Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Except for the finance-career part, we are so similar (though I'm also pretty awesome with a spreadsheet, if I do say so)! I screwed up royally in my 20s, out of a combination of things: ignorance (not the IQ kind but more the "no one taught me this" kind; I've lived outside of my parents' homes since I was 19 and have developed--for better or worse--an "I can handle it myself" attitude); the irresponsibility innate with the age; probably some weird artist-type sense of rebellion; and maybe even a head-in-the-sand mentality. With no safety net, I tried the best I could to undo it and often, admittedly, made it worse. Today, I am so not that. I still have flight-of-fancy moments but the only debt I have now is a car payment (no Lexus for me--just a Hyundai Santa Fe!), a mortgage with a great interest rate due to my now-stellar credit (who'd've ever guessed?!), and maybe $2,000 total in CC bills (although...thanks, busted water heater just this week for adding to that!). I will by no means get myself into that state ever again. I mean, a few months ago, I flat-out forgot to pay the mortgage before the late fee happened. But it's very telling (to me, anyway) that my friends actually laughed in absolute shock that I let it happen (and I still have no idea what the hell? Whoops).

In a general "on-my-TV sense," I like Joe and Teresa--especially compared to the others on the show. But come on now--what in the holy hell is wrong with a nice Honda, for corn's sake?!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

I see absolutely nothing admirable or endearing about teresa....as far as I can see, she has has always presented herself as an ignorant, arrogant, vulgar, jealous prima dona who made the choice to put her grifter lifestyle on national tv before, during, and after serving time as a felon. I would have liked to have seen a revamped NJ and was fully prepared to give that a try, but not with that vainglorious bimbo once again holding court and pimping out her dawters.

• Love 11

Yeah, well, tomato, toMAHto, I guess. I like watching her on TV. And I only said I find her ability not to break down in a crisis to be admirable. People are multifaceted; even history's most violent criminals embodied positive traits somewhere (John Wayne Gacy volunteered at children's hospitals...though I'm hard-pressed to come up with anything positive about Albert Fish). Acknowledging those is not the same as endorsing that person's crimes.

• Love 3

John Wayne Gacy volunteered at children's hospitals.

That's so that serial killer pedophile could get close to his targets. And he was a clown at kids parties for the same reason.

And Hitler liked puppies and could paint pictures. 

WTF.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5

I watched both parts of the WWHL with Tre and I gotta say that every time she blew her love love love kisses at the camera it just looked so phony. Does she think that the girls of Cell Block H are buying that, she was done with them the second she walked out of the gate.

Edited by ParkCirclegirl
  • Love 3
Teresa is still lying to her daughters?  Mommy is writing a book about being in prison?

​The ease with which Teresa lies to her children (especially Audriana) is scary. How is it better for a child to believe that their mother chose a job over being with them, instead of just trusting them with the truth? I'll be shocked if at least one of those girls doesn't turn out to be majorly messed up in some way, considering the sociopath they have as a parent.

• Love 7

The ease with which Teresa lies to her children (especially Audriana) is scary. How is it better for a child to believe that their mother chose a job over being with them, instead of just trusting them with the truth? I'll be shocked if at least one of those girls doesn't turn out to be majorly messed up in some way, considering the sociopath they have as a parent.

Hello Melania.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4
That's so that serial killer pedophile could get close to his targets. And he was a clown at kids parties for the same reason.

Yeah...but no. That's absolutely incorrect; that part of his life was pretty much separate from the murder part (your Hitler info actually makes a great example of how this works--and isn't there a name for when people online invoke Hitler's name at the first sign of misunderstanding?). His victims did not come from hospitals (or parties).  

We are in agreeement with our respective "WTF?"s though.

My point (which I thought went without saying--silly me): People--even criminals--are not typically all good or all bad in every aspect of everything ever. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

What's Teresa's good side?

I'm not suggesting she's serial killer level evil, I just see her as...at best she's useless, neutral because she's as dumb as she wants me to believe and she's a product. I can't see anything positive.

So, what's her good? And how can you read it as genuine and not just PR, something crafted to offset the table flipping, family fights, and multiple criminal convictions?

