Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

KILLING ME, too!  Honestly the most exciting thing I've seen in the last 5 episodes of this show. 

The forced perspective they use is ridiculous

That cameraman must be laying on the floor. 

It reminds me of that show with the super tall women. They made them sit in tiny chairs and the camera shot was always from the floor

• Love 7

Is that a plywood floor or was I mis-seeing things?  I guess putting a carpet in there would just make it harder to scrape the food off.   No surgery last show, but if this one gets it I'll be shocked.  With all that family eating around her, how is she going to be able to diet?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Kenae has always been huge, everyone in the family is by adulthood.    The nephew is big already too.  

Does she realize that if she did get pregnant, that she would be super high risk, and might not even survive it?     

The only creatures i the house that aren't big, are the dogs.    A couple of the younger kids are a healthy size, but I'm betting that once they get older, and aren't as active, that they will be getting much bigger than also. 

Because there are never any scraps left over for the poor pooch in that house!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I need to say how annoyed I am at having to look at the ad for discovery + during the shows, first its on the top, then the bottom then I think I saw it in the middle the other night. Then all the commercials for it. They're so busy with that that I never see a preview for my600pl so I dobby know who's on until I get here. Ok, I'm done. 😆

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I can't with these folks who are always moaning about, "I don't know how I can go on if I take away food!" You HAVE to eat food -- you just don't have to eat super-size portions of it. 

Also, I wish someone would look at me the way Kenae looks at that sheet cake.

Haaaaaa! I recently told a coworker that he looked at his crush like I look at cake, so either tone it down or ask her out.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Actually, I did.  I got a huge box of the fried chicken today at Publix, a carton of cole slaw, a carton of potato salad, and a bag of cheese straws along with the rest of our groceries for the week.  

The thing I miss most about Florida is shopping at Publix.  Last time I googled, the furthest north they went was Tennessee.  I stopped in one when visiting the Nashville area years ago.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Is that a plywood floor or was I mis-seeing things? 

Oh, you're seeing quite clearly.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She does have clothes. that's a plus. 

The bar on this show is so very, very low.

I'm behind with my comment, but that tornado story broke my heart for them all. We had a tornado come through on Easter night last year. We huddled in the closet and felt the whole house start to lift up. It was terrifying! I hope sister and kiddos (all that were there, honestly, but especially the sister and her kids) have had a chance at some counseling to deal with the disastrous ending. 

I'm really hopeful for Kenae, though. Keeping my fingers crossed as we go on!

• Love 6

Good evening, Pounder! I'm catching up via DVR. My eating habit is a cup of mint tea. I seem to have acquired one of those 48 hour intestinal viruses. I'm not sure watching Keane snarf down 4 corndogs will make me feel any better.

3 minutes ago, chickenella said:

I need to say how annoyed I am at having to look at the ad for discovery + during the shows, first its on the top, then the bottom then I think I saw it in the middle the other night. Then all the commercials for it. They're so busy with that that I never see a preview for my600pl so I dobby know who's on until I get here. Ok, I'm done.

I hate those ads.   I hope never to see another show on Jody Arias or Jon Benet Ramsey, and, no, I do not have favorites from 90DF. 

• Love 3