Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I'm guessing one of her parents was behind the Lexus, which is probably leased. I think they live with her, so they probably have minimal living expenses and retirement money.

Interesting: http://jezebel.com/um-how-did-teresa-giudices-husband-afford-this-brand-n-1749485045

Makes more sense to me that the lawyer bought the car, rather than the parents. It's quite possible that the fame of being her attorney and acting as the family's pseudo therapist and best friend so as to grab air time has led to this lawyer's practice becoming more popular in NJ and he's getting a ton of business from other paying clients-- and hence he is "thanking" her with an 88k car. It's been a long time since I looked back at the ethical rules though, and I feel like this may be close to the boundary of what an attorney can do for a current client. 

But the lawyer buying the car makes more sense than the parents, given that her dad was something like a cobbler before he retired. I'm sure he did ok, but it's not the kind of profession where you're likely to retire with a huge 401k or pension; plus he's been ill so while he may be saving money living with Teresa, he's likely paying for his doctors/drugs etc. Unlike his and son in law, it doesn't seem like the father did shady things to afford himself the biggest mansions money could buy, so an almost 100k car for a 70+ yr old man -- even leased -- may be pushing it.

• Love 2
The only thing good about the media blitz and congratulatory articles following Teresa's release is knowing that Caroline Manzo is seething.

and I still like Tre better than Caroline.

Yep, this trumps Lauren's big expensive wedding in every possible way. No doubt the media is camped out in front of Chateau Fugly Guidice tonight,

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 3

Makes more sense to me that the lawyer bought the car, rather than the parents. It's quite possible that the fame of being her attorney and acting as the family's pseudo therapist and best friend so as to grab air time has led to this lawyer's practice becoming more popular in NJ and he's getting a ton of business from other paying clients-- and hence he is "thanking" her with an 88k car. It's been a long time since I looked back at the ethical rules though, and I feel like this may be close to the boundary of what an attorney can do for a current client. 

But the lawyer buying the car makes more sense than the parents, given that her dad was something like a cobbler before he retired. I'm sure he did ok, but it's not the kind of profession where you're likely to retire with a huge 401k or pension; plus he's been ill so while he may be saving money living with Teresa, he's likely paying for his doctors/drugs etc. Unlike his and son in law, it doesn't seem like the father did shady things to afford himself the biggest mansions money could buy, so an almost 100k car for a 70+ yr old man -- even leased -- may be pushing it.

Or they are funneling money through their lawyer by way of his  "fees" and he is buying (or leasing) a car with the money and gifting it to them. Just another way to get around the courts, the IRS and their responsibilities

• Love 10

She's looking skinny - does that mean the cooks didn't use her Fabulicious! cookbooks, or they did???

Who knows what she's hiding under that ridiculous fucking peplum.

I am so completely disgusted by these idiots I don't know where to begin. So thanks to all who have been able to put better words to my vitriol.

I was ready to "watch what happens" when tre was released. Now? After the posing, the gloating bloated attorney, the Lexus w/ the bow, the disgusting Joe (I guess I missed the "smiling" Joe), the return to the ostentatious house, the, the, the EVERYTHING!!!

It's too much. Fuck her. Fuck Joe. Fuck the attorney. Fuck the perverted system that allows these low-life grifters to carry on as if nothing happened.

Fuck the system that allows Theresa her, Hi honey I'm home, closeup. Gah!

• Love 16

I don't think the parents bought the car or Joe.  The parents don't have the money and I highly doubt Joe does (and you know he can't get a loan given his credit), even with the Bravo 'specials'.  It's more than likely a lease signed for by some stupid devoted fan of the inner circle or the lawyer or a Lexus dealer.  Some deal was made and we'll know better if the dealer's name shows up on the plate next season of RHNJ.  Just like it did when she had the two Mercedes.  

