Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Teresa's Mystery Man

• Start Topic

Teresa’s mystery man is revealed and Jackie’s apple picking birthday adventure turns into a chance to bash Dolores’ relationship. On the contrary, Joe Gorga gets some shocking health news.

Airdate: 05.05.2021

• Love 1
(edited)

Why is Marge wearing those pleather pants, dear lord.  Now she is afraid to bite an apple or she’ll break her vaneers.  What a mess.

Do we have to hear about pineapple puss on every episode?

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I thought for sure that Joe’s “going to the hospital” was going to be a fake out, especially how they stuck a commercial break in there.  I was surprised it was real.  But still bored.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

Why is Tre dressed up like Father Guido Sarducci?

434D4F2D-7DF4-4474-A734-B6B86F608AEC.jpeg

I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who thought that!

I loved the Real Husband’s tag lines on WWHL! What a hoot!

• Love 12

Those cakes were beautiful.  It does seem a shame to just eat them.  Does Frankie have a job on Wall St?  I like that Delores’ daughter is her own person, so different than her mom.

My tv cut out at the credits.  Did they actually show Louie?

I’m enjoying the Jen and her mother storyline, just because it does feel real.

• Love 12

Dolores, you dumb cow, lying about a doctor’s appointment is not the right thing.  She can just say she is driving up later and not offer further explanation if she is such a real bitch.  I have been saying for years that lying makes everyone—the liar and the person who believed the lie—look foolish.  Someone who is confident rarely needs to lie, and this wasn’t one of the exceptions.  

Judge Judy said that if someone lies to her once, everything else they say is suspect.  May I suggest that is the case with Dolores?

Right or wrong, Jennifer’s mom is one of the most interesting people on the cast.  A lot of the moms interest me, like Valerie.  I think Melissa’s mom is more attractive than half this cast.  

Joe Gorga really needs to shut the fuck about Joe Giudice.  It’s such a bad look.  Giudice is the kids’ father, and what’s worse for Joe, is that Juicy is on foreign soil, so Joe constantly making fun of him now that he knows there can be no physical person to contend with makes him look all the more of a bitch.  

Joe B spent eight years renovating a room?  Speaks volumes for him as a professional.  

Ugh, Margaret’s book cover concept was so on-the-nose and unoriginal.  Whatever will appeal to the lowest common denominator of the masses (why do I think the producers of this show use that exact phrase about us viewers each season? 🤫)

Nice attempt at damage control to film the kids’ birthdays with both of your men, Dolo.  Not convincing.  David seems so much more stable than she is.  OMG, it’s fucking hilarious that Frank is a cheater!  False.  

I can’t believe how good Jackie looks for 44.  She and Jen both looks so young and fresh for women in their forties.  If I had just flipped to the channel when Margaret was coming over to Jackie’s, I could easily imagine Margaret was Jackie’s mom, not someone less than 10 years older!

Dolores “almost” finds it entertaining when she gets shit coming from Joe?  She is such a liar.  She was so upset at what Joe was saying!  OMG, does she not know abut this thing called film??  And Melissa letting Dolores off the hook for whatever reason (probably fear) turns me off.  

Teresa looked like the Wicked Witch of the West at Jackie’s birthday party.  It was a day that ended in Y, so Margaret’s breasts were out.  OMG, John Michael is the name of Jennifer’s brother’s store on Long Island!!  She finally get his brand on the show after throwing a fit two years ago!  🤮  Nothing like rewarding bad behavior!  

Everything that goes on between Melissa and Joe seems fake.  I don’t think he didn’t need to go to the hospital until the cameras happened to be on any more than Vicki had to go into the hospital on season 6 of RHOC, just as Alexis’s fashion show was debuting.  Why didn’t Teresa leave with Melissa, even with covid?  Teresa would have expected that of Joe.  What is David, an ob-gyn, going to do for Joe’s kidney stone?  I imagine that there would be liability issues, not to mention time management issues all over the place, if David tried to be Joe’s, I guess, urologist.  This seems so, so, so contrived.  The flashback to the treatment likely occurred at David’s clinic after the fact.  What I don’t believe is that Joe G got admitted to the hospital, and David rushed there to be his attending.  Tell that one to the marines.  

