Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, nokat said:

Cats would enjoy that.

Stars would be terrified of that. There was a balloon tied to my dad's chair once and she refused to go into the kitchen for three days until it was gone. (I think she thinks they're plastic bags; she got one caught around her neck once when she was little and has been terrified of them since.)

She found another sucker to take her in?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Ewwwwwwww “she’s been keeping clean” 🤮 

You don't want to think too much about that. Did soap reach her nethers?

• LOL 1
Just now, TazDevil said:

The neighbors in that apartment complex are insanely nice with letting random druggies just crash with them for a few months.

*random druggies with camera crews following them

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Hey, I have a belly button hernia like Angie's* that I refuse to get fixed because to get it fixed means I'd have to let my belly button piercing close and get it redone after recovery. Dammit, I'll be 59 in a couple of weeks and I'm not giving up my damned piercing.

*mine is impeccably clean.

• Love 5

I want an entire episode of just Dave on how he met her, what it was like to live with her and why he threw her out but still hung out with her and then what really happened after the surgery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

James has no idea how hard it will be to get rid of Angie.

About as hard as the herpes he's invariably already contracted from her.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hey, I have a belly button hernia like Angie's* that I refuse to get fixed because to get it fixed means I'd have to let my belly button piercing close and get it redone after recovery. Dammit, I'll be 59 in a couple of weeks and I'm not giving up my damned piercing.

*mine is impeccably clean.

I’ll bet it’s fab, and I’ll bet you’re not a bitch

• Love 2

I have never seen a worse 600 pounder than this witch 

Dr Now is battling her very well - I’m impressed 

Angie is stuck emotionally as a oppositional nasty 14 year old. I’ve never seen a grown woman behave like this 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DNR said:

I have never seen a worse 600 pounder than this witch 

Dr Now is battling her very well - I’m impressed 

Angie is stuck emotionally as a oppositional nasty 14 year old. I’ve never seen a grown woman behave like this 

And she’s a druggie 

• Love 1

My head is spinning.  She's now moved in with another former neighbor?  She's such a horrible user of people, a nasty, disgusting human being.  Couch surfing bitch deserves nothing.  Suing Dr Now hoping for a settlement. She's an absolute horror. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Angie just shacks up with anyone. 

Before I got enlightened about interracial dating (I'm a product of the segregated South of the 60s), I would have said some horrific things about the Black Man dating a White Woman.  Now, I just don't give a damn when they both look like trailer trash.....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Even a bitch-cow from hell that she is, I feel sorry for her puking after attempting to eat.  

You're a better person than I am.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

It looked like yogurt.

A bucket of yogurt (and not greek yogurt).  I am sure it is high carb, lower protein.  A clue as to why she has only lost 40 pounds....or maybe she wanted to stop at 40, so IT will match her age.

Did y'all know that Angie is FORTY YEARS OLD??!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2