In any event, I still find it soooo repulsive.  We've never seen remorse from either Tre or Joe, and I doubt we'll ever will.  And sadly, her fans will continue to buy her cooking books and no doubt the book that will be out next year that chronicles her months in jail.  And people will tune in to see her life after Joe goes away.  She will continue to live her somewhat lavish lifestyle in the big stucco box and lament about Joe being 'away'.  Her kids will continue their privileged lifestyles while 'good' people who she and her husband ripped off will probably struggle to make up for her theft.  And that includes all of us because when people steal, the rest of us pay to make up the difference - whether it be charge cards, mortgage loans or taxes.  Tre and Joe will never get that because they have no moral conscience.

• Love 15

Hell no. This one man jury thinks her sentence in terms of simple public opinion should have her horrid nasty thieving rotten ass in stocks for another several months followed by tooth brush cleaning of the toilet of every person she bilked followed by a forced teeth brushing. Tar and feathers followed by the resurrection of a good old fashion witch trial (she's a witch I say). I hope fate hands her every bad chance and piece of bad luck a person could get. I hope every time she walks down the street and does her usual mouth breathing a bird shits in it. I hope every home she visits has a dog that dry humps her leg until it causes rug burn. I hope she steps in dog shit every time she talks a walk down a sidewalk . I hope she gets lice. I hope she is surrounded in ife by blunt toddlers who laugh and point at her bobble head and say "you're ugly!" I hope she gets stuck in an elevator for days with Yolanda Foster, Nene Leakes and Vicki Gunvalson. I hope before she dies she realizes exactly what her ringmaster Andy Cohen thinks of her past cashing checks. And I hope that as she tries to sell the strong martyr who overcame it comes out she offered herself in jail in exchange for privileges and was turned down. Repeatedly. And I hope that she has to spend the rest of her life forced to pretend to a happy marriage to the ape that will hopefully soon be dragging his knuckles past the door of the big house where he belongs. Not the one they stole.

Uumm. Well. Okay. Damn?

Haha!

• Love 5

But that really only takes them to 2020. What do they intend to do in 2025 or 2035??

My guess is the bitch is already planning on pimping out Gia into a suitably moneyed marriage in hopes of keeping the jooooooodeeeechay 'dynasty' going and herself taking on the role of materfamilia....her delusional arrogance knows no bounds...

• Love 7

Page 6 has an interesting article

http://pagesix.com/2015/12/24/teresa-giudices-out-of-jail-present-is-a-new-lexus/

"The Giudices have so far paid more than half of the $414,588 they owe the feds in court-ordered restitution for conspiracy and fraud, but still have a substantial amount yet to pay off, one source familiar with the case told The Post.

"The expensive new SUV will certainly raise the eyebrows of Jersey probation officials and maybe investigators with the US Attorney’s Office, all of whom will want to know who owns it and who paid for it, another source said. The Giudices are on a restitution payment schedule that’s “meant to only leave the defendants with money for food, shelter and other necessities,” the source stressed.

Still, the reality power couple may well be able to afford a fancy new ride, given the financial irons they appear to have in the fire. That’s in addition to whatever Bravo is cooking up, and Teresa’s upcoming memoir, “Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again.”"

Article also says that Bravo cameras were rolling to capture the homecoming, or, as Melissa Gorga put it: the Christmas "miracle."

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 6

Or they are funneling money through their lawyer by way of his  "fees" and he is buying (or leasing) a car with the money and gifting it to them. Just another way to get around the courts, the IRS and their responsibilities

if the attorney is participating in that, he clearly doesn't care about his law license or his freedom.   Helping clients avoid restitution is a guaranteed ride to disbarment ville with a stay in the gray bar hotel.

If they are on a payment schedule but still have enough to even lease a new lexus then the payment schedule needs to be redone.    That was a stupid ass move by the Gs to have her picked up in such a vehicle.   They clearly still do not get it that people WATCH these shows.   I mean they know they do, but they don't realize what millions of people watching actually means.    

Or they are funneling money through their lawyer by way of his  "fees" and he is buying (or leasing) a car with the money and gifting it to them. Just another way to get around the courts, the IRS and their responsibilities

if the attorney is participating in that, he clearly doesn't care about his law license or his freedom.   Helping clients avoid restitution is a guaranteed ride to disbarment ville with a stay in the gray bar hotel.