When Teresa is allowed to talk about her boyfriend in the absence of innuendo, gossip and fanfare, it seems real and genuine.  It’s so sad that something real that is occurring on the show—finally—keeps collapsing under the weight of the others who are using this storyline because they don’t have one of their own.  

Yes, Dolores, Joe Gorga had a psychotic break when he told the truth about you.  Twelve cheers for Jackie for owning up to what she said—that she believed what Dolores said in the past—what nerve!  And Dolores’s only response was not to attack the substance of what Jackie was saying—because it was entirely steeped in logic—but to once again attack the procedure of what happened and just double-down on the idea that they took a vote.  Dolores is not a good arguer.  And I noticed she can’t pronounce “comparable.”  If Teresas gets shit for it, Dolores gets shit for it. She’s no rocket scientist.  I don’t see how she’s such a self-described “fucking catch.”  She likes to talk tough when she’s not faced with her opponent.  She wants to explain to Margaret just how wrong Melissa and Jackie are.  Why doesn’t she explain it to them instead?  Why does she make such a big distinction between herself and “some dumb bitch walking down the street”?  When has Dolores demonstrated smarts in the past five seasons?  I think, if they had to go head to head, I would say Melissa is smarter than Dolores.  The main good things I believed about Dolores up until recently was that she was nice and a peacemaker, and that’s all been blown to hell.  But smart?  She’s near the bottom.  On this cast.  

Just off the top of my head, if Joe Gorga should go with Frank to get a colonoscopy, because they’re getting old (why do I feel like this doctor’s trip is in the near future on the show? 😩), then doesn’t it stand to reason that Teresa needs a colonoscopy too, as she is older than Joe?  But no one would be able to point even that out to Dolores, because she is so freaking sensitive.  She actually makes Jackie look like a stalwart Russian mercenary in how fragile Dolores is as soon as the surface is scratched.  

I love Jackie vs Dolores.  They speak enough of the same language that it is not frustrating, the way Jackie vs Teresa is.  Also, neither of them are getting any protection, which makes it far more interesting.  The person who would “protect” Dolores is Teresa, and Teresa doesn’t really give a shit, and the people that would “protect” Jackie are Melissa, who is absent, and Margaret, who is scared shitless of Dolores.  Let the games begin.  No one is allowed to talk if they’re not following Dolores’s party line either.  Jackie can’t talk and then Jennifer can’t talk.  When Jackie finally got a chance to talk, she made a ton of sense.  She learned a lot since throwing out coke rumors “as analogies” at the beginning of the season.  I love to see any kind of growth in these women.  I loathe people who shut down other people’s speech.  I forgot this was 1763 and Dolores was King George.  

No one is looking for Dolores to fall apart—they just idly gossiped about her at a party—off with their heads?  I don’t get it.  And that passive-aggressive jab that Teresa better not talk about her man around them, or they will gossip about Teresa?  I beg to differ, because Teresa just puts it out there.  So no one needs to take secret votes about her.  She was mum on the boyfriend for a long period of time (and Dolores wouldn’t even let us see David for at least a season) and now that he and Teresa are serious, she is going to reveal him.  What Teresa is not going to do is let this guy jerk her around for years and then get really defensive when people talk about it.  Teresa has her flaws, but she doesn’t get defensive in this particular way.  She actually stays kind of calm in this type of situation, and tells people to talk to her lawyer or just flatly denies it (then she goes on to hold a grudge, which is a bit of a problem, but a grudge is actually preferable, to me, to someone who hocks and harangues people about what they said, the people admit it, say they understand and won’t do it again, and she still has a fucking problem).  

I like a cranky Gorga couple.  I like them more this season than perhaps ever before, which is still not much.  Not everything is so perfect and “thank you Jee-Zus!”  Shit is getting real (even if it’s a little fake) and I’m here for that.  I think Joe was on serious pain meds during that last argument, especially when he lisped, “if you want to go to the city!”  I had to laugh.  I didn’t know someone so short could fall so far. 

I believe Teresa is in a loving relationship with this Louis (Louie?) person (though her date outfit was atrocious and not flattering), but she just sold it, probably because it’s real.  I remember that the viewers collectively had a hard time believing that David existed until he appeared on camera, and even then people were weirded out and never really settled into him.  I’m not sure how much Dolores settled into David (the kids would have to wait to eat for Frank, but not David; nice priorities) and that is a huge part of the problem.  

