Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

A yacht party leads to a big blow out between Margaret and Jennifer. Meanwhile, Marge Senior is devastated by the contents of Margaret’s book and Teresa struggles with the loss of her parents.

Airdate: 04.21.2021

I don't think I would want to be on a yacht with these women.  Likelihood of someone going overboard is very high.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Is the title of the episode a harbinger of just the episode, or the season?

Seriously, this description is underwhelming.  I’m not sure how this show is now better than RHSLC, which I put on a serious time-out, from which I am now out, and I feel great about it.  

I don’t give a shit about Margaret’s book.  I am tired of her fighting with Jennifer, whose side I cannot take, because of the way she apparently neglects the needs of her young daughter and other children in her family.

I am so tired of hearing Teresa turn her parents’ deaths into entertainment for our consumption.  She lost me when she fully made up with Jackie when I am completely convinced she is going to come loaded for bear for Jackie at the reunion.  That’s such poor character.  Teresa can stop with the euphemisms for food as body parts any time now.  Hashtag, wasn’t funny the first time, less funny alll the subsequent times.  

Who is left—fake Melissa, who puts us—the viewers—down in her tag line by telling us that “honey, green is not your color”?  Actually, I look quite nice in green, thanks.  Honey, D was not your cup size until some guy you were humping paid for your plastic surgery, probably on credit.  

Oh, and then there is the ever-captivating Dolores.  And her gossipy girlfriend Frank.  💤

I’ve quit better franchises for worse reasons, so I am just putting it out there that if this franchise doesn’t deliver—beginning with this episode—I’m out.  

I hung in there for Teresa for as long as I could, but when she did an about-face (not just an apology, but a fake about-face) for the coin, I stopped caring about her cause and now that I am looking at it with unjaundiced eyes, it’s quite childish and pathetic.  The emperor has no clothes.  

I am tired of these people.  It’s probably apropos to comment on a dying franchise by quoting someone from a dead franchise:  My weave is tired.  My pantyliner is tired.  We just had two horrendous episodes.  If this episode continues the trend, I’m off like a prom dress.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

am so tired of hearing Teresa turn her parents’ deaths into entertainment for our consumption

Same here!

All the RH franchises have been circling the drain.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey is unwatchable. However, I would enjoy a show with just the Real Husbands of NJ (and Frank), because I find them much more entertaining. Also, they hash out an argument and then let it go. Also, at least for the first couple of seasons they may ignore the producers really lame shenanigans.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 6

I really feel bad for Teresa in that last part. I too lost my Mom in 2017 when she was just 65 years old. There is no way I could sit through a mother/daughter gathering.  But my friends are also sensitive enough to know that and would never invite me to such a thing, cameras or not.  Ugh.

• Love 12

Again in the previouslies: "Oh, yeah, Teresa is so sexual."

I mean, there are a lot of words I would use to describe the RHONJ character Teresa Giudice.  "Sexual" is simply not one of them.

Can a long-time viewer clue me in to some of Teresa's early set that I obviously missed? ("It's a little blue"?)

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 3

Jennifer's daughter didn't know her grandparents had an arranged marriage? Riiiggghhtt. I mute all of their family's scenes and even I knew. So fake.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, janiema said:

Yes, Melissa got her point across. She is willing to humiliate her daughter for a paycheck.

She's the queen when it comes to thirsty story lines.  Whatever happened to her wanting another baby?  Or her searching for her long lost half sister?  Then there was her so-called singing career that went nowhere.  Melissa would not be on the show if she was not married to Joe Gorga.

Edited by escape
  • Love 21
On 4/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, Stats Queen said:

Same here!

All the RH franchises have been circling the drain.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey is unwatchable. However, I would enjoy a show with just the Real Husbands of NJ (and Frank), because I find them much more entertaining. Also, they hash out an argument and then let it go. Also, at least for the first couple of seasons they may ignore the producers really lame shenanigans.

Yeah - RHOA needs to go off the air gracefully or re-invent themselves with a newer (and a little be younger in life and who tries to stay married to one person) cast. But they and RNOHJ are Andy's/Bravo cash cows that need to be hanging on life support.