If they are on a payment schedule but still have enough to even lease a new lexus then the payment schedule needs to be redone.    That was a stupid ass move by the Gs to have her picked up in such a vehicle.   They clearly still do not get it that people WATCH these shows.   I mean they know they do, but they don't realize what millions of people watching actually means.    

• Love 7

And they should be moved out of that hideous mcmansion into lesser digs (an apartment over a pizza shop maybe) and the proceeds from the sale of said mcmansion should be used to help with restitution.

These people are disgusting.

• Love 12

Bolding mine

Page 6 has an interesting article

http://pagesix.com/2015/12/24/teresa-giudices-out-of-jail-present-is-a-new-lexus/

"The Giudices have so far paid more than half of the $414,588 they owe the feds in court-ordered restitution for conspiracy and fraud, but still have a substantial amount yet to pay off, one source familiar with the case told The Post.

"The expensive new SUV will certainly raise the eyebrows of Jersey probation officials and maybe investigators with the US Attorney’s Office, all of whom will want to know who owns it and who paid for it, another source said. The Giudices are on a restitution payment schedule that’s “meant to only leave the defendants with money for food, shelter and other necessities,” the source stressed.

Still, the reality power couple may well be able to afford a fancy new ride, given the financial irons they appear to have in the fire. That’s in addition to whatever Bravo is cooking up, and Teresa’s upcoming memoir, “Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again.”"

Article also says that Bravo cameras were rolling to capture the homecoming, or, as Melissa Gorga put it: the Christmas "miracle."

Wonder what kind of "Christmas Miracle" the people they stole from are experiencing. And have experienced in years past.

I'm glad they don't have a savvy PR person. I hope all this hoopla surrounding this "miracle" bites them in the ass.

• Love 3

My guess is the bitch is already planning on pimping out Gia into a suitably moneyed marriage in hopes of keeping the jooooooodeeeechay 'dynasty' going and herself taking on the role of materfamilia....her delusional arrogance knows no bounds...

LOL!!!!   Who is suitably moneyed marriage material for Gia, I wonder???  In reality teevee land, the Jersey Shore and Gotti man-children are way tool old for her unless they want to roll that way.  Honestly, the Romani boys on the TLC show Arranged would be very suitable in many ways as their paternalistic cultures are so similar and they live in NYC.  The main problem is that Gia is "gadji"  or non-Romani female and the boys aren't even allowed to talk to non-Romani girls.  

• Love 1

LOL!!!!   Who is suitably moneyed marriage material for Gia, I wonder???  In reality teevee land, the Jersey Shore and Gotti man-children are way tool old for her unless they want to roll that way.  Honestly, the Romani boys on the TLC show Arranged would be very suitable in many ways as their paternalistic cultures are so similar and they live in NYC.  The main problem is that Gia is "gadji"  or non-Romani female and the boys aren't even allowed to talk to non-Romani girls.

HAH!! Not to mention that tre would absolutely blow a gasket when her pwecious dawter had to move in with the in-laws (thus severely limiting tre's ability to get her puss in every shot) but would also be expected to wait on her in-laws AND take orders from her husband AND cook AND clean house - not just tell a maid what to do, but actually clean - AND wear skirts all the time.....I like the Romani family on Arranged too much to wish  Gia on any of them. BUT, it would be a total hoot seeing her (and the invisible tre) trying to cope with what would be expected in such a lifestyle!

• Love 2

HAH!! Not to mention that tre would absolutely blow a gasket when her pwecious dawter had to move in with the in-laws (thus severely limiting tre's ability to get her puss in every shot) but would also be expected to wait on her in-laws AND take orders from her husband AND cook AND clean house - not just tell a maid what to do, but actually clean - AND wear skirts all the time.....I like the Romani family on Arranged too much to wish  Gia on any of them. BUT, it would be a total hoot seeing her (and the invisible tre) trying to cope with what would be expected in such a lifestyle!

LOL!  I like the parents far more than the sons and Gia would be a lot of them.  You're correct in that Tre does hire out for people to do a lot of her housekeeping and no one is sure if she can even cook so maybe even that too.  I didn't know the girls wear skirts all the time, I'll have to pay more attention!  True, Tre would hate not to be front and center and have to have the husband's family take over Gia life.

