Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Teresa's Mystery Man

• Start Topic

I know this has talked about before but count me in on liking Jennifer more this season!  What she is going thru with her parents is tough but I love her attitude lately.  Both her and Bill have just been wonderful@

As far as the women's plastic surgery enh nothing is as bad as RHOBH.  Good lawd those women are rough.  And compared to them the ladies of N.J. aren't so bad *shrug*

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Nothing beats Margaret’s botched trout mouth.

I can't help but think whatever procedure(s) she has had is responsible for this.  I don't recall noticing her mouth in past seasons.  There are times now when she pulls her lips back that the effect is as though she is wearing a cheek retractor like the ones used for teeth whitening in a dental office.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

I think it's SO WEIRD how Teresa & Delores (original friends of 30 Years) barely speak or interact in group settings.  VERY strange.  She hardly says anything even in Delores-centric conversations.  Could it be that as friends they speak a ton, off camera? Or, they know how tough the other is that they don't need "backup?" Or do they not want the drama of "you only have her back as a 30-yr friend"? 

I think Teresa and Dolores aren’t actually friends. I think they’re more like family members (though, JFTR, I am aware they aren’t actually family). I doubt they hang out off camera. Dolores appeared as Caroline’s friend several times before becoming a f/t cast member, and I think that’s where her loyalty lies.  I think that is why, on season 7, Dolores was so inexplicably loyal to Jacqueline.

Strangely enough, I can’t really remember Dolores and Teresa filming as friends. Like, have they ever gone shopping together, or had a sleepover like Dolores had with Siggy?  I think outside of this whole “old school Italian” thing that Dolores never tires of lecturing about, she and Teresa don’t have much in common at all. The way they interacted with Danielle in polar opposite ways is telling, I think.

6 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Lol "is there a doctor in the house?!" made me crack up when I read this at like 11:30pm last night. But seriously...David, an OB/gynecologist, seems to intervene in all medical issues RHNJ related. Like ehhh, delivering a baby- delivering a kidney stone = same diff🤷‍♀️? I did like him drawing a diagram on the examining table paper.  I feel like he may be a good doctor but never looked him up. 

Yes! And, may I add, I was at the ER with someone a year and a half ago, at a small hospital, and since I wasn’t the sick one, I was able to notice how it operated, and, since it is an emergency room, the doctors aren’t exactly doing rock, paper, scissors in the back room in order to determine who gets to attend to which patient. It is triaged—treatment is dispensed as required. I simply can’t imagine a scenario where David rushes over to the ER in his motorcycle, demands the file of Giuseppe Gorga, receives it, and then administers care for a kidney stone. What about David’s actual patients?  What if one of his high risk moms-to-be went into labor?  Does he then drop Giuseppe Gorga?  None of it makes sense. I think it was just a shoddily constructed “David to the rescue” scene. Like, if David had a leaky roof, it would be the two Joes running to plug his roof together, complete with hijinx and hilarity ensuing, omg, I am laughing, does the fun ever stop!?!

I think this thing with Gorga was partially staged, but it did a disservice to people who actually have the stones. Wasn’t the diagnosis just “live with it until it passes” or something?  There are laser treatments that can break them up, just for starters.  And pain medicine. I’m no expert, but it’s not something someone has to just live with, the way it seemed to be portrayed on the show, which I found irresponsible. 

