Type keyword(s) to search

Who, What, When, Where?!: Miscellaneous Celebrity News 2.0

Message added by OtterMommy,

Please do not post only non-descriptive links to celebrity news stories.  Some context should be provided for your fellow members. Context may be as simple as a link that describes the story, or a line or two of text. Thanks.

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I reserve my celebrity serial dater hate for creeps like Leonardo DiCaprio and John Mayer.

No kidding. How many years does Leo's girlfriend (who he has known since she was a literal child!) have before she hits 25 and he quickly finds a new 21 year old? Leo gets older and his girlfriends stay the same age.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, vibeology said:

No kidding. How many years does Leo's girlfriend (who he has known since she was a literal child!) have before she hits 25 and he quickly finds a new 21 year old? Leo gets older and his girlfriends stay the same age.

And for some odd (oh please, we all know why) Kate Beckinsale gets dragged for dating younger men, but with Leo it’s all one liners and jokes and aren’t we all so chummy about it. He’s a gross, creeper who creeps on women way out of league.

JLo dates around, dates ethnically diverse and dates men within a reasonable age range. Maybe she dates men to increase her cred, or whatever, that’s speculative and not something I will invest in as long as she’s not gross like Jack Nicholson.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
32 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Maybe she dates men to increase her cred, or whatever, that’s speculative and not something I will invest in as long as she’s not gross like Jack Nicholson.

I don't get the JLo hate either but what I really don't understand is why it matters who she dates.  AFAIK she's always been with age appropriate men.  And as for "cred" whatever that may mean I'd say at this stage of the game JLo is the 'cred' men might be seeking if they wanted to date her!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BlackberryJam said:

I'm not a JLo fan because ...I don't know what about her is likable or admirable. I'm not a fan of her music (but I'm not big on music at all, so that's not unusual). I don't watch the TV shows she's on. I rank her on my personal "do I like them scale" above Blake Shelton, who I will never forgive for that Sexiest Man thing, and below Gabrielle Union. They are in that amorphous "not sure why they are still famous, but okay, they are on TV and red carpets a lot."

That being said, I don't understand why people have such strong feelings about JLo? Do I hate her for being my contemporary and having such a fabulous body and great skin? Yes, but no more than I hate some of my very best friends (that I actually love) for the exact same thing. It's more of a "Bitch, why can't I look that good?" hate than a visceral emotion.

I reserve my celebrity serial dater hate for creeps like Leonardo DiCaprio and John Mayer.

Yeah, my celebrity dislike list ranges from mild "I can't explain why I don't like them, I just don't" (Keira Knightly) to definable reasons why I dislike a person such as with JLo (her cultural vampirism, user vibes, and her success-to-talent ratio) to extreme dislike because they are just smug, entitled assholes (Lena Dunham) to 'DIE FUCK-FACE DIE' (R. Kelly).

Typically with me (and I think with most rational people) you don't know who their celebrity dislikes are unless or until they come up in discussion for something tangentially related to your dislike of them.  Otherwise I am content to just ignore them and don't post or even care about them most times. 

And for the record, Leo Dicaprio is on my 'I can't explain why I don't like them" dislike list.  I do think he is talented, but I also think he got really lucky hitching his star with Martin Scorsese and  his desperation march for an Oscar got a bit much especially since everyone seemed to think it was such a foregone conclusion he deserved one in his career.  I did not agree, but eh, whatever.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

Yeah, my celebrity dislike list ranges from mild "I can't explain why I don't like them, I just don't" (Keira Knightly) to definable reasons why I dislike a person such as with JLo (her cultural vampirism, user vibes, and her success-to-talent ratio) to extreme dislike because they are just smug, entitled assholes (Lena Dunham) to 'DIE FUCK-FACE DIE' (R. Kelly).

I agree with all of your reasons.  I won't not watch something Keira Knightly is in but I won't seek out anything she is in either.  If I see Lena Dunham I have to stop watching it.   A few years ago I was watching Scandal and she appeared on my screen and I thought well fuck. And R Kelly is dead to me.

