Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been working from home since last March. Our campus won't fully open till fall. So since I'm retiring in June I won't ever go to my office again, except to get my stuff. 

Every few months it has been the campus is opening up again. It's still only certain personnel.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh of course it became intimate (gag) and then he tosses her our because she is who she is. Way to live your life Angie.

Probabaly too much of a workout to get intimate.. Can't be easy holding everything in place.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wait - why does Dave want to get rid of her? Did she do something specific?

Of course she wants a mover right away. These people always create their own drama. 

Maybe he gave her a move out date months ago and she thought her magical puss would save her.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She moans, "why can't I get a break?"  Cuz you're a miserable bitch, that's why.

So VERY WELL put!!🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I would never let anyone from this show move in.   Especially since it's so easy to establish tenant's rights, and you can't evict anyone. 

Aw, too bad my condo is part of a program that means I can't rent it. 

Also, it's on the second floor.

3 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

Because everyone keeps letting her down and something good finally needs to happen to her, jeez!

The humanity! Sorry that was a blimp.

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been working from home since last March. Our campus won't fully open till fall. So since I'm retiring in June I won't ever go to my office again, except to get my stuff. 

I retired last summer, my going away party ended up being a Zoom call.  😕

1 minute ago, nokat said:

Every few months it has been the campus is opening up again. It's still only certain personnel.

We hear rumors but they are really erring on the side of caution. Some people are on campus a couple of days a week, but the protocols are strict. 

• Love 1

How can a motel be less expensive than getting a room or a bed a shared room in a cheap apartment?  New York has those, but maybe Houston doesn't...   The situation of being essentially homeless is very unpleasant, I do feel bad for her here.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm confused. Dave is throwing her out, but they are sitting having lunch together first? 

Letting her down easy? Put her snout in a trough first.

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

it became intimate 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Angie thought she could entrance Dave with her wonderful personality and her sexual prowess.  

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe he gave her a move out date months ago and she thought her magical puss would save her.

She did say he told her he could only stay a couple of months.  She spent a month in the hospital.  So much seemed to be packed up it looked like Dave might be moving too.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I jumped up to find the remote control to turn in the closed captioning when I thought I heard Angie say they were intimate. I’m like, WHAT?

Yes. She told Dr Now she might have a sexually transmitted disease.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

How can a motel be less expensive than getting a room or a bed a shared room in a cheap apartment?  New York has those, but maybe Houston doesn't...   The situation of being essentially homeless is very unpleasant, I do feel bad for her here.

All she needs to do is say OK to rehab.

• Love 6

DR. NOW HUNG UP ON HER!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

pretty sure i read that she’s actually an astrophysicist 

DEAD

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, it got too intimate. 

He's learned more about Angie than he ever wanted to know. Few men have survived such an ordeal. 

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I retired last summer, my going away party ended up being a Zoom call.  😕

We like Gathertown for social events. I just don't want to plan it myself! 

What about Dr. Now's words was so hard to understand?  

And why the eff is Dave 'her boyfriend' and hanging out wiht her but not letting her stay with him?   Weirder and weirder.

• Love 6