I feel like I really need the tea on Teresa’s boyfriend! What has Louie been up to? 👏

I also think Melissa looks worse for the wear this season—I like her with long hair, but not the dark, dark color (the shorter hair makes her look so chin-ny, like a skinny Shrek)—but she is a woman over 40 and she has low body fat (fat is like nature’s collagen injections), and judging by those factors, I have to reluctantly say I think she looks great for 41—not gorgeous, not a work of art, not a supermodel—but definitely a step above ‘good.’  I think Jackie, Jennifer and Melissa are, at first glance, the best looking women on this cast, even though, as was pointed out up thread, Jennifer and Jackie have work to do (or work to abstain from) on their lips, and Jennifer needs a much less theatrical eyebrow.  If this were 15 years ago, Dolores would sweep them all with her looks, I think, though I’m sure they all looked better 15 years ago (well, ‘cept Mel 😆) and Jen was a freaking show-stopper at her wedding, which is weird, because even though I find her in the top 50% of attractive women on this franchise, her looks now are nothing to write home about. Unfortunately, I think she makes poor aesthetic choices for herself on purpose, which is mind-boggling. Like, who (in this century, not the 1990s) looks in the mirror at overlined lips, lined with dark liner, contrasted with pale lipstick and says, “yes, that is! That’s the look I’m trying to achieve!”?  Strange world.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Wasn’t the diagnosis just “live with it until it passes” or something?  There are laser treatments that can break them up, just for starters.  And pain medicine. I

Yes! My dad had the laser to break up the stones. And I clearly recall him begging and pleading if I could walk down to the pharmacy for his percocet or whatever pain meds. He was DYING.

• Love 3

I’m a do a total flip flop this week!  I loved Jackie’s grey one shoulder sweater!!  And I need Marge’s ice coffee recipe.

Tre looked like she was a pilgrim.  It was not great.  But it was nice for her to have a time without Melissa for once.

I love sweeping my garage just like Tre.  But I would have knocked Joe out upside the head for talking shit on Juicy.  Like he’s a better dad??? Please.

I don’t think David was Joe Gorga’s actual doctor at the hospital. However, he would have let the actual doctor know that Joe was his friend and that he, David, had a personal interest in the matter. He probably also took more time to explain what was happening inside Joe’s body, and Joe might feel more comfortable asking him questions. My doctor brother had admitting privileges at the hospital where my elderly mother was taken several times in her last years. He always made it a point to let her doctors know he was her son and involved. It probably shouldn’t happen, but it does make a difference in level of care if you are treating a colleague’s family member or close friend.

• Love 11
(edited)

I just LOVED when Jennifer’s husband, the Doctor said “She gave me five kids, I gave her a Black Card”.  I haven’t watched in a long time, but now it’s quite interesting, and I like the husband stuff that’s going on such as Dolores and Teresa's boyfriend, wherever he is.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think this thing with Gorga was partially staged, but it did a disservice to people who actually have the stones. Wasn’t the diagnosis just “live with it until it passes” or something?  There are laser treatments that can break them up, just for starters.  And pain medicine. I’m no expert, but it’s not something someone has to just live with, the way it seemed to be portrayed on the show, which I found irresponsible. 

I don't doubt that it was staged in some capacity, and I by no means speak for everyone who's had them, but what I was told when I had mine was that, in general, once a person feels the pain*, the whole ordeal is almost done (barring unique complications, I guess), so I am not sure if the stone-bustin' laser is everyday standard operating procedure. Again, not an expert; I only had this happen once (thank the gods--I am not "bad" about pain, usually, but oh my god, this). And I'm also a girl so we have it a bit easier regarding the stone's exit. 

*I went to bed completely fine and normal, and woke up to a vague "weird feeling" that very quickly turned into an ER situation. I don't think I'd go the ER immediately now if it happened again; then, I had no clue what it could be, so I went. But I am certain I would know exactly what it was today; I feel like I have been very aware of that kidney since this horror happened!

Edited by TattleTeeny
(edited)
On 5/5/2021 at 10:24 PM, Tiggertoo said:

Those cakes were beautiful.  It does seem a shame to just eat them.  Does Frankie have a job on Wall St?  I like that Delores’ daughter is her own person, so different than her mom.

My tv cut out at the credits.  Did they actually show Louie?

I’m enjoying the Jen and her mother storyline, just because it does feel real.