The men for M2M also carry the show better, too. maybe one day Andy would consider doing Real Husbands of xxx

RE: Teresa at the mom lunch. I give her credit for coming and at least trying to stick it out. She is the only one who lost her mom, and probably hasn't learned how to cope in a large group with others mom. She probably does better with just one or 2 moms at one time. She was a little extra during her exit, but at least she left on her own accord fairly quickly, early into the event. She could have turned into massive-grieving-Teresa if she stayed around. I think it helped her by arriving first. I guess she doesn't have an aunt or an honorary godmom to hang with her at such functions.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 7

Melissa and Antonia at the dress shop.... wow....couldn't tell which which bad or funny..

Melissa trying to have a teen sex talk and Antonia just being a teen, getting a bag full of clothes.

Didn't care for the comment on big boobs - way to make a young girl feel self conscious about her body..

Antonia seems to have a little bit of Joe's swag and personality in her.. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Jennifer's daughter didn't know her grandparents had an arranged marriage? Riiiggghhtt. I mute all of their family's scenes and even I knew. So fake.

hmmm ... I can see it that maybe in their culture and in their grandparents time , they don't see it as "arranged" as we see it now . They (the grands kiddies)  see it as two people who came together and made a life for themselves and raised a family. And at her age , she probably just assumed that her grands were meant to be together in a loving relationship until the arguments starting breaking out. 

It probably was explained as something families just did back in that time , and in Turkey, in that the families came together to choose spouses for their children at part of life's next steps, almost like the final act of being a parent. 

Plus - wasn't in was the first 15 minutes when we met Jennifer seasons ago she was talking about she had a formal room for when someone come to ask for her daughter's hand?  To her, arranged just has a different meaning than how some couples start a marriage.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 9

I missed why it took 5 years for Delores to go get a mammogram - seems out of character for her. She's too logical, cares for her parents  health ...I hope everything comes out ok..

I agree with Frank Jr . I'm glad she told him at least to give him a heads up . It shows that they see each other as an adult. Did she tell her daughter ? 

Frankie is trying to get into an MBA pgm and he is super focused on the GMAT test - that is a new Frankie.... he was extra hot into his body and chasing women the last I saw him. He is really growing up too. I guess he's not attempting to follow in his disbarred father's profession - I expected him to say LSAT test.

• Love 7

This episode was important to me as I have now been made aware of cannoli chips and dip.

I continue to be amazed by the seemingly pleasant and mature post divorce relationships in the Giudice family.

I could do without the Marges, looking like plastic surgery mishap bookends, squeezing out tears for the camera as marketing for a book I will never read. Also, Margaret was an ass when Jen attempted to apologize about her earlier comment.  

Kind of surprised that Melissa was still using an iPhone X last summer. Don't get me wrong, I still use one myself, but I am not trying to put on a wealthy and fashionable front.  That Envy advertisement was wrapped in one of the most cringeworthy scenes ever on this show.  

Jackie was quite the bitch with her comments to her mom while approaching the Aydin house.  If you dislike a person that much do not accept their hospitality.  Did she get veneers?  She looked like she had a mouth full of Chiclets when she was on WWHL. Speaking of WWHL, when asked if she regrets the driveway birthday party and favors out of a box her reply was, "We all know I got money, I don't have to blow it in everyone's face. Right?"  So I guess having money means you don't have to put any effort into anything.  Funny how the person who wants you to think she doesn't brag about her money has once again let us know that she has it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
9 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

Also, Melissa's mom is so sweet. I loved the way she hugged Teresa.

yeah - she probably known Tre's mom  for close to 20 years seeing each other at family functions. Plus she is the only widow of the bunch , so she sees the loss from a different perspective

Edited by sATL
  • Love 13

Even though it is extremely personal, I would like to know how the 3 moms ( Deleores/Jackie/Jennifer) parents,  and dads financially survive and maintain a whole separate households for decades, as they now are in their retirement years, when most try to cut/watch expenses. What did the moms do - move into paid off  property and hubby picks up the tab on utilities. maintenance and taxes? And since there is no formal legal divorce document, just depend on their goodwill to pay bills for another place? 🍿

Did they work too, just kind come off as they don't, or ever did ? Do the dads come off wealthier than they portray?  Jennifer's dad is probably the wealthiest of the 3 - but to maintain another separate household? The whole concept must be a little mind boggling to Mellissa's mom, who I am sure had the passing thought "if she could have just one more day with her husband"..