Gosh, I hope to stop writing so much about Dolores.  It just took me by surprise because I thought my least favorite was going to be Margaret, right up through the end of the season.  Did not see this one coming.  Slightly less boring episodes tonight and last week though, so maybe Dolores becoming deplorable actually leads.  Whatever works.  

• Love 5

So now Marge's great room has yet another wall of ugly wallpaper? The book story line may be more boring than the Gorga's middle school play acting scenes.

Those birthday cakes looked pretty awesome. And actually looked edible (not covered in inches of fondant).

I didn't need two minutes of Jackie explaining to Evan about the kids schedules. Does she schedule when they shit?

Tre. Enjoy that dick.

Jen. Her mom seemed fine at the party and now isn't and thought it was a ploy to embarrass her? Maybe she needs to go to the doctor.

• Love 10

I am beyond annoyed that the episode title refers to a man we still haven't seen. UGH Bravo, this isn't The Sopranos or GoT, "TO BE CONTINUED" is only worthy after something like the Amsterdam dinner or Tre's table flip (they didn't even it use it then). Unless this guy turns out to be Brad Pitt, you're setting us up for a big disappointment. 

This might be the one and only time I ever sympathized with Joe Gorga. My dad got kidney stones every summer, and was always in the hospital for at least 5 days, doped up on morphine. They seem utterly terrifying and excruciating. You have to change your diet significantly to lessen your chances of suffering with them.

Tre was... dare I say it... nonplussed at her brother's suffering. I feel like season 3 Tre would have been driving behind Mel to the hospital. 

Jackie looked really pretty this episode.

After watching NYC, I realized the real reason I can't quit this show is because these women are still actual housewives and fulfilling the original intent of the franchise. We see them working and at home with their kids and husbands/boyfriends. Tre is divorced and dating and still seems like the typical housewife (I mean that in a nice way). Dolores is basically running two men's lives, and Marge mothers her own mom. 

I wish more was going on this season but besides Mel's fifth fake storyline, nothing feels staged or forced.

Jackie's birthday party reminded me of why I always miss NJ - there's nothing like it in the fall. Apple picking and wine tasting are everywhere. 

• Love 9

I have a feeling that Teresa was nonplussed by Joe’s kidney stone because it didn’t happen in real time. I think it was a phone reenactment. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

I thought Jennifer looked cute at the winery.

I don't care about Teresa's new man and all the mystery around him. Melissa says she met him and then Teresa gets mad and says "no, she didn't meet him." Like, who cares?

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I don't care about Teresa's new man and all the mystery around him. Melissa says she met him and then Teresa gets mad and says "no, she didn't meet him." Like, who cares?

I thought everyone was acting like Teresa had been asked to the Senior Prom. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Axie said:

I have a feeling that Teresa was nonplussed by Joe’s kidney stone because it didn’t happen in real time. I think it was a phone reenactment. 

I agree! It seemed very scripted...like everything else on these Housewives shows.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Joe Gorga really needs to shut the fuck about Joe Giudice.  It’s such a bad look.

Disagree.  Mail, wire, and bankruptcy fraud are a bad look.  Mockery comes with the territory for being legally unable to be a proper father any longer due to selfishness.

16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Everything that goes on between Melissa and Joe seems fake.

Agree.  Not just the hospital, but that nonsensical argument about nothing.   Read some books or plays, come up with something better next time.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Her "new" man is very reminiscent of other "new" men that pop up on these shows and date these women...guys that hang around places where the show is being filmed or where these women hang out and then date one of them (Marty comes to mind and Brooks from RHOOC)...this guy has a sketchy past...most of his issues are relatively recent. Assault and restraining orders. So Teresa was out for a walk down at the shore and this guy just pops out of his house and waves to her? He didn't know who she was? Bullshit. And speaking of outfits...what the hell was she wearing when he came to pick her up for their "date"??? She looked like a cheap Vegas call girl. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I am beyond annoyed that the episode title refers to a man we still haven't seen. UGH Bravo, this isn't The Sopranos or GoT, "TO BE CONTINUED" is only worthy after something like the Amsterdam dinner or Tre's table flip (they didn't even it use it then). Unless this guy turns out to be Brad Pitt, you're setting us up for a big disappointment. 