I watched specifically so I could see Louie.  I didn’t.  Did I miss something?    P.s.  Theresa really messed up her face real bad.  Just because she has the money doesn’t mean she has to follow the leader and get plastic surgery.  She was prettier before.  IMO.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 2
On 5/6/2021 at 11:57 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Joe Gorga must be going through a mid life crisis. He seems irritable and moody. Why is he so threatened by Melissa having her own business? Did he really expect her to stay the same and never change...newsflash Joe...women of a certain age like having a life that doesn't revolve constantly around a husband and children. Once the kids are older and not babies some women like to venture into the world and do something else. Maybe take classes, get a part time job, volunteer...your wife wanted to own her own business and make it succeed. It's not like she's working as some high powered executive for a Fortune 500 company and is off traveling for work every two weeks. Good grief...put your big boy pants on and be supportive and stop being a wimpy needy manboy.

Joe Gorga is old school “ keep the woman at home barefoot and pregnant”.  Plus the sex talk and wanting sex every five minutes is getting stale.  He’s full of shit.  He has to keep up the viral persona.  All the other husbands are probably getting it more than Joe, but don’t talk about it.

• Love 5
On 5/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, funnygirl said:

Have they not bashed Dolores' relationship enough? My goodness, ladies, get a hobby! 

The ring, the ring, the ring.  It’s nobody’s business.  I truly didn’t want an engagement ring and opted for a Diamond wedding band instead, and have worn it everyday for years and years.  A lot of my friends have put their engagement rings in the jewelry box and wear simple bands.

• Love 3
(edited)

I know I have said this before, but the way that both Teresa and Joe Gorga harp on being "old school" is so ridiculous. I know that they lean a lot on being Italian Americans, but Joe Gorga is younger than I am. It is entirely possible to grow up within an Italian American family in this day and age and not have such regressive attitudes towards women.

I understand where both Dolores and the other women are coming from - whether or not Dolores is being honest with them or herself about her relationship with David, it is pretty mortifying for them to be surveying each other about it at a party. I think she's right about that. On the other hand, I also think that the other women are rightly trying to tell her that they were just reacting to what she had been telling them last year about the status of their relationship. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 5

Yeah I agree JoeGo needs to stop bashing "Juicy." He's the father the girls love and adore. I know my kids would knock someone out for talking about their daddy so negatively despite anything I had gone through with him personally (though I love and adore their daddy too lol). Sometimes you have to take the high road and stuff your opinion down. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. 

• Love 3
On 5/7/2021 at 12:52 AM, Kdawg82 said:

On the positive...I like Milania now that she's grown up more. She kind of puts a smile on my face. Her deep raspy voice & unique sense of self.  I did like how in the end, Teresa listened to her daughter & wore what she picked out.  

I think it's SO WEIRD how Teresa & Delores (original friends of 30 Years) barely speak or interact in group settings.  VERY strange.  She hardly says anything even in Delores-centric conversations.  Could it be that as friends they speak a ton, off camera? Or, they know how tough the other is that they don't need "backup?" Or do they not want the drama of "you only have her back as a 30-yr friend"? 

I think Teresa's relationships with her daughters are weird. Often times they seem like the adult and she's more like a 12 year old girl. Teresa leans on Miliania for emotional support and advisement...it's almost as if they have switched places...Milania is the parent and Teresa the child. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I know I have said this before, but the way that both Teresa and Joe Gorga harp on being "old school" is so ridiculous. I know that they lean a lot on being Italian Americans, but Joe Gorga is younger than I am. It is entirely possible to grow up within an Italian American family in this day and age and not have such regressive attitudes towards women.

I understand where both Dolores and the other women are coming from - whether or not Dolores is being honest with them or herself about her relationship with David, it is pretty mortifying for them to be surveying each other about it at a party. I think she's right about that. On the other hand, I also think that the other women are rightly trying to tell her that they were just reacting to what she had been telling them last year about the status of their relationship. 

