Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Honestly, why don't they do SOMETHING? Even watching game show reruns or bad sci-fi would be more interesting than sitting around staring at the squalor in which they all sag! Crochet...nobody wants crocheted items....make them anyway! You can get a hook, a how-to book an  piles of yarn at thrift shops for maybe a fiver.

"Crochet...nobody wants crocheted items....make them anyway!"  OMG, you made me laugh so hard. Thank you!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Whoa, Girl hush. It's not feasible or healthy to lose 100 lbs a month, but you can't friggin' breathe or move at your weight. Is that healthy?

Whiny, whiny. You know where I'm going with this, ladies.

Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

"I had to find a way to FIT IN physical exercise."

Yes, that full-time job of sitting on the couch was soooooo time consuming.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is she so pissed off at Dr. Now? Her family obviously enabled her and agrees everyone else is the problem.

Because she’s emotionally unstable- which isn’t surprising because she got to 600lbs. She is angry at herself and frustrated and hates what she did to herself, Dr Now is an easy target. 

• Love 6

Oh, mah lawd! She had to figure out how to clean the bad food out of her house. Her body hurts. 

No shit, Sherlock. It's not going to be a cake walk.

She is going wayyyyyyyy off...is this even still considered a tangent? This is like some high school monologue delivered by *that* kid who thought someone was going to whisk them off to broadway any minute.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Kenae you’re not a victim. You’re “trying” means nothing to Dr Now. He doesn’t care. This is your life. 

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"I could have googled all of that."

Well, then why didn't you?

Amen 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

She has these dramatic, breathy pauses.  Is she being a drama llama, or just gasping for breath?

Maybe she'll fake a heart attack like that other woman. 

Now she's mad because she could have googled his diet. What does she want, exactly? He's going to wave a magic wand?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6