16 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

Typically with me (and I think with most rational people) you don't know who their celebrity dislikes are unless or until they come up in discussion for something tangentially related to your dislike of them.  Otherwise I am content to just ignore them and don't post or even care about them most times. 

For me to start a conversation about disliking a celeb they have to  have done something really bad.  But if someone is already talking about a celeb they don't like if it's a celeb I also don't like I will maybe join in the conversation.  Which is how I found myself commenting about J Lo today.  

18 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

And for the record, Leo Dicaprio is on my 'I can't explain why I don't like them" dislike list.  I do think he is talented, but I also think he got really lucky hitching his star with Martin Scorsese and  his desperation march for an Oscar got a bit much especially since everyone seemed to think it was such a foregone conclusion he deserved one in his career.  I did not agree, but eh, whatever.

Since What's Eating Gilbert Grape I have thought Leo has been miscast in so many of his movies. The only movie I actually thought yeah this role is right for him was the Departed.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

For me to start a conversation about disliking a celeb they have to  have done something really bad. 

Same. Most celebrities, I have no real opinion on one way or another. I have my small group I like, my small group I don't like for the reason you noted, and the rest are just basically...there. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

Yeah, my celebrity dislike list ranges from mild "I can't explain why I don't like them, I just don't" (Keira Knightly)

Same. But then, if I don't watch anything she's in, I'm depriving myself of so much laughter and relatability in Bend it Like Beckham!

The relatability being Jess' mother, who spoke and said everything my own Mum said to me growing up! Especially about "running half-naked with boys!" when I was playing American Football before puberty! And then there's the best line ever:

Auntie: "Lesbian? Her birthday's in March. I thought she was a Pisces."

Me: 😂😂

But yes, I, too, have dislikes for actors and actresses for no discernable reasons.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Same. But then, if I don't watch anything she's in, I'm depriving myself of so much laughter and relatability in Bend it Like Beckham!

The relatability being Jess' mother, who spoke and said everything my own Mum said to me growing up! Especially about "running half-naked with boys!" when I was playing American Football before puberty! And then there's the best line ever:

Auntie: "Lesbian? Her birthday's in March. I thought she was a Pisces."

Me: 😂😂

But yes, I, too, have dislikes for actors and actresses for no discernable reasons.

Yeah.  Those on my mild list won't necessarily stop me from watching something they are in.  But if it is a star vehicle for them then I am more likely than not to just pass it by.  If they are in an ensemble, I do this sort of unconscious calculus where I decide if the other people in it include people I LIKE more than the one person I dislike.  Sometimes the math works, sometimes it does not. 

Bend it Like Beckham is an outlier because I saw it before I formed any opinion on her, and also  I really do like Parminder Nagra so it is an easy one to re-watch.  Ditto with Love Actually altho I totally roll my eyes now with how in love with her both Chiwetel Ejiofor and Andrew Lincoln were.  She was so not worthy... 

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

Yeah.  Those on my mild list won't necessarily stop me from watching something they are in.  But if it is a star vehicle for them then I am more likely than not to just pass it by.  If they are in an ensemble, I do this sort of unconscious calculus where I decide if the other people in it include people I LIKE more than the one person I dislike.  Sometimes the math works, sometimes it does not. 

Bend it Like Beckham is an outlier because I saw it before I formed any opinion on her, and also  I really do like Parminder Nagra so it is an easy one to re-watch.  Ditto with Love Actually altho I totally roll my eyes now with how in love with her both Chiwetel Ejiofor and Andrew Lincoln were.  She was so not worthy... 

Love, Actually is easily divided...I can just skip the Knightly portions. 

Back to the celeb gossip...I'm wondering if it's time I took a personal re-look at Sean Young.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-young-on-surviving-hollywoods-many-toxic-men?source=entertainment&via=rss

(I've yet to deep dive this article...so will have more thoughts.)

