Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Her neighbor who allowed her to move in for no apparent reason when she could no longer afford her apartment.

DO NOT FORGET HE HAD A SHOPPING CART.

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Team Moderna. I preen. 

My parents and brother all got Moderna (he got his first last week and we will both get our second shots on May 11; my parents got their second in March). 

Clearly I'm special.

I texted him a little while ago and said "my arm hurts"...he wrote back "don't stick needles in it."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She doesn't need rehab. She's going to work hard as she has been. OK.

It's like she thinks she actually did something on her own just by being confined to the hospital on a restricted diet and not able to smoke and do drugs

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, nokat said:

I hope you meant AS an old Polish woman, but sausage, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes is my kind of food. 

Cannibalism would bring this show to an unsurprising new level 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12

It's super annoying that new notifications sometimes come as a giant (half my screen sized) avatar of the person reacting to my post that lingers for a couple seconds, blocking my entire screen.  This didn't use to happen, must be some kind of an update that happened in the last few days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The huge notifications are really cracking me up! I'm easily amused. 

It scared me to death the first time it popped up and I couldn't figure out how to make it stop.

In my defense I've been fighting with computers for 4 days, so I'm easily annoyed.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Her neighbor who allowed her to move in for no apparent reason when she could no longer afford her apartment.

On the last episode she had said something like "do what you're paid for" so I assumed he was a paid caregiver. I'm sure he regretted that very soon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

good evening friends! i see angie’s pig sized heart is ok and that she’s already asking for more pain meds in the first 15 min 🙄 let’s get to the sleeping in the park scene already!

eating habit - salmon and broccoli with not nearly enough salt and butter on it

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My shot was in the conference center at the hospital; my anxiety-ridden self was glad the ER was just on the opposite side of the next building, just in case. I was fine, obviously. The arm got more sore through the evening and this morning was really not happy, but it's getting better.

I considered a nearby hospital, but the parking garage is horrible and I panic going down all the ramps.  I don't know if they still have the drive-thru deal but it was first-come basis and the reports of people being in their cars for hours was not appealing.  I think they may have gone to scheduling those now.  At least I hope so.  And when they first started the weather was cold and damp. 

6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Who the hell is David? Is that her old boyfriend that stole all her drugs?

I can only assume she told David she has extra drugs or some kind of funds to share with him.  I can guarantee he is only her boyfriend in her mind. 

Okay, it's all Justin's fault . . . .

• Love 5

Seriously, what's the matter with this Dave dude? He looks normal, isn't a giant slob, appears to have teeth, and also an apartment decorated with all of Angies shit that he toted over in his shopping cart the day before and never mind I just answered my own question.

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

It's super annoying that new notifications sometimes come as a giant (half my screen sized) avatar of the person reacting to my post that lingers for a couple seconds, blocking my entire screen.  This didn't use to happen, must be some kind of an update that happened in the last few days.

AND now I am getting a shorter window with some sort of side window going on...this site is changing before my eyes. But seeing nokat's profile pic giant on my screen is amusing!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Nuccganggang said:

good evening friends! i see angie’s pig sized heart is ok and that she’s already asking for more pain meds in the first 15 min 🙄 let’s get to the sleeping in the park scene already!

eating habit - salmon and broccoli with not nearly enough salt and butter on it

Your dog looks like it took 4/20 very seriously. I kid, what a cutey.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why are the notifications so huge? I thought I was having a seizure or something

Its temporary, they're working on it. In the meantime, you can get a good look at everyone's avatars!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I went on a Target run for the first time in a while and what a difference a year makes! So good to see plentiful supplies of toilet paper and paper towels again!

Went today .... only two choices for cordless vacs.  Both overpriced.  Supply chain woes.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi! I got a nap in so I would be nice and sharp for chat! My girlfriend and I celebrated our 10th anniversary today with a nice lunch at Olive Garden so my eating habit was chicken parmigiana and lots of salad and breadsticks.

That is my go-to OG order. It's perfect for splitting into two meals.

I'm not getting the big notifications but I'm using the Brave browser that blocks ads and other fun stuff on pages unless I un-block the site. I feel like I'm missing some fun. 😟

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, could you do what Dave did and let a Poundticipent move in with you?

I wouldn't.....

I am not a nice person, or am too nice to let an Angie move in with me.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"He's a positive influence on me"...as he brings in a fast food delivery.

He gets her drugs. 

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, could you do what Dave did and let a Poundticipent move in with you?

I wouldn't.....

There is no way in hell I would let any of those leeches into my house. The smell alone would flatten me. Yes I am a terrible person. I've made my peace with that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I went on a Target run for the first time in a while and what a difference a year makes! So good to see plentiful supplies of toilet paper and paper towels again!

Who knew that buying toilet paper would be a reason to celebrate?

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi! I got a nap in so I would be nice and sharp for chat! My girlfriend and I celebrated our 10th anniversary today with a nice lunch at Olive Garden so my eating habit was chicken parmigiana and lots of salad and breadsticks.

I haven't been to OG in maybe 20 years. I was thinking of taking the sister missionaries there for dinner. I know people make fun of the food sometimes, but I think most people are OK with it. Did you enjoy yourself?

• Love 3