• Love 2

Bolding mine

I'm not suggesting she's serial killer level evil, I just see her as...at best she's useless, neutral because she's as dumb as she wants me to believe and she's a product. I can't see anything positive.

So, what's her good? And how can you read it as genuine and not just PR, something crafted to offset the table flipping, family fights, and multiple criminal convictions?

I see more negatives, especially when I consider how many businesses and proprietors and workers were ripped off because the Giudices couldn't live within their means. And that's being kind. Actually, they're thieves, imho.

The only positive I can think of is that she can be mildly entertaining. But, to me, that's balanced out by her exposing her children to the fickle nature of reality tv. Then Tre pushed Gia even further into "fame" territory. Those music vids? I think Gia, all the girls really, were over sexualized in those.

And I don't think those actions did Melania any favors either.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 1

After wandering from NY and NJ, I moved on to the Housewives of BH.  Today, though, I began wondering what was going on with Teresa now that she's sprung, so I'm back in NJ enjoying your comments! 

After reading only this page, I still find myself torn.  Teresa hurt a whole lot of people, from her children all the way down to people she will never meet, many of whom have suffered far more than she has in prison.  That fact cannot be minimized.  Her children were able to eat well in her absence, but other children from whom T. and Joe stole may not have been that fortunate.

On the other hand, there is a kindness about Teresa, part of it religious in origin and part of it stemming from her heart.  To summon up, it's that old phrase, "Nobody is all bad."  Furthermore, I totally agree that T. is short on intelligence or has a slight mental deficiency.  My guess is that, among other things, she may be dyslexic.  I have a loved one who suffers very mild dyslexia, and it can be a problem occasionally.

I hope that T's life turns around, but I lack the same wishes for Joe.  I hope he runs into some 300-lb. sex-starved bullies who think he's a cute little thing  and has some memorable adventures which, given his infidelities to Teresa, will be justice served.  He's been a lousy, lousy husband and not much better as a father, and I'm delighted that he'll have some time to think.

• Love 2

Well, I don't know the woman but I have no reason to believe that there's not one good thing about her based on the fraction of her life I am exposed to. You kind of said it yourself: "I can't see anything positive." But positives could be there somewhere in what we don't see, which is a lot. Positive is relative, also; my postives may not be yours, and there isn't a damn thing wrong with that. And how do I know anyone anywhere isn't crafting a persona to offset negative qualities? I don't. I trust, but I don't know. I've not flipped a table, but I've thrown a glass and slapped someone's face. I've fought with my family (and they fought back with me, just as hers did). I'm not all bad. I'll admit to being devoid of criminal charges, but even the people I know who have a few under their belts are not all bad through and through. Almost no one is, and I'd venture to guess that Teresa is included in "almost no one." I mean, as an example, I might make a big donation to an animal shelter (good)...then go to work and snap at someone just because I'm cranky (bad. But probably well deserved). 

My point was not to force other people to acknowledge what her "good" is; I'm just positing that it is. 

Edited by TattleTeeny

Yeah...but no. That's absolutely incorrect; that part of his life was pretty much separate from the murder part (your Hitler info actually makes a great example of how this works--and isn't there a name for when people online invoke Hitler's name at the first sign of misunderstanding?). His victims did not come from hospitals (or parties).  

We are in agreeement with our respective "WTF?"s though.

My point (which I thought went without saying--silly me): People--even criminals--are not typically all good or all bad in every aspect of everything ever. 

TattleTeeny's right about the John Wayne Gacy thing. He didn't cull his many victims from being a clown at children's parties (I believe they were mostly from his construction business? and those he believed nobody would spend much time looking for).

And yes - Hitler liked dogs. Killed Blondie his favorite Alsatian and her puppies before he killed himself (feel bad for the dogs - USA could have probably found them good anonymous homes). The world would be a much better place (see millions dead) if only he was a better painter. Confused as how this comes up in a conversation about the Giudice's though. But we all seem to agree on the WTF are they thinking.

