Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Dressed to the 90210s

• Start Topic

The friends glam it up for a "barbecue" at Dorit's house; Kyle's sister introduces them to Crystal Minkoff; Sutton moves into a rental house; Erika sheds light on a very dark summer; Lisa's abrupt apology leaves Garcelle questioning their friendship.

Airdate: 05.19.2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads.  Happy Season 11!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I bet it's not unusual for these ladies to meet up while someone is recovering from getting work done. Not shading, just saying. 

I kinda relate to Erika in that I have an extremely feminine style that's often old school inspired, but I'm not the tradwife type who just loves to be in the kitchen cooking and baking. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It kept her relevant that’s all it was she saw an opportunity and took it it didn’t matter if it was fucking over a friend or not. Fame trumps all for Rinna 

Eh, I still think it has to be a little deeper than that.

Did they really just label Jamie Lee Curtis as Kyle's friend?!?!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, TexasGal said:

For real!  

A.  Can’t see to distinguish her sister and Garcelle, because she’s afraid to wear contacts. 

B.  Played dentist as a kid, and still does dental work on her friends?!

Y’all, maybe we should have been cutting Kyle more slack all these year.

Lol Kyle just knows how to hide the awkward better then Kim and Kathy lol  I totally see a lot of Kim in Kathy already 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Jeebus.  These people! " What's your rose and thorn of COVID-19??"

Bugger off Erika.  And guess what stupid ass??  " The bigger your life is, the bigger your problems are" bullshit is gonna hopefully jump up your PHONY ASS and bite you!  BIG!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

Honestly, depression really sucks and can happen to anybody. I don't think Erika was joking when she said she just had Tom and the dog. She does have her son too, but I don't think she has any other people she's close to. It's sad, but I do wish she'd treat people better. 

• Love 7