Edited by BlackberryJam
  • Useful 3
25 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Love, Actually is easily divided...I can just skip the Knightly portions. 

Back to the celeb gossip...I'm wondering if it's time I took a personal re-look at Sean Young.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-young-on-surviving-hollywoods-many-toxic-men?source=entertainment&via=rss

(I've yet to deep dive this article...so will have more thoughts.)

I believe Sean Young. Good for her for getting sober.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Except it was shown that several women wore the exact same dress with no one giving a fuck. If your going to allude to Mae West actually quote her.

I wasn't referring to Miss Lopez's  wardrobe choice a  solitary time, I was referring to the fact that from the time she first got into the spotlight to the present day, AFAIC, Miss Lopez HAS been as naive her wardrobe choices[multiples and plural not singular] and the intended effects as Mae West was re hers. I don't know WHY you want me  quote the late Miss West just for alluding to her but I'll be happy to oblige this time (from She's No Angel [1933]):

"When I'm good, I'm very good but when I'm bad. ..I'm better!"

Edited by Blergh
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Blergh said:

choices[multiples and plural not singular] and the intended effect

Except she hasn’t stated multiple times that she didn’t expect a reaction to her outfits. She acknowledges that after that she tried to create/recreate a stir but never accomplished it. The only time she is on record saying she didn’t realize there was going to be such a strong reaction to her dress was “the dress”, so singular people use “the” when describing it. At the Oscars when she showed at the very least a shadow of her nipples it barely got written up the next day. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Except she hasn’t stated multiple times that she didn’t expect a reaction to her outfits. She acknowledges that after that she tried to create/recreate a stir but never accomplished it. The only time she is on record saying she didn’t realize there was going to be such a strong reaction to her dress was “the dress”, so singular people use “the” when describing it. At the Oscars when she showed at the very least a shadow of her nipples it barely got written up the next day. 

If you want to believe Miss Lopez's declaration about her wardrobe choices as though it was written on Mt. Sinai Tablets that your call.  I personally don't because I have never considered her to be a naive person (and that's NOT a dis on her by any means , and, yes, I believe,  like the late Mae West, she knows what's what )  so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about this particular subject. BTW, I hope you liked the Mae West quote I put in there as per your request. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Blergh said:

If you want to believe Miss Lopez's declaration about her wardrobe choices as though it was written on Mt. Sinai Tablets that your call.  I personally don't because I have never considered her to be a naive person (and that's NOT a dis on her by any means , and, yes, I believe,  like the late Mae West, she knows what's what )  so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about this particular subject. BTW, I hope you liked the Mae West quote I put in there as per your request. 

Since her, her various stylists, Donatella, and several other designers she has worked with over the years have been interviewed various times about her outfits including when it wasn’t flattering to her, as in trying to recreate “the dress” moment and failing, seem to more based in fact I will go with them, over a not particularly relevant quote to the argument you were making. 

In actual 2021 celebrity news Kylie Jenner is being dragged for asking people to donate to her makeup artists medical expenses GoFundMe

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The only time she is on record saying she didn’t realize there was going to be such a strong reaction to her dress was “the dress”,

If she didn't think there was going to be a strong reaction to her wearing a dress cut down to her navel and up to her crotch on national TV she isn't very bright. 

• Love 17
23 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I'm confused about this.  The initial Go Fund Me was set up for $10,000.  She gave $5,000 which apparently put him over his goal.  Then they started increasing the goal. 

So did they start increasing the goal because the medical costs started going up beyond what they originally anticipated?

Or, did they start increasing the goal once Kylie Jenner posted about it, donations started rolling in and they realized they could get more money?

I don't know the people who set up the Go Fund Me and I don't know how badly injured the makeup artist is.  Both of these are plausible. Does Go Fund Me require proof of how money is spent? 

• Useful 5
11 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Does Go Fund Me require proof of how money is spent?

