Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

why is she so pressed for an apology from dr now!?!?!? he’s not your goddamn kid sister! 

So many of these people act like Dr. Now is a social acquaintance, not their fucking doctor. 

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Poor Angie, she just gives & gives and keeps on getting crapped on.  Dr Now won't even do her a solid.  Daughter won't kick her baby daddy to the curb & take care of her.  New "BF" (ahem🙄) disappointing.  

It really is just tragic how selfless she is, and how she's taken advantage of by a series of cads and blackguards. 

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I worked from home today and will presumably be working from home the day after my second shot as well, so if I feel worse through the day I can just take some sick time and go back to bed.

I've been working from home since last March. Our campus won't fully open till fall. So since I'm retiring in June I won't ever go to my office again, except to get my stuff. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm DYING at her antics when he tells her she needs to go to rehab. A zillion million reasons why she needs the pain medication!! That's addiction in action, peeps. 😟 I mean, I have to laugh at the bullshit she's spouting because it's so obvious but underneath it all we know addiction is ugly.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We both did! The service was quick and our server was nice. I ordered a glass of wine and the waitress explained that there was just a little over 6 ounces left in the bottle so they gave me a really decent pour!

It sounds like you had a nice time. The sisters and I won't be drinking. I always think waitstaff hate to see Mormons coming. No coffee, no tea, no liquor, and many I've eaten with don't even do soda unless they can get no caffeine and most of the time, people just get water. 😄

• Love 4

Which path she wants to go down?  Whichever path leads to copious amounts of narcotics to keep her happy.  Nice to see her being kicked out!  Saving popcorn for the upcoming park scene!!!!

• Love 6

Dave must have kicked her ass out!!  He certainly got smart fast.

And she has absolutely no clue that she brings this all on herself.  

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I am reading about everyone's eating habit and I feel jealous.  I still have a week and a half of basically semi-vegan life and I am TIRED of it.  I love seafood and vegetables, but I am have cycled through everything several times over now, and it's also hard to find prepared meals that I would enjoy and takeout takes so long, I am mostly cooking for myself and I am tired of it too.   

I've looked at some of the meal services. I have too many allergies to make it practical.

5 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh that singing hoo-haw commercial had been on so long that the shock wore off for me a while back.  

I want to change my screen name to “Joie de Hooha” 

• LOL 9

Wait - why does Dave want to get rid of her? Did she do something specific?

Of course she wants a mover right away. These people always create their own drama. 

• Love 3