So true..."Old School" is just absurd. If you were "Old School" you wouldn't be running around talking about "pineapple" pussy and wearing  thong bikinis. And Joe wouldn't be groping Melissa and bragging about his supposed big dick on camera. What a load of bullshit.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
58 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

So true..."Old School" is just absurd. If you were "Old School" you wouldn't be running around talking about "pineapple" pussy and wearing  thong bikinis. And Joe wouldn't be groping Melissa and bragging about his supposed big dick on camera. What a load of bullshit.

My adult Son was just in my kitchen and heard Andy on WWHL ask the husbands about Bj’s and if they were getting them from the wives.  He couldn’t believe they talked about THAT on t.v.  Btw, what’s with this pineapple stuff?  What does it mean?   Also, I got a glimpse of Theresa’s boyfriend’s back as he was walking to her house with flowers.  She was wearing the pink top with shiny black leather pants.  I don’t get why he is such a secret.  P.S.  I think old school means they like to clean the house, cook and have family over the house all the time.  My husband is Italian and that’s how his family rolls too.  Everything is about “respect”.  When we were first married, he told me I had to call his Mother every week and ask her how she feels.  Haha .. I answered “F you and your Mother”.  That was that. Lol.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • LOL 8
On 5/5/2021 at 9:42 PM, Emmeline said:

Why is Marge wearing those pleather pants, dear lord.  Now she is afraid to bite an apple or she’ll break her vaneers.  What a mess.

Do we have to hear about pineapple puss on every episode?

Am I the only one who thinks of South Park's parody of Paris Hilton? One of the things she sticks up her puss is a pineapple

4MYP.gif

• LOL 5
On 5/6/2021 at 1:34 PM, Axie said:

I have a feeling that Teresa was nonplussed by Joe’s kidney stone because it didn’t happen in real time. I think it was a phone reenactment. 

This I totally believe!

There were several things that didn't make sense and one was Teresa's lack of concern. Teresa's family unit so to speak were her mom, dad and Joe. Mom and dad are gone,  she would have left with Melissa if it were real because Joe is all she has left. At the time of Joe's call - they didn't know what was wrong - wouldn't the first thing you would have thought was OMG he might have Covid.

At the time they were filming - NJ's numbers were spiking and NY's numbers were declining. We had agreements in the tri-state areas to act in the same ways with Covid - such as closings. If this were real - Joe would have been taken to a tent area outside of the hospital to be triaged. He would have been rapid tested and they would have done anything to NOT admit him into the hospital. He would have been out there for hours. Most likely they did do x-rays/scans to determine how large and where the stone was. Most likely they gave him a prescription for pain meds and sent him home,. Melissa would not have been allowed anywhere near unless it was her sitting in a car and them wheeling him up to the car to get in and leave.

Usually with Kidney stones - there is no surgery.

Since this was most likely a re-enactment - I wish they had filmed a scene with a pretend doctor - holding Joe's hand and saying "this too shall pass"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 5/7/2021 at 3:41 PM, ichbin said:

I can't help but think whatever procedure(s) she has had is responsible for this.  I don't recall noticing her mouth in past seasons.  There are times now when she pulls her lips back that the effect is as though she is wearing a cheek retractor like the ones used for teeth whitening in a dental office.  

In past pictures, she was a beautiful woman.  I just started watching again.  What is wrong with her jaw?  Did she have surgery?  Her teeth look too big for her mouth.  What went wrong?  Anyone know?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Did she have surgery?

