Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sounds delicious....I bet it is much better than Debbie’s beef stew (90 day reference)

BEEF PHITEW!!! Where is @toasterstrudel when we need her.

• LOL 3

If Dr Now strangled Angie with his blingee stethoscope on national television, 2 million people would not report that as a crime.

Look at the fucking money they have spent on her for medical costs!!  And she cops an attitude!  Her homelessness is NOT his problem!!

She is VILE and TOXIC.

• Love 10
Just now, umgoblue said:

Are you trying to kill Wink Martindale?!?!  He is one of the great game show hosts still left.

FACTS!! Loved Wink!

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Any of my friends or close family members would be able to stay with me until they got on their feet.  But I have no friends or family members who would take more than a few months to do so.  I also know they would do the same for me, should I need it.  No random acquaintance would be welcome. though.  A meal - sure, but no way am I sharing my home with someone I do not trust.  

Exactly! Family, sure, if you sit down with me and we make an plan and you show me you're trying. Stay! I know my friends though would probably get too comfortable though. I've had a few stay for a couple of days here and there and I was thrilled to see them go. They forgot my home is not a hotel and I'm not a maid. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

How are they just showing us this without any explanation on why Dave kicked her out and still hanging out with her. I can not abide with this.

This is so bizarre. Like give me some more information tlc! She lives a park now but her “boyfriend” comes to hang out in the park with her? Does he still have his apartment? What is going on?? This is not normal. 

• Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

We could have all sent her balloons!

We should all send her balloons, the entire forum, then these balloons will carry her far, far away. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

She’s been trapped, guys!

She's "stuck" in the hospital. 

"I'm here with NOBODY" Well maybe there's a reason for that, dear. 

Chuck her ass out, Dr. Now. Ungrateful witch. 

"No one can tell me what to do". Oh dear god I simply cannot even. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Angie is horrific!

Can we just toss her down Buffalo Bill’s well and be done with her? Imagine how many women suits Buffalo Bill could make with all that skin. He would need many gallons of lotion though. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Kick her out of your program Dr Now!!!

Kick her out of the hospital if she doesn't want to be there!!

Who is going to kick her? It's forklift time.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Dr. Now, you need to face reality, also.  This situation has gone way beyond this Ho needing/wanting weight loss surgery.  A doctor who was not doing a reality show would have shown her the fucking door!

• Love 11

Why would Dr Now give a flying fuck about her homelessness?  Please discharge her Dr Now.  Please just let her go.  Roll her out the front door and leave her there in the street, it ain't your problem, "dude" LOL.  Her family probably celebrating she's not there in Ohio.  She's Houston's problem now.  OMG she's so VILE.

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Angie is horrific!

Can we just toss her down Buffalo Bill’s well and be done with her? Imagine how many women suits Buffalo Bill could make with all that skin. He would need many gallons of lotion though. 

Scented lotion at that

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

Okay, so no shade but someone reset the cable box. 🤯  I’m late and a little mad

Eating habits (still embarrassed):  Diet Squirt with some vodka as a cocktail. Switched to wine as I put on some beef stew for dinner....He may have messed up the cable box but he *did* buy Prime beef short ribs for the stew!  Lots of veg and even some pearl onions (so fancy!), with some roasted potatoes on the side. This is sounding less healthy as I continue to write. (Going back to shame space...)

That sounds good. I need to get my mom to write down her beef stew recipe.

It’s only nine.  I’m afraid we’ve seen all the good bits now, can’t imagine what will take up another hour unless she does go to rehab and get surgery (none of which sounds the least bit interesting to me).

• LOL 3
  • Love 4