Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Dressed to the 90210s

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Kyle lives in that absolutely beautiful house and but animal print carpet up the stairs and painted the walls pink?

Am I the only one who hates Kyle's house?  It looks dingy and a bit rikety to me, and not very big.  I am told it is large, but it doesn't look it.  It doesn't seem very GRAND (as RHOC Vicki would say).

21 hours ago, bosawks said:

Production going full shade on Erika with the cavalcade of the spoils of filthy lucre.

I LOVE THIS.  Production HATES her. 

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Garcelle doesn't like Kyle because she see's her for exactly what she is. A fake Beverly Hills bitch. I get the impression Garcelle doesn't like fake. 

Kyles 3rd nose job still isn't right. Her nostrils still flare and it bugs me. 

YES exactly.  Garcelle sees right through Kyle.  I liked Kyle in the beginning, when she had less money, bragged about her Target dresses, and wasn't always acting weird and loud and laughing at her own jokes.  

Why didn't the doctor get rid of the flare?  The flare is really awful.  

So, I do not like the new girl.  I like Sutton and Garcelle, and that is it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kyle is 52 why would people ask her if she is going to try for another baby? Me thinks she is just blowing smoke.

The thought that Kyle could birth another baby is as funny as her expecting all of us to believe others think she could!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just realized that Teddi was not in the cast, yup she was that boring last year.

OMG, you're right.  I did not even notice until I read this, lol.   

I did notice none of them had tag lines last night though - or did I miss them?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

There was an episode last season where Teddi was missing and then when she popped up I said Oh I forgot Teddi was in the cast and now I forgot she existed all over again until you guys reminded me 😄😄😄😄😄

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, bosawks said:

I like Dorit’s kids.

Out of the mouth of babes...” you don’t look so good. Your boobies are showing. Why are you wearing that?“

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
(edited)

I think this might be the one and only season LVP would miss filming. She probably has more spies in BH than Homeland Security, but gossip is only really good if you're in the middle of it yourself.

Not that I would know....

ETA the p,

Edited by WaltersHair
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Lizzing said:

And what happened that Mo is now asshole buddies with PK?  Is Kathy on the show now to publicly revel in the fact that Mo is exposed as being super shady in buisness?

😂😂😂😂

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

She sold her $7M+ Bel Aire Mansion for a $5M+ Bel Aire mansion that needs work, so she's renting Kyle's old place while her new place gets a face lift. 

And paying $20,000 per month in rent!!!!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Mar said:

Out of the mouth of babes...” you don’t look so good. Your boobies are showing. Why are you wearing that?“

Child:  (whispering). You don't look that good

Dorit:  WHAT?

Child:  YOU DON'T LOOK THAT GOOD.  

Dorit:  What, why?

Child:  It's a robe.

Dorit:  It's a ROBE?!

😄😄😄

• LOL 19
11 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

I do wish that Kyle and Garcelle could get along though. Their feud seems so petty, I can hardly remember what it was about. When I think of all the feuds across the RH franchises this one seems so minor they really should just put it to bed.

I can’t remember what happened between them earlier in the season, but at last year’s reunion Kyle revealed that Garcelle had never followed through on her $5000 pledge to a charity. That’s a pretty nasty thing to do and something that could certainly affect Garcelle’s reputation. Garcelle followed up on it and if I remember correctly, she discovered that an assistant or someone had not made the payment, so she promptly made it

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

The thought that Kyle could birth another baby is as funny as her expecting all of us to believe others think she could!!!

And this isn't even the first time Kyle having another baby was brought up.  Didn't Mauricio ask if she wanted another kid whenever they were in Hawaii?  I think it was for Camille's wedding which was only a year or two ago.

To be fair, I think she laughed at him but it is strange.  I do think Kyle looks good but not baby-making young unless they do a surrogate or adopt or have an egg donor. 

And I did get her point about how rude it is to talk about "trying for that boy" as if that's the goal of every parent.  

• Love 6
20 hours ago, princelina said:

And Dorit needs to stop with the tightly pulled back hair look - in profile it really highlights her fillers/surgery.

