Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I was thinking more along the lines of somewhere between Penthouse and Playboy - this is Joe Gorga we're talking about!!    😉

Boom!  Your right.

You know he didn't buy them for the articles with all that poison constantly building up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Giselle said:

I believe he can I'm just not sure which grade level.

Some where between Fun with Dick and Jane and Where the Wild Things Are.  

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/joe-gorga-book-the-gorga-guide-to-success

18 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Joe Gorga can read?

who did the writing/co-writing?  At a loss on what he possibly can write a book on.. And the man claims to be soooo busy.... therefore he took up book writing and proofing / editing drafts ?

He would have came out better putting his name/face on building products.... can't say products for the typical homeowner DIY or a a big commercial construction builder b/c I really don't know what does the man build ???

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
On 3/16/2019 at 9:49 AM, sATL said:

who did the writing/co-writing?  At a loss on what he possibly can write a book on.. And the man claims to be soooo busy.... therefore he took up book writing and proofing / editing drafts ?

He would have came out better putting his name/face on building products.... can't say products for the typical homeowner DIY or a a big commercial construction builder b/c I really don't know what does the man build ???

Amazon lists his co-writer. I don't think he's trying to hide the fact like his sister.

Sorry, but I don't want to get anywhere near nor be handling Joe Gorga's tool.

Oh hell no!

Edited by Giselle
  • LOL 10

RHONJ’s Joe Giudice deportation fight based on 2010 NJ bank settlement.

His lawyer is saying that the two properties used in his conviction for fraud should not count as an aggravated felony because Wells Fargo forgave those two mortgages as part of a settlement Wells Fargo made with the government for mortgage fraud in 2010. Also that Joe paid 400k to the bank in restitution.

https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/3302129002

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

RHONJ’s Joe Giudice deportation fight based on 2010 NJ bank settlement.

His lawyer is saying that the two properties used in his conviction for fraud should not count as an aggravated felony because Wells Fargo forgave those two mortgages as part of a settlement Wells Fargo made with the government for mortgage fraud in 2010. Also that Joe paid 400k to the bank in restitution.

https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/3302129002

Just because two criminals decided to screw each other over doesn't mean that either party hasn't committed a crime. I'm busy buying drugs from a drug dealer. It's only after I have paid, get my drugs, and try to get high that I discover I was sold crap that wouldn't get me high. It's only after I've paid and he's got a moment to himself that the drug dealer realizes I've paid him in counterfeit money.

Wells Fargo lied to their customers and tricked them into shitty mortgages that hurt the customers and made Wells Fargo money. Joe and Teresa lied to Wells Fargo about their incomes to obtain mortgages that they shouldn't have been eligible for. Furthermore, Joe admitted his guilt in his plea agreement, which also included the provision that Joe provide $400K in restitution to Wells Fargo. Ugh, this is a nonsense argument for these two idiots.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Just because two criminals decided to screw each other over doesn't mean that either party hasn't committed a crime. I'm busy buying drugs from a drug dealer. It's only after I have paid, get my drugs, and try to get high that I discover I was sold crap that wouldn't get me high. It's only after I've paid and he's got a moment to himself that the drug dealer realizes I've paid him in counterfeit money.

Wells Fargo lied to their customers and tricked them into shitty mortgages that hurt the customers and made Wells Fargo money. Joe and Teresa lied to Wells Fargo about their incomes to obtain mortgages that they shouldn't have been eligible for. Furthermore, Joe admitted his guilt in his plea agreement, which also included the provision that Joe provide $400K in restitution to Wells Fargo. Ugh, this is a nonsense argument for these two idiots.

Exactly, two wrongs don't cancel each other out. It's still two crimes.

Wells Fargo wasn't the only business they defrauded. There are many other victims of the Guidices.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Lawyers always get their money up front.

I've only had to use a lawyer twice, for living trusts.

Knock on wood that will be the only reason I need to use them...unless I win the lottery. 😉

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

I've only had to use a lawyer twice, for living trusts.