Do any of the 6 "still married but live separately"  have a side-piece? 🍿

Marge Sr ? well, just don't know what to say about her on that subject. Don't think she wanted (or could) stay tied to a man long enough to worry about whom is going to live where, for a lifetime, while considering finances. And it probably was a mutual agreement with her men.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 7
On 4/19/2021 at 5:14 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Is the title of the episode a harbinger of just the episode, or the season?

Seriously, this description is underwhelming.  I’m not sure how this show is now better than RHSLC, which I put on a serious time-out, from which I am now out, and I feel great about it.  

I don’t give a shit about Margaret’s book.  I am tired of her fighting with Jennifer, whose side I cannot take, because of the way she apparently neglects the needs of her young daughter and other children in her family.

I am so tired of hearing Teresa turn her parents’ deaths into entertainment for our consumption.  She lost me when she fully made up with Jackie when I am completely convinced she is going to come loaded for bear for Jackie at the reunion.  That’s such poor character.  Teresa can stop with the euphemisms for food as body parts any time now.  Hashtag, wasn’t funny the first time, less funny alll the subsequent times.  

Who is left—fake Melissa, who puts us—the viewers—down in her tag line by telling us that “honey, green is not your color”?  Actually, I look quite nice in green, thanks.  Honey, D was not your cup size until some guy you were humping paid for your plastic surgery, probably on credit.  

Oh, and then there is the ever-captivating Dolores.  And her gossipy girlfriend Frank.  💤

I’ve quit better franchises for worse reasons, so I am just putting it out there that if this franchise doesn’t deliver—beginning with this episode—I’m out.  

I hung in there for Teresa for as long as I could, but when she did an about-face (not just an apology, but a fake about-face) for the coin, I stopped caring about her cause and now that I am looking at it with unjaundiced eyes, it’s quite childish and pathetic.  The emperor has no clothes.  

I am tired of these people.  It’s probably apropos to comment on a dying franchise by quoting someone from a dead franchise:  My weave is tired.  My pantyliner is tired.  We just had two horrendous episodes.  If this episode continues the trend, I’m off like a prom dress.  

Gloomy day here yesterday and decided to do some computer clean up and paperwork organizing with the RHONJ on In the background. It was an early season because it started with Teresa giving birth. It was sooooo much more interesting than the current season. Of course it featured the horrid Danielle, self righteous Caroline and scatter brained Jacqueline, but no utterly boring Jackie and fake and pretentious fame whore Melissa. Turns out it was a good trade. I turned it off when they got to this season. Might kind of say it all.

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

This episode was slow for me. The show is dragging in general. I'm glad Jen talked to her daughter about the fight she witnessed but I'm convinced Jen's mom is doing revisionist history. She wasn't happy in her marriage so she's acting like she was kidnapped to America. I have a hard time believing 50years ago she expressed not wanting to leave Turkey and his motives seemed to be to give them a good life, but she's acting like he had some kind of bad intentions to trap her. She needs therapy. She's going to end up trying to convince Jen she is in a bad marriage because of her jealousy, as she was taking shots at Bill for how much he works.

Couldn't Teresa have brought Gia as a way to make up for not having her mom there? It was obviously going to be hard for her. 

Jennifer tried to give Marge a real apology but Marge just couldn't handle Jen doing the right thing so she went back to the stupid IG thing. Marge has become awful. Jackie taking a swipe at Jen's house to her mom as they were going there was catty. I think they're both jealous of Jen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, chlban said:

Gloomy day here yesterday and decided to do some computer clean up and paperwork organizing with the RHONJ on In the background. It was an early season because it started with Teresa giving birth. It was sooooo much more interesting than the current season. Of course it featured the horrid Danielle, self righteous Caroline and scatter brained Jacqueline, but no utterly boring Jackie and fake and pretentious fame whore Melissa. Turns out it was a good trade. I turned it off when they got to this season. Might kind of say it all.

wow - that must have been like the pilot. I hadn't seen that one. I didn't join the RHONJ club until Joey's ? baptism dinner when all hell broke loose. Let me find that episode on a free service.