At the bbq, her makeup was too red and I could see the Botox bump on her forehead.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:
On 5/19/2021 at 7:12 PM, Stats Queen said:

Am I the only one who hates Kyle's house?  It looks dingy and a bit rikety to me, and not very big.  I am told it is large, but it doesn't look it.  It doesn't seem very GRAND (as RHOC Vicki would say).

No, I hate it also. I like her Bel Air home that Sutton is renting much better. And Sutton, with her temporary digs, has decorated the home better than Kyle ever did.

While I have never warmed up to ice-queen Erika, I always thought she had the prettiest skin money could buy. Now, she is looking rough, and her lips are venturing into Rinna territory.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree with you so often PRINCELINA, but I guess we're not gonna be twinning on Garcelle anytime soon. :)

If those are her worst crimes, she still doesn't fit in imo. Some of the others literally have criminal ties or have been accused of criminal activity, and no I'm not just referring to stuff we'll hear about later this season. This applies to Dorit too, who I actually like except for the fact she lives like a princess while her husband owes a lot of money. Besides that, Kyle, Rinna, and Erika have been part of nasty gang-ups two seasons in a row, toward people who'd done nothing to them. They were so bad they resulted in the bullied housewife being ousted each time. Kyle did it to a grieving lady who called her a best friend at one point. Rinna pushed her longtime friend to talk about her sex life and admit to cheating on television. I'll take throwing shade toward Kyle Richards and getting extra with fashion over the cruelty and alleged criminality of the others. 

Haha I agree that those girls are awful too but it doesn't make me like Garcelle any better. (and I still thinks she fits in just fine 😄 )  And no one has discussed her biggest crime of all - that dracula-style shoulder-padded horror she's wearing in her TH!!  With that weird little knot atop her head!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

And this isn't even the first time Kyle having another baby was brought up.  Didn't Mauricio ask if she wanted another kid whenever they were in Hawaii?  I think it was for Camille's wedding which was only a year or two ago.

To be fair, I think she laughed at him but it is strange.  I do think Kyle looks good but not baby-making young unless they do a surrogate or adopt or have an egg donor. 

And I did get her point about how rude it is to talk about "trying for that boy" as if that's the goal of every parent.  

Yes, that was Mauricio. Kyle actually said something like "do you know how old I am?" I think she would have had a fifth one if Mauricio liked the idea several years ago. I remember season 1 she actually did suggest having another baby. 

If I had kids, I'd really just want them to be healthy. I understand if someone has a preference with gender, but I find it strange when someone only wants boys or only wants girls. I do find the big brother, little sister dynamic super cute, like Dorit's kids. 

• Love 4

Had to LOL at the subtle dig Crystal gave Rinna when Rinna suggested Crystal could borrow her fugly pant suit: "....I'd have to stop eating and drinking (to fit into it)...."

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, For Cereals said:

At the bbq, her makeup was too red and I could see the Botox bump on her forehead.

the scene where Kyle and Rinna were driving to Crystals house, I thought her nose looked weird one side.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I know I’m gonna get some flack for this but hear me out....we all kinda make the same comment when we see someone trying to dress “young”. It’s a bit tacky. it just looks ridiculous when not just women but anyone tries to be hip and cool when hip and cool wasn’t made for them. Some of the time the cuts just don’t look flattering. sometimes it does make you look like you are trying to hard. And sometimes yes it doesn’t look age appropriate.  We have all made similar comments on these boards at one time or another about one housewife or another. I’m giving the newbie a chance  she will keep these women on their toes and this franchise needs that. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
(edited)
14 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Right, I mean, was Teddi even on last season? I seriously don’t remember her. 

Probably because most of her screen time was spent up Kyle's ass. 

2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

the scene where Kyle and Rinna were driving to Crystals house, I thought her nose looked weird one side.