Knock on wood that will be the only reason I need to use them...unless I win the lottery. 😉

In which case, you'll need a lawyer to file a restraining order on my grifting ass!  ;~)

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, TrixieTrue said:

How well does he speak Italian? I know he came to the US as a child, and I assume spoke Italian with her parents, but is he a fluent speaker? Or does he know enough to just get by? 

Does he still have family in Italy? As an American living in Europe, it's not impossible to make your own way here, but it requires some effort and help from others.   

Did anyone else watch the season of Jersey Shore when they were in Italy? It was crazy how all of the "super Italian" cast hated Italy because it was nothing like their Americanized version of "Italianess" (for lack of a better word).  When the RHONJ went on that trip to Italy way back in the beginning, the looks on the faces of the people around them were hysterical.  Tre and Joe seemed to think they were totally fitting in as natives, but you may as well have plopped them down in Buckingham Palace and expected them to be able to eat a formal meal with the Queen. 

On 3/15/2019 at 4:19 PM, njbchlover said:

Wait....Joe Gorga WROTE a book?  About what?  How to be a macho asshole?  

image.png.2b521a12649f509bb00705b6d45daeb2.png

On 4/2/2019 at 1:58 AM, HunterHunted said:

Not to mention, he pled guilty to 41 counts of fraud.  They ranged from bank, mail, wire and bankruptcy.  So, ok, let's take out those 2 Wells Fargo loans, we'll give you a pass on that.  We've still got 39 counts AND Joe had a separate conviction for using his brother's identification to obtain a license after his had been suspended like 9 times.  Plus a DUI.  I kind of feel like there is still solid grounds to deport his ass, especially when you read stories of people who did one minor thing like 15 years ago, have been working hard, raising a family, owning a business and paying their taxes (something else Joe didn't do!), and they get deported out of nowhere.  So why should Joe get a pass?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Well apparently based on Gia's instagram, there is now a campaign called #bringjoehome

They are apparently asking Donald Trump to intervene. 

This was reposted by Gia.

"WE need EVERYONES HELP PLEASE REPOST ! How could we live and support a nation that Allows sex offenders and pedophiles to stay in the United States as long as we register them to a list knowing they could live next-door and harm again, yet they could take a man who committed a minor crime to support his family away from his family it makes me want to leave this country !!!!!!! #BringJOEHome !!!!!! #cnn #nbc#nbcnewyork #nbcnews #pix11news#trump #trumpmeme #donaldtrumpdo something intervene I voted for you because I support you and what you stand for And your strong belief to take a positive stance and make a change in this country aside from the fact that you supported your own campaign financially if you can do all of those things and all the things you have done I think you can make a motion to bring this man home back to his family instead of sending him to a country that he has no ties to besides his cultural background ✔️ please help @realdonaldtrump Make a motion to pardon Joe Giudice 🙏🏼 1 nation under God ! Gods in control nobody else ✝️💪🏼"

10 minutes ago, mom2two said:

Well apparently based on Gia's instagram, there is now a campaign called #bringjoehome

"WE need EVERYONES HELP PLEASE REPOST ! How could we live and support a nation that Allows sex offenders and pedophiles to stay in the United States as long as we register them to a list knowing they could live next-door and harm again, yet they could take a man who committed a minor crime to support his family away from his family it makes me want to leave this country !!!!!!! #BringJOEHome !!!!!! #cnn #nbc#nbcnewyork #nbcnews #pix11news#trump #trumpmeme #donaldtrumpdo something intervene I voted for you because I support you and what you stand for And your strong belief to take a positive stance and make a change in this country aside from the fact that you supported your own campaign financially if you can do all of those things and all the things you have done I think you can make a motion to bring this man home back to his family instead of sending him to a country that he has no ties to besides his cultural background ✔️ please help @realdonaldtrump Make a motion to pardon Joe Giudice 🙏🏼 1 nation under God ! Gods in control nobody else ✝️💪🏼"

:rolleyes:  I think a lot of people would beg to differ with Gia's description of her father's transgressions.

The husband of a former co-worker of mine was deported last year.  He had no criminal history and had been working for years to get the proper paperwork to stay in the country.