She admitted to having plastic surgery since the last season was filmed. I think it might have actually been prior to the reunion last season. She had here boobs lifted too.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ichbin said:

She admitted to having plastic surgery since the last season was filmed. I think it might have actually been prior to the reunion last season. She had here boobs 

Thanks for the info. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

My adult Son was just in my kitchen and heard Andy on WWHL ask the husbands about Bj’s and if they were getting them from the wives.  He couldn’t believe they talked about THAT on t.v.  Btw, what’s with this pineapple stuff?  What does it mean?   Also, I got a glimpse of Theresa’s boyfriend’s back as he was walking to her house with flowers.  She was wearing the pink top with shiny black leather pants.  I don’t get why he is such a secret.  P.S.  I think old school means they like to clean the house, cook and have family over the house all the time.  My husband is Italian and that’s how his family rolls too.  Everything is about “respect”.  When we were first married, he told me I had to call his Mother every week and ask her how she feels.  Haha .. I answered “F you and your Mother”.  That was that. Lol.

I get what you're saying about "old school' in terms of being a "traditional" stay at home mom for life...I lived in an Italian neighborhood in a Northeastern city for nine years and most of the families I knew had two parents that worked. Their mothers or mothers in law would help out with babysitting. I didn't see any of them walking around looking like "escorts" in tight plastic pants and 6 inch heels or tops with their boobs hanging out. These RHONJ live in very upscale communities yet they dress like they're going to walk the Strip in Vegas looking for a "John"...they wouldn't have much in common with the Italian American women I knew back then.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Teresa and Joe Gorga said on the After Show that it was her boyfriend that took Joe to the hospital. That might explain her reaction. I think she was seen texting while Melissa was getting ready to leave Jackie's house, so maybe she was texting him. I do not know. I am more ashamed that I watched the After Show of this nonsense.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I get what you're saying about "old school' in terms of being a "traditional" stay at home mom for life...I lived in an Italian neighborhood in a Northeastern city for nine years and most of the families I knew had two parents that worked. Their mothers or mothers in law would help out with babysitting. I didn't see any of them walking around looking like "escorts" in tight plastic pants and 6 inch heels or tops with their boobs hanging out. These RHONJ live in very upscale communities yet they dress like they're going to walk the Strip in Vegas looking for a "John"...they wouldn't have much in common with the Italian American women I knew back then.

I agree with everything.  Both my parents worked, and from 16 yrs old, I worked full time in summers.  I also cleaned the house every week after school.  My husband, the same thing.  My husband had two jobs while I stayed home with 3 kids until I got a part time job at the school when the youngest was 13.  If it weren’t for their Bravo checks, where would they be?  What are their jobs?  Their clothes are ridiculous for their ages, the plastic surgery unnecessary, the jewelry, shoes, designer clothes ... it goes on and on.  My husband wants to know what Joe does for a living.  I don’t believe those houses are theirs either, and the cars, boats, everything.  It’s all for show.  Wait until you see Theresa’s outfit for her date.  Pink blouse with boobs displayed, tight pleather pants, high heels.  Lol.  Hot to trot.  If it wasn’t for Bravo, they would be in a different neighborhood altogether.  I don’t believe they even own those houses .. I mean mansions.  Those kitchens alone cost more then my house probably.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

Their clothes are ridiculous for their ages, the plastic surgery unnecessary, the jewelry, shoes, designer clothes ... 

For all their actual faults, is this an issue? Women can’t wear what we want once we get to a specific birthday? Baloney.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

For all their actual faults, is this an issue? Women can’t wear what we want once we get to a specific birthday? Baloney.

It’s not an issue but I believe in dressing age appropriate. Nothing looks stupider than a woman pushing 50 dressing like a nineteen year old.  

• Love 7
On 5/7/2021 at 3:08 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

but she is a woman over 40 and she has low body fat (fat is like nature’s collagen injections),

Over on the Royals forum I was introduced to the term “choosing face over ass”, meaning after a certain age a woman makes the choice to gain a few pounds in order to keep her face looking a little fuller. This is supposedly more youthful than being rail thin and face getting kind of bony and sunken. Melissa has chosen ass over face. Her body is on point, but her face does look very thin and tired. Her hair is also very lifeless. I agree overall she does still look good, but she’s just changed a bit. Maybe Covid stress is part of it as well.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Teresa and Joe Gorga said on the After Show that it was her boyfriend that took Joe to the hospital. That might explain her reaction. I think she was seen texting while Melissa was getting ready to leave Jackie's house, so maybe she was texting him. I do not know. I am more ashamed that I watched the After Show of this nonsense.