I also find it's turned up too far at the tip now and makes her profile a bit wonky.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I know I’m gonna get some flack for this but hear me out....we all kinda make the same comment when we see someone trying to dress “young”. It’s a bit tacky. it just looks ridiculous when not just women but anyone tries to be hip and cool when hip and cool wasn’t made for them. Some of the time the cuts just don’t look flattering. sometimes it does make you look like you are trying to hard. And sometimes yes it doesn’t look age appropriate.  We have all made similar comments on these boards at one time or another about one housewife or another. I’m giving the newbie a chance  she will keep these women on their toes and this franchise needs that. 

I will join u. Come to Miami folks the land where spandex is treated like a santo on an alter. Women here are beautiful and the bods are fab BUT the tacky is a religion here. And a lot of it is because women dress the same way they did at 20, at 70. Clothes are fun, my fave things are clothes, I am embracing aging and that means accepting that not everything is FOR me fashion wise. Just my Opinion, as a mature Mujer. 
Kyle looked terrible in that dress, the back fat, the tight, her legs looked like tree trunks. Kyle has a good body but she clearly hates it. She is not Dorit bod wise who as ridiculous as she dresses, the clothes always fit her well. I loved Sutton’s dress, that’s her shape. Garcelle has Rinna’s number (kyles too) and I am here for it. Sutton has always had Erica’s and Dorit’s number, here for her shade of that Tacky Viper. The new chick is pretty and shady, I am tired of the Hilton’s but Kathy should take pity on Kyle and lend her a dress. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I will join u. Come to Miami folks the land where spandex is treated like a santo on an alter. Women here are beautiful and the bods are fab BUT the tacky is a religion here. And a lot of it is because women dress the same way they did at 20, at 70. Clothes are fun, my fave things are clothes, I am embracing aging and that means accepting that not everything is FOR me fashion wise. Just my Opinion, as a mature Mujer. 
Kyle looked terrible in that dress, the back fat, the tight, her legs looked like tree trunks. Kyle has a good body but she clearly hates it. She is not Dorit bod wise who as ridiculous as she dresses, the clothes always fit her well. I loved Sutton’s dress, that’s her shape. Garcelle has Rinna’s number (kyles too) and I am here for it. Sutton has always had Erica’s and Dorit’s number, here for her shade of that Tacky Viper. The new chick is pretty and shady, I am tired of the Hilton’s but Kathy should take pity on Kyle and lend her a dress. 

Hey neighbor I’m just 3hrs south of you in sunny key west :) and yes some of the shit people wear down here make me ask do they not have mirrors at home? Is there not one person in their life to say No sweety no :) 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Mar said:

That was adorable

8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes, that was Mauricio. Kyle actually said something like "do you know how old I am?" I think she would have had a fifth one if Mauricio liked the idea several years ago. I remember season 1 she actually did suggest having another baby. 

If I had kids, I'd really just want them to be healthy. I understand if someone has a preference with gender, but I find it strange when someone only wants boys or only wants girls. I do find the big brother, little sister dynamic super cute, like Dorit's kids. 

I only wanted girls. 

1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Probably because most of her screen time was spent up Kyle's ass. 

I also find it's turned up too far at the tip now and makes her profile is a bit wonky.  

It's too short. It looks awful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I like Kyle overall and I think she has a nice body, but she rarely dresses for her body. She wear clothes like she has Dorit’s or Brandi’s body, which leads to looks which are not flattering at all on her. All she needs to do is take those outfits to a tailor, have them altered to fit her body correctly, and she would probably look a whole lot better.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I agree.  It is the Tamra Barney syndrome.  You are a mature woman, don't buy Forever 21 styles.

I finished the episode and Kyles sausage dress was horrid.  Made her look fat and she is not at all!  She is tiny but doesn't have a Paris Hilton willowy body.  She has more curves.  It was also too small on the top which made her look doughy.  Again, she isn't but not only was the dress too young, it was too small and not for her figure.  Hated Rinna's suit.  

I haven't made my mind up about the newbie yet.  She is gorgeous and seemed friendlier on a show on after HW's.

• Love 6
On 5/19/2021 at 9:35 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

And the neon in her entry way...Doesn't Faye Resnik help Kyle with the interior decorating?  I loved the house that she is now renting to Sutton, it was beautifully decorated.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:12 PM, Stats Queen said:

Kyle lives in that absolutely beautiful house and but animal print carpet up the stairs and painted the walls pink?