I liked Caroline better when the Manzoes got their own show, which I miss, but understand sometimes it is just better to get out from Bravo's and the public eye . Caroline got a little preachy for the bunch on RHONJ. Lauren's wedding made me tear up, even though it was in excess in every category. Still amazed how a guy who owns a deli can bring home enough $$ to support her. Need to google to see what those son's of hers are up to now .

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, chlban said:

That was one of my favorite seasons of RHNJ!!  And, there were a few quick camera shots of Melissa at Audriana's christening, although you may not have recognized her, because this was pre-nose jobs and professionally hair and makeup sessions (no highlighting, no hair straightening, no contouring makeup, etc.) - in fact, Melissa looked EXACTLY like Antonia does now!!!   😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

who threw the crack about Jennifer having no furniture as they were walking up Jen's driveway.  Was if Jackie? 

In regard to Jen's daughter not knowing that her grandparent's marriage was arranged.  It wasn't until I was maybe 18 when I fully realized that my yia yia (Greek gram) was 13 years old and her parents sent her to America (NYC)  ALONE to live with distant family she never met.  and then when she was 16, some Greek from their village (LOL  who is my papu/Grandfather) in Chicago became a widow and they sent my yia yia there to marry him.  1 of his kids were older than she was. (they were married until for forever and had 4 more kids)  my point:  you can hear a story your whole life, but until someone sits and explains it you, it takes a minute for it sink in.  

• Love 15
12 hours ago, sATL said:

I missed why it took 5 years for Delores to go get a mammogram - seems out of character for her. She's too logical, cares for her parents  health ...I hope everything comes out ok..

I agree with Frank Jr . I'm glad she told him at least to give him a heads up . It shows that they see each other as an adult. Did she tell her daughter ? 

Frankie is trying to get into an MBA pgm and he is super focused on the GMAT test - that is a new Frankie.... he was extra hot into his body and chasing women the last I saw him. He is really growing up too. I guess he's not attempting to follow in his disbarred father's profession - I expected him to say LSAT test.

Question: How does someone get an award from a breast cancer awareness and prevention organization and hasn't had a mammogram in five years???? Buh??? How do you even accept that award having not had the #1  breast cancer prevention tool available to you and you didn't have it done??!!! OMG! That's just inconceivable to me. How do you accept the award in the first place? How the hell did she get nominated for this anyway? The whole thing stinks....and Delores is a fake.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

That was one of my favorite seasons of RHNJ!!  And, there were a few quick camera shots of Melissa at Audriana's christening, although you may not have recognized her, because this was pre-nose jobs and professionally hair and makeup sessions (no highlighting, no hair straightening, no contouring makeup, etc.) - in fact, Melissa looked EXACTLY like Antonia does now!!!   😂😂

I was also thinking that Antonia looks like Melissa pre-surgeries, etc.  I bet she can’t wait for her to turn 18 so she can send her for surgery.

• Love 4

I can’t imagine Marge’s book being successful.  It’s right up there with Melissa’s book about keeping a man happy.  How many times are we going to hear about Marge sleeping with her boss?  It feels like she is using the “Me Too” movement to sell books.

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Wicked said:

Melissa, stooooooppppp.  So unfair to do this on camera, are you kidding me???

I would have killed my mother if she had done this

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, ichbin said:

This episode was important to me as I have now been made aware of cannoli chips and dip.

Cannoli chips and dip are AMAZING!!!  It has become a staple dessert for our family gatherings, rather than actual cannolis.  

Oh - and dipping fresh strawberries in the cannoli cream is also pretty amazing!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, ichbin said:

I continue to be amazed by the seemingly pleasant and mature post divorce relationships in the Giudice family.

I could do without the Marges, looking like plastic surgery mishap bookends, squeezing out tears for the camera as marketing for a book I will never read. Also, Margaret was an ass when Jen attempted to apologize about her earlier comment.  