Wait, are you saying there are few authentic moments on this show??? I for one am shocked, shocked I tell you!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

It’s not an issue but I believe in dressing age appropriate. Nothing looks stupider than a woman pushing 50 dressing like a nineteen year old.  

Especially with boobs exposed to the waist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Delores is full of shit. She wants the ring. Would she turn David down if he proposed and gave her a beautiful rock? I think not. 

That said, it's her business how she handles her relationship. She obviously loves David and doesn't want to give up on him. I don't blame her for wanting to shut the others down by constantly asking her about it. Enough prying, ladies. 

Does Frank ever date? Does he have a girlfriend? Or does he just sit around Delores' house all day waiting for her to come home so they can film? Does he really live with Delores? Can't he afford to live on his own? Sorry, I can't stand the guy. He can never practice law again because he was caught doing something illegal (can't remember what, exactly), and cheated on Delores when she was pregnant. He's scum and a total loser. David is 1,000 times the man Frank could ever be. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Haha, I guess I’ll strip off my 20-year-old fraying Levi’s and band T (Monster Magnet, in keeping with the Jerseyness of this forum!) right here as I wait for my food order.*  Who judges these sartorial designations? Stupid to me is weird random rules for women. And what’s more “age appropriate” than a grown woman doing what she wants?

*Edit/off topic: why the hell is this place playing Xmas music?!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I heard once that you should dress for your body, not your age.  So if you have big, droopy boobs, then stay away from low cut dresses.  But if you have great legs, show them off!  Of course, that also requires an honest appraisal, which can be hard. 

I do believe the part about David coming by to see Joe.  My friend had to take her son to the hospital.  Their friend who is a surgeon at the same hospital came by, just to check on him.

• Love 8
(edited)

Honestly, I may be mildly impressed at anyone who puts on normal (or “normal” as the case may be here), non-loungy clothes and heels at this point. Because I feel like I may have forgotten how.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Delores is full of shit. She wants the ring. Would she turn David down if he proposed and gave her a beautiful rock? I think not. 

That said, it's her business how she handles her relationship. She obviously loves David and doesn't want to give up on him. I don't blame her for wanting to shut the others down by constantly asking her about it. Enough prying, ladies. 

Does Frank ever date? Does he have a girlfriend? Or does he just sit around Delores' house all day waiting for her to come home so they can film? Does he really live with Delores? Can't he afford to live on his own? Sorry, I can't stand the guy. He can never practice law again because he was caught doing something illegal (can't remember what, exactly), and cheated on Delores when she was pregnant. He's scum and a total loser. David is 1,000 times the man Frank could ever be. 

This is all news to me.  Frank cheated on Dolores while she was pregnant?  Gross. David can afford the ring, so what’s the deal with him?  Maybe she thinks it would be bad luck being she was engaged to Frank and look what happened there.  You never know what she is thinking.

The thing is, my Italian American grandmother, who was born in 1912, worked. My significant other's Italian American mother, born in 1925, worked. IMO, Joe's thing about Melissa working outside the home is not about him being "old school," it's about him wanting to present the image that he's just so successful financially that Melissa doesn't need to work. It's dumb. 

Dolores and Frank must have been decent parents because both of their kids seem refreshingly normal but to me, they seem to have an unhealthy codependent relationship. It's not toxic, per se, so that's a good thing but I'm not surprised that neither seem to be able to move on. 

• Love 8
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

This is all news to me.  Frank cheated on Dolores while she was pregnant?