I think her house seems like how Erika would decorate hers, if Tom had allowed her to change (what I assume was) the former Mrs. Girardi's decor.

17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree completely.  Not very grand, and I hate the all dark-gray kitchen.  If you're going to go with the (already dated, IMO) gray cabinetry, break it up a little with a lighter marble, or something.  Her countertops are almost the exact gray as the cabinets, and it looks so dark and dank.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree.  It is the Tamra Barney syndrome.  You are a mature woman, don't buy Forever 21 styles.

I finished the episode and Kyles sausage dress was horrid.  Made her look fat and she is not at all!  She is tiny but doesn't have a Paris Hilton willowy body.  She has more curves.  It was also too small on the top which made her look doughy.  Again, she isn't but not only was the dress too young, it was too small and not for her figure.  Hated Rinna's suit.  

I haven't made my mind up about the newbie yet.  She is gorgeous and seemed friendlier on a show on after HW's.

I like Suttons dress and I loved Garcelle's suit. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Miss Bones said:

I think her house seems like how Erika would decorate hers, if Tom had allowed her to change (what I assume was) the former Mrs. Girardi's decor.

I agree completely.  Not very grand, and I hate the all dark-gray kitchen.  If you're going to go with the (already dated, IMO) gray cabinetry, break it up a little with a lighter marble, or something.  Her countertops are almost the exact gray as the cabinets, and it looks so dark and dank.

I noticed something in Erika's house that I don't recall seeing before - there were several portraits/paintings of Erika placed throughout the house that seemed very incongruous with the rest of the furnishings/decor.

It made me wonder if Tom and Erika had some inkling of things that were to come, and began divesting themselves of valuable artwork (or, at least hiding it somewhere).

Didn't Tom give her a masterpiece original peice of art a couple of seasons ago?  I seem to remember that was a gift to her.

• Useful 7
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I noticed something in Erika's house that I don't recall seeing before - there were several portraits/paintings of Erika placed throughout the house that seemed very incongruous with the rest of the furnishings/decor.

It made me wonder if Tom and Erika had some inkling of things that were to come, and began divesting themselves of valuable artwork (or, at least hiding it somewhere).

Didn't Tom give her a masterpiece original peice of art a couple of seasons ago?  I seem to remember that was a gift to her.

Yes he did.  I recall at the reunion of that season (when he gave her the expensive art), she still had not even hung the piece. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Kyle looked terrible in that dress, the back fat, the tight, her legs looked like tree trunks. Kyle has a good body but she clearly hates it. She is not Dorit bod wise who as ridiculous as she dresses, the clothes always fit her well.

2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I like Kyle overall and I think she has a nice body, but she rarely dresses for her body. She wear clothes like she has Dorit’s or Brandi’s body, which leads to looks which are not flattering at all on her. All she needs to do is take those outfits to a tailor, have them altered to fit her body correctly, and she would probably look a whole lot better.

I've always thought Kyle was pretty and I even like her house - both old and new.  When she got that round dining table in the old house, it inspired me to get one too.   But she has never ever dressed very well.   I can't imagine why she would spend all that money on her face and not get a stylist for her wardrobe.   It cracks me up because I often think she "has it all" and then shows up looking like an underdone sausage.  

I'm short like she is and while I've never had a stylist (or would even know where to get one) but early on I had a roommate who worked at Nordstrom and taught me that a tailor was my best friend.  Plus, I have a full length mirror; something these women could use. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Kathy Hilton reminds me of Martha Stuart.

Bite your tongue. There's an icy quality that they both share, but Martha is an entirely different sort of bad parent from Little Kathy. Little Kathy is lot like Big Kathy; she's almost as dangerously exploitative as Big Kathy. I don't know how she managed to be so blasé about Conrad's worsening behavioral problems and him continuing to spend time with the same person she claims ruined  Paris' life (Rick Salomon). Martha is withholding and demanding, but she would have never let the Paris or Conrad situation happen. Martha is also inherently smarter than Little Kathy. Little Kathy is just the smartest and most calculating of Big Kathy Dugan Avanzino Richards Catain Fenton's daughters which isn't all that smart in the grand scheme of intelligence.