This might be the one and only time I ever sympathized with Joe Gorga. My dad got kidney stones every summer, and was always in the hospital for at least 5 days, doped up on morphine. They seem utterly terrifying and excruciating. You have to change your diet significantly to lessen your chances of suffering with them.

Tre was... dare I say it... nonplussed at her brother's suffering. I feel like season 3 Tre would have been driving behind Mel to the hospital. 

Jackie looked really pretty this episode.

After watching NYC, I realized the real reason I can't quit this show is because these women are still actual housewives and fulfilling the original intent of the franchise. We see them working and at home with their kids and husbands/boyfriends. Tre is divorced and dating and still seems like the typical housewife (I mean that in a nice way). Dolores is basically running two men's lives, and Marge mothers her own mom. 

I wish more was going on this season but besides Mel's fifth fake storyline, nothing feels staged or forced.

Jackie's birthday party reminded me of why I always miss NJ - there's nothing like it in the fall. Apple picking and wine tasting are everywhere. 

And isn’t it always “to be continued”? This show is notorious for advertising a big thing, only to show a tiny bit of it at the end and picking up the following week. Why specifically say so now?

Ugh, kidney stones are no joke, man. At least it’s a bit easier for ladies during the “passing” stage!

Also, I was totally unaware that an alternate meaning for “nonplussed” had become “official”!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dolores in those boots walking into the winery. Yikes!

Theresa talks about pineapples and her cooch but denies a man - o…..k…… Who the heck eats that many pineapples for the fun of it?

You know that ghastly gold ornate furniture was Jennifer’s taste - blaming poor Bill now that everyone makes fun of it.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

And isn’t it always “to be continued”? This show is notorious for advertising a big thing, only to show a tiny bit of it at the end and picking up the following week. Why specifically say so now?

I found this one particularly loathsome because in my brain, what you show in previews for the next ep should actually BE in the next ep. We didn't even get a shot of Louis and his weird scarf getting out of the car until the show screen was minimized and WWHL was taking up three-quarters of my TV. It's insulting, it's poor planning, and it's lazy on Bravo's part. You can advertise two to three eps ahead in "Coming up this season, on the Real Housewives of NJ" trailers, but not ep to ep. Even if we'd gotten 10 more seconds of footage and seen him ringing the doorbell and Tre opening it, I wouldn't find it so egregious. But the way they've teased this guy's arrival, you'd think he was the second coming!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Joe Gorga really needs to shut the fuck about Joe Giudice.  It’s such a bad look.

He really does look petty and vindictive. Juicy served his time and is out of the country. Why does Joe Gorga feel the need to publicly go on about him? Tre is doing really well and so are the girls. In fact, the WHOLE FAMILY spent time together recently - clearly no one has an ax to grind. I'm sure Gia doesn't take too kindly to it, and JoeGo always goes on about being there for his nieces. Maybe one way to do that is to keep your feelings to yourself and stop trashing their dad, who already paid his debt to society? 

• Love 15
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Everything that goes on between Melissa and Joe seems fake.  I don’t think he didn’t need to go to the hospital until the cameras happened to be on any more than Vicki had to go into the hospital on season 6 of RHOC, just as Alexis’s fashion show was debuting.  Why didn’t Teresa leave with Melissa, even with covid?  Teresa would have expected that of Joe.  What is David, an ob-gyn, going to do for Joe’s kidney stone?  I imagine that there would be liability issues, not to mention time management issues all over the place, if David tried to be Joe’s, I guess, urologist.  This seems so, so, so contrived.  The flashback to the treatment likely occurred at David’s clinic after the fact.  What I don’t believe is that Joe G got admitted to the hospital, and David rushed there to be his attending.  Tell that one to the marines.  

Oh, sure, I believe this entire story as presented, particularly the part about the obstetrician jumping in to assist in a medical setting as though it was some kind of "is there a doctor in the house" type situation.  The biggest clue to it being bullshit was Teresa's essentially non reaction to her brother being in some kind of distress.  I don't doubt he might have had a kidney stone, but I would bet it wasn't the day and time presented. Did they need to involve one of the two doctors on the show for access to a gurney for filming purposes?  