Yes. He's a pig. Supposedly she caught him in their bed!  Don't know if that part is true but yes, he cheated and yes, he's a pig. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Haha, I guess I’ll strip off my 20-year-old fraying Levi’s and band T (Monster Magnet, in keeping with the Jerseyness of this forum!) right here as I wait for my food order.*  Who judges these sartorial designations? Stupid to me is weird random rules for women. And what’s more “age appropriate” than a grown woman doing what she wants?

*Edit/off topic: why the hell is this place playing Xmas music?!

Not a random rule...just a personal opinion. You can wear whatever the hell you want...personally I just think women who are over the age 45 (like me) look ridiculous wearing clothing that is made for younger women (late teens-early 30's). Just a personal opinion based on seeing women on this show and others trying too hard to look like they're 22 yrs old in clothes, etc. that clearly are made for younger women and actually make women who are older, look older...thus defeating the purpose they were trying to achieve. But wear what you want..rock on.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes. He's a pig. Supposedly she caught him in their bed!  Don't know if that part is true but yes, he cheated and yes, he's a pig. 

What’s the deal then living together?  Do they both own the house?  Is it that she has a big heart?  I don’t get that they all are lovey dovey friends.  I’m sure David feels like a fool with this situation.  Then again, it’s nobodies business what they do, but it is kind of strange.  I’ll have to look up and see what and why.  Thanks.

(edited)

You guys, I swear that my dad knew a guy named Frank Catania in the late '80s, so I was just Googling FC to see if I could figure out why I even think this and through where (if he did at all; my dad is no help, though he says the name is familiar). Anyway, I saw this -- could this be correct?! (I also saw this poorly written and clearly untrue thing: "Currently he is in his 30s who has achieved a lot in his fitness career.")

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 6.33.32 PM.png

Edited by TattleTeeny
22 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I'm pretty sure Joe and Teresa's mother worked for one of the school bussing districts. Joe's so full of shit for many topics, including being unfamiliar with working women. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

I'm pretty sure Joe and Teresa's mother worked for one of the school bussing districts. Joe's so full of shit for many topics, including being unfamiliar with working women. 

THIS!

On 5/9/2021 at 12:08 PM, Tiggertoo said:

I do believe the part about David coming by to see Joe.  My friend had to take her son to the hospital.  Their friend who is a surgeon at the same hospital came by, just to check on him.

I've had several similar experiences.  When my son had to go to the ER, my BIL called his friend (who is a surgeon), and asked him to meet us there.  A few months ago, I went to the ER myself, and a friend called a mutual friend of ours who is a physician, and he showed up and was very helpful.  I didn't find it at all unbelievable that David would go.  He has his own patients, but he's not busy 24/7.  Clearly he was available, and he went.  That didn't seem at all out of the ordinary to me.

• Love 11
On 5/9/2021 at 1:41 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Agreed!  And who decides what's age-appropriate and what's not?  

• Love 2
On 5/8/2021 at 12:19 AM, geauxaway said:

I’m a do a total flip flop this week!  I loved Jackie’s grey one shoulder sweater!!  And I need Marge’s ice coffee recipe.

Tre looked like she was a pilgrim.  It was not great.  But it was nice for her to have a time without Melissa for once.

I love sweeping my garage just like Tre.  But I would have knocked Joe out upside the head for talking shit on Juicy.  Like he’s a better dad??? Please.

Clearly Joe is no father of the year, but I would argue that not having served time in federal prison, involved the mother of his children in crimes, ending in her serving time in prison, and then being deported to a separate continent than his children, tips the scales in Joe’s favor. 

Of course Joe should watch what he says around his nieces, but it’s hard to give up on the anger of seeing your loved one treated like shit. And for better or worse, Joe and Tre seem to think the trauma of their daughter going to prison prematurely brought their parents’ deaths.  It certainly traumatized their daughters.  I think the only reason Tre gets along so well with her ex is he’s out of her life, and didn’t demand any of her money. 