Kind of surprised that Melissa was still using an iPhone X last summer. Don't get me wrong, I still use one myself, but I am not trying to put on a wealthy and fashionable front.  That Envy advertisement was wrapped in one of the most cringeworthy scenes ever on this show.  

Jackie was quite the bitch with her comments to her mom while approaching the Aydin house.  If you dislike a person that much do not accept their hospitality.  Did she get veneers?  She looked like she had a mouth full of Chiclets when she was on WWHL. Speaking of WWHL, when asked if she regrets the driveway birthday party and favors out of a box her reply was, "We all know I got money, I don't have to blow it in everyone's face. Right?"  So I guess having money means you don't have to put any effort into anything.  Funny how the person who wants you to think she doesn't brag about her money has once again let us know that she has it.

Its totally a thing - not sure if you live near an Italian bakery, but if you do, ask if they have the chip and dip and if they don't ask them for the filling and the shells separately and you can crack the shells and make your own chip.  As a side note, I never/rarely get my cannoli pre-filled, the shell gets too soggy - we fill as needed.  LOL  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Its totally a thing - not sure if you live near an Italian bakery,

I grew up in a predominantly Italian-American area.  I haven't found anything close to a real Italian bakery in the entire state where I now live  and I have searched as recently as last month when I was craving Zeppoli.  I think I watch this franchise mostly for the sake of nostalgia.

• Love 4

What has Margaret done to her face? It looks so painful. 

That was really horrible that Melissa tried to have a sex talk on camera with her daughter. Not quite as bad as Drew Sidora pimping out her son meeting with his bio dad on real housewives of Atlanta but not far from it. It was clear she was just trying to be cute as she smiled at the camera when the kid ran away horrified. Antonia really does look exactly like Melissa used to, which is not a bad thing. Her face is not as horse like as Melissa’s was. But she will never have the confidence to just stay with that face with Melissa as a mother.  

I did feel bad for Teresa at the mommy daughter get together. I lost my mother at 36 and I would not have done well in that situation either. I really love the spread that Jennifer and her mother put out.  

I can’t believe the Marge and her foolish book that she’s pimping out. She continues to try the hard sell on Instagram live , calling herself “the Marge”, but honestly who really is going to buy this book? Last bravolebrity that I bought a book from was Kate Chastain, and only because it was $5.99! Lol....

Margaret continues to come for Jennifer by bringing up the Instagram tone deaf comment when it was obvious that Jennifer was just trying to apologize to her. The jealousy Margaret has for Jennifer is palpable and not a good look. 

Jackie’s eating disorder needs to be tended to. She continues to get thinner with unhealthy looking hair amd clothes bagging off of her. I am absolutely not a fan but I do hope she gets some help ASAP. It was a crappy move to put down Jens house to her mom as they walked in.  

0650D460-1904-4252-932E-DBF7CDC5186D.jpeg

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Its totally a thing - not sure if you live near an Italian bakery, but if you do, ask if they have the chip and dip and if they don't ask them for the filling and the shells separately and you can crack the shells and make your own chip.  As a side note, I never/rarely get my cannoli pre-filled, the shell gets too soggy - we fill as needed.  LOL  

51 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I grew up in a predominantly Italian-American area.  I haven't found anything close to a real Italian bakery in the entire state where I now live  and I have searched as recently as last month when I was craving Zeppoli.  I think I watch this franchise mostly for the sake of nostalgia.

Does cannoli have to be refrigerated? If not , I am sure there is  a bakery somewhere that will ship. 

Asking for a friend...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

You know, you’re right, that’s what she should have done.

Instead she showed up and then deliberately made it all about her by going into histrionics and noisily departing. Made her the center of attention and certainly would have killed the event if this was a *real* party among friends instead of a work event.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, sATL said:

Does cannoli have to be refrigerated? If not , I am sure there is  a bakery somewhere that will ship. 

Asking for a friend...

Yes the filling is a cream based so it needs to be refrigerated. You can have them shipped but it is beastly expensive to do it because it requires dry ice and insulation.