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Maybe one way to do that is to keep your feelings to yourself and stop trashing their dad, who already paid his debt to society?

Speaking from experience, familial forgiveness is not obligated by completion of sentence.  

• Love 7

“what the hell was she wearing when he came to pick her up for their "date"??? She looked like a cheap Vegas call girl.”

Some jokes are just too easy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

After all these years can someone please explain Teresa’s front entry doors!  Is the ornamental metal suppose to be wings, feathers or what?  I need to know before she sells the house.  

Tre should learn to cut down her cardboard boxes.  It’s proper for recycling and good for the planet.  Where the heck was Joe taking them, to the local dump.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

He really does look petty and vindictive. Juicy served his time and is out of the country. Why does Joe Gorga feel the need to publicly go on about him? Tre is doing really well and so are the girls. In fact, the WHOLE FAMILY spent time together recently - clearly no one has an ax to grind. I'm sure Gia doesn't take too kindly to it, and JoeGo always goes on about being there for his nieces. Maybe one way to do that is to keep your feelings to yourself and stop trashing their dad, who already paid his debt to society? 

He is a big talker now that he doesn't have to worry about Joe Giudice kicking his ass. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Joe Gorga must be going through a mid life crisis. He seems irritable and moody. Why is he so threatened by Melissa having her own business? Did he really expect her to stay the same and never change...newsflash Joe...women of a certain age like having a life that doesn't revolve constantly around a husband and children. Once the kids are older and not babies some women like to venture into the world and do something else. Maybe take classes, get a part time job, volunteer...your wife wanted to own her own business and make it succeed. It's not like she's working as some high powered executive for a Fortune 500 company and is off traveling for work every two weeks. Good grief...put your big boy pants on and be supportive and stop being a wimpy needy manboy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

this guy has a sketchy past...most of his issues are relatively recent.

Yeah...& I can't help but notice but Teresa doesn't seem AT ALL his "type." Physically,  I mean. I can't say anything about other personality traits.

• Love 1

On the positive...I like Milania now that she's grown up more. She kind of puts a smile on my face. Her deep raspy voice & unique sense of self.  I did like how in the end, Teresa listened to her daughter & wore what she picked out.  

I think it's SO WEIRD how Teresa & Delores (original friends of 30 Years) barely speak or interact in group settings.  VERY strange.  She hardly says anything even in Delores-centric conversations.  Could it be that as friends they speak a ton, off camera? Or, they know how tough the other is that they don't need "backup?" Or do they not want the drama of "you only have her back as a 30-yr friend"? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Does Joe Gorga actually think he’s not chauvinistic. Lol what a delusional dbag. All their marriage problems just seem fake for a storyline tho.

Im over the talk about Dolores relationship. Who cares lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 3

I’d rather see the kidney stone vs Marge with a tuna sandwich and ponytails. Then with her boobs out for her pictures with her mom. The whole thing was gross. 
Why another dumb faux argument between Melissa and Joe? This woman doesn’t have a job other than the Real Housewives of which Joe is more a star than her. I doubt she does all that much with Envy besides show up to film there. 
Are they truly the owners of the shop?
Teresas man seems like a great guy. Oh wait, we barely got a glimpse of him despite the hype. 
Delores can be as mad as she wants. Screw the others for going on about her relationship. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ok- can I mention WWHL here in a small capacity? When the house husbands were on & it was asked of Dr. Bill "who of all the NJ housewives, in your professional opinion, has the worst 'work' done"‐ he took a drink. Meaning, he was not willing to answer.  GIVE.ME.THE.TEA. Who do you all think it is?! I am thinking tossup on Teresa & Jackie. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Kdawg82 said:

GIVE.ME.THE.TEA. Who do you all think it is?! I am thinking tossup on Teresa & Jackie. 

Marge. Her work isn’t bad necessarily, she just had too much done. Followed by Teresa. Jackie’s also had so many fillers her eyes are disappearing into her head. 

16 hours ago, ichbin said:

particularly the part about the obstetrician jumping in to assist in a medical setting as though it was some kind of "is there a doctor in the house" type situation.

