thanks! Always been a big fan of the Mike’s! Mr. DC is a Florida Gator and loves to say Mike has the best home in Baton Rouge (which is probably true given his habitat). He’s obnoxious. I am too so love to bring up Aaron Hernandez.

Sorry - also edited to add. Mr. DC wants me to correct my statement that Mike has the nicest home in Louisiana.

Back on topic - Gia, go to Rutgers. You’ll be a star.

IMO although I agree - it’s still a very Southern public school. She’d most likely be restricted to a very specific social subset. Sororities are big there I believe? I don’t see Chi O, Kappa or Pi Beta Phi in her future (know nothing about sororities there BTW) and given Teresa's noteriety she’s probably a big deal at her high school. And remember - girls her age are mean.

Southern-wise she’d be happier at somewhere like University of Florida - but she probably couldn’t get in.

I suspect she is probably a solid student.  I would guess a b/b+ average.  That would get her in to Rutgers, Penn State and Quinnipiac, assuming her test scores are strong as well.   

Greek life at bama - no, she won't get into the traditional southern sororities.  Even if they wanted her, the moms and alums would stop it.  Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi, SK are filled with the out of state girls where she would bid.  And she would probably feel more comfortable there.  Who wants to be the one jersey girl surrounded by debutants from mountain brook?  Gia would find her niche at bama - with the other girls from far out of state.  

But Tre and Joe in Tuscaloosa?  I'd give my left arm to see that.  Bless their hearts! 

• Love 7