If good, hardworking folks are being deported not sure why we should make exceptions for convicted criminals.

Edited by DkNNy79
  • Love 14
19 hours ago, mom2two said:

Gia wasn’t old enough to vote in the 2016 election 😂 try again, little one

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Gia wasn’t old enough to vote in the 2016 election 😂 try again, little one

And Joe has committed multiple felonies. If he hadn’t been too lazy to easily become a naturalized citizen (like the rest of his family) well, that’s his problem. If he had he wouldn’t be deported. 

I have zero sympathy for him. I feel awful for the kids - maybe Tre and Joe should of thought about them before knowlingly committing so much fraud....

it would be nice if we could deport all the pedophiles, but that’s not this works.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

would be nice if we could deport all the pedophiles, but that’s not this works.

Yeah I am assuming she means citizens because if they weren’t citizens and committed felonies they too could be deported. 

• Love 7
On 4/19/2019 at 2:50 PM, DkNNy79 said:

:rolleyes:  I think a lot of people would beg to differ with Gia's description of her father's transgressions.

The husband of a former co-worker of mine was deported last year.  He had no criminal history and had been working for years to get the proper paperwork to stay in the country.

If good, hardworking folks are being deported not sure why we should make exceptions for convicted criminals.

Imma need Tre to flip a table and list out the number of Joe's charges for Gia so that she gets how many crimes he was charged with.  She went all out with "You were engaged NINETEEN times?1?"  Try "He was indicted on THIRTY NINE COUNTS!"  And then if she has another table, she can toss in the DUI and shit.  Until then, Gia needs to just stop.  I know she loves her dad and all, but these weren't minor crimes, he wasn't Valjean stealing bread to feed his family.  He was committing massive fraud because he didn't feel like doing things the "real" way and working hard.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, smores said:

Imma need Tre to flip a table and list out the number of Joe's charges for Gia so that she gets how many crimes he was charged with.  She went all out with "You were engaged NINETEEN times?1?"  Try "He was indicted on THIRTY NINE COUNTS!"  And then if she has another table, she can toss in the DUI and shit.  Until then, Gia needs to just stop.  I know she loves her dad and all, but these weren't minor crimes, he wasn't Valjean stealing bread to feed his family.  He was committing massive fraud because he didn't feel like doing things the "real" way and working hard.

100% yes to all of that.  

I wonder if Tre feels guilty when ever she looks around that house full of awful furniture and décor.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

100% yes to all of that.  

I wonder if Tre feels guilty when ever she looks around that house full of awful furniture and décor.

I suspect, like most sociopaths, she doesn't know the meaning of guilt.  She is self-absorbed and cares for nothing, possibly even extending to her children (to wit, they aren't all that well-behaved and the oldest one is turning out to be her mini-me).

• Love 8

We spent every day trying to teach our children to not lie, not cheat, not betray their family or friends, not to reveal confidences, not to speed or break the law in any way, etc, etc. What did these two morons ever teach their children not to do considering how many felonies they committed. And don’t even ask if Joe committed adultery. What despicable human beings they are. 

• Love 7

I suspect they never admitted guilt to their daughters.  I bet they presented it as accusations,  but better to accept the plea.  Hence the "small crimes", "1 little thing wrong," etc.  The giudice girls heads are in the sand because they put them there.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, b2H said:

I suspect, like most sociopaths, she doesn't know the meaning of guilt.  She is self-absorbed and cares for nothing, possibly even extending to her children (to wit, they aren't all that well-behaved and the oldest one is turning out to be her mini-me).

Yep, there's not a freaking chance in hell she feels guilty.  She stares around her house and she just gets indignant that anyone had the nerve to take her away from her precious dawt-ers! God forbid she be accountable for what she did, or Joe be accountable for what HE did.  Tre thinks she got screwed because she trusted Joe and she just signed what he put in front of her.  And they both got screwed because the lawyer for the bankruptcy did the paperwork wrong.  But, mostly, how dare anyone try to get in her way?  

• Love 9
On 4/19/2019 at 12:39 PM, mom2two said:

Someone needs to start a counter campaign #tossJoeoutNOW.