• Love 1

I don't like Teresa but I find her entertaining. I don't think she's a good person, but I don't really care? There are people who won't be satisfied until she's living in a cardboard box but I can't be bothered to manifest that much ill will towards a vapid reality tv star with limited influence.

Yep, give me trainwreck to watch any old time.  

• Love 2

I don't like Teresa but I find her entertaining. I don't think she's a good person, but I don't really care? There are people who won't be satisfied until she's living in a cardboard box but I can't be bothered to manifest that much ill will towards a vapid reality tv star with limited influence.

Ha! So true.

I feel no need to see her living in a cardboard box, but readily admit to some ill will over here. It's not just her - I just really don't like con-artists. She's actually not anywhere near the worst offenders on my list - but she just compounds her mistake by the continual denials, self-promotion (though can't really fault her for that given she does need money) and seeming need for material things. Her bitching about not being able to save for her kid's college fund always makes me giggle.

I do find her husband and Milania entertaining - her not so much though.

• Love 1

I'm just about pretty much with you there. Honestly, I can say I know people in real life who I find worse than Teresa.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

I have never found her likeable or entertaining, even back in season one I found her dull and screechy.  I didn't find the "cleansy" sort of Tre-isms to be cute, stuff like that is grating to me.  Then, it came out that she was a criminal.  And then it came out that she was lying about being one, and the stuff they pulled with their tenants, screwing all the people who helped build their house out of money, etc.  Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I don't find there to be much redeemable for Teresa.  

That said, I'm sure there are good qualities to her.  Her kids really do seem to love her, so while I would make different choices as a parent, she is an engaged, hands on mom.  I'm sure there's other stuff, I don't see it, and she doesn't really make me want to dig to find it.  

I don't know that I manifest any energy towards her either way.  If the topic comes up, then, yeah, this is what I think about it.  I don't feel she really gets what she did, I do not want to see her back on tv, as it seems to be rewarding her for being a criminal and it's a slap in the face to the people who did nothing wrong, but got screwed by the Guidices.  However, I don't put any effort into thinking about her one way or the other, if it's not in front of me.  And, more and more, I go out of my way to make sure she isn't in front of me.  I won't be tuning in to RHONJ because she'll be on.  

And, you know, maybe that's really the biggest punishment, or the one that will get to Teresa the most.  When she realizes that she's once again become irrelevant and her 15 mins are up and she has to figure out how to move on just like the people she screwed did.  Only, those people likely don't think they "deserve" Chanel and Hermes, they were just trying to feed their kids.  Who is going to care that Teresa can no longer have her Versace plates?

• Love 8

Ha! So true.

I feel no need to see her living in a cardboard box, but readily admit to some ill will over here. It's not just her - I just really don't like con-artists. She's actually not anywhere near the worst offenders on my list - but she just compounds her mistake by the continual denials, self-promotion (though can't really fault her for that given she does need money) and seeming need for material things. Her bitching about not being able to save for her kid's college fund always makes me giggle.

I would have liked to have seen Teresa and Joe returned to their roots pre-mansion.  Watching them rebuild from that would have been interesting-this is kind of like getting to have way too much of a helping hand.  They managed to steal and get their ill gotten gain at a very reduced price.   I guess it will take the viewing public to reject her for the faucet to be turned down and eventually off.

Ha! So true.

I would have liked to have seen Teresa and Joe returned to their roots pre-mansion.  Watching them rebuild from that would have been interesting-this is kind of like getting to have way too much of a helping hand.  They managed to steal and get their ill gotten gain at a very reduced price.   I guess it will take the viewing public to reject her for the faucet to be turned down and eventually off.

• Love 4

Ha! So true.

I'm actually new to RHONJ having just finally decided to watch it on Hulu.  I'm on Season 4 and I hate myself for feeling this way but I do find Juicy entertaining as hell.  Tre, not so much.  

And of course, it amazes me the shell game most of them seem to play.  I can't for the life of me understand how these idiots decide to buy these huge mansions on either ill gotten money or they banked on making a boatload from their reality show fame.  The mansions are so damn gaudy.  Rich and Kathy's house (before they moved into their mansion) looks so much more inviting and maintainable.  

