Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I loathe Tre, but her delivery of “You’re not a big drinker?” was *chef’s kiss* 

I don’t know if it would make it any better but I can only hope that Antonia agreed in advance to the plan for filming at Envy. Because if Melissa just ambushed her to talk about sex without her prior knowledge in front of a national audience? That’s just horrendous. 

• Like 1

Also I have a seven year old, and all I will say is that she trips over her own feet in sneakers — I can’t imagine her walking around in those heels that Jennifer’s daughter had on! 

• Like 1
On 4/25/2021 at 4:16 PM, halkatla said:

I have literally never had a problem with Melissa before this. I think/thought she´s a great housewife who is unfairly called boring while lets face it, almost everything supposedly non-boring Teresa does somehow involves Melissa, who always remains kind of classy and relaxed while this horror sister-in-law goes nuts. However, this scene with her daughter really bothered me...

Agree. I normally like Melissa, but I wouldn't give "the talk" to a teen on camera. Antonia looked really uncomfortable. 

Count me as another who enjoys watching Jennifer and her family more with each episode. They all just seem more authentic to me, which is kind of ironic given hubby is a plastic surgeon. :) Jennifer looks fabulous btw.