Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Great observations.

Perhaps Victoria was robbed of these DCC experiences by the same people who told her about them.

It is really quite sad actually.

You said some interesting things there!  Thanks.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Especially since we saw how she handled not making show group her first audition.

To be fair (I'm not a VK fan either but) Victoria didn't handle the not making show group badly it was just edited that way. She was asked why she wasn't dancing like herself by Kelly when she was genuinely not good. There isn't a specific reason why she wasn't better than other girls or immature. She was just herself (Immature and not the best dancer) So she couldn't answer Kellie's question but Kellie continues to ask her why she wasn't doing good that day. So in order to answer Kellie's question Victoria answered that maybe she was upset not getting show group.

I'm not a Victoria fan but I don't want to take that scene against her. She was interrogated by Kellie and she had nothing else to say.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

There is talk going around that Sydney is pregnant and that is why she retired so soon. I have to wonder about Victoria though 😳

That’s a new rumor I haven’t heard that before abt Sydney 

• Love 6

Sydney retiring didn’t suprise me at all. I love her look but she’s thicker than most DCC so prob an issue plus she has pro cheered forever. A year of DCC might just be icing on the cake to finish a pro cheer career. 
VK sounds like they are saving face to avoid an ugly cut. Kelli giving her the option to say she’s taking a leave is brow raising but nice I guess. If she goes now though she won’t be back unless it’s All Stars.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

If I remember correctly from the chart @sleepyjean made, more than 1 in 4 cheerleaders are one and done.  And I believe that includes cuts and voluntary departures.  So I'm going to stop being surprised when the older rookies in particular decide that one year is plenty for them.  The younger ones are more of a surprise to me since they're more likely to have the flexibility that being a DCC demands.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

VK sounds like they are saving face to avoid an ugly cut. Kelli giving her the option to say she’s taking a leave is brow raising but nice I guess. If she goes now though she won’t be back unless it’s All Stars.

I'm still keeping in mind that we haven't heard a peep from Victoria in a while let alone that she's retiring. But I agree with you that she will probably be offered a All-Star position. Victoria actually has a pretty decent fanbase on Instagram.  But will she be happy with just doing appearances and not dancing? Don't know about that. 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Sydney retiring didn’t suprise me at all. I love her look but she’s thicker than most DCC so prob an issue

they let her on the team as she is though 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

People seem to forget.  Not much is made of the fact that Meredith Oden made the team.

can’t remember.  It was one of the earlier seasons.  They mentioned her mother.  
just FYI.

• Love 1

I took this past season off (my heart just wasn't in it knowing all that happened behind the scenes with some of the veteran cuts) and have only infrequently dipped into the forums. To come in to see this news about VK has me shooketh! I hope she's okay. While I wasn't a fan of some of the benefit of the doubt she was shown that reeked of favoritism, she seemed to earn her spot and contribute well enough to the team. I have no doubt the details of her departure will reveal themselves in time.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Don’t see it.  All I see is Savannah showcasing the month of June

I saw it on their stories. At first I thought it was a retirement post, nope...

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

A wee bit uncomfortable with Savannah's ass being so front and center (especially with all the stalker talk lately).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

As others have pointed out, it's in the DCC Insta stories today.  

dccheerleaders_2586561479605272777_262894183_FB.jpg

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Tulip86 said:

I'd hate for them to have a stalker but it's never up to the (possible) victim to adjust their behavior. Ever. 

Of course not. But its not Savannah choosing to post this image to 519 THOUSAND followers. DCC is choosing. And exploiting.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

A wee bit uncomfortable with Savannah's ass being so front and center (especially with all the stalker talk lately).

Right there with you on this one.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

It’s a gorgeous photo of Savannah. If my butt looked like that I’d walk around naked 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, onthebubble said:

It’s a gorgeous photo of Savannah. If my butt looked like that I’d walk around naked 🤣

I never said it was an ugly photo of Savannah.  I'd kill to have a booty that looked like hers!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Tess did not get asked to be an All-Star (unconfirmed) because of Ozark-gate.

I like to think that Tess wasn’t asked to be an All-Star because of Ozark-gate ... and making-Lily-cry-gate ... and being-a-poor-leader-gate. 

🤭

(all unconfirmed I know, but still lol)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
(edited)
12 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Same. But I wouldn't want my front and center ass broadcast to five hundred nineteen thousand random Instagram followers for the sole purpose of objectification.  I'd prefer to be in control of my own image. SHE should post it if SHE wants to - as a celebration. DCC  is not celebrating here.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

As others have pointed out, it's in the DCC Insta stories today.  

dccheerleaders_2586561479605272777_262894183_FB.jpg

Interesting that VK didn’t survive as a DCC til her calender month😆

• LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

This is complete speculation but what if...

Rachel A. did not get asked to be an All-Star (confirmed by lemonbus) because she missed one game (and Kelli is a vengeful bitch who loves to hold a grudge).

Tess did not get asked to be an All-Star (unconfirmed) because of Ozark-gate.

Just my guess -
The Rachel A. thing - I think it would be "uniform ready" if anything. I saw photos from auditions (must of been season 13 or 14 pre-covid) as a vet with her shorter hair and she was skeletal. In season 12 she didn't start out that way. All those slight comments they made over the years about Rachel being bigger but not fat - I think it forced her into a position she couldn't maintain. Either she turned down being an All-Star because she didn't want the ridiculous body expectations anymore, or TPTB worried she wouldn't maintain it.
She stood out to me in the draft day performances that got posted on here last month as being bigger. Good for her! Time to let all their 2 pound weight gain expectations go!