• Love 2
On 5/9/2021 at 5:53 PM, Hangin Out said:

What’s the deal then living together?  Do they both own the house?  Is it that she has a big heart?  I don’t get that they all are lovey dovey friends.  I’m sure David feels like a fool with this situation.  Then again, it’s nobodies business what they do, but it is kind of strange.  I’ll have to look up and see what and why.  Thanks.

Strangely, David seems cool with the whole thing. They’re like one happy family, including Frankie. Remember, Frank lived with David after surgery, and David cared for him.  I don’t get it, but it works for them. 

On 5/8/2021 at 11:42 AM, TattleTeeny said:

I don't doubt that it was staged in some capacity, and I by no means speak for everyone who's had them, but what I was told when I had mine was that, in general, once a person feels the pain*, the whole ordeal is almost done (barring unique complications, I guess), so I am not sure if the stone-bustin' laser is everyday standard operating procedure. Again, not an expert; I only had this happen once (thank the gods--I am not "bad" about pain, usually, but oh my god, this). And I'm also a girl so we have it a bit easier regarding the stone's exit. 

*I went to bed completely fine and normal, and woke up to a vague "weird feeling" that very quickly turned into an ER situation. I don't think I'd go the ER immediately now if it happened again; then, I had no clue what it could be, so I went. But I am certain I would know exactly what it was today; I feel like I have been very aware of that kidney since this horror happened!

Oh how I wish your first paragraph were true in my case.  I had attacks of acute pain that would resolve after twelve hours, and not return for a week or so. Until, it didn’t resolve. I had a stone obstructing my ureter, which caused a back of urine in my kidney.  I had to have a cysto with stone manipulation and a drain placed.  This was followed up with lithotripsy for two large stones happily occupying my kidney.  It’s always painful, but I think the lucky ones are those able to pass their stones with no intervention other than pain meds.  There’s an old rumor that beer may aid in the process, but I was only 17 at the time, so not an option for me. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Strangely, David seems cool with the whole thing. They’re like one happy family, including Frankie. Remember, Frank lived with David after surgery, and David cared for him.  I don’t get it, but it works for them. 

Oh how I wish your first paragraph were true in my case.  I had attacks of acute pain that would resolve after twelve hours, and not return for a week or so. Until, it didn’t resolve. I had a stone obstructing my ureter, which caused a back of urine in my kidney.  I had to have a cysto with stone manipulation and a drain placed.  This was followed up with lithotripsy for two large stones happily occupying my kidney.  It’s always painful, but I think the lucky ones are those able to pass their stones with no intervention other than pain meds.  There’s an old rumor that beer may aid in the process, but I was only 17 at the time, so not an option for me. 

Oh my goodness—YIKES! 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Clearly Joe is no father of the year, but I would argue that not having served time in federal prison, involved the mother of his children in crimes, ending in her serving time in prison, and then being deported to a separate continent than his children, tips the scales in Joe’s favor. 

Of course Joe should watch what he says around his nieces, but it’s hard to give up on the anger of seeing your loved one treated like shit. And for better or worse, Joe and Tre seem to think the trauma of their daughter going to prison prematurely brought their parents’ deaths.  It certainly traumatized their daughters.  I think the only reason Tre gets along so well with her ex is he’s out of her life, and didn’t demand any of her money. 

Yes, agreed on all of this. There are many things to dislike about Joe Gorga, but the fact that he recognizes that his ex-brother-in-law wasn't so great to his sister is not, IMO, one of those things. He should be careful about what he says around his nieces because, after all, Joe Giudice is their father and they do love him. But I don't see any reason for him to tiptoe around the fact that Joe Giudice wasn't a good husband or son-in-law or brother-in-law. And yes, while Joe Gorga isn't the world's best dad, he also hasn't embroiled his wife in a federal tax dodging scheme that has led to prison time for both of them. (Yet, anyway). 

• Love 4

Anthropologists watching this as a cultural artifact thousands of years from now are going to be so confused as to why the adults are going about their social lives as usual but the kids are all homeschooling. 

• Love 5