Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

My cable/internet blinked off for 5 minutes right after the hospital showdown and I was like "GAAAAHHHH!!!" and have now read about 60 replies. So I missed the blip of her ripping her IV out to now her charade in front of this Intervention dude.

The drugs are controlling the bitch!

NO SHE IS NOT WILLING!!  Have they not gotten that yet.

Fortitude??  Fortitude??

She turns my stomach.  

• Love 2

Look at her go...  especially after her weight loss in the hospital, I am sure she could walk on her own, maybe not for miles, but for the short distances she needs to cover - she chooses to use the chair so she appears more invalided and more in need of... substances.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Angie needs to extend her visits to the rehab doc’s office just for the air conditioning. And then she calls her driver Dave like she’s calling her dog.

I treat my dogs 1000 times better than she treats Dave.

• Love 2

She hasn't had the chance to get off drugs for 20 years? All people - nonprofits, governments, healthcare professionals, educators - want is for people to get off of drugs and they provide a variety of ways to help them do so. Shut the eff up. You like the drugs. You do you, boo, but don't lie about not being able to stop using.

I wasn't an addict, but I have years of personal experience with a heroin addict. Angie can go lie to someone who'll believe her, 'cause it ain't me. 

• Love 6

Whoops, I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor after she barked "Okay, DAVID!" and up he popped. I thought he'd have split while waiting in the waiting room, leaving the little dust cloud behind like Roadrunner. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10