I don’t know if this is how it works but isn’t there usually an “attending” physician in the er?  So maybe David is on rotation there. Obviously if a specialist is needed someone else can be called in but I thought the attending physician was kind of like the ER manager or something. I could be totally wrong though. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Ok- can I mention WWHL here in a small capacity? When the house husbands were on & it was asked of Dr. Bill "who of all the NJ housewives, in your professional opinion, has the worst 'work' done"‐ he took a drink. Meaning, he was not willing to answer.  GIVE.ME.THE.TEA. Who do you all think it is?! I am thinking tossup on Teresa & Jackie. 

100% Marge - her mouth is so weird

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, ichbin said:

Oh, sure, I believe this entire story as presented, particularly the part about the obstetrician jumping in to assist in a medical setting as though it was some kind of "is there a doctor in the house" type situation.  

Lol "is there a doctor in the house?!" made me crack up when I read this at like 11:30pm last night. But seriously...David, an OB/gynecologist, seems to intervene in all medical issues RHNJ related. Like ehhh, delivering a baby- delivering a kidney stone = same diff🤷‍♀️? I did like him drawing a diagram on the examining table paper.  I feel like he may be a good doctor but never looked him up. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Mmm, not to be intentionally controversial, but the worst FACE “work” IMO is his wife’s. Full disclosure: I am also 44, and I use Botox, but I cannot handle that frozen forehead with those ridiculous brows and the overfilled lips. It looks cheap. I get it because gaudy and overdone is her home aesthetic, too, but I would think a skilled surgeon would be a little more subtle. 

ETA: Marge’s boobs are out too much, but they look good. The others are pretty bolted on and look painful. And Melissa’s face looks pretty amazing, considering how much its changed. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I kind of agree Jen's face is over the top. In her young photos I've seen, she was always pretty.  But her current look is over the top.  The lips are whatever because it seems that's everyone's preference these days but the eyebrows are not good. I definitely don't cosign losing weight by surgery alone. She should've just dieted and exercised.  I know she could've done fine with that but she admitted herself she went the "easy" route. I do like Dr. Bill though. He's sweet. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedInk said:

Mmm, not to be intentionally controversial, but the worst FACE “work” IMO is his wife’s. Full disclosure: I am also 44, and I use Botox, but I cannot handle that frozen forehead with those ridiculous brows and the overfilled lips. It looks cheap. I get it because gaudy and overdone is her home aesthetic, too, but I would think a skilled surgeon would be a little more subtle. 

ETA: Marge’s boobs are out too much, but they look good. The others are pretty bolted on and look painful. And Melissa’s face looks pretty amazing, considering how much its changed. 

I don't think Melissa looks good at all this year from the head up. I think she tweaked one too many times and her hair looks different. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Impalace said:

I don't think Melissa looks good at all this year from the head up. I think she tweaked one too many times and her hair looks different. 

I also think Melissa looks rough this season. I don’t think it’s necessarily plastics related though. If I hadn’t seen her original face I don’t think I would’ve automatically assumed she had work done (unlike the others where it’s very obvious). But I do think she looks tired this season. Even her clothes are just uninspiring. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Emmeline said:

After all these years can someone please explain Teresa’s front entry doors!  Is the ornamental metal suppose to be wings, feathers or what?  I need to know before she sells the house.  

Tre should learn to cut down her cardboard boxes.  It’s proper for recycling and good for the planet.  Where the heck was Joe taking them, to the local dump.

Probably the town recycling, or maybe he’s just driving them the end of the driveway. Also, I have seen their recycling before and they did not break down the boxes then either, haha!

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I also think Melissa looks rough this season. I don’t think it’s necessarily plastics related though. If I hadn’t seen her original face I don’t think I would’ve automatically assumed she had work done (unlike the others where it’s very obvious). But I do think she looks tired this season. Even her clothes are just uninspiring. 

I’m amending my previous statement for clarification 😉 I think Melissa’s surgeries were well done because you can’t really pinpoint what she’s done, and she isn’t obviously plastic (neck up). When you look at her in seasons 1 & 2, though, she’s unrecognizable. That much work could really go south. 

• Love 5