Nope. If it’s proven there is massive fraud/fake profiles they might delete it, though even if they do that it doesn’t necessarily mean that people who donated will have there money returned. It can be a whole other level of drama. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Maybe this should start going into Unpopular Opinions or one of those other threads but I've always liked Keira Knightley. She's a good actress. She just should not be in book adaptations (yes, I'm including Pride and Prejudice) because she just plays Keira Knightley regardless of how the character is written. Down the line... Never Let Me Go, Anna Karenina, etc. Atonement was okay for me but probably because I didn't read the book first. 

They are in that amorphous "not sure why they are still famous, but okay, they are on TV and red carpets a lot."

That person for me is Chrissy Teigen. But also because she rarely has anything worthwhile to say (I don't mean about charities or specific causes but the "commentary" that fills her twitter on a regular basis) but people think she's a comedian/personality for some reason. If we're ranking models who earned their careers beyond their initial modeling fame I'd probably go with Tyra Banks, Cara Delevingne, Padma Lakshmi, Heidi Klum, Cindy Crawford, etc. before Chrissy. But she is less annoying than Emily Ratajkowski.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, aradia22 said:

I've always liked Keira Knightley. She's a good actress. She just should not be in book adaptations (yes, I'm including Pride and Prejudice) because she just plays Keira Knightley regardless of how the character is written.

Co-sign this!  I liked her until she ruined Elizabeth Bennet and then inexplicably received award nominations for doing so.

The only thing I knew about Chrissy Teigen away from John Legend is her co-hosting on Lip Sync battle, which I have not watched in its entirety.  What I don’t understand about her role from what I have seen is that they cut away from the performance to show her smiling and dancing, which seems like it defeats the purpose.  Am I supposed to be surprised that she likes it?  Have they ever cut away to show her frowning with thumbs down?  She seems superfluous.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Crs97 said:

Co-sign this!  I liked her until she ruined Elizabeth Bennet and then inexplicably received award nominations for doing so.

The only thing I knew about Chrissy Teigen away from John Legend is her co-hosting on Lip Sync battle, which I have not watched in its entirety.  What I don’t understand about her role from what I have seen is that they cut away from the performance to show her smiling and dancing, which seems like it defeats the purpose.  Am I supposed to be surprised that she likes it?  Have they ever cut away to show her frowning with thumbs down?  She seems superfluous.

I know who John Legend is, and I would add that the "nice guy" image he has is really not deserved. I'm not saying he slaps waiters or anything, but he's an annoying level of self-absorbed and entitled. I had no idea who Chrissy was until she married John, and the description I have of her is "needy." People who are wealthy and famous often get used to having what they want available at their fingertips. And when that doesn't happen, voices get raised, people get irritated. It's not a massive knock on them, but they aren't these wonderful people and they certainly aren't, "just like us!"

That love for that P&P abomination has always shocked me. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Crs97 said:

Same here. I hated Atonement but it didn’t really have anything to do with her. I just found it depressing and just completely awful.

• Love 3

Here's a mashup of topics.  Speaking of J Lo, iconic and (in)famous green dresses, Keira Knightley & Atonement -- this green dress was one of the most stunning costume moments ever on my screen.  Probably my #1 favourite.

babdd73cce2d69c23083ed79d8d3ebc7.jpg.cca4409a6ce5892fc04553c610762de7.jpg

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Here's a mashup of topics.  Speaking of J Lo, iconic and (in)famous green dresses, Keira Knightley & Atonement -- this green dress was one of the most stunning costume moments ever on my screen.  Probably my #1 favourite.

babdd73cce2d69c23083ed79d8d3ebc7.jpg.cca4409a6ce5892fc04553c610762de7.jpg

That's a nice dress, but there's nothing WOW abut it for me, but that's probably a debate for the Fashion thread.

I am bored with the Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie publicity war. Can Mindy Cohen just take custody of all the kids already?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

That's a nice dress, but there's nothing WOW abut it for me, but that's probably a debate for the Fashion thread.