Tess- Maybe she didn't want to be an All Star? I noticed on Caroline's IG she posted about going to Lake of the Ozarks again a few days ago. Obviously Caroline isn't thinking there will be any more ill effect in her DCC career 😄

Edited by StellaCL
typo
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

The Rachel A. thing - I think it would be "uniform ready" if anything.

But Cici is an All Star and she had weight issues at times

4 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

Sorry is Ozark-gate just that some DCC went on vacation and got drunk (whilst not on the job/ in uniform?)

Yep drinking at the lake while on vacation like other young people do:)

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Just my guess -
The Rachel A. thing - I think it would be "uniform ready" if anything. I saw photos from auditions (must of been season 13 or 14 pre-covid) as a vet with her shorter hair and she was skeletal. In season 12 she didn't start out that way. All those slight comments they made over the years about Rachel being bigger but not fat - I think it forced her into a position she couldn't maintain. Either she turned down being an All-Star because she didn't want the ridiculous body expectations anymore, or TPTB worried she wouldn't maintain it.
She stood out to me in the draft day performances that got posted on here last month as being bigger. Good for her! Time to let all their 2 pound weight gain expectations go!

Tess- Maybe she didn't want to be an All Star? I noticed on Caroline's IG she posted about going to Lake of the Ozarks again a few days ago. Obviously Caroline isn't thinking their will be any more ill effect in her DCC career 😄

It's all speculation. Two ideas I had which are likely WRONG but...

I watched a little bit of last year and noticed that it was Rachel A. who literally leaped to comfort Meredith. Meredith's name was called and Rachel A. shielded her and walked with her and consoled her. From that - I just get some mama bear vibes. So maybe Rachel is just DONE with the whole DCC world.

And Tess...well we will never know for sure. I tend not to believe the mean girl rumors about her as a group leader.  But if there were issues as a leader or if there was fallout within that group -  it could lead to not being asked. More likely though, she is just done too. It might be more that she is just planning on moving or heading in a different direction career wise. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

But Cici is an All Star and she had weight issues at times

Yep drinking at the lake while on vacation like other young people do:)

I never saw the Cici weight issues. It's so hard to believe!

Rachel A., she always was going to have to fight her natural build.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, I thought the problem was that they were specifically told to quarantine during that time, but they went to the lake anyway.

They thought driving was ok 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, I thought the problem was that they were specifically told to quarantine during that time, but they went to the lake anyway.

Amber also travelled out of state during that time, so who knows

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They thought driving was ok 

Then they were being purposely obtuse, it didn't matter how they got there, just that they were there.

• Love 17

If they're going to split point again and not go back to 1 point, I'm calling it now, it's going to be Rachel W and Caroline. (which I would love! but would also love to see Amanda or Kelcey as point)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Trixi said:

Interesting that VK didn’t survive as a DCC til her calender month😆

She looks almost unrecognizable here.  Looks a lot like Lexie!  Maybe she quit because she wasn’t getting in the triangle.  Looks like the kalina and finglass friendship is toast!  Wonder how mama kalina is taking this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Savannah is so photogenic that even her behind is cute. 

This made me chuckle. Her figure looks amazing, but I don’t love this pic and I remember thinking that when the calendar pics first came out. She’s so, so pretty, but it’s like they caught her while she was changing her facial expression from sultry to a smirk and it’s just a sneer. Like maybe an awkward ocean stench wafted by. No way this was the best shot out of the zillion they took of her in this suit at that scenery. And I refuse to admit I might be wrong 😂😂😂 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I watched a little bit of last year and noticed that it was Rachel A. who literally leaped to comfort Meredith. Meredith's name was called and Rachel A. shielded her and walked with her and consoled her. From that - I just get some mama bear vibes.

This was my favorite Rachel A moment

• Love 19

Yeah it's not that hard for Savannah's butt to be photogenic. Lol. She's got a nice one. That being said, I've never been impressed with her calender pictures. She doesn't do the closed mouth sexy thing well. And those are the ones they seemed to use the most, especially in her first year.  She looks better when she's smiling. And her makeup just looked weird with her last pictures. She looks way better than that on a regular basis. I don't know what they were doing. 

• Love 11

Did anyone screenshot that story with Savannah's pic or know where I can find it (I don't have an Insta)? It seems like half of the calendar shots on the website have the girls' butts hanging out so for a picture to get a lot of comments on that must mean it's pretty bad.

25 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Did anyone screenshot that story with Savannah's pic or know where I can find it (I don't have an Insta)? It seems like half of the calendar shots on the website have the girls' butts hanging out so for a picture to get a lot of comments on that must mean it's pretty bad.

They posted the photo on their Facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/DallasCowboysCheerleaders/photos/pb.181648811034.-2207520000../10157772227956035/?type=3&theater

194775403_10157772227961035_1293339452604048642_n.thumb.jpg.1b1a8f8bfc6ec53a2cf4fcab80936a6b.jpg

• Love 1

Interesting that the Instagram account for dcc_victoria added to their stories last night, sharing the dcccheerleader story with her calendar picture.

Holy smokes, that is an incredible photo of Savannah.  I can see why they featured it.  They feature the swimsuit shoot on the tv show.  They have a very revealing uniform that Kelli repeatedly says leaves little to the imagination.  They sell this very photo in a calendar.  I don't think using it in an Instagram post is going to open the floodgates for stalkers.  The mere existence of the DCC opens the floodgates.  If they're gonna stop showing the dancers in any way that can be construed as sexy, then just shut the whole thing down.  It's unfortunate that there are deranged lunatics out there, and I hope both the women and the organization are taking proper precautions to protect themselves, but they can't stop being the DCC just because of a few pathetic individuals.  

• Love 13