Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Angie is horrific!

Can we just toss her down Buffalo Bill’s well and be done with her? Imagine how many women suits Buffalo Bill could make with all that skin. He would need many gallons of lotion though. 

Great movie even if I couldn't watch it all the way through!

• Love 1

And we still have 55 minutes to go! 

How much worse is she going to get??

(although I think one of the intro shots for this season is her getting an oxygen mask put on like she's getting put under for surgery?)

• Love 2

Well, I cannot believe it is only 9.  This is really tedious, but I guess she won't stay discharged as there is almost another hour of this wretched creature.

this is torture.

• Love 3
Just now, MsVixen said:

A doctor who was not doing a reality show would have shown her the fucking door!

Some doctors fire their patients more easily than others.  Dr. Now is used to worthless annoying blobs and probably takes longer than average to give up.  

Unfortunately, no addict can be helped who doesn't want to be helped.  Angie is so far in denial, she is beyond reaches of modern medicine.  If we want to stay ethical, of course, scrambling patients' brains is no longer en vogue...

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Why would Dr Now give a flying fuck about her homelessness?  Please discharge her Dr Now.  Please just let her go.  Till her out the front door and leave her there in the street, it ain't your problem "dude".  Her family probably celebrating she's not there in Ohio.  She's Houston's problem now.  

Houston we have a problem.

Had to, sorry.

• LOL 5

shenanigans GIF

1 minute ago, Flossie McFly said:

Hello,

I am new to posting but not to reading the snark that has had me crying with laughter for a long time now. The comments and observations are endlessly amusing so thank you all! 

Welcome to the Pounder pound!  
Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

It’s only nine.  I’m afraid we’ve seen all the good bits now, can’t imagine what will take up another hour unless she does go to rehab and get surgery (none of which sounds the least bit interesting to me).

Totally agree

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

Pounders? WE STILL HAVE ALMOST AN HOUR LEFT! What’s going to happen??

Maybe she’ll get caught using and get arrested!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Flossie McFly said:

Hello,

I am new to posting but not to reading the snark that has had me crying with laughter for a long time now. The comments and observations are endlessly amusing so thank you all! 

Come for the show, stay for the snark. Warning: It’s habit forming.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Flossie McFly said:

Hello,

Great Name!!!  Feel free to throw some snark when you want!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dr. Now, don’t get involved with her yet again. 

Is she telling Dr. now that she’s having her period? TMI

Yes, telling Dr. Now you're a raging bitch because you're having  your period. How about the other three weeks a month?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"She's done" 

looks at clock

clock reads 9:06 p.m.  

Spoiler alert: She's not done.

I did the same. I can't even imagine what other nightmares we have to endure!

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

Yes, I, too, am a Pfizerette. I feel perhaps we should only associate with other...elites?

Another Pfizerette here! I had my shots back in February.

David has to be on drugs. Or maybe she's glamored him. Did I hear him call her "Sunshine?" There has to be something wrong with his head and/or his vision.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

"It didn't take me long to regret what I said to Dr. Now". 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (pauses for breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess it got pretty hot and uncomfortable in the park, eh? 

How many times has this sow quit smoking?

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Some doctors fire their patients more easily than others.  Dr. Now is used to worthless annoying blobs and probably takes longer than average to give up.  

Unfortunately, no addict can be helped who doesn't want to be helped.  Angie is so far in denial, she is beyond reaches of modern medicine.  If we want to stay ethical, of course, scrambling patients' brains is no longer en vogue...

Actually, I feel like Dr. Now is only doing this for the money and has kept this Bitch this long only for that reason.  

• Love 4

Get the fuck out of here ... who goes to rehab for weed?

Live action video of Angie's ballon right now:

giphy.gif

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Get the fuck out of here ... who goes to rehab for weed?

Live action video of Angie's ballon right now:

giphy.gif

You're so bad and I'm laughing SO hard!

• Love 2

She's only meeting with this rehab guy because she's got nowhere to go, she's homeless.   As in has nowhere to sleep. I think she should have called the Salvation Army.  Dave is a curiosity, what's up with that I can't imagine.  

• Love 5