My apologies for straying from the topic of celebrity news and veering into fashion for a minute.  My mind just organically went there from J Lo- green dress - KK - Atonement. 

Back on topic, William Shatner is 90.  How about that?!  I shall go tell my husband to make him feel old. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I am bored with the Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie publicity war. Can Mindy Cohen just take custody of all the kids already?

I agree that the sniping between Mr. Pitt and Miss Jolie has become beyond tedious (and I feel sorry for the kids). But has Miss Cohn ever expressed interest in raising kids- and have any of them met her or even seen Facts of Life reruns?

• Love 2

It has been reported that Mindy is a longtime friend of Angelina’s brother and has been friends with Brad and Angelina for a long time.  Supposedly she is godmother to two of their children.

• Useful 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Crs97 said:

It has been reported that Mindy is a longtime friend of Angelina’s brother and has been friends with Brad and Angelina for a long time.  Supposedly she is godmother to two of their children.

That sure is news to me!

Well, if all parties are willing to at least have her watch them for a time, it sounds as though Miss Cohn would be ideal to give the kids a break from all that squabbling.

P.S. That must be an odd set of things  James Haven to known for: Angelina's brother who  she made a spectacle with at an awards show- and the pal of a 50-something performer whose most widely known work was as a teen in the 1980s.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, aradia22 said:

Maybe this should start going into Unpopular Opinions or one of those other threads but I've always liked Keira Knightley. She's a good actress. She just should not be in book adaptations (yes, I'm including Pride and Prejudice) because she just plays Keira Knightley regardless of how the character is written. Down the line... Never Let Me Go, Anna Karenina, etc. Atonement was okay for me but probably because I didn't read the book first. 

That person for me is Chrissy Teigen. But also because she rarely has anything worthwhile to say (I don't mean about charities or specific causes but the "commentary" that fills her twitter on a regular basis) but people think she's a comedian/personality for some reason. If we're ranking models who earned their careers beyond their initial modeling fame I'd probably go with Tyra Banks, Cara Delevingne, Padma Lakshmi, Heidi Klum, Cindy Crawford, etc. before Chrissy. But she is less annoying than Emily Ratajkowski.

Is Emily R annoying because she's famous for her body or is her personality off-putting? I like that she's an exotic, olive-skinned brown-eyed brunette, and her body is killer. She's so skinny and fit but still has boobs. I know a lot of people prefer the thicker look and pear shaped bodies these days, but my dream bod is still more Emrata than J.Lo and the Kardashians. 

Edited by RealHousewife
37 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Is Emily R annoying because she's famous for her body or is her personality off-putting? I like that she's an exotic, olive-skinned brown-eyed brunette, and her body is killer. She's so skinny and fit but still has boobs. I know a lot of people prefer the thicker look and pear shaped bodies these days, but my dream bod is still more Emrata than J.Lo and the Kardashians. 

I dunno...I try not to like or dislike women based on their bodies. (I have no idea who Emrata is.) My "dream bod" is the the one I want a man to have. 😉 

Hey, Jason Momoa, how you doing? (Okay, he's also a charm factory, but that body...)

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I dunno...I try not to like or dislike women based on their bodies. (I have no idea who Emrata is.) My "dream bod" is the the one I want a man to have. 😉 

Hey, Jason Momoa, how you doing? (Okay, he's also a charm factory, but that body...)

Mine is Channing Tatum. For all I care, he doesn't need a face or charm! haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Let's not limit ourselves to one! I mean...there are three Hemsworths, right?

I did a search for some new celebrity gossip so I could be on topic, but other than Ellen losing viewers or something, I got nothing. 

Oh, I know. I don't want a movie about Mike Tyson. I know everything I will ever need to know about him and he can now fall off the face of the earth. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Oh, I know. I don't want a movie about Mike Tyson. I know everything I will ever need to know about him and he can now fall off the face of the earth. 