Let's see which one wins. 😉

GIa is old enough to read and know what their parents did. She just refuses to hold her parents accountable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I remember Teresa saying to Andy Cohen “If this could happen to us, it could happen to anyone”. Um, no it couldn’t unless we were all criminals with no remorse. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Someone needs to start a counter campaign #tossJoeoutNOW.

Let's see which one wins. 😉

GIa is old enough to read and know what their parents did. She just refuses to hold her parents accountable.

She probably sees their prison sentence as them being held accountable. At the end of the day, it's her parents and I don't think it's reasonable to expect her and her siblings to keep a rational head about the situation. They have a vested interest in him remaining in the United States and I would be surprised if they didn't use their platform to do what they could to keep him here. It doesn't mean that she doesn't sound ignorant in the process...starting with her claim about voting for Trump in 2016 meanwhile she was 2 years below the voting age at the time.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

She probably sees their prison sentence as them being held accountable. At the end of the day, it's her parents and I don't think it's reasonable to expect her and her siblings to keep a rational head about the situation. They have a vested interest in him remaining in the United States and I would be surprised if they didn't use their platform to do what they could to keep him here. It doesn't mean that she doesn't sound ignorant in the process...starting with her claim about voting for Trump in 2016 meanwhile she was 2 years below the voting age at the time.

Yes, Gia may see her parents prison sentences as being held accountable. But she is old enough to know that many swindled people are still owed money and paying a fine and serving a prison sentence isn't full restitution.

They are her parents. While I will not fault her for loving them, and requesting leniency by using their social media she shouldn't diminish what they did on social media. It's the wrong approach and pisses people off.

The best but hard lesson for these kids may be to have Joe deported especially when their parents seem to have minimized their crimes to their girls and won't take full responsibility. 

She probably voted for Trump in her school elections. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yes, Gia may see her parents prison sentences as being held accountable. But she is old enough to know that many swindled people are still owed money and paying a fine and serving a prison sentence isn't full restitution.

That may be true, but only if someone managed to get through her head what the truth of her parents' jail sentences and now subsequent deportation is.  I'm sure she's not been told the truth and critical thinking doesn't run in the family.  It's hard not to believe one's parents over something as awful as this scenario, but reality is probably not at the core of Gia's understanding.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, b2H said:

That may be true, but only if someone managed to get through her head what the truth of her parents' jail sentences and now subsequent deportation is.  I'm sure she's not been told the truth and critical thinking doesn't run in the family.  It's hard not to believe one's parents over something as awful as this scenario, but reality is probably not at the core of Gia's understanding.

Ironic that a reality star doesn't have a grip of reality in her own family. Any of them. 

giphy (9).gif

• LOL 6
46 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Ironic that a reality star doesn't have a grip of reality in her own family. Any of them. 

giphy (9).gif

What is the old saw - there is no making someone understand something if their paycheck depends upon them not understanding it?

• Love 4

Legal question because I decided in college not to take the LSAT and pursue a legal career.

Wouldn't a stay be granted because they are appealing again?  I mean, he would be kept in ICE custody but not deported until this final appeal was decided?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Legal question because I decided in college not to take the LSAT and pursue a legal career.

Wouldn't a stay be granted because they are appealing again?  I mean, he would be kept in ICE custody but not deported until this final appeal was decided?

You deciding not to take the LSAT makes you closer to a lawyer than I am.  My question is, how many appeals is one allowed, and can we all just go straight to the POTUS if we don't like the rulings?  Can a deportation ruling and appeal rejection qualify for a SCOTUS case?  Jesus take the wheel on this one please.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I *think* that technically any case could be appealed all the way up to the highest court of the land.   But the Supreme Court doesn't hear everything, obviously, and the cases that it does hear, "timing and political climate" usually play a role in how and when they decide to hear a case.

Given everything going on with immigration these days, could you IMAGINE if Juicy Joe turned into the Roe v. Wade or Brown v. Board of Ed, in immigration rights?  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
On 4/30/2019 at 4:32 PM, Giselle said:

Even Joe's mother is a deadbeat.