• Love 11
On 5/19/2021 at 8:28 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Did they really just label Jamie Lee Curtis as Kyle's friend?!?!

Maybe they are? Kyle could conceivably have known JLC since she (Kyle) was like 8(ish) years old.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Maybe they are? Kyle could conceivably have known JLC since she (Kyle) was like 8(ish) years old.

Yup, they were both in that classic 1978 movie Halloween.   Kyle as a little girl and JLC of course as the star.   So we know that they were at least aware of one another.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, OdinO. said:

That was adorable

I only wanted girls. 

It's too short. It looks awful.

It was indeed adorable! Dorit's kids are the cutest.

I'm sorry if my post sounded harsh! I didn't mean to offend anyone. My mother was the same, luckily for me and my sister. Each time one of our friends is pregnant, my mom always says she hopes they get a girl. She feels sorry for them when it's a boy. She thinks little girls are cuter and that they're better caretakers when you're old. If she ever gets a grandkid, I'm afraid she'll be bummed if it's a boy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I remember those silly portraits of Erika throughout the house.

3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Sutton to me has something in common with Kyle, she dresses for someone else’s body and not her own.

Yeah and the difference is that I think it would be so much easier for Kyle because she does have a nice shape!  Poor Sutton does not.  Her dress at this party was the most flattering thing I've ever seen her wear.

• Love 2

The new girl seems like kind of an asshole so far. And she was having a lot of trouble with the slit of her dress. Maybe she should wrangle her own wardrobe before spouting (yawn, this again?) arbitrary "dress your age" rules?

• Love 6

I can't get enough of everyone shading Door-it. From her kids ridiculing her costumes, to Kathy saying "Door-it," to Crystal's catty "I already know everyone who matters." ("Did you know Dorit?") "..... No."

LOVE IT.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Hey neighbor I’m just 3hrs south of you in sunny key west :) and yes some of the shit people wear down here make me ask do they not have mirrors at home? Is there not one person in their life to say No sweety no :) 

Or like my Mami used to say, “you don’t have friends?” 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 5/19/2021 at 9:56 PM, Straycat80 said:

I hope Erika gets ripped to shreds. All her wealth they show was paid for with stolen money. This season will be worth watching just for that. 
I like the new girl  Crystal. Kyle’s boobs look bigger, maybe she got those done along with the nose job. 

The clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry .. I just can’t.  They all are so pretentious.  Especially Erika.  We should feel sorry for her?  Not sorry.  BTW, her book that she’s always talking about is like it was written by an eight year old.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 5/20/2021 at 9:29 AM, Avaleigh said:

Glad the show is back. 

Just like with Eboni, I want to give Crystal a few episodes before I form an opinion. As with Eboni though so far so good. She seems like she could have a sly sense of humor. We'll see.

I'm glad that Garcelle isn't totally letting Rinna off of the hook for being a bitch last season. I do wish that Kyle and Garcelle could get along though. Their feud seems so petty, I can hardly remember what it was about. When I think of all the feuds across the RH franchises this one seems so minor they really should just put it to bed.

I thought the "BBQ" (these ladies still don't know what a BBQ is) fashion was filled with misses. Kyle's dress was terrible and looked like it didn't properly fit. Rinna's suit was like if Versace decided to dress a Batman villian. Erika looked like a lampshade you'd find in the home of an aging madam. Dorit looked like she joined the ladies from the AVN Awards. 

Crystal's look might have been a little boring but she still looked cute just understated. I thought the others looked fine.

Looking forward to the shit hitting the fan for Erika. 

Did Erika’s antidepressants go to her brain?  She looked like she was back at dancing school with that pink overdone tutu she wore to the bbq.  WTF?  Was that called dancing when a bunch of guys held her up over their heads?  I think not.

• LOL 1