Wait, is that a thing that's actually happening? Why? Does he even still exist? Has Hollywood really run out of ideas?

These questions and many others will be answered on the next episode of SOAP. (I miss that show).

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Wait, is that a thing that's actually happening? Why? Does he even still exist? Has Hollywood really run out of ideas?

These questions and many others will be answered on the next episode of SOAP. (I miss that show).

They show that on Antenna TV early in the morning on weekends. My mom and I like to watch it if we're up at that time :). 

• Love 6

Is Emily R annoying because she's famous for her body or is her personality off-putting? 

Her brand of super privileged 'choice feminism' grates on me. But there are few topics where I feel like celebrities should be our primary spokespeople.

I like that she's an exotic, olive-skinned brown-eyed brunette, and her body is killer. 

Pretty sure she's white.

• Love 3
On 3/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, DearEvette said:

I admit J. Lo is really high on my celebrity dislike list.  For me it is the fact that she seems to be a poster child for outsize success for mundane mediocrity. She's pretty, I guess.  

I don't really think about Lopez one way or the other, and of course what people find attractive is totally subjective, but I will say this. In 2010 my wife and I went to a Letterman taping and she was the guest. The only things I remember about her interview was how she was promoting her perfume and Dave sprayed some in his mouth, and how in real life she was way more attractive than in any picture or movie I have ever seen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, aradia22 said:

Her brand of super privileged 'choice feminism' grates on me. But there are few topics where I feel like celebrities should be our primary spokespeople.

Pretty sure she's white.

I see. 

Yes she’s white, just not a stereotypical All-American fair, blue-eyed blonde. 

@BlackberryJam I’m with you on those Hemsworth brothers! 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

It is a thing...with Jamie Foxx. *sigh*

I loved SOAP! It needs to be on Netflix or something so I can binge it.

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

@BlackberryJam I’m with you on those Hemsworth brothers! 

I’d even take Luke, the lesser Hemsworth.

2 hours ago, Shannon L. said:

Most of the Marvel movie actors.

I might have been only one of three people to watch Kings with Ian McShane, but I loved Sebastian Stan in it! I also like him scruffy. Henry Cavill is also on my list. Rege-Jean Page. Denzel Washington circa The Mighty Quinn. John David Washington any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Oscar Isaac. Oh and back to Love, Actually, hey Rodrigo Santoro, how you doing?

Oh, and how did I not know that Darryl Hannah married Neil Young? That seems...off.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, aradia22 said:

Me: Briefly confused because I thought BetterUp was Better Health. What is an "impact officer"? 

I think Harry might be the first Chief Impact Officer every.

I personally think if you work in a company, determine who actually has an impact would be done after actually doing things that had an impact. That’s just me.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I think Harry might be the first Chief Impact Officer every.

He is not. It’s mostly a thing with non-profits. 

He is not. It’s mostly a thing with non-profits.

Ohh, it makes more sense hearing it in that context. I've never heard it used for a Silicon Valley startup or really any for-profit company and it was impossible to google any words related to this without just getting stories about Harry. Even with the mental health component, it feels weird hearing it connected to a company making money from corporations. Like, I wouldn't expect Tiktok to have a Chief Impact Officer to gauge widespread usage or user experience with the app. Even if it was a meditation app like Calm, calling it "impact" would sound strange. It only makes sense when I think about "charitable impact." idk, none of this is about Harry and more about how strange I find Silicon Valley and tech stuff in general. It's like all the corporations are trying to sound evil/cagey about what they're doing.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

You would have to fight me for him.  I've been known to pull up his dance to Pony in Magic Mike on YouTube just to watch him.

10 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

I loved SOAP! It needs to be on Netflix or something so I can binge it.

Some of episodes are on YouTube. Not the best quality but they are free.

10 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

Oh, and how did I not know that Darryl Hannah married Neil Young? That seems...off.

Clearly she does not have a type. I mean she was with JFK Jr. at one time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7