Cannoli filling is extremely easy to make at home. It is the shells that are a bitch. You can buy the shells and have the shells shipped if necessary. The filling is essentially sweetened ricotta or maybe mascarpone depending on the recipe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

This episode was slow for me. The show is dragging in general. I'm glad Jen talked to her daughter about the fight she witnessed but I'm convinced Jen's mom is doing revisionist history. She wasn't happy in her marriage so she's acting like she was kidnapped to America. I have a hard time believing 50years ago she expressed not wanting to leave Turkey and his motives seemed to be to give them a good life, but she's acting like he had some kind of bad intentions to trap her. She needs therapy. She's going to end up trying to convince Jen she is in a bad marriage because of her jealousy, as she was taking shots at Bill for how much he works.

Couldn't Teresa have brought Gia as a way to make up for not having her mom there? It was obviously going to be hard for her. 

Jennifer tried to give Marge a real apology but Marge just couldn't handle Jen doing the right thing so she went back to the stupid IG thing. Marge has become awful. Jackie taking a swipe at Jen's house to her mom as they were going there was catty. I think they're both jealous of Jen.

I understand that it’s hard to believe, but understand that you are looking at it from a very different, western (&, modern) point of view. She is a woman from a middle eastern country, a patriarchal society that viewed girls and women as breeders, cooks, and housekeepers. Men held the power; a 16 year old girl who was married off will have no say in what her life would be like and where it would be. The husband has the only and final say. Unfortunately, this is still true in many patriarchal societies. Look at Malala, who was almost murdered, because she just wanted to go to school. That’s in recent years. I have no doubt that 50 years ago, what Jen’s mother went through is exactly how she explains it and it’s not revisionist history.

What is different is that the woman has finally gained insight and confidence and is speaking up for herself.

My own mother was married at 18; she was not educated. The expectation was for her to get married and have babies. That’s it. She never had a real adolescence and never a young adulthood. She had me two months before she turned 19...and she reacted very similarly to Jen’s mom when was in her 50s. So, as unbelievable as it seems, it really is likely that her mother truly had no say in her life. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t imagine Marge’s book being successful.  It’s right up there with Melissa’s book about keeping a man happy.  How many times are we going to hear about Marge sleeping with her boss?  It feels like she is using the “Me Too” movement to sell books.

The title alone is a turn off.  I am familiar with the phrase but I am not drawn to a book with Tuna Fish in the title.  Like WTF??

Hey Jackie, I’m glad you are soooo rich you don’t have a mortgage, but how about your little besties Mel and Marge?  Pretty sure the Gorga manse is mortgaged to the hilt and Margie had to sell off  part of her property and use her unfinished and also unfurnished home as collateral in her BK and law suit.  Do you bring that up to them often, too?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Asking for a friend...

It does have to be refrigerated but there are easy recipes online. If you can't find cannoli shells or chips broken waffle/sugar cones are a popular substitute. I like to buy pizzelle cookies to dip in.

Here's the recipe I use

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/235797/cannoli-dip/

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Why didn't Kathy Wakile make us aware of this?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, amarante said:

Yes the filling is a cream based so it needs to be refrigerated. You can have them shipped but it is beastly expensive to do it because it requires dry ice and insulation.

Cannoli filling is extremely easy to make at home. It is the shells that are a bitch. You can buy the shells and have the shells shipped if necessary. The filling is essentially sweetened ricotta or maybe mascarpone depending on the recipe.

Noticed your screen name....any relation to the restaurant?

2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Hey Jackie, I’m glad you are soooo rich you don’t have a mortgage, but how about your little besties Mel and Marge?  Pretty sure the Gorga manse is mortgaged to the hilt and Margie had to sell off  part of her property and use her unfinished and also unfurnished home as collateral in her BK and law suit.  Do you bring that up to them often, too?

I would bet that she does off camera.

• Love 3

Also, my heart breaks for Tre.  My parents are 70 and I haven’t been able to be with them in a year.  My dad is going into Alzheimer’s and my mom is my life (they are not married, live separately). My best friend dad had a in minor stroke last night.  I lay awake a lot lately thing of my own parents. I CANNOT.  I remember when my fiancé passed away and I couldn’t hold a baby or acknowledge anyone’s wedding (I was 24).  Sooooo sad.   

• Love 1