Saw the tabloids in the supermarket this AM.....Life & Style says teresa is preggers...with a boy...just as juicy is about to go to 'college'...

ain't that touchin'

not

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the reasoning behind this latest bit of famewhoring

where's that puke emoticon when you need it?

• Love 5

Saw the tabloids in the supermarket this AM.....Life & Style says teresa is preggers...with a boy...just as juicy is about to go to 'college'...

ain't that touchin'

not

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the reasoning behind this latest bit of famewhoring

where's that puke emoticon when you need it?

She's only been home for a hot second and the tabloids already have a confirmed pregnancy and gender? How many times have they pulled out this same rumor over the years?

It looks like Joe will be headed to Ft. Dix, not a short distance from where they live. I do feel bad for the girls, now they have to visit the other parent in prison ater spending a year visiting their mom in prison. That has to mess with the heads of kids, whether they are 5 or 15.  

Pregnant? Dear lord say it ain't so.

Doubtful. Didn't they have to do IVF last time? I seem to remember that Grandpop Guidice was offering some kind of prize for a grandson, so they did IVF and had a girl. And stiffed the gyno who did the procedure 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2

Juicy was told he had to attend college on a government scholarship for 41 months. If he plays well with others and gets "good time" gold stars when would he have enough units to graduate?

True & Juicy have denied the baby rumors but if true, it would have made a good story line.

This has been brought up before but I don't remember answer -- Will Tre be allowed to visit Joe in jail since she is a convicted felon? (Oh, I love writing "convicted felon" in reference to her.) I remember one episode in one of the prison shows where one of two incarcerated brothers was being released. They didn't want it to happen cuz they would never see each other in person again. Because he was a convicted felon, he wasn't allowed to visit the still imprisoned brother, which I think was for murder. It may be based on severity of crime.

• Love 2

Hey, I know it sounds like a test question but can anybody answer it?

Teresa "Convicted Felon" Gudice  got out early so I was wondering when Juicy is eligible to graduate.

I seem to remember having this discussion when Tre went to the slammer. Someone correct me, but because it's federal, he has to do 85% of his time.  So he is still looking at 3 years. Three years is a LONG time. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2

I seem to remember having this discussion when Tre went to the slammer. Someone correct me, but because it's federal, he has to do 85% of his time.  So he is still looking at 3 years. Three years is a LONG time. 

Thanks.

• Love 1

Drove past their house about 6:15 and lots of activity there. 2 unmarked cop cars across the street sitting on the grass offf the road. Also a bunch of no parking , temporary signs so no one can park by the house. I cant imagine what they are feeling. I feel bad for them.

• Love 3

Drove past their house about 6:15 and lots of activity there. 2 unmarked cop cars across the street sitting on the grass offf the road. Also a bunch of no parking , temporary signs so no one can park by the house. I cant imagine what they are feeling. I feel bad for them.

I feel bad for the kids and grandparents but not Tre and Juicy.

• Love 8

I don't feel a tiny bit sorry for either one of those despicable grifters. I feel sorry for those poor children who have parents who "love" them but have provided no guidance as to ethical, moral, considerate or compassionate behavior. Those are attributes that we spent years instilling in our two children. I also feel sorry for the hardworking people who were cheated out of their deserved payments and the people who lived in the ghetto apartment buildings these sub-humans owned. I wish they'd both gotten 50 years in prison. Perhaps another family who knows how to live a good, moral life could adopt them.

• Love 12

Read an article linked on Yahoo. This, "Joe also gave his wife, Teresa, a hug and a kiss outside their home in front of Bravo cameras as the couple got in the backseat of the car taking them to Fort Dix." says it all. Of course Bravo cameras were there.

• Love 3

A poster after my own heart. My BF is sorry he ever showed me where they live. The funny part is that it still thrills me to do this every once in a while, even though the view I get is absolutely no different than the establishing shot the show always uses.