She's filing chapter 13 bankruptcy. She has over $1,000,000 in debt.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/joe-giudice-mom-bankruptcy-million-debt-deportation-drama/

Guess maybe they should have thought twice about giving Tre and Joe the $10k per month they were giving them back when they were filing for bankruptcy and on their fraud spree?  Of course, now that Tre is out of jail and seems to be doing ok, you'd think that since fambly is soooo super important, especially to ITALIANS like her, she'd you know, help her MIL out.  But, hey, why let that get in the way of a new purse or something?

On 5/7/2019 at 4:40 AM, Giselle said:

Good.  You want to be on tv going on and on about how Italian you are for years, making your wine and sauce and how you do this because you're Italian, that because Italy, but then you want to cry because all your criming results in you . . . being sent to Italy? I thought that was pretty much the point of your existence? You're ITALIAN! Why are you now bitching about the hardship it will be to be in Italy? Yeah, yeah, away from your family and all, but, well, you could have applied for your citizenship during between the ages of 18 and 40ish.  Plus, you know, not crimed.  

• Love 13
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, Giselle said:

Even Joe's mother is a deadbeat.

She's filing chapter 13 bankruptcy. She has over $1,000,000 in debt.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/joe-giudice-mom-bankruptcy-million-debt-deportation-drama/

How does one even GET over a million in credit?  My husband and I make good money and I can't figure out how I would even acquire that much debt unless it is in real estate or something.

ETA ok I do see that most of it is mortgage payments, so that makes some sense.  Of course, 100,000 in credit card bills, come on!

I am actually hoping Joe is NOT deported because I think Teresa wants him gone!  I don't think she cares about her daughters' feelings, really.  I think she is excited that he will be gone and she can snag a new guy.  If he stays, she is stuck with him!  So I hope he stays and she is MISERABLE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

How does one even GET over a million in credit?  My husband and I make good money and I can't figure out how I would even acquire that much debt unless it is in real estate or something.

ETA ok I do see that most of it is mortgage payments, so that makes some sense.  Of course, 100,000 in credit card bills, come on!

I am actually hoping Joe is NOT deported because I think Teresa wants him gone!  I don't think she cares about her daughters' feelings, really.  I think she is excited that he will be gone and she can snag a new guy.  If he stays, she is stuck with him!  So I hope he stays and she is MISERABLE.

Even if he stays I think she's done with him. She won't divorce him right away but a year or two down the road... Oh yeah.

• Love 4

Re: Joe’s mother’s bankruptcy. My husband and I have accumulated some wealth through the years by working hard and doing the right things (saving, investing, wise decisions). We have always paid off our credit cards every month for almost 45 years. We have a $20,000 limit on two cards. So I cannot even imagine how one accumulates $100,000 in credit card debt. If we go on a trip to Europe, we notify our cc companies so that when unusual expenses start posting, they don’t try to call to alert us as they do when we’re in the states. If we charge an unusual amount in one day (as when I can get my husband out once a year to buy a new wardrobe-ha), our cc company always calls us to make sure our cards weren’t stolen. What the hell is wrong with these people? Oh, yeah. They’re criminals and grifters. 

• Love 3
On 5/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, Giselle said:

27 former immigration judges and members of the Board of Immigration Appeals filed a motion in Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice’s pending appeal, detailing the reasons why they support Joe not being deported.

https://theblast.com/rhonj-teresa-joe-giudice-deportation-support/amp/

Seriously, who are these judges and members of the immigration board? They have so much on their plate but they’re going to take time to weigh in on this?

Now sure how many of the 27 are current judges vs. how many are on the immigration board. However, these people have a huge workload (going back years) so my personal assumption is that one or two got invested and got the rest to sign on to this.

Personally, I’m conflicted about Joe staying in the country (I think Joe and Teresa are unrepentant criminals who, even after jail time for both, neither still took accountability or cared about the people they ripped off who never got their money back). Further, he had multiple opportunities to make himself a legal citizen.

For totally wrong reasons it would be entertaining if he got to remain in the country since Teresa wants him gone so she can get rid of him

• Love 7