Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't look like she's in horrible excruciating pain. At worst she looks mildly disgruntled. 

There's a cure for that isn't there? Something that sounds like "noxycodone"?

• LOL 10

I guess I'm more of a jerk than I thought. If someone I know is homeless, I'm fine with letting them come have a hot meal, shower and wait on their laundry. But they gotta find somewhere to stay. Think I watched too many of those British eviction shows where people let someone come in "until I'm on my feet" and then two years later they're still trying to evict them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wanted a WALK IN THE PARK not a LURK IN THE PARK, DAVE.

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true. Sorry, that made me think of HAL.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Good point!  I’ve never seen phone chargers in a public park.

no, and I am suspicious about this story.  Maybe she is just there for a few hours.  She doesn't look like she has been there very long.

My cousin whose cat died is texting me like crazy.  She is trying to comfort the remaining cat.

Aaarghhhhh she must have stunk up the ambulance & hospital, with no showering, TX heat.  She takes zero accountability for her life. On the plus side, living in the park she must have taken weight off.  Unless it was like only one day.   OMG she's got her period too?  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.  It's almost as if I have smell-o-vision!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I suspect Dave is also no longer in his apartment.  He is either in a shelter, in the park himself or couch surfing.  So, sorry Angie, Mr. one ratty old t-shirt cannot take you in.  You'd be hard to hide. 

You mean a king sized comforter thrown over her wouldn't hide her?

• LOL 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Hours.  That was hours.  So basically Angie rolled from the hotel to the park and then swooned yet again.  Where we her belongings? 

Wait. I had to go to another room and missed a few minutes of this. What happened to her BFF with the baby?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm confused. Dave is throwing her out, but they are sitting having lunch together first? 

I dated a guy for a year and after we broke up we went for ice cream. 

She's mad they sent her a get well balloon?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

I guess I'm more of a jerk than I thought. If someone I know is homeless, I'm fine with letting them come have a hot meal, shower and wait on their laundry. But they gotta find somewhere to stay. Think I watched too many of those British eviction shows where people let someone come in "until I'm on my feet" and then two years later they're still trying to evict them.

Any of my friends or close family members would be able to stay with me until they got on their feet.  But I have no friends or family members who would take more than a few months to do so.  I also know they would do the same for me, should I need it.  No random acquaintance would be welcome. though.  A meal - sure, but no way am I sharing my home with someone I do not trust.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

No snarking but curious...if she has no money can she still check herself into the hospital with no insurance? I am Canadian so just wondering......ewwww wtf don’t tell him you are on the rag

Depending on which hospital you go to in my town, they'll both treat you. But one will expect payment before they let you leave, or set up a payment plan with all the info you filled out about work and income. The other let's you go ahead and go, but that bill will show up a couple of days later lol. 

• Useful 1