This article says Joe will be deported. It's from a real newspaper from around these parts but seems not very detailed or even well written.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/2016/03/23/montville-man-husband-real-housewives-star-imprisoned-deported/82180518/

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

This article says Joe will be deported. It's from a real newspaper from around these parts but seems not very detailed or even well written.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/2016/03/23/montville-man-husband-real-housewives-star-imprisoned-deported/82180518/

He may very well be deported. However, that article is incorrect. Joe is not an illegal immigrant. He's a resident alien with a green card. Actually the government could deport him even if he was a naturalized citizen. The government has denaturalized individuals who have lied in their citizenship applications or been part of an anti American subversive group. These two elements are what the government typically uses to denaturalize all of those former Nazis that snuck into the US after WWII. They can denaturalize you if you got your citizenship through military service and were later dishonorably discharged. They could also presumably denaturalize a citizen for treason.

• Love 3

Oh, I know all of that, and I knew that deportation has always been a possibility. This article's headline, however, says he will be, while the rest of it is crappily written and vague. I mean, maybe he will but I haven't seen anything else say that it was a definite (not that I've been looking).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

So-- the day after her loving hubby goes to prison, she goes walking in a park looking sad and talking on the phone, crying. And photographers just happened to be there. She's not at home taking care of her grieving "beautiful" daughters? If the term "fame whore" applied to anyone other than Brandi Glanville, it absolutely applies to this person. I get that she has to try to support her children because her husband (and she) were such grifters and so irresponsible in regards to their children and their bills and their obligations to other people but holy cow. Has she learned nothing from their punishments? Apparently not.

• Love 6

So-- the day after her loving hubby goes to prison, she goes walking in a park looking sad and talking on the phone, crying. And photographers just happened to be there. She's not at home taking care of her grieving "beautiful" daughters? If the term "fame whore" applied to anyone other than Brandi Glanville, it absolutely applies to this person. I get that she has to try to support her children because her husband (and she) were such grifters and so irresponsible in regards to their children and their bills and their obligations to other people but holy cow. Has she learned nothing from their punishments? Apparently not.

(edited)

I really don't think a photo of a person in the park indicates much more than a person in a park. I'm not saying your assessments are true or false, just that it's impossible to glean those assessments from a photo. Not to mention, I'm sure she's not the first, last, or only person who takes a walk or something when shit happens.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6

So it looks like Teresa can move ahead with her nonsense lawsuit against her BK attorney. 

I assume his insurance company will likely settle out of court for an amount less than what it would cost to defend the lawsuit in court. Unfortunately that's pretty common. 

Maybe she shouldn't be counting those chickens quite yet though. The attorney the BK court had appointed to represent her creditors filed a motion to re-open the BK to claim any amounts she's awarded to go toward paying back her creditors. Ouch...

• Love 2

I don't really see how she can win this lawsuit, though.  On any of that paperwork, she had to sign that she reviewed the information and it was all true and correct.  So, she was saying that she went over all of the information and she is agreeing that ALL of the assets were included in the list.  How can she now say that the lawyer is to blame for leaving them out?  

Also, the bankruptcy wasn't the only thing she was indicted for, it may have gotten the ball rolling, but it wasn't the only issue.  There was a long line of fraud going back years.  If she was complicit in all of that, how can she suddenly be all "I dunno!" (in a little girl voice) when it comes to the bankruptcy?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, smores said:

I don't really see how she can win this lawsuit, though.  On any of that paperwork, she had to sign that she reviewed the information and it was all true and correct.  So, she was saying that she went over all of the information and she is agreeing that ALL of the assets were included in the list.  How can she now say that the lawyer is to blame for leaving them out?  

Also, the bankruptcy wasn't the only thing she was indicted for, it may have gotten the ball rolling, but it wasn't the only issue.  There was a long line of fraud going back years.  If she was complicit in all of that, how can she suddenly be all "I dunno!" (in a little girl voice) when it comes to the bankruptcy?

She didn't know what she was signing, of course.

• Love 1

Let's say she actually does win the case and the judge agrees with her that the bankruptcy lawyer failed to do her duty (I disagree strongly, but, for argument's sake).  The bankruptcy was never discharged, so she actually DOES owe those debts.  Why is there even a question as to whether or not the money would go to the people who were named in the bankruptcy or not? 

• Love 2