The Manzos actually might be more like the Arranged family.  Caro does everything herself, I'm sure, and we know that her boys do nothing but she was fretting trying to teach Lauren things.   

• Love 1

They're just effing themselves and kidding themselves with that new Lexus SUV - no one else. They're trying to make it clear that their lifestyle has not been hindered in any way. Meanwhile, Joe just had to turn over a Maserati this summer bc they still had $400k in restitution payments and while Bravo fronted them $200k in return for a tell-all, they couldn't come up with the rest so the Maserati and shore house together probably covered about $200k. Then they were slapped by a lien on their house this fall from the IRS - they owe $500k in back taxes. Not to mention the $13 million in other debt that is still with them because their bankruptcy petition was denied. Not to mention their house has been in foreclosure more than once.

Typically someone with those types of debts isn't running out to be a new luxury SUV.

They're too stupid to understand it PLUS they feel like Bravo will pay their way for the rest of their lives. Don't get me wrong -- Bravo is going to pay their way for at least 3-5 more seasons, I'd say -- as Theresa can prattle on about everything she learned in prison and how it changed her for a season or 2; then a season or 2 re how hard it is to be a single parent with Joe away "at college;" and then dragged on for another season or two with some fabricated Gorga drama. But that really only takes them to 2020. What do they intend to do in 2025 or 2035??

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

Isn't this the woman who was trying to elicit sympathy for being unable to put any money away for her children's college? WTF. That car could have paid for at least a year or two. There's no way they could have leased it - they have no credit. God forbid Teresa rolls in a Honda CRX.

• Love 2

I'm glad Teresa's so stupid and arrogant. This Lexus doesn't just have a big red bow on top of it, it has the middle finger. I hope the feds, her fraud victims (past and future) will give this a lot of thought. https://www.yahoo.com/tv/teresa-giudice-receives-brand-lexus-174600261.html

As for Gia et al, why should she save any money? Teresa has already found the cash cow for them called "reality television". She can marry some day, sure, but only if Bravo is turning it into a series.

Teresa's lucrative career as a "tv star" combined with her lucrative career as a "writer" are just depressing, particularly when you think of people with actual, you know, talent, who are struggling to succeed in either one of those things. But .."The right amount of looks+vulgarity, stupidity, and conflict" oh + "Andy Cohen and Bravo"-- (Plus "luck" and people who consider themselves "her fans"). I guess that is a substitute for any kind of talent. 

• Love 12

I'm glad Teresa's so stupid and arrogant. This Lexus doesn't just have a big red bow on top of it, it has the middle finger. I hope the feds, her fraud victims (past and future) will give this a lot of thought. https://www.yahoo.com/tv/teresa-giudice-receives-brand-lexus-174600261.html

As for Gia et al, why should she save any money? Teresa has already found the cash cow for them called "reality television". She can marry some day, sure, but only if Bravo is turning it into a series.

Teresa's lucrative career as a "tv star" combined with her lucrative career as a "writer" are just depressing, particularly when you think of people with actual, you know, talent, who are struggling to succeed in either one of those things. But .."The right amount of looks+vulgarity, stupidity, and conflict" oh + "Andy Cohen and Bravo"-- (Plus "luck" and people who consider themselves "her fans"). I guess that is a substitute for any kind of talent.

It does seem somewhat pathological. I'm actually fascinated (didn't watch TCI nor will anything upcoming though). Does Teresa think that maintaining her "fabulicious" lifestyle is what she thinks her fans want to see or just what she's determined to hold onto (no matter that we all now know it was total bullshit from the get go). Any psych professionals on the board? As I quoted to above board - to me it just doesn't seem like a realistic long-term plan.

• Love 3

The more things change the more they stay the same.

True, dat....more's the shame

But, stupid is as stupid does and this woman has GOT to be the epitome of stupid....add that to arrogance and vulgarity and I can not for the life of me figure out what anyone sees in her that could be in any way construed as 'admirable'.....in her case, definitely NOT

• Love 8

The only way I see them holding onto that house is that Bravo bought it (at a huge discount) and will let them live in it according to whatever terms are in the contract.

