Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Same with me. Felt fine after the first but was felt progressively worse the day after the second. But I went to bed early and slept for twelve hours and felt perfectly fine after that. 

My second will also be on a Tuesday evening. I better be okay by Chat Time!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

It's super annoying that new notifications sometimes come as a giant (half my screen sized) avatar of the person reacting to my post that lingers for a couple seconds, blocking my entire screen.  This didn't use to happen, must be some kind of an update that happened in the last few days.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why are the notifications so huge? I thought I was having a seizure or something

2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

AND now I am getting a shorter window with some sort of side window going on...this site is changing before my eyes. But seeing nokat's profile pic giant on my screen is amusing!

Folks, 
The system upgrade caused some issues.  Our tech team is working on resolving them. We do have a bit of a two-steps forward, one-step back thing going on.  Please be patient with the changes.  Let's not make it the focus of the thread.  Angie gives us enough to talk about! 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

I am reading about everyone's eating habit and I feel jealous.  I still have a week and a half of basically semi-vegan life and I am TIRED of it.  I love seafood and vegetables, but I am have cycled through everything several times over now, and it's also hard to find prepared meals that I would enjoy and takeout takes so long, I am mostly cooking for myself and I am tired of it too.   

• Love 2

I just turn on the episode and AngieJ is spewing some nonsense about Dr. Now saving face....and away we go!

Pistachios and a protein shake for TV dinner eating habit!

How is y'alls mentality doing this week?!?  Mine...uh, well.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My second will also be on a Tuesday evening. I better be okay by Chat Time!

My boss is getting her second in a couple of weeks, she had me clear her schedule the following day in case she gets sick! 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Pfizer is elite.  Be prepared for elite pain and elite side  effects.  However, I love the feeling of elite Pfizer flowing through my veins.

My daughter in Boston got Pfizer #1 yesterday and my husband and I are also Team Pfizer. My other daughter and her husband both got Moderna so we are hoping to have a family reunion by June. I hope it’s not a problem that we are mixing vaccines, j/k. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, simba barracuda said:

Where do you suppose Justin is now?

Snorting up all of Angie's dad's ashes in the alley behind a Rent A Center. Probably.

It's time to mention my toilet paper tip.   Regular TP holders can take double rolls, or Jumbo (I get Angel Soft),.    But Mega, and those  Super Megas are too big, unless you get a floor stand holder, or a plastic extender.          

So after Angie's hospital stay, her 'friend' from Ohio showed up.   I can't believe Angie lost weight, but there's still an hour and a half for her to screw up, and she will. 

I would never let anyone from this show move in.   Especially since it's so easy to establish tenant's rights, and you can't evict anyone.   Actually, I wouldn't let anybody move in, after finding out a long term former friend and her husband tried to squat in a former neighbor's house.  

Maybe Dr. Now can get her a refrigerator box, and she can live under a bridge somewhere with the other trolls. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Went today .... only two choices for cordless vacs.  Both overpriced.  Supply chain woes.

Talking about supply chain woes....has anyone tried to buy Clausen pickles lately? 

11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So glad so many getting vaxed.  I’m 3 weeks fully vaxed.  2nd Moderna was brutal, but totally worth it. I’d allow a day or two for bed rest, if you have the option. 

I worked from home today and will presumably be working from home the day after my second shot as well, so if I feel worse through the day I can just take some sick time and go back to bed.

• Love 1

I haven't been to OG in maybe 20 years. I was thinking of taking the sister missionaries there for dinner. I know people make fun of the food sometimes, but I think most people are OK with it. Did you enjoy yourself?

We both did! The service was quick and our server was nice. I ordered a glass of wine and the waitress explained that there was just a little over 6 ounces left in the bottle so they gave me a really decent pour!

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Pfizer is elite.  Be prepared for elite pain and elite side  effects.  However, I love the feeling of elite Pfizer flowing through my veins.

Yes, I, too, am a Pfizerette. I feel perhaps we should only associate with other...elites?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

We both did! The service was quick and our server was nice. I ordered a glass of wine and the waitress explained that there was just a little over 6 ounces left in the bottle so they gave me a really decent pour!

Glad you had a good time and great score on the pour! We have no Olive Garden in Canada and the government screwed up so I’m in lockdown with not enough vaccine to go around.

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The huge notifications are really cracking me up! I'm easily amused. 

Those started just before chat. They're really getting in the way of my snarking.

Why are she and Mandy holding hands?

Baby is adorable.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Ummm is that commercial really showing me a singing vagina? What the actual fuck? Did anyone else get the singing vagina commercial?

Got it and thought "Has it come to this, Lord?"

• LOL 4
Just now, Arynm said:

Ummm is that commercial really showing me a singing vagina? What the actual fuck? Did anyone else get the singing vagina commercial?

Oh that singing hoo-haw commercial had been on so long that the shock wore off for me a while back.  

Mandy...yikes. A baby?  I thought she was 50+.  Whoa, did Angie just say Mandy has 8 kids? 😭

• Love 6

AJ: You remember you met her when I came down here?

Dr. Now: Do you think I remember all of my patients...let you alone your freaking best friend?  Are you really stupid or are you just playing one on TV?

• LOL 8