Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Angie enters the most-trying stretch of her weight-loss journey. She finds herself on the brink of homelessness after Dr. Now refuses to keep her in his program unless she submits to drug rehab for substance abuse.

One more round of Angie's unique charm.  To paraphrase our delicate flower, "Are you going to come around and snark me or do you forget what your job is?"  Let's (hopefully) say goodbye to Angie with an epic live chat.  

Original air date 2021.04.21

• LOL 10
5 minutes ago, Kid said:

Hi, Pounders!!  Another two hours of Miss Congeniality!!!

Hi! Not only have I made it for the chat, I slid in a few minutes early.  My eating habit is a burger and onion rings from the Good Times drive thru. In honor of this show. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

ETA: that's ONE burger and ONE order of onion rings. Just saying.

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Hello my sisters and brothers.

I just got back from the store and can't make anything in time for the show, so my eating habit is a slice of watermelon and a yogurt. 

Oh no! The cable isn't working! We got new roofs this week - I hope they didn't mess with the dish.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 7

It's Wednesday! Got my first Pfizer shot last night. My arm is pretty painful (I keep seeing people describe it as a "sore arm" but this hurts!) but other than that and a couple red marks from the band-aid (and a minor panic attack on my way home, even though I waited half an hour before leaving) I'm feeling okay. Started feeling a little tired in the afternoon but that could easily be due to other things besides the shot. Felt a bit more alert after some food and a big glass of water. Hoping for a good distraction in the form of Premium Snark™.

Eating habit...homemade baked mac & cheese (which I made during my lunch time, with whole grain mac) and some veggies, and a Häagen-Dazs milk chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar.

Stars is in for part two! (Okay, she's at my parents' house but I took the picture on Saturday. She usually hides in the bedroom so I don't get too many pictures, but she actually stayed on the top of the couch the whole time I was there...though there were an anxious few seconds when she started to slide off but she managed to save herself. 😄 But she looked so cute. Much cuter than Angie lounging on the couch.)

Stars on Couch 2021017.jpg

• Love 20

Howdy fellow pounders.  I had my dinner earlier, Margaritaville jerk shrimp with rice, and now I'm set with my glass of wine.  Looking forward to seeing Angie homeless in the park.  I looked ahead and next week we get No-Hy-Jeanne along with Brandon whom I don't remember.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hello all - I made it or the actual live-chat for once!

What other imaginary *painful* health issue do you think Angie will diagnose herself with on her quest for meds?

Eating habits were yummy pasta with a sausage tomato sauce. It was VERY good for something so simple to make.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Just finished an extra long workout, I feel great!

Replenishing with Lemonade Mio and Vodka. Don't judge !!!! LOLOL

Just heard Just Like Heaven on the radio _ Benjamin, I forgive you. 🌈

Congratulations on the workout. :) I am not judging the Mio and vodka.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Hi! Not only have I made it for the chat, I slid in a few minutes early.  My eating habit is a burger and onion rings from the Good Times drive thru. In honor of this show. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

ETA: that's ONE burger and ONE order of onion rings. Just saying.

You didn't order for a family or twelve? I do love onion rings.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hi All!  

No eating habit yet tonight, as I had a late lunch so I will figure out something later today - maybe leftover teriyaki salmon and steamed asparagus.  

In other news, my Mom got her first Pfizer shot tonight, and my townhouse purchase is proceeding, inspection did not show anything terrible (though it did show some minor repairs are needed).  That's one of the main reason my Mom went for her vaccination now instead of waiting for the summer - so she could fly over in June to help me move.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It's Wednesday! Got my first Pfizer shot last night. My arm is pretty painful (I keep seeing people describe it as a "sore arm" but this hurts!) but other than that and a couple red marks from the band-aid (and a minor panic attack on my way home, even though I waited half an hour before leaving) I'm feeling okay. Started feeling a little tired in the afternoon but that could easily be due to other things besides the shot. Felt a bit more alert after some food and a big glass of water. Hoping for a good distraction in the form of Premium Snark™.

Eating habit...homemade baked mac & cheese (which I made during my lunch time, with whole grain mac) and some veggies, and a Häagen-Dazs milk chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar.

Stars is in for part two! (Okay, she's at my parents' house but I took the picture on Saturday. She usually hides in the bedroom so I don't get too many pictures, but she actually stayed on the top of the couch the whole time I was there...though there were an anxious few seconds when she started to slide off but she managed to save herself. 😄 But she looked so cute. Much cuter than Angie lounging on the couch.)

Stars is a beauty. She's also lying there like "draw me like one of your French girls."

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Since No-Hy-Jeanne is one of the lawsuit group, I'm guessing this was filmed right after her original one.    Brandon will be the success, and she'll be the failure.   Was Brandon the singer?  His girlfriend moved to Houston with him, and her mom, and other family acted like she was being abducted to mars.     Maybe he's the one where his father cheated, and when Brandon didn't take the father's side, daddy dumped him. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Pfizer is elite.  Be prepared for elite pain and elite side  effects.  However, I love the feeling of elite Pfizer flowing through my veins.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I looked ahead and next week we get No-Hy-Jeanne along with Brandon whom I don't remember.

Oooh, that will be a good one!  Is Brandon the one who was 'opera' singer with a girlfriend who freaked out about moving to Houston?

• Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

Coming soon on Discovery+.

Looks like a storm coming. Better not take out my power!

We've had storms here in NYC, part of my zip code has power outages but so far so good. Ah a retropective of Angie J's delightful behavior. She's a gem! 

• Love 2

I’m here but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with the chat! I just logged off of work and can’t think. I had my second shot on Sunday and experienced side effects of fogginess/confusion, being extremely cold, and achy. I had Moderna. Tuesday I was back to normal so small price to pay to avoid getting sick and dying . 

Since I missed last weeks live chat, I actually watched Part 1 this past weekend and read along with the Part 1 live chat! It wasn’t the same but it was very entertaining. I was committed to it out of desperation for snark. 

I’m ready for this bitch she’s an awful person. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Are they kidding me with this recap? It's gonna take 30 minutes.

RIght???  They showed us this last week.  Get to the good stuff!!!

(although I did enjoy seeing her aggressively hanging up the phone again 🤣🤣)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

How y'all doin'? 

My eating habit was an old Polish woman: smoked sausage (turkey), sauerkraut and homemade mashed potatoes. I have craved this for days. 

I took two little walks today, but very blustery in ATL.

I get my first COVID vaccine tomorrow, I think it will be Moderna. I am flying to the Bahamas to board a cruise in July so gotta get this DONE. 

I watched a bit of her original episode earlier today so I'm pre-agitated already.

Lets gooooo....

Edited by snarkish
typo
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Pfizer is elite.  Be prepared for elite pain and elite side  effects.  However, I love the feeling of elite Pfizer flowing through my veins.

• LOL 3

I can’t believe I’m back. My mother prepared dinner for my brother, dad  and I tonight. Arugula salad, Roast beef, baby potatoes, cabbage, tomato casserole, corn bread and cake for desert!  I guess no popcorn tonight.  Lol

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

We've had storms here in NYC, part of my zip code has power outages but so far so good. Ah a retropective of Angie J's delightful behavior. She's a gem! 

Isn't she a treasure? But not as amusing as Pauline. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2