Nothing else makes sense to me because how could they afford a ten thousand dollar a month mortgage?

The car is leased (maybe) by the attorney or by Bravo.

I don't see how they could buy anything without having it seized.

Bravo of course sees ratings aka money in this at least for a year or two. After that, hello one room apartment.

• Love 5

Hell no.  This one man jury thinks her sentence in terms of simple public opinion should have her horrid nasty thieving rotten ass in stocks for another several months followed by tooth brush cleaning of the toilet of every person she bilked followed by a forced teeth brushing.  Tar and feathers followed by the resurrection of a good old fashion witch trial (she's a witch I say).  I hope fate hands her every bad chance and piece of bad luck a person could get.  I hope every time she walks down the street and does her usual mouth breathing a bird shits in it. I hope every home she visits has a dog that dry humps her leg until it causes rug burn. I hope she steps in dog shit every time she talks a walk down a sidewalk .  I hope she gets lice. I hope she is surrounded in ife by blunt toddlers who laugh and point at her bobble head and say "you're ugly!"    I hope she gets stuck in an elevator for days with Yolanda Foster, Nene Leakes and Vicki Gunvalson.  I hope before she dies she realizes exactly what her ringmaster Andy Cohen thinks of her past cashing checks.  And I hope that as she tries to sell the strong martyr who overcame it comes out she offered herself in jail in exchange for privileges and was turned down.  Repeatedly.  And I hope that she has to spend the rest of her life forced to pretend to a happy marriage to the ape that will hopefully soon be dragging his knuckles past the door of the big house where he belongs.  Not the one they stole.

This, my friend, is Pure Poetry. If it weren't Christmas I would add my thoughts, but I'll wait until tomorrow

• Love 7

According to my daughter, whose home was foreclosed a few years ago, there are laws preventing the banks from throwing a family out of the property as long as ANY effort is made to continue paying. Also, if there are kids involved, the bank can't move very quickly toward vacating the property.

I can bet the mortgage isn't current but that they have made some effort to pay something.

• Love 2

I will not watch the New Jersey franchise as long as Teresa is on there.  It'd be one thing if she showed any sort of contrition, but there is none.  She will continue to portray herself as a victim - it couldn't be her fault that she was so greedy and STOLE money to fund her (gaudy and tacky) lifestyle.

As far as the house goes, I doubt the bank wants that hideous place.  It's financed way beyond the actual value; no way any bank gets close to what it's mortgaged for if it goes up for sale or auction.  Better too, to have it lived in rather than empty.

The car, even if leased, is still way beyond most people's means.  It's a giant middle finger to anyone who really works for a living.  I did see an article somewhere where they interviewed a contractor who was owed thousands from the Guidices.  He was royally po'd about the car - as he's still out of the money he's owed.  I think he's realizing he has a very slim chance of getting the money he's owed while these thieves still live the high life.

• Love 9

I will not watch the New Jersey franchise as long as Teresa is on there.  It'd be one thing if she showed any sort of contrition, but there is none.  She will continue to portray herself as a victim - it couldn't be her fault that she was so greedy and STOLE money to fund her (gaudy and tacky) lifestyle.

As far as the house goes, I doubt the bank wants that hideous place.  It's financed way beyond the actual value; no way any bank gets close to what it's mortgaged for if it goes up for sale or auction.  Better too, to have it lived in rather than empty.

The car, even if leased, is still way beyond most people's means.  It's a giant middle finger to anyone who really works for a living.  I did see an article somewhere where they interviewed a contractor who was owed thousands from the Guidices.  He was royally po'd about the car - as he's still out of the money he's owed.  I think he's realizing he has a very slim chance of getting the money he's owed while these thieves still live the high life.

But, but, they paid off the house! I have read where-did-the-money-come-from speculation but I don't think the source has been revealed.

I missed the interview with any unpaid workers. That car w/ the bow was an even bigger middle finger to those poor people.

That tough guy pose that Joe struck in front of that expensive gym equipment is disgusting. Did he want tre to feel at home by striking a prison guard stance? What a jerk.

Can't wait to see him carted off and then hopefully out of the country.

• Love 2

But, but, they paid off the house! I have read where-did-the-money-come-from speculation but I don't think the source has been revealed.

I missed the interview with any unpaid workers. That car w/ the bow was an even bigger middle finger to those poor people.

That tough guy pose that Joe struck in front of that expensive gym equipment is disgusting. Did he want tre to feel at home by striking a prison guard stance? What a jerk.

Can't wait to see him carted off and then hopefully out of the country.

They did NOT "pay off the house", they only got caught up on the past due payments to avoid foreclosure. I don't think it is an accident/coinky dinky that Joe did that Bravo "special" and they caught up on the past payments just as it aired. In other words, that Bravo paycheck paid the past due. LOL Grrrrrrr LOL 

• Love 6

Could it be that they got the car the same way Melissa got her last two (one of which was the Rolls Royce): a deal with the dealership for publicity? 

Either way, that thing is a huge middle finger to the non-Tre Huggers of the world. Also, I would think they would want her reunion with her family to be private. No way I would allow my children's reactions to my coming home published anywhere. 

• Love 2

They did NOT "pay off the house", they only got caught up on the past due payments to avoid foreclosure. I don't think it is an accident/coinky dinky that Joe did that Bravo "special" and they caught up on the past payments just as it aired. In other words, that Bravo paycheck paid the past due. LOL Grrrrrrr LOL

Oh no!! You mean tell me that Us Weekly's headline story is wrong?

Oh no!! you mean to tell me I believed an Us Weekly headline story?

Oops. Mea culpa.

Could it be that they got the car the same way Melissa got her last two (one of which was the Rolls Royce): a deal with the dealership for publicity? 

Either way, that thing is a huge middle finger to the non-Tre Huggers of the world. Also, I would think they would want her reunion with her family to be private. No way I would allow my children's reactions to my coming home published anywhere. 

I am not so sure that any car dealership would want to use a Felon for publicity. LOL 

Oh no!! You mean tell me that Us Weekly's headline story is wrong?

Oh no!! you mean to tell me I believed an Us Weekly headline story?

Oops. Mea culpa.

Even in the last statement given by Teresa's lawyer, when she came home the other day, he said that the mortgage was "caught up" and "they were no longer in foreclosure". I think some reports didn't relay the information correctly, they just stated that the house was no longer in foreclosure because it was paid up, making it sound like they paid it off entirely when they just paid up the past due payments and that is what led to the confusion. That's what happens when they, legit newspapers, rely on ROL for a source. LOL

• Love 2

I haven't checked any of the HW gossip sites for comments so I'm hoping someone will know what the reaction has been to Teresa's release, the Lexus and the possibility of her returning to Bravo.  I'm hoping it's not favorable and that Bravo is paying attention.  

• Love 2

I haven't checked any of the HW gossip sites for comments so I'm hoping someone will know what the reaction has been to Teresa's release, the Lexus and the possibility of her returning to Bravo.  I'm hoping it's not favorable and that Bravo is paying attention.  

Most of the comments have NOT been kind/supportive towards the Giudices IMO. Of course, her diehard fans support whatever they do but by and large, most people are upset/outraged at the arrogance shown with the new SUV and the circus parade when she got to her house. Many are hoping that the Courts/probation look into how they got the new SUV as they are not allowed to obtain any loan.

• Love 5

Most of the comments have NOT been kind/supportive towards the Giudices IMO. Of course, her diehard fans support whatever they do but by and large, most people are upset/outraged at the arrogance shown with the new SUV and the circus parade when she got to her house. Many are hoping that the Courts/probation look into how they got the new SUV as they are not allowed to obtain any loan.

Thanks.   I'm glad to hear there's been a negative reaction.

Chances are that SUV is leased but even a lease requires a credit check.    I don't remember if Lexus is a sponsor of any of the HW's shows.

• Love 3

Thanks.   I'm glad to hear there's been a negative reaction.

Chances are that SUV is leased but even a lease requires a credit check.    I don't remember if Lexus is a sponsor of any of the HW's shows.

Are they even allowed to lease a car/SUV, because they are NOT allowed to get any loans, mortgages OR credit cards as part of their plea deal. I would think leasing a luxury SUV would be like using a credit card but I have no idea if the government considers it like I do. If Lexus thinks having Teresa drive their SUV as promoting it, they are out of their minds. She may have a vocal fan base but it has shrunk to miniscule numbers. 

• Love 5

My guess is that the car was actually leased by Bravo, no matter that reports state that it was a gift from Joe. Every single person on that show is filmed driving a luxury SUV. Of course they are going to get a nice one for Teresa to film in. It might not be right but that is how TV works. Nothing is real on reality TV. I would also guess that the ratings for the new season, while not stellar, will be much higher than the shows they did where Teresa called from prison. People will want to see if Teresa is any different after prison. After a few episodes, the ratings will likely drop as the show will be as boring as ever. The show will likely end in two seasons or so. Realistically, outside of the Teresa drama, there isn't anything interesting from the other people on the show. They are all feeding off of whatever Teresa says or does. It's time for Bravo to look for a new city to film.

• Love 6

I'm glad for the girls. I do wonder though, are all of them now aware of the truth of Teresa's sentence and jail time?

The only interesting thing about the release was the Lexus. So, someone in PR should get a raise, lol.

ETA: her attorney seems like an ass. He stated the Lexus was from Santa. Really good thinking there, buddy.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6

If I was ever in trouble I'd like an attorney like Tre's. He's legal services, personal escort, PR releases and probably a couple more services including handholding. I can't seem to find a financial planner/lawyer for a project, who is willing to go beyond selling a seemingly prepackaged service of A, B or C.

• Love 5

If I was ever in trouble I'd like an attorney like Tre's. He's legal services, personal escort, PR releases and probably a couple more services including handholding. I can't seem to find a financial planner/lawyer for a project, who is willing to go beyond selling a seemingly prepackaged service of A, B or C.

Looked like he could even recommend a plastic surgeon. He looks pulled pretty tight. But that might be his bloat.

I hope someone at Lexus cringes every time that car is shown.

• Love 6

As long as Teresa (Bravo) makes the restitution payments it seems Tre is free to start piling debt up.  It makes little sense this woman thinks she has another four or five years on reality TV.  I give her two more and short of finding something equal to a table flip she will be cancelled.   I keep wondering who will be on the show?  Melissa, Teresa and Jacqueline who Teresa won't speak to.  Bravo seems to risking the franchise on Teresa and her family's popularity.  Give her a spin off but don't sink the mothership.

• Love 2

I wonder if he gives this type of "service" to ALL of his clients or only those that get the press Teresa does? LOL

• Love 3

Geez, I looked at the Bravo site.  They sure are banking on Tre with the numerous stories about Tre coming home.  We've got her first hours at home, what home confinement means, Melissa Gorga's reaction, Gia's welcome home....  Tre's gravy train keeps rolling.  It's like Bethenny coming back all over again.

So the RHNY became Bethenny Starting Over last season and I totally expect RHNJ is going to be Teresa Starting Over or Life Without Joe.  They're just shoving these two down our throats while so many of us just want these two to just go away.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 3
I doubt Teresa will be changed from her stint in "college," a tiger seldom changes their stripes.  She will be back to her old ways as soon as she washes the prison shampoo out of her hair.

I am sure we will be treated to numerous scenes with Tre crying about how her family as suffered as she pulls her pretty daughters around her in a group hug.  She is the victim, not the people she defrauded.  They will wail about Joe having to go to "college" and why does the government insists on persecuting them?

Through the tears we will hear about how Gia is soldering on with her singing career and would it not be great for all of her fans to go download the single?

They are worse then Kardashians...at least the Kards never stole from people.

I actually do have sympathy for her girls, but I hate the way they are being exploited to make their criminal parents look more sympathetic.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 4

I actually do have sympathy for her girls, but I hate the way they are being exploited to make their criminal parents look more sympathetic.

THIS ^^^^^^^^ This ticks me off to no end, they are EXPLOITING their daughters pain for sympathy, all to get MONEY! SMH

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3